it was then that i a change comefgo over changeher face

> 问题详情
Two ships were barely______on the horizon.A.sensibleB.passableC.visibleD.available
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
Two ships were barely______on the horizon.A.sensibleB.passableC.visibleD.available请帮忙给出正确答案和分析,谢谢!
为您推荐的考试题库
您可能感兴趣的试题
1If he refuses to pay I shall take______against him.A.processB.punishmentC.approachesD.measures2It was then that I______a change come over her face.A.watchedB.fixedC.notedD.located
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……
找答案会员
享三项特权
找答案会员
享三项特权
找答案会员
享三项特权
选择支付方式:
支付宝付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
请使用微信扫码支付(元)
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
恭喜你被选中为
扫一扫-免费查看答案!
请您不要关闭此页面,支付完成后点击支付完成按钮
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
恭喜您!升级VIP会员成功
提示:请截图保存您的账号信息,以方便日后登录使用。
常用邮箱:
用于找回密码
确认密码:& “Last week after a lo...”习题详情
210位同学学习过此题,做题成功率74.7%
Last week after a long day of traveling, I found myself delayed at a bus station. The bus was running two hours late! I was a little &&&& and had to wait there reading a book. Just then a woman &&&& and asked me if I had any spare change to help her &&&& a bus ticket.“Oh, sure,” I said.With the words, I reached into my bag for some &&&&. As I handed her five dollars I &&&&her stomach rumble (发出辘辘声) and I knew she was very &&&&.I then reached back into my &&&& and brought out a Danish pastry (酥皮糕点) I had bought earlier and &&&&it to her with a smile.She took the pastry and gave me a bus ticket to Milwaukee to show her &&&&. I don’t live in Milwaukee and the ticket will probably &&&& be used, but I took it. A look of &&&& spread over her face. Then she went to get her &&&& and I went back to my &&&&.She came back a few &&&& later, apologized, and told me there were five dollars &&&&. I gave her the money and slipped(悄悄地塞) a twenty &&&&. She thanked me and went back to the counter. &&&& I went back to my book. Five minutes later she came back again and &&&& to return my twenty. &&&& I said it was for her so she could get something else to eat and that I wasn’t taking it back, she &&&&crying and hugged me.From then on, I always help others in trouble, because I believe I am really making a difference to them!【小题1】A.worriedB.terrifiedC.interestedD.moved【小题2】A.looked aroundB.came upC.walked aboutD.ran away【小题3】A.exchangeB.checkC.find D.get【小题4】A.booksB.newspapersC.moneyD.food【小题5】A.feltB.heardC.imaginedD.proved【小题6】A.weakB.sickC.tiredD.hungry【小题7】A.bagB.counterC.pocketD.suitcase【小题8】A.handedB.showedC.lentD.sold【小题9】A.troubleB.thankfulnessC.kindnessD.belief【小题10】A.alwaysB.everC.neverD.still【小题11】A.surpriseB.reliefC.excitementD.fear【小题12】A.luggageB.pastryC.coffeeD.ticket【小题13】A.speechB.seatC.bookD.room【小题14】A.daysB.minutesC.hoursD.weeks【小题15】A.shortB.missingC.availableD.unused【小题16】A.as wellB.in returnC.with angerD.by chance【小题17】A.SometimesB.OnceC.AgainD.Often【小题18】A.refusedB.pretendedC.agreed D.tried【小题19】A.SinceB.AfterC.ThoughD.If【小题20】A.forgotB.consideredC.startedD.avoidedA&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-吉林省长春市第二中学高二上学期期中考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Last week after a long day of traveling, I found myself delayed at a bus station. The bus was running two...”的分析与解答如下所示:
文章讲述了一个帮助他人的故事。作者在车站等车,这时,过来一个妇女向作者要钱买车票,那个妇女很饿,作者给了她一些糕点,她拿着作者给的5元去买票,结果还差5元,作者又给了她5元,并且悄悄塞给她一张20的,买完票后那个妇女过来还那张20的,作者告知她,那是给她的,那个妇女感动得哭了。【小题1】The bus was running two hours late! I was a little &&&&汽车晚了两个小时,作者有点担心,A担忧的;B极度恐慌的;C感兴趣的;D感动的。故选A。【小题2】Just then a woman &&&& and asked me if I had any spare change一个妇女走过来问作者是否有零钱,A环顾四周;B走近,即将到来;C来回走动;D逃跑。故选B。【小题3】help her &&&& a bus ticket帮她买一张票,A交换;B检查;C找到;D买。Change是“零钱”的意思,她问作者要钱买票,故选D。【小题4】I reached into my bag for some &&&&作者伸进包里掏钱,A书;B报纸;C钱;D食物。故选C。【小题5】 I &&&&her stomach rumble (发出辘辘声) 作者听到她的肚子在咕噜噜地叫,A感觉;B听到;C想象;D证明。故选B。【小题6】I knew she was very &&&&听到肚子叫,说明是饿了,A虚弱的;B生病的;C劳累的;D饥饿的。故选D。【小题7】根据“reached into my bag...I then reached back into my &&&&”可知,作者再次伸进包里,A包;B柜台;C口袋;D手提箱。故选A。【小题8】&&&&it to her with a smile作者把吃的递给了她,A传递;B展示;C借出;D出售。Hand...to sb把某物递给某人,故选A。【小题9】gave me a bus ticket to Milwaukee to show her &&&&她给作者一张车票以示感激,A麻烦;B感激;C善意;D信念。故选B。【小题10】I don’t live in Milwaukee and the ticket will probably &&&& be used, but I took it这张票作者用不到,但作者还是收着了。A总是;B曾经;C从不;D仍然。故选C。【小题11】A look of &&&& spread over her face.一种宽慰的表情在她的脸上浮现出来。A惊讶;B安慰,安心;C兴奋;D害怕。故选B。【小题12】Then she went to get her &&&&她要钱是为了买票,A行李;B糕点;C咖啡;D票。故选D。【小题13】感觉第一段“wait there reading a book”可知,I went back to my &&&&作者再次看起了书,A演讲;B座位;C书;D房间。故选C。【小题14】She came back a few &&&& later,她几分钟后回来,根据下一段“Five minutes later she came back again”可知,是几分钟后,A天;B分钟;C小时;D星期。故选B。【小题15】there were five dollars &&&&还少5美元,A短缺的;B丢失的;C可使用的;D未被使用的。故选A。【小题16】slipped(悄悄地塞) a twenty &&&&作者还悄悄塞给她一张20的,A也,还;B作为回报;C生气地;D偶然。故选A。【小题17】&&&& I went back to my book.作者再次回到书中,A有时;B一次,曾经;C又一次;D经常。故选C。【小题18】&&&& to return my twenty.她想还回那20元,A拒绝;B假装;C同意;D尽力。故选D。【小题19】&&&& I said it was for her so she could 经过作者的解释之后,她感动得哭了,A自从;B在......之后;C尽管;D如果。故选B。【小题20】she &&&&crying and hugged me她开始流泪,并拥抱了作者,A忘记;B考虑;C开始;D避免。故选C。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Last week after a long day of traveling, I found myself delayed at a bus station. The bus was runnin...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Last week after a lo...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Last week after a long day of traveling, I found myself delayed at a bus station. The bus was running two hours late! I was a little ____ and had to wait there reading a book. Just then a woman ____ and asked me if I had any spare change to help her ____ a bus ticket.“Oh, sure,” I said.With the words, I reached into my bag for some ____. As I handed her five dollars I ____her stomach rumble (发出辘辘声) and I knew she was very ____.I then reached back into my ____ and brought out a Danish pastry (酥皮糕点) I had bought earlier and ____it to her with a smile.She took the pastry and gave me a bus ticket to Milwaukee to show her ____. I don’t live in Milwaukee and the ticket will probably ____ be used, but I took it. A look of ____ spread over her face. Then she went to get her ____ and I went back to my ____.She came back a few ____ later, apologized, and told me there were five dollars ____. I gave her the money and slipped(悄悄地塞) a twenty ____. She thanked me and went back to the counter. ____ I went back to my book. Five minutes later she came back again and ____ to return my twenty. ____ I said it was for her so she could get something else to eat and that I wasn’t taking it back, she ____crying and hugged me.From then on, I always help others in trouble, because I believe I am really making a difference to them!【小题1】A.worriedB.terrifiedC.interestedD.moved【小题2】A.looked aroundB.came upC.walked aboutD.ran away【小题3】A.exchangeB.checkC.find D.get【小题4】A.booksB.newspapersC.moneyD.food【小题5】A.feltB.heardC.imaginedD.proved【小题6】A.weakB.sickC.tiredD.hungry【小题7】A.bagB.counterC.pocketD.suitcase【小题8】A.handedB.showedC.lentD.sold【小题9】A.troubleB.thankfulnessC.kindnessD.belief【小题10】A.alwaysB.everC.neverD.still【小题11】A.surpriseB.reliefC.excitementD.fear【小题12】A.luggageB.pastryC.coffeeD.ticket【小题13】A.speechB.seatC.bookD.room【小题14】A.daysB.minutesC.hoursD.weeks【小题15】A.shortB.missingC.availableD.unused【小题16】A.as wellB.in returnC.with angerD.by chance【小题17】A.SometimesB.OnceC.AgainD.Often【小题18】A.refusedB.pretendedC.agreed D.tried【小题19】A.SinceB.AfterC.ThoughD.If【小题20】A.forgotB.consideredC.startedD.avoided”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Last week after a long day of traveling, I found myself delayed at a bus station. The bus was running two hours late! I was a little ____ and had to wait there reading a book. Just then a woman ____ and asked me if I had any spare change to help her ____ a bus ticket.“Oh, sure,” I said.With the words, I reached into my bag for some ____. As I handed her five dollars I ____her stomach rumble (发出辘辘声) and I knew she was very ____.I then reached back into my ____ and brought out a Danish pastry (酥皮糕点) I had bought earlier and ____it to her with a smile.She took the pastry and gave me a bus ticket to Milwaukee to show her ____. I don’t live in Milwaukee and the ticket will probably ____ be used, but I took it. A look of ____ spread over her face. Then she went to get her ____ and I went back to my ____.She came back a few ____ later, apologized, and told me there were five dollars ____. I gave her the money and slipped(悄悄地塞) a twenty ____. She thanked me and went back to the counter. ____ I went back to my book. Five minutes later she came back again and ____ to return my twenty. ____ I said it was for her so she could get something else to eat and that I wasn’t taking it back, she ____crying and hugged me.From then on, I always help others in trouble, because I believe I am really making a difference to them!【小题1】A.worriedB.terrifiedC.interestedD.moved【小题2】A.looked aroundB.came upC.walked aboutD.ran away【小题3】A.exchangeB.checkC.find D.get【小题4】A.booksB.newspapersC.moneyD.food【小题5】A.feltB.heardC.imaginedD.proved【小题6】A.weakB.sickC.tiredD.hungry【小题7】A.bagB.counterC.pocketD.suitcase【小题8】A.handedB.showedC.lentD.sold【小题9】A.troubleB.thankfulnessC.kindnessD.belief【小题10】A.alwaysB.everC.neverD.still【小题11】A.surpriseB.reliefC.excitementD.fear【小题12】A.luggageB.pastryC.coffeeD.ticket【小题13】A.speechB.seatC.bookD.room【小题14】A.daysB.minutesC.hoursD.weeks【小题15】A.shortB.missingC.availableD.unused【小题16】A.as wellB.in returnC.with angerD.by chance【小题17】A.SometimesB.OnceC.AgainD.Often【小题18】A.refusedB.pretendedC.agreed D.tried【小题19】A.SinceB.AfterC.ThoughD.If【小题20】A.forgotB.consideredC.startedD.avoided”相似的习题。2011年12月英语三级考试最后冲刺试题及答案(第八套)_文库下载
1亿文档 免费下载
当前位置: &
& 2011年12月英语三级考试最后冲刺试题及答案(第八套)
2011年12月英语三级考试最后冲刺试题及答案(第八套)
2011年12月英语三级考试最后冲刺试题及答案(第八套)
II.Vocabulary and Structure
Directions : There are 40 incomplete sentences in this part. For each sentence there are four choices marked A, B, C, D. Choose the one answer that best completes the sentence. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.(1-10 PRACTICE TEST 5,6;11-15 QUIZ 5,6;16-40 课外)
1. His wife’s death ___ him deeply.
A. affected B. effected
C. offended D. infected
2. He had a clear ___ of what needs to be done.
A. knowing B. understanding
C. learning D. meaning
3. The paper parcel ___ a clean shirt, socks and a handkerchief.
A. composed B. contained
C. constituted D. was made up of
4. The research scientists often meet with problems ___ new type of instruments for their solution.
A. require B. to require
C. required D. requiring
5. I shall ___ you by telephone on Friday.
A. contend B. contact
C. constitute D. conflict
6. It was then that I ___ a change come over her face.
A. watched B. fixed
C. noted D. located
7. With such poor ___ he really needs glasses.
A. vision B. view
C. sense D. scene
8. I’ll never ___ to her marrying that man.
A. promise B. content
C. consent D. allow
9. It is only by ___ that you see me here. I ought to be in the office.
A. surprise B. incident
C. mistake D. accident
10. It is desired that he ___ his plan right away.
A. carries out B. had carried out
C. would carry out D. carry out
11. The major read the order and then passed it ___ to the commander.
Word文档免费下载:(下载1-10页,共10页)
2011年12月英语三级考试最后冲刺试题及答案(第九套)_其它考试_资格考试/认证_教育专区。2011年12月英语三级考试最后冲刺试题及答案(第九套)Part...2011年12月英语三级考试最后冲刺试题及答案(第十一套)2011年12月英语三级考试最后冲刺试题及答案(第十一套)隐藏&& Part II Reading Comprehension (30%) Directions...2011年12月英语三级考试最后冲刺试题及答案(第十套)_其它考试_资格考试/认证_教育专区。2011年12月英语三级考试最后冲刺试题及答案(第十套)Part...2011年12月英语三级考试... 15页 免费2011年12...后冲刺试题及答案(第十三套...2011年12月英语三级考试最后冲刺试题及答案(第二套)2011年12月英语三级考试最后冲刺试题及答案(第二套)隐藏&& SECTION I Listening Comprehension(25 minutes) 1~...2011年12月英语三级考试最后冲刺试题及答案(第一套)_其它考试_资格考试/认证_教育专区。2011年12月英语三级考试最后冲刺试题及答案(第一套)大学...2011年12月英语三级考试最后冲刺试题及答案(第十二套)2011年12月英语三级考试最后冲刺试题及答案(第十二套)隐藏&& Part II Reading Comprehension (30%) Directions...2011 年 12 月英语三级考试 A 级真题及答案 Part II Vocabulary & Structure Directions: This part is to test your ability to construct grammatically correct...2011年12月大学英语三级B级考试真题及参考答案_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。2011年12月大学英语三级B级考试真题及参考答案今日推荐 四...5. 2011年12月浙江省大学英语三级考试 参考答案_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。浙江省大学英语三级考试2011 年 12 月浙江省大学英语三级考试 参考答案 Part I Liste...相关词典网站:}

我要回帖

更多关于 quick changeover 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信