我为什么要上四年大学我为什么要上大学的大学生活英语作文文

为什么选择上大学的英语作文_百度知道
为什么选择上大学的英语作文
我有更好的答案
我为什么要上大学 Why I went to College“The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for circumstance they want, and if they cannot find them, make them.” Such is the remark made by Bernard Shaw, a great writer. This view has been shared now by more and more people. I’m very glad to receive college education and i reached the conclusion that i have come to college not for one single reason, but for many.“这世上的成功之士,是那些奋力寻觅自己想要得到机遇的人们。倘使找不着机会,他们就自己创造机会。”这句名言是一个伟大的作家萧伯纳写的。被原来越多的人分享着。我很高兴能够接受大学教育,我总结出我想上大学不单单是为了一个原因,而是很多个。First, university is such an ideal place to broaden my horizon and make more friends. The youth of 21stcentury should be open-minded, instead of being a person with a tunnel vision. I’m ready to meet more challenges and make more friends during the four years.第一,大学是能开阔我眼界和结交更多朋友的理想之地。作为21世纪的年轻人,我们应该开拓思维,而不是目光狭隘。我已经做好在这四年内接受挑战和认识更多朋友的准备了。Second, I’m unwilling to step into the society straight after high school. I’m afraid I’m not fully prepared for the working environment: complicated interpersonal problems, jockeying for position, a tremendous amount of pressure and etc. I have to face various kinds of major conflicts as well as trivial things. I seem to be over-pessimistic, but that actually accounts for part of my choice.第二,我不愿意在高中之后就直接进入社会。我害怕我没有完全做好踏入工作环境的准备:复杂的人际问题,用手段谋取职位,巨大的压力等等。我必须面对各种重大冲突还有琐碎事情。我也许是过度悲观了,但是事实上这也是我做出选择的一个原因。Finally, thanks to the all-out support from my parents, i am able to further my study in university. I’ll spare no efforts to live up to their expectation on me to be a well-trained and well-rounded person.最后,幸好有我父母的全力支持,我才得以在大学继续我的学业。我会不留余力地满足他们的期望成为一个训练有素全面发展的人。I will learn experience and challenge myself in my college life and be an outstanding person of future.&我会在大学生涯中学习,经历和挑战我自己,在未来成为一个佼佼者。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语作文带翻译:我们为什么要上大学_英文写作翻译_无忧考网
英语作文带翻译:我们为什么要上大学
13:24 来源:网络综合
写作翻译网权威发布英语作文带翻译:我们为什么要上大学,更多英语作文带翻译相关信息请访问英文写作翻译网。
When we consider why we should attend universities, different people have different ideas. In some students' eyes, studying in universities means a bright future after graduation. They think they are bound to find good jobs with a good college education.对于我们为什么要上大学,不同的人有不同的看法。在一些学生看来,在大学里学习意味着毕业后有一个美好的未来。他们认为,有了大学的教育,他们一定能够找到一个好工作。However, life in the colleges and the jobs that they can find are usually somewhat disappointing. Especially under the severe competition of today's society, it is not very easy for a college graduate to find a satisfying job. As far as I am concerned, universities can provide good study opportunities and essential facilities for those who want to acquire knowledge for the construction of our country, and this is the reason why we attend the universities.然而,大学的生活和毕业后的工作往往使他们大失所望。尤其在当今社会激烈的竞争下,大学毕业生要想找到一份满意的工作也不太容易。我认为,大学给那些为了国家的建设而努力学习的人提供了良好的学习机会和必要的设施,这才应该是我们上大学的真正原因。让学习驱动您的世界
查字典教育系列APP
语文、作文、板报等APP
客户端二维码
手机浏览器打开查字典
1、直接输入 m.chazidian.com
2、扫描二维码,用手机
访问查字典手机版
当前位置: &
& 请简要阐述为什么学生们渴望上大学_1500字
请简要阐述为什么学生们渴望上大学_1500字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:admin& | & 高考&&
人浏览了这篇文章
Students long to attend colleges or universities for various reasons. In my opinion, the most common reasons are to prepare for a career, to have new experiences and learn to be independent.
Career preparation is becoming more and more important to young people. For many, this is the primary reason to go to college. They know that the job market is competitive and in order to be employed in the future they have to be well equipped with knowledge and skills.
Also, students go to colleges or universities to have experiences and learn to live on their own. Going to colleges often means having the opportunity to meet with different people from different parts of the country. They learn to communicate and co-operate with each other. For most students, we guess, it is the first time that they have been away from home. They are faced with many new situations and have to learn to solve them independently, making decisions on their own and dealing with various things themselves. So colleges and universities help them grow up.
Surely, colleges and universities become their first choice.
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:https://zuowen.chazidian.com/yingyu25456/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请
刘珍平今天11:48
稿费提现申请:100
胡人君今天15:23
胡阳军今天12:01
李朝晖今天20:19
韩秀玲今天18:22
涂旭平今天16:32
葛正宇今天18:39
石知白今天19:28
黄美发今天09:51
吕书志今天18:45
热门作文文档 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&大学生活英语作文正文
大学生活英语作文
大学生活英语作文
  []的My Campus Life我的活My campus life is rich and colorful.我的大学生活是丰富多彩的,[|]。I go to attend claeveryday morning excluding除了,我每天早上去上课。weekend,in clai study and discuall kinds of在课堂上我学习 各种只是,knowledge with my teacher and my classmates.并和我的和 问题。After the class, ofen i go to play basketball下课以后,通常我和我的去打或者。or badminton with my friends.In the evening,i have two hours for study by晚上,我先去上两个消失的自习,oneself in scheduled time, and then go back to my然后回到侵蚀上网。dormitory and surf on the internet.At the weekend,i take part in some part-time jobs周末,我经常参加一些兼职,and go to the Einglish Corner sometimes.有时候去参加英语 角。All in all,my campus life is beatiful and substantialLife in the University-大学生活Life in the university is not as satisfactory as what we had expected.First of all, we are tightly hound by continual classes, excessiv some students complain that we are becoming "exam machines". Secondly, the teach instead of lecturing, some teachers just "read" lessons. Finally, living conditions and food in the dining-hall is far from being attractive and tasteful.In spite of all these adversities we still enjoy our life in the university. During the four-year university study, we can not only acquire a lot of book learning, but also foster various abilities. All types of extracurricular activities such as sports meets, speech contests, different social gatherings and dancing parties provide opportuni many of these friendships may last a long time.In short,we should value our life in the university. Four years is only a short period when compared with our whole lifetime. In the university we mature, and in the university we prepare ourselves for the real world. Although there are many things lacking, the four years in the university is a worthwhile period in our whole lifetime.
我的大学生活英语作文My college life:来源:英语作文网栏目:大学英语作文 作者:英语作文 英语作文 收藏:收藏本文我的大学生活英语作文My college life(后附中文、英文完整版): My college life As a sophomore, I am feeling the time flies. Recalling about the past one year, so many thoughts are flooding in my mind. At this time, I just cant tell my real idea. Th我的大学 生活 英语作文My college life范文(后附中文、英文 完整版):My college life As a sophomore, I am feeling the time flies. Recalling about the past one year, so many thoughts are flooding in my mind. At this time, I just can’t tell my real idea. The memory is just like so fresh, and all the things happened yesterday! When first day I came to University, I really feel that the school is very good, but at the first sight of the dormitory, something disappointing come up to me! The condition of the dormitory is really very poor with only one room, no lavatory!作为一名大二年的学生,我觉得光阴似箭。回想过去的一年,太多的想法是浮现在我的脑海。现在,我只是不能说出我的真实想法。是如此新鲜,所有的事情就好像昨天发生的一样! 当我踏进大学 的校门,我真的觉得,这里很好,可一见到宿舍,令我太失望了!宿舍的条件非常差,只有一间屋子,没有厕所。 I saw something sad in my father’s eyes, maybe that time he thought of the poor condition! So with a big smile on my face, I told my father” it doesn’t matter, Dad. In this kind of condition, I will get myself better!”我在的眼中看到了难过,也许那个时候,他认为我们穷就会受到这样的待遇!所以 我就笑了,我对说“没关系,爸爸,《》()。在这样的下,我会更好!”My father felt better. But when he was coming back, seeing his back, I just wanted to cry! I felt in this city I was just isolated, from that time, I said to myself, “ you have no others who can help you here, just depend on yourself” (AD:Joozone.com)And then I came to my dormitory 303. I considered that I would spend four years here (in fact I moved to another one year later) and my dorm mates are all there. Most of them came from Sichuan and they were chatting with a happy voice, but I can’t understand them! Again, I felt myself isolated! I hated that kind of feeling, and then I said to hello to them! To my surprise they are very friendly to me and warm-hearted!我的看到我的样子视乎觉得好些了。但是,当他离开后,我就只想哭!我觉得我在着个城市里孤零零的,从那个时候,我就对自己说, “在这儿,没有人能帮你 ,一切都要靠自己”& 后来,我住到了303 。我还以为我会在这个房间度过四年的大学 时光(但事实上,一年后我就转到了另一间宿舍)跟我的舍友们同在。他们中的大部分都来自,他们的声音很好听可我听不懂。而且,我觉得自己很孤立!我讨厌那种感觉,可是后来他们说我人好!这让我感到惊讶,他们非常友好,也热情!I no longer felt afraid. And I got along well with them. But at the first night here, I burst out to tears for that I was missing my family. I don’t know why. Everyday when I was at home, I was just eager to go to school, to experience the wonderful college life but when coming here, I am just eager to go back! It’s quite strange though, you must know this kind of feeling! Just spending about 2 days here, we were on our way to military train. To us, it’s a fresh train and a kind of experience to know the life between the classmates. But to me, I was nervous but excited. This was my first and precious train life because before going to school I have been staying with my family. So, you know, it’s just this kind of feeling I can’t convey it clearly! The train life is imp we had a lot of activities, for example giving a speech on a stage or singing together or playing basketball. At that time, I felt myself so little among them. All of them have a special talent but not me. I admired them but meanwhile jealousy. Why don’t I have this kind of talent? Am I stupid?之后我就不再感到害怕了。和我相处的也越来越好了。但第一天晚上住进这里是,我居然流泪了,我是我家人的骄傲。我不知道为什么。每当我在家,我就渴望回,去体验精彩的大学 生活 ,但来到这儿,又希望回去!这很奇怪,您必了解我的着种这种感觉! 在这逗留老外大概两天,我们开始。这对我们来说,是一个新的和体验,到同学生活 。但对我来说是紧张,但兴奋。这是我的最珍贵的生活 体验,因为训练之前我一直一留在家里。所以,你知道,这种感觉,我无法表达清楚!这样的训练生活 让我印象深刻,我们有很多的,例如舞台上或唱或一起打篮球。当时,我觉得自不能完全融入到他们当中了。所有这些有特长,我都不会。我羡慕他们,也嫉妒他们。为什么我不是这样的人?我傻?I always said to myself. So that time I was also very ambitious, just eager to catch up with them. Except the classmates, the trainer in our team also left a deep impression on me! He was not very handsome and very kind. Just because of his kindness results in my laughter when training. He always said to me that I should be serious in the team but I didn’t listen to him. So after a long time, when investigating the training result, I gave them a disappointing answer. From Joozone-com.我中是自言自语。所以,当时我也很着急,只是希望能够赶上他们。除了同学,教练给我们这个集体留下了深刻的印象!他不英俊,但亲切。在我们聊天是觉得他很亲切,他总是对我说,应该参加球队,但我没有听他的。所以在很长一段时间里,的结果,令他们失望。The highest trainer sent me to clean the toilet, although, it didn’t means insulting to my dignity, but I was really sad about myself and my heart was hurt. That was a small thing but told me that I need to be serious to one thing. And unhappiness passed, the happy and funny time recalled me that folding the blanket. Yeah, it’s really very funny. Most of us had never folded the blanket and naturally we can’t accomplish the task well. When the monitor came, we pleased him to help us to fold the blanket. To our expect, we managed to persuade the monitor.总教练派我打扫厕所,但它侮辱了我的自尊,但我伤
    〖预览〗蔚蓝的天空中,先得那么祥和。和风缓缓吹动,它的温情似乎感动了椰子树,您也随之翩翩起舞;嫩绿的枝条沐浴着清风,弹奏出优美的旋律。椰子树,您最快乐的时光应该是春季吧!因为春季才可以展示您华丽的衣着。    在我们的校园里,挺立着50多棵椰子树。你们似乎都很平静、祥和。每天都矗立在我们的身边,那高大的身躯、健壮的身影,常常让我为之着迷。    幼小的我常常问爷爷:爷爷,为什么椰子树长得那么高?爷爷回答道:那是因为它怕小朋友们被太阳晒,才长得那么高的啊!当时的我觉得有些道理,转过头便又问起了奶奶:奶奶,椰子树有什么好处啊?她笑着说:孩子,你还小,慢慢去体会吧!它的好处是说不尽的。    现在,我终于明白了,也体会到了。椰子树高大的躯体和……【】    〖预览〗是什么让我们这位母亲的资源越来越少了呢?当然是我们人类过度的糟蹋不珍惜,才会造成这样严重的结果的。我们的地球森林面积曾经达到了6亿公顷,这笔惊人的数字是由于我们人类以前有着保护环境的重要意识,深知如果没有了良好的环境,我们也就无法呼吸到微风轻拂过草面的甜美味道。而现在呢?我们地球的森林面积还不到了6公顷,这种状况,就是因为我们人类不加节制地砍伐树木和毁林开荒而造成的,使世界上的森林面积几乎每年减少了1%,现在我们的保护在自然的重要意识越来越浅,不爱护身边的一草一木,由于森林逐渐变少,我们呼吸的第一口空气也就越来越不清新&&  还不止森林资源被破坏,还有我们的矿产资源。它是有限的,现在我们的开采技术不断……【】    〖预览〗就拿我们天天能见到的水来说吧!人体内50%到60%的重量是水,没有水就没有生命。地球上的淡水资源只占地球水资源总量的3%,而这3%的淡水中,可直接饮用的只有0.5%。所以说,水是人类的宝贵资源,是生命之泉。然而,水污染在世界上相当普遍而又严重。   我家乡的木兰溪,从前,这里一年四季如春,碧草茵茵,花儿芳芳,小鸟叽叽,一片欣欣向荣,生机勃勃!人们常在这儿洗衣服、捕鱼,在溪边散步&&溪边充满了欢声笑语。然而,好景不长,近年来,小溪不再是昔日那般美丽。溪水现在浑浊不清,臭气薰天,肮脏不堪,垃圾废物飘浮在水面上,鱼儿也都死了,这一切都是人们一手造成的。小溪被人们糟蹋得面目全非,已奄奄一息了,它悲哀地向人们发……【】
  推荐专题:
  〔大学生活英语作文〕
  大学生活英语作文所属栏目:〖〗〖〗
  “大学生活英语作文”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  作文网提供的大学生活英语作文由网友原创或转发,若大学生活英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
https://www.unjs.com/
上一篇作文范文: 下一篇作文范文:
大学生活英语作文相关作文范文我的大学生活英语作文如何度过大学时光 - TutorABC(原vipabc)官网
我的大学生活英语作文如何度过大学时光
大学生活是每个人最无忧无虑的阶段,也是非常重要的一个阶段。如果好好利用大学阶段的时光,无论是在英语还是在专业技能方面都会有很大的提高。不如同学们写一篇,为自己即将开始的大学生活做一个计划。今天就和大家分享我的如何度过大学时光的范文。
  我的大学作文如何度过大学时光
  After entering college, I found, to my surprise, that differences between high school life and college life are great. In high school, I always depended on my parents and teachers to solve all kinds of difficult problems. At college, , I have to rely exclusively on myself. What's more, I have to learn how to get along with my classmates and roommates. Four years at college is an important yet very short period of time in my life. So it is always expected that we adapt to this life as quickly as possible.
  进入大学后,我发现,令我们吃惊的是,高中生活和大学生活之间的差异是巨大的。在高中的时候,我总是依赖我的父母和老师来解决各种各样的难题。然而,在大学,我必须完全依赖自己。更重要的是,我必须学会如何与我的同学们和室友相处。大学四年在中是非常重要然而又很短暂的时间。所以我总是希望尽快适应这种生活。
  First,get familiar with the main buildings on the campus. Spend one or two hours by yourself or with your classmates to go around the campus so that you can know the location of such important places as the library, the dining room, the post office, the clinic and classrooms.
  首先,熟悉主要的校园建筑。花一两个小时自己或和同学在校园逛逛,这样就可以知道的位置等重要场所,图书馆,餐厅、邮局、诊所和教室。
  Next, try to be independent. Learn to do such things as making sound decisions on how to spend your time, how to spend your money etc, and washing clothes on your own. Finally, form good study habits. Talk with your classmates and learn from their good habits.
  接下来,要独立。学会决定如何利用自己的时间,如何花钱及自己洗衣服这些事。最后,养成良好的学习习惯。与同学们交流并学习他们的好习惯。
  How to Make the Best Use of College Life
  如何做好的度过自己的大学时光
  It is beyond doubt that we enjoy more free time in college than in middle school. But as to how to make use of our spare time.
  这是毋庸置疑的,相比在中学,在大学我们享受更多的自由时间。但是,如何使我们的课余时间的使用。
  In order to earn money, a good number of undergraduates are busy doing part-time jobs. In this way, they can relieve their families’ financial burden to some extent. Besides, they can achieve more independence through their work. Others are confronted by countless exams and they often attend guidance lectures in the hope of improving their performance in these tests. They believe that a record of good exam results will be useful when they look for jobs in the future.
  为了挣钱,相当数量的大学生都在忙着做兼职工作。通过这种方式,他们可以在一定程度上缓解他们的家庭的负担。此外,他们可以实现更多的是通过他们的工作的独立性。其他人都面临无数次考试,并希望改善他们的表现在这些测试中,他们经常参加指导讲座。他们认为,一个良好的考试成绩记录对他们将来工作是有益的。
  As far as I am concerned, I will live my college life in a different way. On the one hand, as a student, I will give priority to the development of my knowledge and skills, so I am determined to spend most of my spare time studying hard. On the other hand, I think it is necessary for me to join one or more of the student associations. These associations can provide chances to improve my communicating skills and make my life colorful. In conclusion, I do believe that my college life will turn out to be colorful as well as fruitful.
  就我而言,我会以不同的方式来度过我的大学生活。一方面,作为一个学生,我会优先考虑我的知识和技能的发展,所以我决心花大部分业余时间刻苦钻研。另一方面,加入一个或多个学生社团,我认为这是必要的。这些协会可以提供机会,以提高我的沟通能力,使我的生活丰富多彩。总之,我相信,我的大学生活是丰富多彩的,以及卓有成效的。
  以上就是想和大家分享的有关如何度过我的大学生活。其实大学生活如何度过完全取决于同学们自己。如果花心思在英语学习上,不仅能够顺利通过四六级,而且可以练就一口标准地道的。通过参加专业的,能够帮助同学们以最短的时间的得到最好的效果。
想即学即用?
现在就来免费体验
现在就来感受
沉浸于真人互动的英语体验
下次自动登录(维持14日)
登录 | Login
发送短信验证码
下次自动登录(维持14日)
登录&|&Login
请选择您要绑定的账号
请选择您要绑定的账号
验证账号密码