求大学课程名称的英语翻译 急急急!希望英语杂志大神能帮帮我

跪求英语大神帮忙翻译,不要翻译器翻译的!!急急急_百度知道
跪求英语大神帮忙翻译,不要翻译器翻译的!!急急急
你的旅游经历太棒了!你去过的地方我也很想去,我所在的城市离越南很近。也许你去台湾是从广西南宁进去的吗?你知道广西桂林吗?中国有句谚语:桂林山水甲天下,阳朔山水甲桂林。谚语的意思就是桂林美丽,阳朔比桂林更美丽。但我也不是广西桂林的,我的城市是广...
我有更好的答案
Yangshuo is a landscape of Guilin. Proverb is the Guilin beautiful, I also like!My school is not particularly interesting, you know Chinese education? I don&#39! Because I really love to travel, I had a decision: around the world. I love to every corner of the world. This for me, would be a great experience!In April 4th I went to Guangzhou. From your words can understand that you are interested in the history of the China. I't care who is the singer. What't want to say moreMy dream is to want to travel around the world, just I have mentioned. But I'm not the Guilin in Guangxi, my city is Guangxi Nanning intermediate, more beautiful than the Guilin in Yangshuo: Guangxi Liuzhou and the Guilin in Guangxi. An industrial city.I also very want to go to Taiwan, local customs and practices, I think having this experience is a good thing!In fact, I did not you say so perfect, I just naturally smile. I really appreciate your work. You may go to Taiwan from Guangxi Nanning inYour travel experiences great! Have you been to the places I want to go, my cityt know what I like music, perhaps more sad songs. I don&#39, I very love! I&#39, I hope that the university can specialize in a Korean translation, do a translation to me after graduation from the University! The scenery of Taiwan! Especially the temptation of my Taiwan Food, there is no special love singer, as long as the mell give you more China history. You are now in Asia which national holiday? I really want to know, you are a kind warm boy, your work can help a lot of people, this is great!I don&#39: XX I feel good? Do you know Guangxi Guilin? Chinese proverb: Guilin Scenery in the world, beautiful lyrics! Many of her songs have become classics, I like it very much, most of them in Asia's popularity is very highTeresa Teng is a very famous singer!I am a senior high school student, perhaps when the translation can td like a English song recently: XXX-XXMaybe you have heard the song of the SHE? Recently I have been listening to, recommend to you.You like the singer
翻译器的吧?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
翻译器的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。大学英语1翻译
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字·文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@vip.sina.com·