wehaveanewclassroom,we'll have a quiz _eating habits this after

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
根据首字母完成句子how is your school l____doingwe'll have a new sudject this t____i'm very b____ today .l have a lot of things to domum is m_____ a saladthe day after wednesday is t_____
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
life~term~busy~making~tomorrow望采纳~~谢谢~~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语单词改错(急!帮帮忙!)Mike spends about three hours to play computer games every day.If robots do all the houseworks for us, we'll have more free time to relax.My teacher told me cleaned the classroom after class.There will have an English Evening next Sunday.You need not to go with me unless you are free now.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Mike spends about three hours to play computer games every day.spend time doing,花时间做.把to play改为playing.If robots do all the houseworks for us,we'll have more free time to relax.houseworks把s去掉,它是不可数名词.My teacher told me cleaned the classroom after class.tell sb to do,告诉某人去做.把cleaned改为to clean.There will have an English Evening next Sunday.there be,有.把have改为be.You need not to go with me unless you are free now.neen't do,不必做.把to去掉.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您要找的是不是:
争论;议论某事
Here is a quiz about eating habits.
这是一个关于饮食习惯的测试。
I'd like to give you a quiz about some phrases in Lesson 5.
我想给你们一个小测验,检查一下第十课中的几个词组。
I'll participate in a quiz about the 29th Olympic Games in Beijing. It will be held tonight. Will you come?
我要参加一个知识竞赛,是关于北京举办第29届奥运会的,就在今晚举行,你来吗?
We will have a quiz about what we learn in this class.
我们将就这堂课的内容进行测验。
Id like to give you a quiz about some phrases in Lesson 5.
我想给你们一个小测验,检查一下第五课中的几个词组。
Here's a quiz about eating habits.
这是关于饮食习惯的一次测验。
After the subjects woke up, they took a quiz about the activities of the woman in the movie.
当受试者醒来之后,就电影里妇女的活动对他们做了一个测试。
Butt asked a second question on South Korea, Mr Johnson stuttered: 'Ah… your… We are… We are not getting into a, er, a pub quiz about leaders around, er, leaders around the world, ' he said.
但是当被问及第二个关于韩国的问题时,约翰逊支支吾吾地说:“啊……你的……我们……我们不玩,呃,关于领导人,呃,世界领导人的酒吧问答游戏。”
Butt asked a second question on South Korea, Mr Johnson stuttered: 'Ah… your… We are… We are not getting into a, er, a pub quiz about leaders around, er, leaders around the world, ' he said.
但是当被问及第二个关于韩国的问题时,约翰逊支支吾吾地说: 鹂“啊……你的……我们……我们不玩,呃,关于领导人,呃,世界领导人的酒吧问答游戏。”
Miss Guo is reading a book to prepare a quiz for a class competition about the oceans.
郭老师正在看一本书,准备在班上做一个关于海洋的小测验。
Slumdog Millionaire, a film just nominated this week for 10 Oscars, is about more than a quiz show; it’s a journey through India that raises existential questions about fate and chance.
《贫民窟的百万富翁》,刚刚荣获10项奥斯卡奖项提名的电影,不只是一部关于一个智力竞赛节目的电影,也是一次唤起人们思考关于命运和机遇的存在性问题的印度之旅。
Here is a quiz where a game is about to end.
这是一个有关游戏结束的测试题。
This is a quiz to test your vocabulary about body parts.
这套练习测试关于人体各部分名称的词汇。
This is a quiz to test your vocabulary about common vegetables.
这套练习测试关于各种常见蔬菜的词汇。
This is a quiz to test your vocabulary about common fruits.
这套练习测试关于各种食物和饮料的词汇。
This is a quiz to test your vocabulary about what we have and see in the house.
这套练习测试关于各种房屋、房间和居家用品的词汇。
This is a quiz to test your vocabulary about what we eat and drink.
这套练习测试关于各种食物和饮料的词汇。
Download the demo project and try it. It is a 10-question quiz to challenge your knowledge about Australian geography.
下载了试用版本并用了一下,是一个加强你对澳大利亚地理知识的十道测验。
Today we have a vocabulary quiz. We start with two questions about terms for plants.
今天我们进行一项词汇测试。我们从两个关于植物术语的问题开始。
Slumdog Millionaire, a romantic and brutal story about a young man rising to quiz show fame after an upbringing in the Mumbai slums, swept the board at the Oscars this month.
《贫民窟的百万富翁》,一个浪漫而残忍的故事,故事中一名自小在孟买贫民窟长大的青年因参加答题节目而声名大噪。该片在本月的奥斯卡颁奖典礼上大获全胜。
Here’s a quiz: Which comment would make you more curious about the person who left it?
这是一个小测试,以下哪个评论能更让你对评论者好奇呢?
Here's something else and I guess it's a quiz question I think I'm asking you there, and it has to do about a home pitch.
有些我们小测验里的问题要注意下,我想问问你们,关于主音高的问题
Don't worry about that too much. It is nothing but a quiz .
不要太焦虑,这只不过是一次小测验。
If you have nothing better to do than take this internet quiz, you're probably about as interesting as a bag of peanuts.
如果你都没别的事可做,跑来填线上问卷,你大概无趣透顶了(乐趣指标跟一包花生米一样低)
The main goal of the meeting is to give students an opportunity to interact with their scientific idols, quiz them about their lives and learn about research from a wider perspective.
该会议的主要目的是给学生们一次与他们的科学偶像互动,提问他们关于他们的生活并从一个更广的观点了解研究的机会。
The main goal of the meeting is to give students an opportunity to interact with their scientific idols, quiz them about their lives and learn about research from a wider perspective.
该会议的主要目的是给学生们一次与他们的科学偶像互动,提问他们关于他们的生活并从一个更广的观点了解研究的机会。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 we do not have a 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信