推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='http://www.docin.com/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
2012届高考英语语法专题复习教案:独立主格结构.doc 5页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:180 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
(一):独立主格的概念
  “独立主格结构”是由名词或代词作为逻辑主语,加上分词、形容词、副词、动词不定式或介词短语作为逻辑谓语构成。这种结构在形式上与主句没有关系,通常称为“独立主格结构”。
(二):独立主格的功能
  “独立主格结构”实质就是带有自己主语的非限制性状语从句。众所周知非限制性从句通常以主句的某一成分作为自己的逻辑主语,从而依附于主句。而有些非限制性从句和无动词从句带有自己的主语,在结构上与主句不发生关系,因此成为独立主格结构。其实,虽然叫做独立主格结构,并不是真正的独立,它还是一种从属分句,在句中有多种作用。如:表原因、表条件、表方式、表伴随、表时间等,在句中通常起状语作用。
  独立主格结构主要用于描绘性文字中,其作用相当于一个状语从句,常用来表示时间、原因、条件、行为方式或伴随情况等。例如:
  1) 表示时间
  The meeting being over, all of us went home. 开完会后我们都回家了。
  Her work done, she sat down for a cup of tea. 她干完了活,坐下来喝茶。
  2) 表示条件
  The condition being favorable, he may succeed. 若条件有利,他或许能成功。
  3) 表示原因
  There being no taxis, we had to walk. 没有出租车,我们只好步行。
  He wrapped her up with great care, the night being dark and frosty. 夜又黑又冷,所以他把她裹得严严实实的。
  4) 表示伴随情况
  Almost all metals are good conductors, silver being the best of all. 几乎所有的金属都是良导体,而银则是最好的导体。(=Almost all metals are good conductors,
  and silver is the best of all.)
  (三): 独立主格结构的构成:
  名词(代词)+现在分词、过去分词;
  名词(代词)+形容词;
  名词(代词)+副词;
  名词(代词)+名词
  名词(代词)+不定式;
  名词(代词) +介词短语构成。
  (四) 独立主格结构的特点:
  (1)独立主格结构的逻辑主语与句子的主语不同,它独立存在。
  2)名词或代词与后面的分词,形容词,副词,不定式,介词存在逻辑上的主谓关系,即逻辑主语为动作执行者。
  3)独立主格结构一般有逗号与主句分开。
  举例:(一)
  1) 名词/代词+形容词
  The men moved slowly forward, neck deep in the water, with their officers guiding them.
  It stood silent in the noon sunlight, its door open.
  2) 名词/代词+现在分词
  Winter coming, it gets colder and colder. 冬天来了,天气越来越冷了。
  The rain having stopped, he went out for a walk. 雨停了,他出去散步。
  The question being settled, we wound up the meeting. 问题解决之后,我们结束了会议。
  3) 名词/代词+过去分词
  “Marquis,” said the boy, turning to the man, his eyes opened wide, and his right hand raised.
  4) 名词/代词(主格)+不定式
  We shall assemble at ten forty-five, the procession to start moving at precisely eleven. 我们十点四十五分集合,队伍十一点准时出发。
  Here are the first two volumes, the third one to come out next month. 这是前两卷,第三卷将于下月问世。
  We divided the work, he to clean the windows and I to sweep the floor. 我们进行了分工,他擦窗户,我扫地。
  The two boys said good-bye to each other, one to go home,
正在加载中,请稍后...您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
2014届新课标高考英语名师知识点总结
专题08 独立主格结构.doc 10页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:150 &&
你可能关注的文档:
·······
··········
2014届新课标高考英语名师知识点总结
专题08 独立主格结构
非谓语动词作状语时,它的逻辑主语应该是句子的主语。但有时非谓语动词带有自己的主语,从而在结构上与主语不发生关系,我们称之为独立主格结构(Absolute Construction)。其实,所谓“独立主格结构”也并非真正独立,它还是一种从属的结构。
一、?非谓语动词独立主格结构
在独立主格结构中,非谓语动词和它前面的名词或代词存在着逻辑上的主谓关系。
? Such an able man to help you,you will surely succeed sooner or later.??
? 有这么能干的人来帮你, 你迟早一定会成功的。(such an able man和 to help you 之间存在着主谓关系)
? = Since such an able man will help you, you will surely succeed sooner or later.
? He seating himself at the desk, his mother began to tell him a story.
? 他在书桌旁坐好后,他母亲开始给他讲故事。(seating himself at the desk拥有了自己的逻辑主语he,注意是“主格”)
? = When he seated himself at the desk, his mother began to tell him a story.
? The key to the bike lost, he had to walk to school.
? 由于丢了自行车钥匙,他只好步行去学校。(lost 的逻辑主语是the key,lost 也可以用完成式having been lost)
? = Because the key to the bike had been lost, he had to walk to school.
A.?不定式“独立主格结构”
在“逻辑主语+动词不定式”结构中,动词不定式和它前面的名词或代词存在着逻辑上的主谓关系。这种结构也可用一个从句或并列分句来表达。
1.动词不定式用主动的形式
? 在独立主格结构中,动词不定式和它前面的名词或代词存在着逻辑上的主谓关系。
? His mother to come tonight,he is busy preparing the dinner.
? 他母亲今晚要来,他正在忙着准备饭菜。(= As his mother is to come tonight, he is busy preparing the dinner.)
? ——will you go to the comcert tonight?? 你今晚去听音乐会吗?
? ——sorry.So many exerise-books to check,I rially can't afford any time.
? 对不起,有这多的作业要批,我真的抽不出时间。
? (=Because I shall check so many exercise-books tonight,I really can't afford any time.)
? The four of us agreed on a division of labour,each to translate a quarter of the book.
? 我们四人同意分工干,每人翻译全书的四分之一。
? (=The four of us agreed on a division of labour and each is to translate a quarter of the book.)
? Many trees,flowers,and grass to be planted,our newly-built school will look even more beautiful.? 种上许多的树,花和草后,我们新建的学校将看上去更美。(=If many trees,flowers,and grass are planted,our newly-built school will look even more beautiful.)
B.-ing形式“独立主格结构”
动词的-ing形式作状语时,其逻辑主语一般应与句子的主语保持一致。
? Being ill, he went home.?
?由于生病,他回家了。(= As he was very ill, he went home.)
? Seating himself at the desk, he began to read a mag
正在加载中,请稍后...当前位置: >>
福建高考必考难点之一独立主格结构――练习7页
福建高考必考难点 之一独立主格结构――练习 独立主格结构――练习 ――【现学现用】1 1. I send you 100 dollars today, the rest _________ in a year. A. follows B. followed C. to follow D. being followed 2. All things _________, I think we ought to give the job to George. A. considered B. considering C. to consider D. being considered 3. The river _________ in the night, the crossing was impossible. A. to rise B. rose C. having risen D. being risen 4. More time _________, we should have done the job much better. A. to give B. give C. being given D. given 5. We shall play the match tomorrow, weather _________. (from www.nmet168.com) A. permits B. permitting C. to permit D. permitted 6. The monitor _________ ill, we’d better put the meeting off. A. being B. to be C. been D. to have been 7. An important lecture _________ given tomorrow, the professor has to stay up late into the night. A. to be B. being C. been D. to have been 8. He was lying on the grass, his hands _________ under his head. A. to cross B. crossed C. crossing D. to be crossing 9. Tom _________ late over and over, his boss was very disappointed. A. having been B. been C. to be D. to being 10. Other things _________ equal, I would buy the black dress not the white one. A. being B. to be C. been D. having been 【参考答案】1―5 CACDB 6―10 AABAA 【现学现用】2 1. A new technique _______, the yields as a whole increased by 20 percent. A)working out C) having been worked out B) having worked out D)to have been worked out 2. All things _______, the planned trip will have to be called off. A) considered B) be considered C) considering D) having considered 3. All flights _______ because of the snowstorm, many passengers could do nothing but take the train. A) had been canceled B) have been canceled C) were canceled D) having been canceled 4. So many directors _______, the board meeting had to be put off. A) were absent B) been absent C) had been absent D) being absent 5. All the tasks _______ ahead of time, they decided to go on holiday for a week. A) been fulfilled B) having been fulfilled C) were fulfilled D) had been fulfilled 6. All flights _______ because of the terrible weather, they had to go there by train. A) having been canceled C) having canceled B) had been canceled D) were canceled 7.The speech _______, a lively discussion started. A) being delivered B) was delivered C) be delivered D) having been delivered 8. Silver is the best conductor of electricity, copper _______ it closely. A)followed B) following C) to follow D)being following 9. _______, a man who expresses himself effectively is sure to succeed more rapidly than a man whose command of language is poor. A) Other things being equal C) To be equal to other things B) Were other things equal D) Other things to be equal 10. The sale usually takes place outside the house, with the audience _______ on benches, chairs or boxes.A) having seated B) seating C) seated D) having been seated 11. _______ the temperature falling so rapidly, we couldn't go on with the experiment. A) Since B) For C) As D) With 12. _______ in the United States, St. Louis has now become the 24th largest city. A) being the fourth biggest city B) It was once the fourth biggest city C) Once the fourth biggest city D) The fourth biggest city it was 答案:CDBDB AABACDC 【现学现用】3 1. The meeting____ over, we all left the room. (上海 1987) A. is B. to be C. being D. would be 2. European football is played in 80 countries, it___ the most popular sport in the world. (NMET1998)A. making B. makes C. made D. to make 3. ___such heavy pollution already, it may now be too late to clean up the river. (NMET2001) A. Having suffered B. Suffering C. To suffer D. Suffered 4. The fish____ bad, the children left much of it . A. tasted, untouched B. tasting, untouched C. tasting, untouching D. tasted, untouching 5.___ from what you say, he ought to succeed. A. Judged B. Judging C. When you judgedD. Because you judge 6. Everything___ into consideration, they ought to have another chance. A. to take B. taken C. to be taken D. taking 7.Walter offered us a lift when he was leaving the office, but our work ______, we didn’taccept the offer. A.not being finished B.not having finished C.had not been finished D.was not finished 8.There are various kinds of metals, each ______ its own properties (特性). A.has B.had C.to have D.having 9.The old man stood under a big tree, ______. A.a pipe in mouth B.with a pipe in mouthC.pipe in mouthD.pipe in his mouth10.The production ______ steadily, the factory needs an ever-increasing supply of raw material. A.has gone up B.is going up C.having gone up D.being gone up 1.C 2.A 3.A 4.A 5.B 6. 7.A,但是最好是 not having been finished 8.D 9.C 10.C 独立主格结构巩固练习 1 1. ______ no bus, we had to walk home. A. There was B. There being C. Because there being 2. ____, I'll go there with you tomorrow afternoon. A. Time permits B. If time permitting C. Time permitting 3._____, we all went home happily. A. Goodbye was said B. Goodbye had been saidD.There wereD. Time's permittingC. Goodbye saidD. When goodbye said4. _____, we all went swimming in high spirits. A. It being fine weather B. It fine weather C. It was fine weather D. It being a fine weather 5. ____, the bus started at once. A. The signal was given B. The signal giving C. The signal given D. When the signal given 6. She stood there, _____ from her cheeks. A. tears' rolling down B. tears rolled down C. with tears rolled down D. tears rolling down 7. ____, the leaves are turning green. A. When spring coming on B. Spring coming on C. Spring came on D. Spring being come on 8. _____, I had to buy a new one. A. My dictionary losing B. My dictionary having been lost C. My dictionary had been lost D. Because my dictionary lost 9. I used to sleep with the window _____. A. opened B. open C. opening D to open 10. ____, the hunter went into the forest. A. A gun on shoulder B. A gun was on his shoulder C. Gun on shoulder D. A gun being on shoulder 11. ____ production up by 60%, the company has had another excellent year. A. As B. For C. With D. Through 12. With a lot of work ____, I have to sit up tonight. A. do B. doing C. done D. to do 13. He stood there silently, his lips_____. A. trembling B. trembled C. were tremblingD. were trembling14. _____, her suggestion is of greater value than yours. A. All things considering B. All things considered C. All things were considered D. With all things were considered 15. ______, we will surely succeed. A. The teacher helping us B. The teacher to help us C. The teacher will help us D. With the teacher helping 答案:1-5BCCAC 6-10 DBBBC 11-15 CDABB 独立主格结构巩固练习 2 1.The thief stood before the policeman,____ admitting what he had done. A.with his drooping head B.drooping his head C.raising his head D.with his head down 2.__________ ,he can't go out for a walk as usual. A.With so much work to do B.With so much work doing C.With so much work done D.Without so much work to do 3.It's quite strange that the man sleeps with his mouth _______and A.open B.opened C.open D.opening his eyes __________ .4.All things __________ ,the plan trip will have to be called off. A.be considered B.considered C.considering D.having considering 5.__________ ,we have to get down to business right away. A.As there was no time left B.There is no time left C.There being no time left D.There to be no time left 6.__________ yesterday,we went out for a walk. A.As a fine day B.It was a fine day C.It being a fine dayD.For it was a fine day 7.The old man stood there,__________ . A.with back against the wall B.with his back against the wall C.with back against wall D.his back against wall 答案: 1―5 DAABC 6―7 CB 独立主格结构巩固练习 3 1. ______ no bus, we had to walk home. A. There was B. There being C. Because there being 2. ____, I'll go there with you tomorrow afternoon. A. Time permits B. If time permitting C. Time permitting 3. _____, we all went home happily. A. Goodbye was said B. Goodbye had been said C. Goodbye said D. When goodbye said 4. _____, we all went swimming in high spirits. A. It being fine weather B. It fine weather C. It was fine weather D. It being a fine weather 5. ____, the bus started at once. A. The signal was given B. The signal giving C. The signal given D. When the signal given 6. She stood there, _____ from her cheeks. A. tears' rolling down B. tears rolled down C. with tears rolled down D. tears rolling down 7. ____, the leaves are turning green. A. When spring coming on B. Spring coming on C. Spring came on D. Spring being come on 8. _____, I had to buy a new one. A. My dictionary losing B. My dictionary having been lost C. My dictionary had been lost D. Because my dictionary lost 9. I used to sleep with the window _____. A. opened B. open C. opening D to open 10. ____, the hunter went into the forest. A. A gun on shoulder B. A gun was on his shoulder C. Gun on shoulder D. A gun being on shoulder 11. ____ production up by 60%, the company has had another excellent year. A. As B. For C. With D. ThroughD. Time's permitting 12. With a lot of work ____, I have to sit up tonight. A. do B. doing C. done D. to do 13. He stood there silently, his lips_____. A. trembling B. trembled C. were tremblingD. were trembling14. _____, her suggestion is of greater value than yours. A. All things considering B. All things considered C. All things were considered D. With all things were considered 15. ______, we will surely succeed. A. The teacher helping us B. The teacher to help us C. The teacher will help us D. With the teacher helping 答案:1-5 BCCAC 6-10 DBBBC 11-15 CDABB 独立主格结构巩固练习 4 1. ______ no bus, we had to walk home. A. There was B. There being C. Because there beingD.There were2. ____, I'll go there with you tomorrow afternoon. A. Time permits B. If time permitting C. Time permitting 3._____, we all went home happily. A. Goodbye was said B. Goodbye had been said C. Goodbye said D. When goodbye said 4. _____, we all went swimming in high spirits. A. It being fine weather B. It fine weather C. It was fine weather D. It being a fine weather 5. ____, the bus started at once. A. The signal was given B. The signal giving C. The signal given D. When the signal given 6. She stood there, _____ from her cheeks. A. tears' rolling down B. tears rolled down C. with tears rolled down D. tears rolling down 7. ____, the leaves are turning green. A. When spring coming on B. Spring coming on C. Spring came on D. Spring being come on 8. _____, I had to buy a new one. A. My dictionary losing B. My dictionary having been lost C. My dictionary had been lost D. Because my dictionary lostD. Time's permitting 9. I used to sleep with the window _____. A. opened B. open C. openingD to open 10. ____, the hunter went into the forest. A. A gun on shoulder B. A gun was on his shoulder C. Gun on shoulder D. A gun being on shoulder 11. ____ production up by 60%, the company has had another excellent year. A. As B. For C. With D. Through 12. With a lot of work ____, I have to sit up tonight. A. do B. doing C. done D. to do 13. He stood there silently, his lips_____. A. trembling B. trembled C. were tremblingD. were trembling14. _____, her suggestion is of greater value than yours. A. All things considering B. All things considered C. All things were considered D. With all things were considered 15. ______, we will surely succeed. A. The teacher helping us B. The teacher to help us C. The teacher will help us D. With the teacher helping 答案:1-5 BCCAC 6-10DBBBC 11-15 CDABB
更多搜索:
All rights reserved Powered by
文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。从高考题看独立主格结构_腾讯视频
三倍流畅播放
1080P蓝光画质
新剧提前看
1080P蓝光画质
纯净式无框播放器
三倍流畅播放
扫一扫 手机继续看
下载需先安装客户端
{clientText}