如图一篇四年级英语阅读理解解,求帮助!

一篇英语阅读 不太理解 请求帮助.. 跪求~~~~~~~_百度知道
一篇英语阅读 不太理解 请求帮助.. 跪求~~~~~~~
Mike Hayes proved he was smart in his first year at college.In 2007,while he was a student at the University of Illinois,he came up with an idea to solve his tuition fee(学费)and college costs problem.Hayes thought everyone could afford to ...
last word有结束语,结局的意思,perhaps the last word is best left to his father 也许这个故事结尾就该留给他的爸爸吧(来总结把)
采纳率:44%
这word的意思是:一句话。因为他后面说的是一句话。这句的意思是:也许最后一句话才是留给他父亲的最好的东西。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语阅读的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求帮助,求大神,求学霸,一篇英语阅读完形求好人帮帮忙,十分感谢啊,必有重赏_百度知道
求帮助,求大神,求学霸,一篇英语阅读完形求好人帮帮忙,十分感谢啊,必有重赏
我有更好的答案
采纳率:68%
来自团队:
干嘛不分两题发呢
又清楚答案又很快得到
都一样,你能帮我吗
不一样,做两题才得一个好评。所以人家不愿帮你
那我再随便开一个问题再给你一个采纳
51,No, he was not.
52, At five
he started to write his own music.
53, All over Europe .54, He worked as a church musician.
55, Because his work has made him popular today.
别忘了给个好评
我还去帮你
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语阅读的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。高中英语阅读理解。这是高考原题。求帮助。。_百度知道
高中英语阅读理解。这是高考原题。求帮助。。
B篇,25题选C,但是我有些疑问,仅仅是看它吗?明明应该是去帮助雏鸟啊。(我也知道如果是考试,必须选c,)
我有更好的答案
从作者的工作和整个文章来看,他确实是去帮助这只小猫头鹰的,不仅仅是看看而已。然而问题是选项里没有帮助个选项,只能从C、D中选,D选项是cure,而实际上文中已经说了这只小猫头鹰没有问题,所以不需要cure,排除D,只能选C了。
这题,为什么这样呢?就是为了迷惑大家选D吗?
高考真题,怎么能这么出?
采纳率:83%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。假如你是李明.打算利用暑假在科技博物馆做英语志愿者.既可以帮助外国友人又可以开阔自己的眼界.请用英语写一封电子邮件给科技博物馆负责人.讲述你的申请理由:1擅长英语.喜欢科学.阅读了大量有关动物.植物和著名发明等书籍,2乐于助人.擅长于人打交道.可以给小朋友讲科学家的故事,3 整个暑假及平时周末都有空,要求:1 邮件必须包含以上3条理由.并 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
9.假如你是李明,打算利用暑假在科技博物馆做英语志愿者,既可以帮助外国友人又可以开阔自己的眼界.请用英语写一封电子邮件给科技博物馆负责人,讲述你的申请理由:1擅长英语,喜欢科学,阅读了大量有关动物,植物和著名发明等书籍;2乐于助人,擅长于人打交道,可以给小朋友讲科学家的故事;3&整个暑假及平时周末都有空;要求:1&邮件必须包含以上3条理由,并可增加一些内容,使文章通顺、连贯;2&邮件中不得使用真实的人名、校名;3&词数不少于80,开头和结尾已给出(不计入总词数).Dear&Sir/Madam,I&am&writing&to&you&about&volunteering&at&the&science&museum.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours&truly,Li&Ming.
分析 高分句型:句型一:I love helping people who get into trouble.who 为关系代词,引导定语从句.people为先行词,helping为动名词作宾语.句型二:That will be my honor to have this chance.不定式&to have this chance做后置定语.解答 答案:I am good at English.And my English spoken is perfect.(申请当志愿者的优势条件) I can communicate with foreigner fluently.I love helping people who get into trouble【高分句型一】.I love science very much.I read a lot of books about animals,plants and famous inventions.I can tell &them &stories of the scientist.I'm free all summer and weekend.(时间充裕)That will be my honor to have this chance【高分句型二】.I hope you can trust me.I will do my best to be a English volunteer.Thank you.点评 在写作时需要明确写作要点,注意写作中人称和时态的使用,做到思路清晰,句式灵活,表达流畅,所以平时应多注意常考的作文形式,积累相关的短语和词汇.
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
题型:填空题
19.photo,strawberry,like,play,and,four,go,be,fat,on,Hello.My&name(71)isLinda.There&are(72)fourpeople&in&my&family-my&father,my&mother,my&brother&Henry&and&I.My&parents&are&both&teachers.I&like&going&to&school.I(73)goto&school&by&bike&every&day.For&breakfast,I&(74)like&bread,milk&and&fruit.For&lunch,I&have&some&rice,chicken&and(75)strawberries.I&only&like&rice&and&vegetables&for&dinner,because&I&don't&want&to&be(76)fat.At&night,I&read&some&books&before&I&go&to&bed.I&have&many&books(77)onmy&bookcase.Two&nice(78)photosof&my&family&are&on&my&desk.My&brother&Henry&likes&sports(79)andhe&has&a&basketball.He&often(80)playsbasketball&with&his&friends&after&school.
题型:选择题
20._______&useful&information&she&offered&us!We&all&thank&her.(  )A.WhatB.What&aC.HowD.How&a
题型:阅读理解
17.Madame&Curie(居里夫人),the&youngest&of&the&five&children,was&born&in&Warsaw,Poland&in&1867.Marie&Curie's&maiden&name&was&Manya.Her&parents&were&teachers,and&she&learned&the&importance&of&education&at&very&early&age.No&higher&education&was&offered&to&women&in&Poland&at&that&time,so&Manya&took&a&job&as&a&tutor.She&sent&part&of&her&income&to&Paris&to&help&pay&for&her&older&sister's&medical&studies.Her&sister&qualified&as&a&doctor&and&married&a&fellow&doctor&in&1891.Manya&went&to&joined&them&in&Paris,changing&her&name&to&Marie.She&entered&the&Sorbonne&(now&the&University&of&Paris)&and&studied&physics&and&mathematics,graduating&at&the&top&of&her&class.For&the&research&she&wanted&to&do,she&was&introduced&to&another&young&scientist,Pierre&Curie.Later,they&fell&in&love&with&each&other.After&their&marriage,they&worked&together&on&radioactivity&(放射学).Fame&troubled&Marie&and&also&her&husband,because&science&and&research&were&their&world&and&in&this&word&of&science&fame&and&honor&to&person&had&no&value.One&day,when&a&writer&for&a&newspaper&tried&to&ask&Marie&about&herself&and&her&thoughts&and&beliefs,she&answered,"In&science&we&must&be&interested&in&things,not&in&persons."Much&of&the&real&character&and&spirit&of&this&unusual&woman&was&found&in&these&few&words,which&she&was&later&often&to&repeat.One&evening,at&a&big&party,a&friend&asked&if&she&would&like&to&meet&the&King&of&Greece,who&was&also&a&guest.She&answered&in&her&simple&manner,"I&don't&see&the&value&of&it."Then,seeing&that&she&hurt&the&feeling&of&her&friend,she&quickly&added,"But…but…of&course,I&shall&do&whatever&you&please.Just&as&you&please."31.What&did&Marie&Curie&once&work&as&to&help&older&sister's&medical&studies?CA.A&worker&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.A&doctor&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.A&tutor&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.A&scientist32.What&was&valuable&to&Marie&Curie?DA.Fame&and&honor.B.Persons&and&things.C.Character&and&spirits.D.Science&and&research.33.Which&of&the&following&statements&is&True?BA.The&King&of&Greece&was&angry&with&Marie&Curie.B.Marie&Curie&met&the&king&in&the&end.C.The&King&of&Greece&wrote&a&letter&to&invite&Marie&Curie.D.Marie&Curie&made&an&apology&to&the&king.34.In&what&order&did&the&following&happen?Ba.She&changed&her&name&to&Marie.b.She&helped&pay&for&her&older&sister's&medical&studies.c.She&got&married&to&a&young&scientist.d.She&studied&physics&and&mathematics&in&the&Sorbonne.e.She&and&Pierre&Curie&worked&together&on&radioactivity.A.b,d,a,e,c.B.b,a,d,c,e.C.a,d,b,c,e.D.a,e,d,c,b35.The&underlined&word&it&(in&Paragraph&2)refers&toA.A.Meeting&the&King&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.Being&a&guest&in&the&partyC.Hurting&her&friend's&feeling&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.Being&interested&in&things.
题型:阅读理解
4.A&workmate&of&mine&lives&in&the&same&street&as&me.He&drives&about&5kilometres&to&work&every&day&while&I&cycle&the&same&distance&almost&every&day.I&must&say&that&I&occasionally(偶尔地)take&the&car&if&the&weather&is&very&bad,or&I&am&very&tired&or&in&a&hurry.Imagine&my&surprise&when&I&cycled&to&work&one&day,went&for&a&shower&in&the&sports&centre&and&saw&my&neighbor&in&the&gym&on&the&cycling&machine&after&driving&to&work!I&share&an&office&with&another&workmate&who&lives&near&to&me.She&drives&to&work&every&day&and,the&end&of&the&day,she&drives&to&a&gym.I&don't&see&the&logic(逻辑).It&would&be&much&easier&to&cycle&to&work&so&that&you&have&some&exercise&every&day&as&part&of&your&daily&routine.I&try&to&advise&them&to&cycle&to&work,so&I&did&some&research&about&the&benefits&of&cycling&to&work.Of&course,cycling&has&some&advantages&over&driving.It&is&cheaper,it&is&better&for&the&environment,and&you&don't&have&to&find&a&parking&space.The&point&about&the&parking&space&is&an&important&one&as&the&car&parks&are&often&full.I&know&that&my&workmate&sometimes&spends&15minutes&looking&for&a&parking&space!It&is&true&that&cycling&is&a&little&slower&than&going&by&car,but&at&rush&hour&it&doesn't&make&much&difference.The&time&it&takes&to&cycle&is&generally&easier&to&predict&than&the&time&it&takes&to&drive.When&there&is&heavy&traffic,people&on&bicycles&can&get&past,while&people&in&cars&have&to&wait.There&are&clear&health&benefits&to&cycling.According&to&one&expert,if&you&cycle&regularly&you&should&be&as&fit&as&a&younger&person.I&am&47and&I&still&play&football&in&a&team,so&I&would&say&that&his&opinion&is&true.As&well&as&being&good&for&your&health,cycling&can&reduce&stress.I&also&find&that&when&I&can't&solve&a&problem&at&work,the&answer&often&comes&to&me&when&I&am&cycling.Sometimes&the&harder&you&think&about&a&problem,the&harder&it&is&to&find&the&solution.And&you&really&need&to&pay&less&attention&to&the&problems.Cycling&relaxes&the&mind.I&am&going&to&say&to&my&workmates"two&wheels&good,four&wheels&bad"every&dayuntil&they&get&on&their&bikes!49.From&the&passage,the&writerdrives&to&work&ifC.A.he&goes&to&the&gym&&B.there&is&a&parking&spaceC.he&feels&very&tired&&D.he&meets&his&workmate50.The&writergives&the&example&of&his&neighborto&showA.A.driving&to&work&is&not&logicalB.cyclingto&the&gym&is&not&easyC.driving&to&the&gymis&necessaryD.cycling&to&workis&much&cheaper51.We&can&learn&from&the&passagethatD.A.cyclingmakes&people&think&harderB.cycling&always&saves&people's&timeC.exercise&on&cycling&machineis&helpfulD.cycling&regularly&makes&people&feel&young52.What&is&the&besttitle&of&the&passage?AA.Get&on&Your&BikeNowB.Get&Away&from&the&GymC.Two&Ways&of&Going&OutD.HealthBenefits&of&Cycling.
14.阅读下面短文,并根据所读内容,在文章后第56-65小题的空格里填入一个最恰当的单词,并将答案填写在答题卡号为56-65&的相应位置上.注意:每个空格只填一个单词.Going&to&a&British&school&for&one&year&was&a&fantastic&and&exciting&experience&for&me.A&British&school&starts&around&9a.m.and&ends&about&3:30p.m.It&means&I&could&stay&in&bed&for&an&extra&hour.On&the&first&day,all&the&new&students&had&a&meeting.The&headmaster&told&us&about&the&school&rules.He&also&told&us&that&the&best&way&to&get&respect&was&to&devote&ourselves&to&study&and&get&high&grades.This&sounded&like&my&school&in&China.We&had&to&move&to&different&classrooms&for&different&classes.We&also&had&different&students&in&some&classes,so&it&was&difficult&for&me&to&remember&all&the&faces&and&names.I&found&that&the&homework&was&not&as&heavy&as&what&I&used&to&get&in&my&old&school.Yet&it&was&a&bit&challenging&for&me&at&first,because&all&the&homework&was&in&English.We&had&many&subjects:English,History,Science,Art&and&so&on,but&we&can&stop&studying&some&subjects&if&we&have&no&interest&in&them.Then&they&can&choose&some&other&subjects.I&missed&Chinese&food&a&lot&at&lunch.British&food&is&very&different.British&people&like&eating&desserts(甜点)&which&usually&come&after&their&main&meal.After&lunch,we&usually&played&on&the&school&playground&or&relaxed&under&a&tree.I&felt&very&lucky&to&experience&this&different&way&of&life.I&really&hope&to&go&back&and&study&in&Manchester&again.School&life&in&the&(56)UK(57)Attending&a&British&school&for&one&year&was&great&for&me.Similarity◇The&best&way&to&get&respect&was&to&(58)work/study&hard&and&get&high&grades.(59)Differences◇British&school&starts&(60)later&than&Chinese&school.◇Students&in&Britain&have&different&classes&in&different&(61)classrooms.◇Students&in&Britain&have&less&(62)homework,compared&with&those&in&China.◇Students&in&Britain&have&the&right&to&change&subjects&if&they&are&not&(63)interested&in&them.◇For&lunch&in&Britain,desserts&usually&(64)follow&the&main&meal.Feeling&and&wish◇I&felt&very&lucky&and&I&look&forward&to&(65)going&back&and&studying&there&again.
题型:书面表达
4.假如上周一你班举行了"爱护水、节约水"的主题活动,请你根据以下要点为你校校报写一篇活动报道.活动内容邀请王老师作报告;全班讨论如何节水和爱护水.活动收获我们知道我国一些地方水源受到污染;我市虽有一些河流和湖泊,但也缺水.所以…(节水和爱护水的方法至少各发挥一点).活动感受…要求:1.词数不少于90,文章的开头已为你写好,不计人总词数;2.要点完整、层次清晰、语法正确、上下文连贯;3.文中不得使用真实的人名、校名.Last&Monday&we&held&an&activity _____.
题型:书面表达
1.根据中文和英文提示,写一封意思连贯,符合逻辑,不少于50词的回信.信的开头和结尾已给出,其词数不计入所要完成的回信内.所给英文提示词语仅供选用.请不要写出你的校名和姓名.假如你叫李华,你的美国朋友Jim通过邮件与你探讨有关中学生做家务的话题,他想了解你对中学生做家务的看法.请你根据他的问题回复邮件.提示词语:help,love,parents,busy
2.Now&Amyisplanning&(plan)&where&to&go&for&the&winter&holiday.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号当前位置:
2019年考研英语阅读理解复习要点
来源:环球卓越
时间: 17:46:07
  2019年考研正在备考阶段,考研公共课是英语和,其中英语是很多考生比较担心的科目,考研英语难度较大,特别是阅读理解占的分值比较大,往往有得阅读者得天下的说法,因此考生一定要重视考研英语阅读理解,环球卓越为考生整理2019年考研英语阅读理解复习要点。  首先考生需要浏览全文,找准文章的中心,英语考试的阅读理解考议论文的情况往往是较多的,所以文章首段、末段、还有中间文章的第一句话经常会是整篇文章的中心段落和中心距,搞清楚主题句,便能清晰的掌握文章的脉络。阅读理解需要有一定量的词汇基础,一篇文章中的生词较少,这需要根据上下文来推测该词的含义,所以这就要求考生对原有考纲上的词语十之八九都非常清楚其含义,这样阅读文章时的压力才会小很多。文章最后的问题,能使考生进行有目的的寻找,所以在做题前可以进行一个简单的审题,找出关键词,这样当发现关键词语时便会看的更加仔细认真,做题的精度效率也会大大提高,游刃有余,可以为之后的写作节省更多时间,争取到更多的分数。  考生在考场做到阅读理解的时候,注意要先大致浏览一遍,在浏览的过程中进行标记,标记一些特殊书或者是总结性的句型。阅读文章的题目,返回原文找到答案所在的句型,由于第一遍已经大致浏览过了,所以对文章的中心思想已经有所了解,带着问题再回去阅读文章能够帮助我们更快的选择正确的答案。学会理顺整篇文章的逻辑构架和写作思路,再次回到题目上来,查看每一个题目的出题点在哪,以及选项是如何设置的,包括正确选项的设置和错误选项的设置。将选择的答案嵌入到文章进行检查,看看是否符合文章的中心思想。一般来说正确答案经常与中心思想有关。& & &&&& 编辑推荐& & &&& && &
直播公开课
视频公开课
户名:北京环球优路教育科技股份有限公司
账号:0067516
银行:中国工商银行股份有限公司中关村南路支行
环球卓越官方订阅号
全国统一客服热线: 9&&&&&&全国统一咨询热线: &&&&&&课件应急处理: 010-
Copyright (C)
geedu.com 版权所有&&&&北京环球优路教育科技股份有限公司&&&&京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备
87号&&&&京ICP证150934号}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语阅读理解解题技巧 的文章