阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求解英语改错题,this is a story tell by my father:when i was boy ,the most exciting thing was when to celebrate the spring festival,my grandma was the best cooker in the world but could make the most delicious dishes.one time i just couldntwait for the spring festival dinner,as i was about take a piece from a cooked duck,i saw grangma in the kitchen looking at me.shake her head,she said,"it isnt a good time to do that ,dear."at once i apologize and controlled me at my best till the dinner started,you know,that was a dinner we had waited for several month"错误一共十处
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
this is a story【 [told ]】 by my father:when i was【 [a] 】boy ,the most exciting thing was when to celebrate the spring festival,my grandma was the best cooker in the world【 [and ] 】could make the most delicious dishes.one time i just couldn't wait for the spring festival dinner,【[so] 】i was about to take a piece from a cooked duck,i saw grangma in the kitchen looking at me.【[shaking]】 her head,she said,"it isnt a good time to do that ,dear."at once i 【[apologized] 】and controlled 【myself 】at my best till the dinner started,you know,that was a dinner we had 【been waiting】 for several 【[months]】改动之处已经用【[ ]】标示了.
只有七个啊
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这是一个故事告诉我的父亲:当我还是个孩子,最令人兴奋的事情什么时候庆祝是春节,我的奶奶是最好的厨师在世界上能做出最美味的dishes.one时间我只是couldntwait为春节晚宴,当我刚把一块煮熟的鸭子,我看到奶奶在厨房看me.shake她的头,她说,“这不是一个很好的时间来这样做,亲爱的。”我立刻道歉,控制我的最好的我直到晚餐开始,你知道,这是一个晚餐我们等了几个月”...
this is a story told by my father:when i was
a boy ,the most exciting thing was
to celebrate the spring festival,my grandma was the best cook in the world and could make the most delicious dishes.on...
扫描下载二维码高考英语短文改错考点解析名:名词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高考英语短文改错考点解析名:名词
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语改错题急!Thank you for your e-mail!You asked me about my friends and how( )we like to do.Well,I guess I do what most people to do.I like reading( )books,watching films and listen to music.My favourite sport is volleyball.( )Most of my friends play volleyball together with me.My best( )friend is two years elder than me.She goes to a different school,but( )we always get together after school to talk and have funs.We something( )do homework together.What about yourself?Tell me something( )about yourself ,your friends and what you like to do.I had also like to( )know something about China.We haveread China in school and Iam( )very interesting in learning more about it.Please e-mail me soon!( )十个空只有一个是对的 如果要添词 只能添一个词 第六行最后是sometimes
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
how->what2.most people后面去掉to3.listen->listening4.对5.elder->older6.funs->fun 是sometimes吧7.yourself->you8.去掉had9.第二个China->Chinese10.interesting->interested
为您推荐:
how---whatto 去掉listen----listening正确elder---oldersomething---sometimesyourself---youhad---wouldhave read ( 加上about ) China interesting----interested
how----whatto do---dolisten---listening正确elder---oldersomething---sometimes(funs---fun)?yousrself---youhad---去掉hadchina---chineseinterseting---interested
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语改错题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信