不要以貌取人 英语作文的英语作文

热词搜索:
您现在的位置:
不要以貌取人
小故事网 时间: 作文字数: 500字
在一个的乡村里,住着一只丑陋的小鸭子,它是一只残疾动物,全身乌黑乌黑的,看起来脏兮兮的样子,们都不和它玩,还在一边取笑它,骂它,令小鸭子的自尊收到了创伤,成绩也迅速下降了不,得不转到城里去。
小鸭子抱着一丝奔向城里去了,她一只坚信妈妈的话。&新学期,新希望呀!&于是吹着口哨,兴高采烈的来到了班级里。给大家介绍了一番,底下有的同学就议论纷纷了,说:&这穷人家,来装什么富人呀!全身黑乎乎的,谁要跟它玩哪。&小鸭子听见了这番议论,低着头,自卑的坐到了座位上。忍不住,留下了晶莹的泪珠。
下课了,一旁的同学和往常的同学一样,在嘲笑着小鸭子,令小鸭子想休学,不想出去见人了。
忽然,小鸭子看见一个人,它并没有嘲笑&我&,而是紧皱着眉头,好像很生气的样子呢!它向小鸭走来了,在它耳边悄悄地说:&你不要自卑,一定要鼓起勇气来,面对这一切。&这些话,令小鸭子震惊了。
上课了,那位同学站了起来,对全班的同学说:&你们不能歧视小鸭,如果你自己残疾了,你又怎么样了,也会受到同学们的嘲笑和歧视呀!所以你们不要以貌去取笑别人啊!&同学们听到后,羞愧极了,便围到小鸭身边,纷纷向它道歉。
从那以后,小鸭不再自卑了,成绩也急速上升,成为了NO.1,它终于可以雄赳赳,气昂昂地在班级里走了,这令小鸭非常。
&&& 从这个童话中我想到了自己,平日也不该取笑同学的,而是应该去他那种不自卑、有勇气的精神。
对作文的表态英语作文 不要以貌取人120词_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
英语作文 不要以貌取人120词
英语作文 不要以貌取人120词
我有更好的答案
If we do so, we may lose an opportunity to notice that the person is really a wonderful person翻译如下,我们应该用他的品行等内部因素来判断这个人。Many people tend to decide whether a person is good or not good just by his external appearances. From my point of view, it's not right.First, I think that it is more important to look at his internal aspects,我认为更重要的是看他的内在方面. Also:不要以貌取人judge people by outward appearance很多人倾向于根据外表来判断一个人是好是坏。以我的观点,这是不对的。首先,以貌取人不是一个好的评价人的方法。如果我们这样做,我们可能会失去发现这个人真的是一个了不起的人的机会。同样, we ought to judge the person by his internal elements such as his humanity.Second,external appearances are not always equivalent to a person’s humanity.To sum up, it is not a good way to evaluate a person by external appearances。第二,外表并不总是等同于一个人的品性。总之
采纳率:96%
来自团队:
They often wear expensive suits and have a high cost car.Next, looking at a person’s essential aspects is more important than his external appearances, he was kind and he helped other students with their assignments of mathematic. This experience taught me that evaluating a person just by external appearances is ridiculous. In fact, it is not easy to evaluate a person only by his external appearances. This is because external appearances are not always equivalent to a person’s humanity, when I was a junior high school student, I experienced this kind of a problem. There was a student who always wore old and dirty clothes every day in my school. At first, I thought that he might be not intellectual owing to his appearances. However.n general.To sum up. For instanceDo you agree or disagree with the following statement? One should never judge a person by external appearances, if we judge politicians not by their humanity and their policy only by external appearances, it may means at the same time that we make a big mistake for our country or community, some people tend to decide whether a person is good or not good just by his external appearances, plenty of politicians are rich, I found that he were very good at studying mathematic. Furthermore, when I happen to talked with him one day. For instance, we should not make a judgement about a person until we actually communicate with him, I think that it is more important to look at his internal aspects.First of all. For one thing, we may notice that a person is actually a good person by talking with him regardless of his external appearances. In addition. However, I do not go along with the idea. However, they do not always solve political issues better. Rather, they have many scandals and even commit crimes from time to time. Therefore, it is not a good way to evaluate a person by external appearances. If we do so
本回答被网友采纳
t have possibility to buy such expensive clothes as some others. We can judge peoplt judge people by their clothing .
And often the clothing is the opposite of the truth of the person, but taste of cloths not equal to the taste of life
So, we can&#39  As we're known, we can&#39,behavior,
but not by the clothes they wear.
Because the clothes do not reflect what is inside the human. And what is in his mind and his heart can't be known by us easily.  Person has its own style and some people don&#39.  I think if you juge a person by his cloths you only can get his taste of cloths
1条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
按住视频可进行拖动
&正在加载...
收藏成功,可进入
查看所有收藏列表
当前浏览器仅支持手动复制代码
视频地址:
flash地址:
html代码:
通用代码:
通用代码可同时支持电脑和移动设备的分享播放
用爱奇艺APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看
当前播放时间:
一键下载至手机
限爱奇艺安卓6.0以上版本
使用微信扫一扫,扫描左侧二维码,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:
设备搜寻中...
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
连接失败!
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
部安卓(Android)设备,请点击进行选择
请您在手机端下载爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:
爱奇艺云推送
请您在手机端登录爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
180秒后更新
打开爱奇艺移动APP,点击“我的-扫一扫”,扫描左侧二维码进行登录
没有安装爱奇艺视频最新客户端?
正在检测客户端...
您尚未安装客户端,正在为您下载...安装完成后点击按钮即可下载
, 可在设置中重新打开噢!
30秒后自动关闭
【英语俚语】Hey! 请你不要以貌取人,内在美才更重要!快来看看怎么用英语吐槽颜">【英语俚语】Hey! 请你不要以貌取人,内在美才更重要!快来看看怎么用英语吐槽颜
请选择打赏金额:
播放量12.7万
播放量数据:快去看看谁在和你一起看视频吧~
更多数据:
Copyright (C) 2017
All Rights Reserved
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制鍙h?鎻愬崌
鑳藉姏鎻愬崌
鑻辫?鑰冭瘯
姣忔棩鑻辫?
鎮ㄧ殑浣嶇疆锛}

我要回帖