我喜欢的城市英语作文城市杭州英语作文要有什么有什么

当前位置: >>
my favourite city我最喜欢的城市
my favourite city我最喜欢的城市 一篇英语作文题目是我最喜欢的城市 my favourite city Shanghai is my favorite city. I like it because I was born in there, and a lot of my family members and my friends live there. The shopping in Shanghai is cheaper than
my favourite city我最喜欢的城市 一篇英语作文题目是&我最喜欢的城市&my favourite city Shanghai is my favorite city. I like it because I was born in there, and a lot of my family members and my friends live there. The shopping in Shanghai is cheaper than here, but it&s expensive in China. I have a lot of things to do there, like: shopping, playing, going to my friend&s home& And there&re also a lot of places that are interesting. In Shanghai, people speak the same language as I do. I was there for 13 years! I left there on August, 18th, 2005. And I was there because I was born in there and I lived there. There&re a lot of people in Shanghai. The people are like me. We all speak the same language. The people in Shanghai are busy and friendly. And Shanghai is also and international city. It&s beautiful and fancy. There&re a lot of tall buildings. That&s why Shanghai is my favorite city. It&s my home city. I love Shanghai!!! I&d like to go back to Shanghai, but just for a visit. Although Shanghai is good, I&d like to live here because I&d like to study here. I only get a little homework and the air here is flasher than Shanghai. The weather is hot in Shanghai. And the best time of year to go there is spring, because in spring, the weather is cool and warm. But some people asked me:& Why don&t we go there in the fall? The fall is also cool and warm.& I don&t think so, because in Shanghai, the fall is still very hot. I&d like to recommend this place to other because I want more and more people to know and visit my hometown. I hope if I ask my friends:& Have you ever been to Shanghai? Do you like Shanghai?& The answers shouldn&t be:& No, I haven&t been to Shanghai. And I don&t even know anything about Shanghai!& Now, I&ll recommend you to go to visit Shanghai in summer vacation or winter vacation or spring break or every time you&d like, you&d want, because Shanghai is a very nice city. If you go there, you&ll soon like it!
“my favourite city我最喜欢的城市”一文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
------分隔线----------------------------
今日最新更新英语作文
与 my favourite city我最喜欢的城市 相关文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
Should Women Return to the kitchen?女人是否应该呆在厨房里?英语作文带翻译.由作文地带提供.女人不...
志愿者活动的重要性英语作文带翻译...
2011考研前最后一天,在这一阶段,适当做些考研英语模拟题是很有必要的。考试中,时间是非常关键的,...
作文地带总结2011年考研英语作文大作文主题思想:面对生活的态度;相关主题:面对挫折的态度、目标计划...
这种类型的文章主要描述一些现象并具体分析解释现象的原因等。一般情况下三段的分布为:第一段描述图...
2011年考研一个非常热门话题,关于诚信问题的英语作文,希望大家阅览。...
看本文的网友还关注以下文章我最喜欢的城市_My Favourite City_英语作文-4399作文网
热门搜索:
当前位置:&&
我最喜欢的城市
发布时间:
来源:4399小编整理
作者:佚名
[摘要]中国有许许多多的城市,每个城市都有着自己的风俗和特点,而我最喜欢的城市是国际化都市——上海。
&& Shanghai is my favourite city in China. It's the biggest cities in China with an area of 6,340square kilometers and a population of 23.48 million. Moreover, Shanghai is the central city of our country. It's the center of economy, technology, industry, finance and trade centre. Shanghai is also an emerging tourist city, with profound modern urban culture and many historical monuments. It has successfully held the 2010 World Expo. It has become an international city with its high reputation in the world. In my opinion, it looks like a highly motivated youth with courage, strong willpower and ambition. I look forward to working in such an energetic city in the future.
&&& 上海是我最喜欢的中国城市。它是中国最大的城市,面积达6340平方千里,人口达2.348亿。而且,上海是我国的中心城市,是经济,技术,工业,财政以及贸易中心。上海也是一座新兴的旅游城市,具有深厚的近代城市文化底蕴和众多的历史古迹。上海已经成功举行了2010世博会。它已经成为一个国际化大都市,在世界上享有很高的荣誉。在我看来,它看起来像一个充满活力的青年,拥有勇气,坚强的意志和野心。我希望将来能在这样一座充满活力的城市工作。
&& 上海的经济发达,对外开放程度高,是一座随处可见到外国旅客的城市,也是旅游的上佳选择。不过若是选择在那定居生活,那就是仁者见仁智者见智了。
&&& &&推荐阅读&&
&&& 【英语作文】
&&& 【英语作文】
&&&& 更多精彩作文,关注4399~~~也期待你的投稿哦
上一篇:下一篇:
相关链接:我到过几个城市。杭州是我最喜欢的一个。杭州是一座美丽的城市。与西湖群山四周是最漂亮的一部分。它需要在不同的外观与季节的变化。在春季,湖周围的道路两旁绿树成荫,粉红的桃花。它填补了我的体力和精力。夏季,坐在绿色荷叶,白色或粉红色荷花宁静祥和的湖泊随处可见,我忘记所有的烦恼。当我在秋天金黄的树叶上的一步,它给我的感觉好收成。在冬季,皑皑的白雪覆盖的树木和路径给我带来一个纯粹和高贵的感觉。整个城市就像一个大花园。难怪它比地球上的天堂。此外,还有许多地方值得一游的兴趣。因此,我喜欢杭州比任何其他城市。 的翻译是:I have been to several cities. Hangzhou is one of my favorite. Hangzhou is a beautiful city. West Lake hills surrounded by the most beautiful part of the. It requires a different appearance and the change of seasons. In the spring, the roads around the Lake along tree-lined, pink peach blossoms. It
中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我到过几个城市。杭州是我最喜欢的一个。杭州是一座美丽的城市。与西湖群山四周是最漂亮的一部分。它需要在不同的外观与季节的变化。在春季,湖周围的道路两旁绿树成荫,粉红的桃花。它填补了我的体力和精力。夏季,坐在绿色荷叶,白色或粉红色荷花宁静祥和的湖泊随处可见,我忘记所有的烦恼。当我在秋天金黄的树叶上的一步,它给我的感觉好收成。在冬季,皑皑的白雪覆盖的树木和路径给我带来一个纯粹和高贵的感觉。整个城市就像一个大花园。难怪它比地球上的天堂。此外,还有许多地方值得一游的兴趣。因此,我喜欢杭州比任何其他城市。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
I have been to several cities. Hangzhou is one of my favorite. Hangzhou is a beautiful city. West Lake hills surrounded by the most beautiful part of the. It requires a different appearance and the change of seasons. In the spring, the roads around the Lake along tree-lined, pink peach blossoms. It
I have been to several cities. Hangzhou is one of my favorite. Hangzhou is a beautiful city. West Lake hills with 4 weeks of one of the most beautiful part. It needs to be on a different appearance and change of seasons. In the spring, the lake around the sides of the road that leafy, pink peach. It
我到过几个城市。Hangzhou is one which I most like.Hangzhou is a beautiful city.With the Xihu hills all around is a most attractive part.It needs in the different outward appearance and the season change.In the spring, around both sides the lake path the greenery create shades, flesh color peach blossom.It h
相关内容&aAnd my answer is always the same.
& a我已经学了一年了,但是还是觉得自己什么都没学到 I had already studied for a year, but thought oneself anything has not learned & aJe vous prie d’emblée de m’excuser pour tous les désagréments
& a枣树 枣树 & acontainer in the port of discharge for 14 days free time 容器在排放港口为14天空闲时间 & a你先吃我不催你 You eat me not to urge you first & a80 pump points two power grade, need to seismic test cost 80泵浦点二力量等级,需要地震测试费用 & aCache Error! 贮藏所错误! & aHirschman Index of patents (HHI of patents), and patent citations– in the US pharmaceutical
& aCONCENTRATEDULTRALECITHIN CONCENTRATEDULTRALECITHIN & a这些产品卖完了,请提供下损坏产品数量 These products have sold-out under, please provide damages the product quantity & a我弟弟喜欢写故事 My younger brother likes writing the story & a地铁附近 Nearby subway & a你想要打針嗎 你想要打針嗎 & a但是他们总是不去独立思考 But they always do not go to the independent thinking & aI feel it is a great honor for having a interview in the TYCO CO. First let me introduce myself,my name is liuzhong, coming from JIAXI GANZHOU,or you can call me David. I have been graduated from my university for five years,and I spend
four years for working in the manufacture deparment.i love this job because it is
& a姚伟 Yao Wei & amy goods want arrived to warehouse then me must be in there for check 我的物品要到达然后储藏我必须那里为检查 & aThe government. Not providing. The chinese language study here 政府。 不提供。 这里中国语言研究 & aretour,madamoiselle 返回, madamoiselle & a去银行开户 Goes to the bank to open a bank account & aBude mít mal? ?esk? 将有小的?esk? & a没人心疼的滋味 Nadie ama querido gusto & a我如此的想你 I like this think you & aI think you should relax your body for a restful sleep. you should sleep early to improve your sleep 我认为您应该放松您的身体为安宁的睡眠。 您应该早早睡觉改进您的睡眠 & a360 View 360图 & a爽爽 正在翻译,请等待... & a顺头发 Along hair & a我到过几个城市。杭州是我最喜欢的一个。杭州是一座美丽的城市。与西湖群山四周是最漂亮的一部分。它需要在不同的外观与季节的变化。在春季,湖周围的道路两旁绿树成荫,粉红的桃花。它填补了我的体力和精力。夏季,坐在绿色荷叶,白色或粉红色荷花宁静祥和的湖泊随处可见,我忘记所有的烦恼。当我在秋天金黄的树叶上的一步,它给我的感觉好收成。在冬季,皑皑的白雪覆盖的树木和路径给我带来一个纯粹和高贵的感觉。整个城市就像一个大花园。难怪它比地球上的天堂。此外,还有许多地方值得一游的兴趣。因此,我喜欢杭州比任何其他城市。 我到过几个城市。Hangzhou is one which I most like.Hangzhou is a beautiful city.With the Xihu hills all around is a most attractive part.It needs in the different outward appearance and the season change.In the spring, around both sides the lake path the greenery create shades, flesh color peach blossom.It h &扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语作文一个我喜欢的城市
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
my favorite city is ShanghaiShanghai is China's most comprehensive industrial and commercial city, ranking the first in population and population density. As a tourist city, it attracts travelers from both home and abroad by its commercial activity rather than scenic beauty. Shanghai is situated on the bank of the Yangtze River Delta, with East River in the east and Hangzhou delta in the south. Housing a population of over 16 million at present, it was once a small town supported by fishing and weaving before the first Opium War. Late in 1990, the central government started developing the area, and has since became the well-known booming metropolis city. Dressing in Shanghai is casual but modest. Bring along some heavy clothing for the winter whereas light clothing is adequate during summer. Visitors to China are required to fill in a health declaration form at the Customs. Medical facilities are generally adequate in Shanghai. It is advisable to drink only boiled and bottled water
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
& 我最喜欢的城市_2000字
我最喜欢的城市_2000字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:admin& | & 四级英语&&
人浏览了这篇文章
The City I Like Best CHARACTERISTICS OF THREE CITIES
The City I Like Best
Among the three cities, what I like best is City B. When we choose a city to live in, I think we should consider safety and climate first.Saety is the most important factor for citizens. If our safety can't be ensured, il is not difficult to imagine what the result will be. On the other hand, climate is also very important. Good cliraate will benefit our health and make the environment beautiful and comfortable.
Of course, we couldn't ignore the other factors about the city. such as emploument opportunity, entertainment and so on. But these,are not as important as safety and cli mate. As long as wc have good oducation and strong abilities, it's no problem to get a good job though the cmployment chances are slim.
From the above chart, we can see that Cily B has the best climate and belier condition in safety among the three cities. City A. though its safely is botter than city B, has the worst climate. Though City C has the best ernployment opportunity and entertain ment, the safety in this cily is the worst. Wire it left, me to choose, I should not hesitare a moment to live in City B.
我最喜欢的城市
在这三个城市中,我最喜欢的是B城。当选择一个城市居住时,我觉得我们应当首先考虑安全和气候。安全对居民来说是最重要的。如果我们的安全都不能保证,不难想象结果会如何。另外,气候也是非常重要的。好的气候对健康有利并且使环境美丽、舒适。
当然,我们不能忽视城市的其它因素,譬如就业机会,娱乐等等。但是这些都不如安全和气候重要。只要我们受过良好的教育和有较强的能力,尽管就业机会少,找到份好工作也不成问题。
从上图我们看到在三个城市中,B城气候最好,也较安全。尽管A城比B城安全,但A城就业机会和娱乐条件都是最好的。但C城安全最差。如果让我选择,我就毫不犹豫地选择B城。
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu20097/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请