I still like youlike very muchh.翻译中文

English is very important in some people's eyes. Although it is in my eyes, I still like it very much. I didn't understand him when I was learning English, and I hated him sometimes, and I hated him, but later the more interesting I learned. The more you learn, the more you inspire me.&
In an English contest, I did not go to the party, but the teacher still encouraged me. Let me go to take this step, my mother also said that when you take this small step, it is equal to you took that big step, I finally gathered the courage to participate in the end also played a good result. I am very happy, I find that I like English more and more.&
So we must learn English well, can not go to the exhaust he can not go, tired of her when you are learning the process of more efforts. The easier it will be to find his good, his benefits, his pleasure. So I like English very much.&
上一篇:下一篇:
I like English. 相关的作文
小学英语作文推荐
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
最新英语作文
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
热门作文排行
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
为作文写作学习网站,来自会员原创投稿并已支付相应稿费,版权归本网站和原作者所有,严禁转载。
本站要求作文投稿系会员本人原创,若您发现他人抄袭您非授权的原创作品,请第一时间联系我们删除!
鄂ICP备号-2 Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved. 让写作成为一种乐趣!Whether you believe it or not, I still have not forgotten you 的翻译是:无论你信不信由您,我仍然没有忘记你 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Whether you believe it or not, I still have not forgotten you
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
无论你相信与否,我还是没有忘记你
无论你信不信由您,我仍然没有忘记你
无论你信不信由您,我仍然没有忘记你
正在翻译,请等待...
不论您相信它,我仍然未忘记您
相关内容&a我不要继续爱你 正在翻译,请等待...
& aWhereever yuo go,no matter the weather,dways bring your own sunshine Whereever yuo go, no matter the weather, dways bring your own sunshine & aIt is Babcock Power’s firm policy that contractors, sub-contractors, fabricators, and any entities supplying a material or service (“Suppliers”), are not authorized to begin work for Babcock Power Inc. (“BPI”) or its business units until a contract, signed Purchase Order (“PO”) or written Limited Notice to Proceed, wit 它是承包商、转承包商、编造者和任何个体提供材料或服务的Babcock力量的牢固的政策(“供应商”),没有被批准开始工作为Babcock Power Inc. (“BPI”)或它的营业单位直到合同、签字的购买订单(“PO”)或书面有限的通知继续进行,资助盖帽(“通知”)适当地被执行了。 & ade comunicar 沟通 & aTry to be there for them 设法那里为他们 & aHopefully talk soon 有希望很快谈话 & aiNsulated Outer tube 被绝缘的外面管 & a我爸爸妈妈可能不会同意我带着孩子去,他们希望孩子让他们带 My father and mother possibly cannot agree I lead the child to go, they hoped the child lets them bring & a你不要跳,我要坐 Do not jump, I must sit & asurgeon general warning 外科总医师警告 & aTWICTHE PLACE WITH LOTS OF EQUIPMENT FOR EXERCISE TWICTHE地方与许多设备为锻炼 & a我找你1元。 I look for your 1 Yuan. & aDownload Flash Player ActiveX Control 下载一刹那球员有效控制 & a纪小永 Ji Xiaoyong & a没有朋友的人 Without friend's person & a这就是我的新英语老师 This is my new English teacher & aI have a problem that did you love a girl indeedly? 我有您爱女孩indeedly的一个问题? & a这次是真的 This time is real & aI just want you to care for me, love me one person, the pain in my life. 我在我的生活中要您照料我,爱我一个人,痛苦。 & athe book i like best 我最好喜欢的书 & aDon't Turn Out The Lights 不要关灯 & a由于其地理位置偏僻、地形地貌独特,原始的自然风光和仍然鲜为人知的民俗风情,以及本世纪初一些外国探险家带回去的种种宣传,这一切可能使人们对西藏形成一种神秘感。 Because its geographical position remote, the terrain landform is unique, the primitive natural scenery and still the rarely known folk custom character and style, as well as at the beginning of some foreign explorer brought back to all sorts of propagandas, all these possibly caused the people to f & a火很可能很危险 The fire is very possible very dangerously & aHave not used 未使用 & a我们一起吃饭一起玩耍一起学习 We eat meal together play together study together & aShe is going to show the flowers to her sister. 她显示花对她的姐妹。 & a中国书画家交流中心 Chinese painter-calligrapher exchange center & ariding a horse is better 乘坐马是更好的 & aI am a boy.l'm my parents 我是boy.l'm我的父母 & atelephones 电话 & a我的父母总是在锻炼 My parents are always exercising & a她居住在中国上海 She lives in the Chinese Shanghai & a你会喜欢中国的 You can like China & aI will bee in GZ from September 7 through June. 我意志蜂在GZ从9月7日通过6月。 & a所以你可以学习。 Therefore you may study. & a我依然很喜欢你,不管你信不信 I still very much like you, no matter you do believe & ayes i have
i have learned a lot that way 是我有
我学会了很多那个方式 & a大众的选择 Populace's choice & aThe styling of references4 depends on the subject of your book: 称呼references4关于您的书依靠: & amulti player 多球员 & a那是他第一次与老师面对面谈他的问题。 That is he first time facing speaks face-to-face his question with teacher. & aYou come to visit me, ok? 您来拜访我,好? & aWhether you believe it or not, I always have not forgotten you 不论您相信它,我总未忘记您 & a你 是 坏人吗?还是。。。? You are the unprincipled person? .。。? & a竞彩 Competes the color & amy school li 我的学校 & amy school life has a iot of ch 我的学校生活有一iot & a不管你相不相信,我仍然没有忘记你 No matter your did believe, I have still not forgotten you & ait is very improtant to enhance the friendship for us 它是非常improtant提高友谊为我们 & a怎么还没有睡觉? How hasn't slept? & achinese name are not written with an alphabet ,making it very hard for a lot of westerners to remember. 中国名字没有写以字母表,使它非常坚硬为很多西方人记住。 & a他能比以前更好 He could before was better than & a我很想去,但是现在资金缺乏 I very want to go, but the present fund lacks & aWhether you believe it or not, I still have not forgotten you 不论您相信它,我仍然未忘记您 && “英汉互译。阅读下面的短文,将划线部分译成...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
英汉互译。阅读下面的短文,将划线部分译成英语或汉语。I was a nice holiday but now it’s time to go back to school. 【小题1】当新学期开始的时候我总是变得非常紧张!Some students feel just like me. 【小题2】They start to dream about being late for school.In their dreams they wake up and look at the clock.It’s eight o’clock!Oh,no!Others worry about their classmates.Have they changed?Will we still be friends?Well,don’t worry too much. 【小题3】It always takes a little time to adapt to it when you are starting something new.The big thing is to try to be happy.If you had problems last term,think of the new term as a chance to solve them . 【小题4】If you had a good first term,think of the new term as a chance to improve your schoolwork.As for me, I had a bad dream, too. In my dream, it was the start of the new term. I felt very confident. 【小题5】 当我走进第一个课堂时,每个人开始笑我。 I look down, oh ,I was dressed in my underwear(内衣)。&
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-湖南省武冈市第三中学九年级下第二次月考英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“英汉互译。阅读下面的短文,将划线部分译成英语或汉语。I was a nice holiday but now it’s time to go back to school. 【小题1】当新学期开始的时候我总是变...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文中作者主要讲述了新学期开始的时候自己也会和其他同学一样感到紧张,开始梦见在学校的各种情形。作者通过讲述自己的经历,告诉读者,不必担心,任何新鲜事物都需要时间去适应。【小题1】根据汉语意思,这是一个由when引导的时间状语从句,主句是“我总是变得非常紧张”,“变得紧张”应表达为:get nervous。根据语境,时态应用一般现在时,故译为:I always get very nervous when a new term begins.【小题2】dream about表示“梦见”、“梦到”,be late for school 表示“上学迟到”。因此可译为:他们开始梦见上学迟到。【小题3】It take some time to do sth是固定句型,表示“花时间做某事”,when you’re starting something new作时间状语,表示“开始新事物的时候”。综合上述,可译为:在开始新事物的时候,你总得花一点时间去适应它。【小题4】have a good term指的是“学期过得愉快”,think of ---as表示“把……看做……”,动词不定式to improve your schoolwork作后置定语修饰名词chance。故译为:如果你第一学期过得好,那么就把新学期当作是提高学业的一次机会吧。【小题5】 “走进第一个课堂”表达为:come into my first class,“开始笑我”表达为:begin to laugh at me。根据语境,这是叙述过去的经历,应用一般过去时。故译为:Everyone began to laugh at me when I came into my first class.
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
英汉互译。阅读下面的短文,将划线部分译成英语或汉语。I was a nice holiday but now it’s time to go back to school. 【小题1】当新学期开始的时...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“英汉互译。阅读下面的短文,将划线部分译成...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“英汉互译。阅读下面的短文,将划线部分译成英语或汉语。I was a nice holiday but now it’s time to go back to school. 【小题1】当新学期开始的时候我总是变得非常紧张!Some students feel just like me. 【小题2】They start to dream about being late for school.In their dreams they wake up and look at the clock.It’s eight o’clock!Oh,no!Others worry about their classmates.Have they changed?Will we still be friends?Well,don’t worry too much. 【小题3】It always takes a little time to adapt to it when you are starting something new.The big thing is to try to be happy.If you had problems last term,think of the new term as a chance to solve them . 【小题4】If you had a good first term,think of the new term as a chance to improve your schoolwork.As for me, I had a bad dream, too. In my dream, it was the start of the new term. I felt very confident. 【小题5】 当我走进第一个课堂时,每个人开始笑我。 I look down, oh ,I was dressed in my underwear(内衣)。”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“英汉互译。阅读下面的短文,将划线部分译成英语或汉语。I was a nice holiday but now it’s time to go back to school. 【小题1】当新学期开始的时候我总是变得非常紧张!Some students feel just like me. 【小题2】They start to dream about being late for school.In their dreams they wake up and look at the clock.It’s eight o’clock!Oh,no!Others worry about their classmates.Have they changed?Will we still be friends?Well,don’t worry too much. 【小题3】It always takes a little time to adapt to it when you are starting something new.The big thing is to try to be happy.If you had problems last term,think of the new term as a chance to solve them . 【小题4】If you had a good first term,think of the new term as a chance to improve your schoolwork.As for me, I had a bad dream, too. In my dream, it was the start of the new term. I felt very confident. 【小题5】 当我走进第一个课堂时,每个人开始笑我。 I look down, oh ,I was dressed in my underwear(内衣)。”相似的习题。亲爱的刘洋,其实我还是很喜欢你的英语翻译_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
亲爱的刘洋,其实我还是很喜欢你的英语翻译
我有更好的答案
Dear Liu Yang ,in fact,i like you very much.
Dear liuyang, in fact I still like you.
Dear liu, in fact I still like your English translation
好呀,我也喜欢你
用英语翻译
qinaideliuyang.qishiwohenxihuanni
dear LiuYang,I love you actually..
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包i still like you是什么意思_i still like you在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
i still like you是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
i still like you是什么意思 i still like you在线翻译 i still like you什么意思 i still like you的意思 i still like you的翻译 i still like you的解释
i still like youi still like you 双语例句1. i still like you的解释1. Chorus this is the remix to ignition hot and fresh out the kitchen mama rollin that body got evey man in her wishin sippin on coke and rum im like so what im drunk its the freakin weekend baby im about to have me some fun Bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce Bounce-bounce-bounce- c'mon now its like murder she wrote once i get you out them clothes privacy is on the door still they can hear you screamin more girl im feelin what you feelin no more hopin and wishin im bout to take my key and stick it in the ignition so gimme that toot toot lemme give you that beep beep runnin her hands through my'fro bouncin on 24's while they say on the radio...&&&&合唱 这是再混合到点火热的和新鲜的外面的厨房妈妈rollin那身体得到evey男人在她的wishin sippin在可乐和甜酒 im象因而什么im喝醉了的它的freakin周末婴孩 im关于到有我一些娱乐 Bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce Bounce-bounce-bounce-现在它的象谋杀她书写一次我获得你外面的他们衣服保密是在门寂静他们能听到你screamin更多的女孩im feelin什么你feelin 不再hopin和wishin im一回到拿我的钥匙和棍它在点火因而gimme那嘟嘟声嘟嘟声 lemme弹性你那哔哔声哔哔声 runnin她的手穿过我的'往 bouncin在24's 当他们说下去无线电通信。。。2. 2. I like for you to be still.&&&&如同一个吻,封缄了你的嘴。3. 3. I like for you to be still, and you seem faraway.&&&&我喜欢你是寂静的,好像你已远去。4. If you still behave like this, I will be hard on you.&&&&你再这样,我可就要不客气了。5. I believe you eye on the baby should be elimination of erythema, my son still has three days to one month before they are born then there is the white of the eye bloodshot ray, we are also worried that a very, very, slowly to eliminate its own, but any time you want to observe that a long time, then ther do not believe that the last leg wrappings, when there are many people warned us to puttee yo, how Otherwise how, alas, do not believe those words, unscientific, small Children up to 1 - 20 days longer腿就natural, it can be stretched, and then I fear that my son is also long a bandy legs, because he was sleeping on a two leg looks really a bit like it!!&&&&相信你的宝宝眼帘上的红斑应该要消,宝宝还差3天就满月了,才生下来那时眼白有一缕血丝,当时我们也担心得不得了,慢慢的它自己就消掉了,不过你要随时观察到,久了还有的话应该找医生了;不要相信去绑腿,当时也有许多人告诫我们要绑腿哟,不然的话怎么怎么,唉,不要相信那些话,不科学,小宝宝长到1–20天后自然腿就变长了,也就可以伸直了,(当时我也害怕宝宝也长个罗圈腿,因为他睡觉时两个腿一盘上,看起来还真有点象也!!6. I love the autumn of lake of overgrown with weeds, if you are big what early in the morning feels skill dense on baluster of stone of pace month bridge is roric, if be like, you see on road of 9 Mount Hua Can of leaf of one ground ginkgo is yellow, that still i gold coin, that also is not.&&&&我喜爱芜湖的秋天,假如你大清早在步月桥石栏杆上摸到一手浓重的露水,那还不是秋天;假如你在九华山路上看到一地银杏叶子灿黄如金币,那也不是。7. 7. I put you as a real idol The only over his people You are so out of reach I even think that not qualified to speak with you I hope that one day like you So you are my idol I do not know you But my intuition tells me You are a perfect person You passed me by My friends and joking as usual But who would know that I can no longer breathe Maybe I should have recognized The first day I love you You are my fellow student of mine I think I should not have such a Every day I love and worship in the study the difference between I repeat you are my idol So I can boldly say that you in the front of their friends how good However, even if the whole world believe I still can not fool themselves Every day looking for your shadow Even if very far from the stadium mess I can still recognize you at a glance In addition to training, I dare you Zhengyan Kan Because you see me one day, be happy Think you and I will not stop laughing..&&&&我知道很麻烦还是拜托大家耐心点嘿嘿谢啦~我把你当作真正的偶像唯一能超过他的人你是那样高不可攀我甚至认为没资格与你说话我希望有一天能像你一样所以你只是我的偶像我并不了解你但直觉告诉我你是个完美的人你经过我身边我像往常一样和朋友说笑可谁会知道我已经不能呼吸也许我早该承认第一天我就喜欢上了你你是我的学长我想我不该这样我每天都在研究喜欢和崇拜的区别我重复着你是我的偶像这样我就可以大胆的在朋友面前说你有多好可是就算全世界都相信我还是骗不了自己每天都在寻找你的身影即使距离很远球场很乱我仍能一眼认出是你除了训练我从不敢正眼看你因为你看我一眼而高兴一天想到你我会不停的笑。。8. Relax's time, I would hope use favorite way to spent it, The end of the morning's course, When my partner Jane said to me, It so happened have two movie tickets, At 19:00, Whether with me together go to watch movie, After my heart feel delight, Though we have been reached before the consensus, Prepare to look at 19:10 the movie, 《Red Cliff》, Actually, I hope to watch a local movie in china, I franked told she i have not seen the movie of the first half, But she said that will not affect, The pm 7:00, I already in the cinema At the door of wait for a long time, Has yet to see my companions, Maybe i in the kill of time, I watch of the film table, Screening of the it seem chinese movie, 《Red Cliff》and《Madagascar》2 Some less the introduction of the movies, Despite I would not be surprise, But I would watch the 《Red Cliff》 should the good choice, I saw Jane, She let me wait a full 15 minutes, I think he will find for themselves better reason, To avoid being late forpsychological, Her own apology for being late because of traffic congestion on the road, Although I am a taxi to the, I feel Chengdu Crowded is Traffic, The sky already dark, The streets are constantly whistle sound, Finally, I can not on forgive her, We enter the cinemas, Cinema is no Imagine as spacious, But is a very delicate environment, The film should have been broadcast, I think we are 10 minutes late, So we quietly went to the location, To watch the movie, I feel to have chinese classical music, To surround the movie, Aslo let me fusion of the atmosphere in China, Maybe the movie has some humorous language, But sometimes have small number of comments Voice, At least that let me feel sick discomfort, We are seriously watch to the movie, Cinema is about to go out, Maybe this is for me is breath of fresh air, The best, But is the helpless's choose, Very fond three kingdoms of my friend, In U. S, They are very fond the Japanese game 《Dynasty Warriors》, They say he is cool, No have complex plot, Can let you full of crazy and direct, These maybe can to me as a reference, Because I do not know three kingdoms of lot, Jane asked in how I feel when, I told her I like Zhou Yu, ,WHich have a scene, When he performed the sword dance when, In front of Xiao Qiao, I feel the ancients are the comfort and fine and smooth, And has a strong China atmosphere, Although in my thoughts, Zhuge Liang is the wisdom, And Cao Cao more are poetry and brutality, Maybe They are contrary, But i not longing the latter, In the movie has a Cao Cao poetry recitation, I ever for that memory, Is clearlr, It makes me feel he to near for me, My favorite watch movie, Maybe in U. S, Many people will because leisure watch movie, In U. S, Movie ticket prices low, That let me feel the can more depth and perfect sound quality, In U. S, I only know the Chinese movie is 《Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon》, This is my ever for China's thought, Martial arts and essence's experience, I like the director Ang Lee, He's movie has the ease, And sometimes, In heart was very heavy, Without violence, I feel that the oriental atmosphere, And bamboo's quiet, Maybe and 《Red Cliff》It is different, 《Red Cliff》's scenes let me feel endless grand, Although i have not seen the upper part, Many Hollywood great's works, Filled more is behind the emotional and caring, They are usually war deep to aware of human nature, China's ancient war, Full of alertness, Also is the wisdom of the struggle, Even if I am fell, It still is a beautiful works, But I believe, It will become my forever memory, I like the memory, Chinese movie memory, Although it will never be able to replace the first&&&&轻松的时间,我会选择用喜欢的方式度过它,结束了上午的课程,当我的工作伙伴珍对我说,刚好有两张电影票,下午7点,是否一起去看电影,我内心已经为此感到愉快,尽管我们之前已经达成了想法,准备看19点10分的电影《赤壁》,实际上我希望能够在中国看一部中国电影,我坦诚地告诉她并没有看过它的上部,但她说着并没有影响,下午7点,我已经在电影院门口等候多时,很迟没有看见我的同伴,也许在利用时间,我看着电影表,放映着似乎中国的电影《赤壁》,和《马达加斯加》2一些为数不多的引进电影,尽管我并不会感到惊奇,但是我想看《赤壁》,应该是不错的选择,我等到了珍,她让我等了足足有15分钟,我想她会为自己的找到更好的理由,来逃避迟到的心理,她道歉自己因为路上塞车而迟到,尽管我是计程车来的,我感到了成都交通很拥挤,天空已经黑了,街道不断是鸣笛声音,终于我无法不原谅了她,我们进入了电影院内,电影院不是想象那样宽敞,却是一个精致的环境,电影应该已经开始了播放,我想我们已经迟到了10分钟,所以我们安静走到位置,观看影片,我感到浓厚的中国古典音乐,包围着这部电影,也让我在中国气氛中间融合,也许是影片中有着幽默的语言,但有时会出现少量的评论声音,至少这让我感到不适,我们认真观赏完了这部电影,即将走出电影院,也许这是对我是呼吸新鲜空气,最佳的,可是无奈选择,我的朋友很喜欢三国,在美国,他们很喜欢日本的游戏《三国无双》,他们说他很酷,并没有复杂的剧情,可以让你充满疯狂和直接,这也许可以给我作为参考,因为我并知道三国的很多,在珍问我觉得怎么样的时候,我告诉她我很喜欢周瑜,其中有一个场景,他舞剑的时候,在小乔面前,我感到中国古人的舒适和细致,并有着浓厚的中国气氛,尽管在我的想法中,诸葛亮是智慧的,而曹操更多是诗歌和残忍,我不渴望后者,影片有一首曹操诗歌的朗诵,我曾经对那一首的记忆很清晰,它让我感到了他的靠近,我很喜欢看电影,也许在美国,很多人会因为闲暇看电影,美国的电影票价很低,这却让我感到了更加深入和完美的音质,在美国,我只知道的中国电影是《卧虎藏龙》,这是我对中国曾经的想法,武打和精华的观点,我很喜欢李安这位导演,他的电影有着缓和,和有时心里很沉重,没有暴力,《卧虎藏龙》让我感到了那段东方的气息,和竹子的舒适,也许它和《赤壁》的不同,《赤壁》的场面让我无尽感到宏伟,尽管我没有看到它的上部,很多好莱坞伟大的作品,充满更多的是背后的情感和关怀,他们往往是在战争深处而察觉人性,而中国古代的战争,充满着机警,也是智慧的斗争,即使我感到,它仍然是一部美丽的作品,但是我相信,它将成为我永远的记忆,我很喜欢这种记忆,中国电影的记忆,尽管它永远无法取代第部9. 9. I like you to be still.&&&&我喜欢你是寂静的。10. I like for you to be still&&&&我喜欢你是寂静的11. It's five days, you came a long long way but I'm still sad, cause you never show me your face you tell me you have whelk, but I don't care about this don't you miss me honey, my little princess where you are packing away the flower in the page where you are listenning to the music by the Oasis where you are sliding away the birthday which I waited I have to look for a grave without your love and kiss except your family, am I the first you wanna see don't lie to me, why you are not in a sweat I bought a finger ring but I don't know how to give if you don't like it, you can throw me away where you are walking along the road with me again where you are sitting at the plaza with me in the holiday where you are spending all your times in my Christmas evening please don't leave me in the rain oh I need your love and kiss&&&&&&它是5天,你就很长很长的路但我还是悲伤,因为你从未告诉我你的脸你告诉我,你有青春痘,但我不在乎这个难道你想念我,亲爱的,我的小公主你在哪里包装的花朵在页面你在哪里听音乐的绿洲吗你的生日,我滑等待我必须找一个坟墓失去你的爱和吻除了你的家人,是我第一个你想看不要对我撒谎,你为什么不流汗我买了一个戒指,但我不知道怎么给如果你不喜欢它,你可以把我赶出去你走在路上跟我说一遍好吗你在哪里,坐在广场同我在度假吗你把所有的时间在我的圣诞晚会吗请不要将我置身于雨啊,我需要你的爱和吻12. For all you say, I still like him.&&&&&&不管你怎么说,我仍然喜欢他。13. I watch the walls around me crumble But it's not like I won't build them again So here's your last chance for redemption So take it while it last's cause it will end My tears are turning into time I've wasted trying to find a reason for goodbye I can't live without you Can't breath without you I'm dreaming about you Honestly tell me that it's over Cause if the world is spinning and I'm still living It won't be right if we're not in it together Tell me that it's over And I'll be the first to go Don't want to be the last to know I won't be the one to chase you But at the same time you're the heart that I call home I'm always stuck with these emotions And the more I try to feel the less I'm whole My tears are turning into time I've wasted trying to find a reason for goodbye Can't live without you Can't breath without you I'm dreaming about you Honestly tell me that it's over Cause if the world is spinning And I'm still living It won't be right if we're not in it together Tell me that it's over And I'll be the first to go Ya, I'll be the first to go Don't wanna be the last to know Over, over, over My tears are turning into time I've wasted trying to find A reason for goodbye Can't live without you Can't breath without you I'm dreaming about you Honestly tell me that it's over Cause if the world is spinning And I'm still living It won't be right if we're not in it together Tell me that it's over Tell me that it's over Over Honestly tell me Honestly tell me Don't tell me that it's over Don't tell me that it's over&&&&&&我在我附近观看墙壁碎屑但它不是,如我不会修造他们再那么这您的最后机会为收兑因此采取它,当它前起因它将结束我的泪花把变成我浪费了设法发现一个原因为再见的时间时我不可能居住没有您不能呼吸没有我作梦关于您诚实地告诉我的您它是结束起因,如果世界转动和我仍然居住它不会是不错,如果我们不是在它一起告诉我它是结束和我将是去的一个不想要是要知道的为时我不会是追逐您的那个但是同时您是心脏我叫我总忠心于这些情感的家并且越多我设法感到越少我是无损伤我的泪花把变成时间我浪费了设法发现一个原因为再见不可能居住没有您不能呼吸没有我作梦关于您诚实地告诉我的您它是结束起因,如果世界转动和我仍然居住它不会是不错,如果我们不是在它一起告诉我它是结束和我将是去的一个 Ya,我将是去的一个不想要是要知道的为时在我的泪花把变成我浪费了尝试到发现A 原因为再见的时间不可能居住没有您不能呼吸没有我作梦关于您诚实地告诉我的您它是结束起因,如果世界转动和我仍然居住它不会是不错,如果我们不是在它一起告诉我它是告诉我它是诚实地告诉我诚实地告诉我不要告诉我它是不要告诉我它是14. Over by Lindsay Lohan I watch the walls around me crumble But it's not like I won't build them again So here's your last chance for redemption So take it while it last's cause it will end My tears are turning into time I've wasted trying to find a reason for goodbye I can't live without you Can't breath without you I'm dreaming about you Honestly tell me that it's over Cause if the world is spinning and I'm still living It won't be right if we're not in it together Tell me that it's over And I'll be the first to go Don't want to be the last to know I won't be the one to chase you But at the same time you're the heart that I call home I'm always stuck with these emotions And the more I try to feel the less I'm whole My tears are turning into time I've wasted trying to find a reason for goodbye Can't live without you Can't breath without you I'm dreaming about you Honestly tell me that it's over Cause if the world is spinning And I'm still living It won't be right if we're not in it together Tell me that it's over And I'll be the first to go Ya, I'll be the first to go Don't wanna be the last to know Over, over, over My tears are turning into time I've wasted trying to find A reason for goodbye Can't live without you Can't breath without you I'm dreaming about you Honestly tell me that it's over Cause if the world is spinning And I'm still living It won't be right if we're not in it together Tell me that it's over Tell me that it's over Over Honestly tell me Honestly tell me Don't tell me that it's over Don't tell me that it's over&&&&&&由 跳林迪舞结束我看在我周围的墙壁崩溃但是它不像我将会不再建立他们因此这里是兑换的你的最后机会因此拿它当它最后引起它的时候将会结束我的泪滴正在变成时间我已经浪费尝试找的理由再见我没有你不能住不能呼吸没有你我正在梦到你真诚地告诉我它结束如果世界正在纺织,引起和我仍然住它将不是正确的如果我们一起不是在它里面告诉我它结束而且我将是第一个去不想要当最后者知道我将不是那一追捕你但是同时你是我呼叫家的心我总是以这些情绪被欺骗而且更多我试着感觉比较少人我是整个的我的泪滴正在变成时间我已经浪费尝试找再见的理由没有你不能住不能呼吸没有你我正在梦到你真诚地告诉我它结束引起如果世界正在纺织而且我仍然住它将不是正确的如果我们一起不是在它里面告诉我它结束而且我将是第一个去 Ya,我将是第一个去不想要当最后者知道结束,结束,结束我的泪滴正在变成时间我已经浪费尝试找再见的理由没有你不能住不能呼吸没有你我正在梦到你真诚地告诉我它结束引起如果世界正在纺织而且我仍然住它将不是正确的如果我们一起不是在它里面告诉我它结束告诉我它结束结束真诚地告诉我真诚地告诉我不要告诉我它结束不要告诉我它结束15. 15. And it`s just too cold You show me true friend Baby I was so so You might as well call me physically You know, you got me only into extremes I can`t believe it And don`t know what to think Sometime I bound I was love to sit Now it`s so sick Cause they ain`t without love Only have dreams wasn`t enough And I know I fell good time`s come I thought these days, things are done and become word are made Angels came but they left two days Had no choose but the way Personnel burning empty Still this can`t be But we`re even not not that happy Hotel motel it`s hot in hell free from myself But now left no home I want you to know I never would have all Figure out that we are a king now It could have been forever Now it`s bring me down The heart now the know up and down we go Put myself too close got burnt night tones It feels like I`m sinking in the dead sea Don`t we space salty So empty It`s like a sofa before become This song is over now so we`ve are on&&&&&&它的只是天太冷,你让我真正的朋友,宝宝我是如此,所以你还不如叫我身体,你知道,你明白我只有到极端,我不相信它,不知道该想什么了一段时间i约束我爱坐在现在的,所以生病的原因,他们也不是没有爱,只有梦想是不够的,我知道我下降的好时机的来我还以为这些天来,这样做,并成为文字都是天使来到但是,他们离开两天了,没有选择,但道路人事燃烧空仍是不能,但我们甚至没有人认为快乐酒店汽车旅馆,它的热地狱,不受自己,但现在没有留下在家时我要让你知道我从未想到自己会全部出来,我们是国王,现在,它可能会被永远的,现在它的带我下来的心,现在知道了,下,我们去把自己太接近弄得焦头烂额的夜铃声感觉像我沉沦在死海,我们不咸空间,使空洞,它就像一个沙发前,成为这首歌是现在,让我们都对16. Who love my downfall and it's just too cold you show me true friend baby i was so so you might as well call me up physically you know, you got me only into extremes and i can't believe it and don't know what to think sometime around it was so love-sick now it's so sick cause they ain't doubt love your hint is apart and the day between us wasn't enough and i know i feel good time's come i thought they stay, things are done and become word-made angels came but they left two day had you slip away listen now burning empty still this can't be but even now we're not that happy hotel motel it's hot in hell free from myself but now left with no home i want you to know i never would have all figure out that when you came now it could have been forever now it does bring me down the high now the low up and down we go put myself too close got burnt night tones it feels like i'm sinking in the dead sea don't we care the space inside us so empty it's like it's over before be gone this song is over now so was i want&&&&&&谁爱我的灭亡它的公正太冷你给我看真正的朋友宝宝我是这么这么你还不如叫我了身体你知道,你明白我只有到极端我不能相信这更不知道该怎么想围绕某个时候,它是如此爱生病现在,它的病事业,他们是不会怀疑的爱你的暗示是,除了及国庆,我们之间是不足够而我知道我感觉很好,当时的来我还以为他们留下来,这样做,并成为词国产天使来到,但他们离开二天你已经失去了听燃烧空仍不能但即使是现在,我们没那么开心酒店汽车旅馆,它的热地狱,不受自己但现在只剩下没有家我要你知道我从未想到自己会所有图说,当你来到现在它可能会被永远现在它并带我下来高,现在低向上与向下走把自己太接近弄得焦头烂额的夜晚铃声感觉就像我沉没在死海我们不小心的空间在我们的内心世界,使空它就像它的超过前一去不返这首歌是现在这样做主要是我想17. Who love my downfall and it's just too cold you show me true friend baby i was so so you might as well call me up physically you know, you got me only into extremes and i can't believe it and don't know what to think sometime around it was so love-sick now it's so sick cause they ain't doubt love your hint is apart and the day between us wasn't enough and i know i feel good time's come i thought they stay, things are done and become word-made angels came but they left you day had you slip away listen now burning empty still this can't be but even now we're not that happy hotel motel it's hot in hell free from myself but now left with no home i never would have all figure out that when you came now it could have been forever now it does bring me down the high now the low up and down we go put myself too close got burnt night tones it feels like i'm sinking in the dead sea don't we care the space inside us so empty it's like it's over before be gone this song is over now so was i want&&&&&&谁爱我的垮台它太冷您能让我真正的朋友婴儿我是如此如此你不妨打电话给我,身体你知道,你有我只到极端我不能相信不知道该怎么想大约在它是如此爱生病现在它生病原因是怀疑他们的爱除了您的提示是和我们之间的天是不够的我知道我感觉很好,时间的来我以为他们留下来,也做词,成为国产天使来到但他们离开了你一天当时你溜走现在听燃烧空还不能这样但即使是现在我们并不开心酒店汽车旅馆是在地狱里自由炎热,我自己但现在剩下没有家我从来没有拥有一切数字指出,现在当你来到它可能已永远现在它使我失望现在的高,低向上和向下我们去把自己放在太近焦头烂额晚上铃声这感觉就像我在死海沉没我们不关心我们体内的空间,让空它就像它的面前消失了这首歌已经过去,所以我想是18. i still like you的反义词18. I still want to write something about my life with my limited chinese and english, I would like to share my life with the friends in the Blog-world. I also hope to know about you by reading what you write in your blogs, so that i can open my mind and learn good things in your life.&&&&&&但是,我还是想用自己有限的中文和英文来记录自己生活的点点滴滴,我愿意与博客世界里的朋友们一起分享我生活的点滴,也希望通过读你们博客里关于生活中的点点滴滴来认识你们,并开拓我的眼界,发散我的思维,学习你们生活中好的方面。19. Well I wonder could it be When I was dreaming about you baby You were dreaming of me Call me crazy Call me blind To still be suffering is stupid after all of this time Did I lose my love to someone better And does she love you like I do I do, you know I really really do Well hey So much I need to say Been lonely since the day The day you went away So sad but true For me there's only you Been crying since the day the day you went away I remember date and time September twenty second Sunday twenty five after nine In the doorway with your case No longer shouting at each other There were tears on our faces And we were letting go of something special Something we'll never have again I know, I guess I really really know Why do we never know what we've got till it's gone How could I carry on the day you went away Cause I've been missing you so much I have to say&&&&&&当我梦到你时宝贝你也梦到了我就说我疯狂吧就算我盲目吧在我们之间的事已过去那么长时间仍然在为此伤痛是愚蠢的是否我将属于我的爱给与她会更好一点她是否会像我那样爱你确实你知道,我真的真的那样爱你是的,我有多少话想告诉你从那天起孤独一人那天你离开了如此真实而且悲伤对我而言只有你自从你离开的那天起我就一直在哭泣自从你离去的那天起我记得日期和时间九月的一个星期天九点二十五分零二秒在你离开的门前我们彼此间不再争吵只有泪水挂在我们的脸上。20. 20. Well I wonder could it be When I was dreaming about you baby You were dreaming of me Call me crazy Call me blind To still be suffering is stupid after all of this time Did I lose my love to someone better And does she love you like I do I do, you know I really really do Well hey So much I need to say Been lonely since the day The day you went away So sad but true For me there's only you Been crying since the day The day you went away I remember date and time September twenty second Sunday twenty five after nine In the doorway with your case No longer shouting at each other There were tears on our faces And we were letting go of something special Something we'll never have again I know, I guess I really really know Well hey So much I need to say Been lonely since the day The day you went away So sad but true For me there's only you Been crying since the day The day you went away The day you went away The day you went away Did I lose my love to someone better And does she love you like I do I do, you know I really really do Well hey So much I need to say Been lonely since the day The day you went away So sad but true For me there's only you Been crying since the day The day you went away Why do we never know what we've got till it's gone How could I carry on The day you went away Cause I've been missing you so much I have to say Been crying since the day The day you went away The day you went away The day you went away&&&&&&是的,我很惊讶,这是真的吗?当我梦到你时,你也正在做有关我的梦你称我疯狂,你说我盲目在我们之间的事已经过去那么长时间,仍在为此伤痛是否我将属于我的爱给她会更好一点她是否会像我那样爱你的确,我真的真的那样爱你是的我多么多么的想告诉你,我是多么的孤独自你离去的那天起那样真实的悲伤,对我而言只有你自你离开的那天起我就一直在哭泣自你离去的那天起我记得日期和时间九月的一个星期天,九点二十五分零二秒在你离开的门前我们彼此不再争吵只有泪水挂在我们的脸上我们由于发生了一些特殊的事而分手一些我们间再也不会发生的事我明白,我想我真的明白是的我是多么多么的想告诉你我是多么的孤独自从你离去的那天起那样真实的悲伤,对我而言只有你自从你离去的那天起我就一直在哭泣自从你离去的那天起为什么直到分手后我们才明白究竟得到了什么?让我怎样继续?自从你离去的那天起因为我不得不说我是多么的想念你自从你离去的那天起我就一直在哭泣自从你离去的那天起自从你离去的那天起自从你离去的那天起i still like you 单语例句danci.911cha.com1. But you still have to feel lucky, and I never feel lucky when I'm on foot in busy city neighborhoods like Sanlitun.2. " I feel like you're still a little tense in your body, " Lopez told Reinhart.i still like you是什么意思,i still like you在线翻译,i still like you什么意思,i still like you的意思,i still like you的翻译,i still like you的解释,i still like you的发音,i still like you的同义词,i still like you的反义词,i still like you的例句,i still like you的相关词组,i still like you意思是什么,i still like you怎么翻译,单词i still like you是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐