Tap spawater是什么么?看过一篇对话说的是I would like a glass of tap water??

英文原版对话1000个:566 Water
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
http://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Todd: So, Al, we're going to talk about water. How much water do you drink every day?
Al: I guess about three liters, so six of those 500 millileter, five or six of those 500 millileter bottles.
Todd: Yeah, that's a lot. That's about what I drink. Yeah, I think I'm addicted to water.
Al: I definitely am.
Todd: Yeah, it's my security blanket. I must always have a bottle of water nearby to drink.
Al: And you have a theory to about why I always feel like I get thirstier the more water I drink, and you have a theory about that don't you?
Todd: Yeah, that's right. I think that the water bottle people somehow put a special chemical that always make you want to drink more water.
Al: I agree.
Todd: Yeah, cause haven't you noticed that if you drink water from a tap, from the sink, you have a glass of water, you're not thirsty after you finish the glass, but when you finish a bottle of water, you're still thirsty.
Al: One bottle is not enough. Yeah, definitely. A glass of tap water I would rarely finish the glass, but a bottle of bottled water, I need more, and like you said I need to know there is more close to me or I get upset.
Todd: Well, do you still drink tap water?
Al: No, never.
Todd: Never?
Al: I cook with it but I don't drink it.
Todd: Why?
Al: Ah, it tastes like crap.
Todd: Yeah, it does taste pretty bad. Well, we both live in Japan, how is the water in England?
Al: It's about the same. It's kind of, it's drinkable in theory but it has this weird processed taste to it and doesn't smell all that good, so it's supposed to be safe to drink but I don't really believe that, for a minute.
Todd: Actually the water where I'm from in Norhtern California is pretty good.
Al: Is it?
Todd: Yeah. Ah, that's the one thing you can drink from the tap but people still drink bottled water. Actually, I think the next time there's a huge, massive world war, it might be over water.
Todd: It's kind of scary.
Al: It's like we live on this planet that is mostly water and we can't manage it properly. There isn't enough for everybody.
Todd: Yeah, no kidding, so anyway, for all you people out there, remember, be thankful for your water.
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:Bottled VS.Tap Water_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Bottled VS.Tap Water
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Drinking Water in China
Tap water in China is undrinkable, but it is safe to use it for washing and for brushing your teeth. Travelers can drink boiled water or easily find bottled water in convenient stores everywhere.&
Tap water is not drinkable.
Can I drink the tap water in China?No, the tap water in China is not safe to drink. Unlike most western countries where there is easy access to safe tap water, in most places in China the tap water, although it looks clear, is not safe for drinking unless it has been boiled. Even in big cities like Beijing and Shanghai, water from the tap is not well filtered, sterilized, or purified, and may carry hazardous contaminants like sediments, rusts, bacteria, virus, chlorines, or other heavy metals. Sicknesses like diarrhea caused by drinking unclean water may spoil your trip.&Is it ok to brush your teeth with tap water in China?Yes. There shouldn't be any problem if you use the tap water to take a shower, brush your teeth, or wash your face, hands, or clothes. You can be at ease when doing such washing just like all Chinese do.If you are concerned, you can use boiled or bottled water to brush your teeth and rinse your mouth. In addition, you should always peel fruit even if you have washed it with tap water.&Where can I get potable water?For drinking, one can easily buy cheap and safe bottled mineral water for as little as CNY 2. Quality popular brands include Nongfu Spring, Nestle, C'estbon, Evian, Kunlun Mountains, and Wahaha. Various kinds of bottled tea and juice are also available.Alternatively, you can use the boiler provided in the hotel room to boil the tap water, and then wait for it to cool down to be drinkable. You can also put boiled water in your thermos to take when you leave the hotel.&1. Drinking Water in HotelsSome hotels are facilitated with a dispenser that delivers both cool and hot potable water, while some are equipped with a heater or thermos. You can use the heater to boil water or use the boiled water directly from the thermos free of charge. Good hotels may supply high-quality bottled mineral water for a minimal charge.&2. Drinking Water in RestaurantsWater is served for free before the meal in most Chinese restaurants, and some even offer tea or soup. The water offered has always been boiled, and it is served hot or warm as Chinese people believe drinking cold water may not be good for your health. Most restaurants also have bottled water or other beverages on their menu. However, you must pay for them and the price is usually higher than in the supermarkets. Note that some restaurants may sell cold drinks, but without ice.&3. Drinking Water in Tourist SitesOnly a few tourist sites, like the
and , offer free drinkable tap water. In most sites there are stores or vendors selling bottled drinks, but the price may be a bit higher than that sold outside. In some mountain sites, because of delivery difficulty, the price is several times higher than that in supermarkets. Therefore, you are suggested to buy water before going to scenic areas, particularly when you travel to places like , , and .&4. Drinking Water in Airports & Railway StationsAt the airports and train stations there are stores selling bottled drinks although the price may be a bit higher than elsewhere. There are also dispensers for both cold and hot boiled water that you can use if you have brought a container with you. The trains also have boiled water dispensers, but you need to bring your own cup or bottle.
Tap water in hotels is not drinkable.
Bottled Mineral Water
Notes1. Bottled water is mostly stored in plastic containers. Once it is opened, it's recommended that you drink it up within one week. After more than 7 days, the water can cause health problems as bacteria may become present, especially in summer.2. When buying bottled water, make sure the water is transparent, free of any form of deposits, and the bottle is smooth and clear. Also check the date of production, shelf life, and whether the seal is intact.自来水;非蒸馏水
摄影 穷游er 蔡景晖 旅途注意事项 穷游锦囊请旅行者牢记一条黄金原则:在印度,自来水(tap water)是不安全的。印度整体卫生环境不佳,饮用水缺乏,自来水杂质含量高,污染严重,不宜饮用。
基于2247个网页-
tap词组短语 ... taper tap斜身螺丝攻;[机]锥形丝攻;[机]锥形手用丝锥;[机]锥形丝锥 tap water自来水;饮用水;非蒸馏水;水喉水 drain tap排气阀门;放水龙头;排水泵 ...
基于80个网页-
tap词组短语 ... taper tap斜身螺丝攻;[机]锥形丝攻;[机]锥形手用丝锥;[机]锥形丝锥 tap water自来水;饮用水;非蒸馏水;水喉水 drain tap排气阀门;放水龙头;排水泵 ...
基于50个网页-
基于28个网页-
开发地下水源
连接总水管
曝气自来水
自来水质量
更多收起网络短语
- 引用次数:44
Upon those studies, we can conclude that:1. The radon concentrations in spring water are much higher than the tap water.2.
通过研究,主要得到以下结论: 1、温泉水中氡浓度比相应室内使用的自来水氡浓度高得多。
参考来源 -
- 引用次数:45
Purpose: To explore the mutagenicity of organic extracts of tap water in a certain city in mice.
目的 :探讨某市自来水有机提取物对小鼠的诱变性。
参考来源 -
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
water directly from the spigot
以上来源于:
Tap water is the water that comes out of a faucet in a building such as a house or a hotel. 自来水
Drink Filtered Tap Water – I’ve said it before, people go to work and trade priceless hours of their lives for dollars and then waste the dollars buying something that’s already free.
饮用过滤后的自来水——我先前就说过,人们辛苦工作,用生命中无价的时间换取金钱,然后滥用他们的金钱来购买早已是免费的产品。
"I never drank bottled water, because I knew the water from my tap was clean and healthy, but I used to fill used plastic soda or juice bottles with tap water to carry around, " she says.
她说“我从不喝瓶装水,因为我知道自来水就很干净健康,但是我以前一直把自来水装在喝光的苏打水或果汁的塑料瓶内随身携带。”
But regarding the spinach and the tap water, at the current radiation concentrations, he would not hesitate to permit his children to consume the vegetable or the water.
但是提到目前菠菜和自来水的问题,在目前的辐射含量下,他会毫不犹豫地允许他的子女食用这些蔬菜或水。
Fountains in public places are flowing and sprinklers in public parks irrigate vast green lawns using tap water.
VOA: standard.
Patricia Farnelli said her five children were sick for months, until the family stopped drinking tap water.
Industry representatives Director Josh Fox has documented the environmental effects of new drilling methods, including flammable tap water, across 24 states in his new film "Gasland."
Infy has been trying to tap water from a stone, and surprised everyone by succeeding.
So he fills jugs with tap water on his occasional visits to relatives in Denver.
If something is always available, like tap water, you tend to value it less.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!Travellers on short trips to areas with water supplies of uncertain quality should avoid drinking tap-water, or untreated water from any other source.
短途旅行到水质不保险的地区时,应避免饮用水龙头的水或未经处理任何其他来源的水。
The antiscaling and corrosion inhibition by low-phosphate formula agents were studied using polarization curve method and weight loss method in Nanjing tap-water.
采用静态阻垢、旋转挂片、极化曲线等方法研究了一系列低磷配方在南京自来水浓缩不同倍数时的缓蚀阻垢作用。
Intermittent tap-water supplies should be regarded as particularly suspect.
断断续续的水管应该被视为是非常可疑的。?
"After the renovation, local families will have a higher quality tap-water, " said Zhang.
张先生还说: “供水设备经过改造后,住户便可喝上高质量的自来水了。”
Place electrolytic bar into water sample energize for electrolysis and claim that the tap-water is not clean.
以电解棒,插入水样中,通电电解,声称自来水不干净。
Ningxiang Tap-water Company is now managed by Ming Hing Waterworks Holdings Limited that is a cooperation partner of Hong Kong Water Supplies Department.
现自来水公司为香港水务署合作伙伴香港明兴水务公司经营。
As the Nanjing tap-water outreaching, the government controlled the cholera and economized a great sum of defrayment every year, and let the Nanjing fire fighting system to be more perfectly.
同时,随著自来水管线与救火龙头的装设,南京的消防系统亦更趋完善。
Considering the price relation between the hiked tap-water and geothermic water, rates of geothermic water are defined by following the classification of the six categories of users of tap-water.
考虑自来水价格上调后与地热水的合理比价关系,按照自来水用户分类项目确定六类用户的地热水价格。
The AMF900 is widely used for tap-water, waste water, food & beverage Pulp & Paper and many other applications.
该AMF900广泛用于自来水,污水,食品及饮料纸浆与纸张和许多其他应用。
Generally, there should not be any nitrite in drinking water; while it is found through monitoring that the water detained in tap-water pipe is polluted by nitrite to some extent.
经监测发现,在自来水管中滞留过的水,不同程度地存在亚硝酸盐。
Methods:The staining method and washing step were reformed and tap-water was replaced by double distilled water.
方法:实验从染色冲洗的环节进行改良,采用蒸馏水(纯净水)取代自来水。
Most towns are supplied with tap-water and electricity.
大多数城镇都有自来水和电力供应。
In Shanghai, he bragged, a waiter knows not to put tap-water ice cubes into a glass of San Pellegrino, whereas in Beijing nobody would have a problem with it.
他吹嘘道,在上海,服务生都懂得不能往盛有圣培露矿泉水的杯子里加用自来水冻制的冰块,而在北京,没有人会对此特别在意。
But more and more, people are questioning whether the water, and the package it comes in, is safe, or at least safer than tap water -- and if the convenience is worth the environmental impact.
但是越来越多的人们开始质疑到底瓶装水及其生产是否安全,或者说至少比自来水安全?它带来的便捷是否抵得上我们给环境所带来的影响?
"Today there is a divide between 3.5 billion people who have access to tap water and the other three billion who have no access to tap water - either at home or in the immediate vicinity," Payen said.
目前在能够饮用自来水的35亿人口和无论在家或在其周围地区都无法饮用自来水的另外30亿人口之间存在分歧。
Under the same voltage, the tap water-air mixture can bring the strongest discharge current, the pure water-air is the second, and the pure air is the least.
在相同电压作用下,自来水-空气混合体的放电电流最大,纯净水-空气混合体的次之,单纯空气的最小。
You might ask yourself whether you truly need to drink more calorie-free beverages — and what is wrong with tap or home-filtered water?
你应该问问你自己是否真的需要喝这些无卡路里的饮料,到底喝自来水和家庭过滤水有什么问题?
By then refurbished facilities will be able to provide 1.1 million tons of high-quality tap water every day.
届时,改造一新的设施将能每天供应110万吨高品质的自来水。
TV adaptations of the "Four GREat Classical Novels" are like tap water in China - no matter how low the creative reservoir appears to sink, the supply never seems to run dry.
在中国,根据四大名著改编而成的电视剧就像自来水一般,不管创意宝库枯竭得多快,供给总是源源不断。
Tap water meter auto-reading system is now step by step replacing traditional manual water meter reading method.
自来水自动抄表系统正逐渐取代传统的人工抄表方式。
The needing-processing water can be tap water or industrial waste-water or other waste-water.
需要处理的水可以是自来水或工业废水或其它废水。
In addition, using the alkalescent printing and dyeing wastewater to replace tap water as dust-flushing water can avoid the erosion of acidic tap water to devices.
同时,以碱性印染废水代替自来水作为冲灰水,解决了自来水冲灰水呈酸性对设备的腐蚀问题。
The moulding characteristics of plastic water-tap were analyzed, and core pulling in circular arc trace was applied to the tap.
分析塑料水龙头的成型特点,采用了圆弧抽芯。
The test report issued "Environmental Workshop" responsible people are willing to - Cook said tap water supply companies in the United States have resisted to the standard approach.
此次发布检测报告的“环境工作室”负责人肯-库克说,美国境内的自来水供水企业对于标准都持抵制的态度。
As a natural antioxidant, tea contains several antioxidants, such as ascorbic acid and catechins, which removed NO - 2 from tap water effectively.
饮茶能有效地清除饮水中NO-2,方法简单,效果明显,是一种理想的NO-2清除方法。
So far I've completed three inventions: Tap water leak self-closing valve, Wireless mobile monitor alarm and Dynamic measuring device for High-speed railway track horizontal and vertical displacement.
到目前为止,我已经完成了三项发明,“自来水失控泄漏自关阀”、“无线移动监控监听报警器”和“高速铁路轨道线路横向、垂向位移动态测量装置”。
Eliminates chlorine effectively as well as health-threatening by-products in tap water. Cancer risk is reduced.
有效去除管道水本身所携带的对健康威胁的氯,减小癌症的危险。
Eliminates chlorine effectively as well as health-threatening by-products in tap water. Cancer risk is reduced.
有效去除管道水本身所携带的对健康威胁的氯,减小癌症的危险。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 waterflosser使用说明 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信