"he his she herars in her spirit."

8267个圈子
1602663名成员
对不起,该专栏文章已下架。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
完形填空 A crow is sitting in a big tree.She(1)a bi完形填空&&A&crow&is&sitting&in&a&big&tree.She(1)a&big&piece&of&meat&in&her&mouth.&My&babies&will&have&a&nice&breakfast,&she&thinks&.An&old&fox&islooking(2)his&breakfast.He
忘情cor心绊
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1--5:BBBCA
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Josie Robinson
who appeared on a so-called wall
of shame at her school in south Manchester
was in tears. Her father has hit
out at the &Victorian& methods.
Chorlton High School put up pictures of Year 10 pupils who
teachers believed hadn’t behaved well. Children singled out for praise were
placed on the wall of fame. Its head teacher said the scheme (策划)
was designed to motivate pupils.
Carlo Robinson
whose daughter Josie was put on
the wall after missing lessons
wants to make a complaint. The teenager had
been missing school and turning up late because she was upset that her mother
was ill. She said
& I thought it was embarrassing.&
Mr. Robinson added
&She was in tears. She
couldn't tell me at first - it took her about an hour- because she wasn't sure
what I would think of it. When she told me I was really shocked. I contacted at
least 20 friends and they all agreed it was wrong - it's like Victorian
Head teacher Andy Park said
successfully used a similar scheme in the past with Year 11 students to
incentivise
pupils and it really did make a difference - pupils took it in the right spirit
and were motivated by it to improve their performance. Obviously this latest
scheme wasn't intended to cause offence to pupils. It was actually developed to
praise the students moving forwards successfully and to support pupils who
needed to make improvements. No parents have complained directly to the school
and I'd be very happy to meet with any parents to discuss further.&
Mr. Robinson told the reporter he had contacted
the school for a meeting with the head teacher.
What does Mr. Robinson mean by saying “this is the ‘Victorian’ methods”?
A. The methods have a long history.         
The methods ignore women’s rights.
C. The methods are totally out of time.   
The methods worked well in the past.
According to her father
Josie had been missing school because __________.
A. She got up late.
She hated the wall of shame.
C. She wasn’t on the wall of fame.
Her mother was not well.
The underlined word “incentivise” in Paragraph 5 is closest in meaning to
__________.
A. encourage

exchange        
hurt        
What can we learn from the passage?
A. The school has apologized to Mr. Robinson.  
scheme proved quite successful before.
Twenty other parents have similar complaints.  
students didn’t think highly of the scheme.
血刺疯子324
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码Renee Zellweger hits the gym in yoga tights... as she supports her former publicist 'fight' ALS diagnosis
| Daily Mail Online
Make-up free Renee Zellweger hits the gym in yoga tights... as she supports her former publicist 'fight' ALS diagnosis
15:12 GMT, 17 October 2014
16:10 GMT, 17 October 2014
She's committed to her fitness regimen.And Renee Zellweger was certain to keep up with her healthy habits on Thursday as she hit up a gym in Los Angeles.Letting her skin breathe, the 45-year-old star sported a healthy glow as she got her heart pumping without a scrap of make-up on. Scroll down for video
Healthy glow: Renee Zellweger hit the gym in Los Angeles on ThursdayShowing off her shapely limbs, the Bridget Jones's Diary star wore pedal pusher yoga tights and pink trainers.Chatting on her phone via a headset, she pinned her light locks up into a high bun while sporting dark sunglasses.And while Renee sported a sunny disposition, she has been supporting one of her closest friends and former publicist Nanci Ryder battle her ALS diagnosis.
Talking it out: The 45-year-old looked to be chatting on her phone as she skipped out of the gym
Listen up: The star held up her microphone as she chatted while walking
Looking slim: The Me, Myself, And Irene star wore slim pedal pusher tightsIn a recent interview in , Ryder, who was one of Hollywood's most prominent publicists, talked about her disease.And Renee, who was a client of Ryder's for two decades, was there for the interview, supporting her longtime friend.The Jerry Maguire star is traveling around the US with Ryder as they research ways to fight ALS at various medical conferences.
Swiping along: Renee was engrossed in her phone
Pretty in pink: The Bridget Jones's Diary star opted for matching trainers and cellphone caseSpeaking of her friend, whose list of former clients includes Reese Witherspoon, the actress said: 'It's still really new, and we are watching her find her way.'And as ever, it's with grace. And with humor, always.' Meanwhile, Renee has been dating musician Doyle Bramhall II for about a year and a half.
Giggles: Renee looked to be in high spirits After first rekindling a friendship with Doyle - the pair were university students together in Texas during the Nineties - the pair started dating in late 2012.And the serious relationship could not have come at a better time as it has been claimed that Renee is hoping to have children soon.A source told RadarOnline last year that she is thinking of adopting with her musician boyfriend.
Offering her support: The actress has been supporting one of her closest friends and former publicist Nanci Ryder battle her ALS diagnosis, pictured in 2005The insider said: 'She knows that she probably missed the boat on carrying and giving birth to a child.'Renee tries to find the positive side of things, she knows 44 isn’t too old to be a mum.'It will just have to happen a little differently than she always imagined it would.''She gets down about not having a family yet. She really thought that she’d be married and raising kids out in the Connecticut countryside by now.'
Another famous client: The publicist pictured with Reese Witherspoon in 2005'Renee’s a true romantic, and she didn’t want to be a single mum.'She always wanted to have a partner who is dying to share the adventure of parenthood with her. She really wanted the situation to be perfect - and it seems like it’s getting there.'The guitarist does have a daughter, India, already with ex-wife Susannah Melvoin.Renee of course has a string of famous exes.She was briefly married to country singer Kenny Chesney in 2005, engaged to Jim Carrey before that and dated both rocker Jack White and actor Bradley Cooper for over two years a piece.
Read more:
Share or comment on this article
MOST READ NEWS
The comments below have not been moderated.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
More top stories
DON'T MISS
MORE DON'T MISSbuy aion kinah to ...&
Fleeing for their lives as the government back to the time, Zhao was already sweating profusely, but still can not help but loudly Fortunately, just stay on for a while if it is estimated that you really want your life can not be maintained, but still do not care for other people the girl's skirt pulled down also looked at other people's buttocks. Ancient times, women have always been the name of festival very seriously, no married woman can not see herself that, if watched, even if the people did not insult the name of festival, this sense he was able to understand.
&Fortunately, I ran fast, that girl so ferocious unruly, I not only eat tofu others, but also read other people's buttocks, would be surprising if she did not do my Slice and Dice?& Thought that purple yarn woman brandishing a sword appearance, he could not help on the punched chills.
&Ah ... ... fly ... ...& At this time, one days outside the magic sound Po Kong ears, ringing in the ears of some of his thorn was.
&Why call so loud? Reminders soul ah ... ...& Zhuge Fei naturally recognize the owner of that voice, not someone else, it was from him to the hospital Bischofia on the right he carried unruly in Tracy.
At this moment, arms akimbo Tracy is Sau head Yuan Deng looked at him.
So, hey a girl insisted pretend to be a vicious look like, hey, I do not know her, unfortunately, or her future husband's misfortune. Zhuge Fei Antan a cry, and walked in front of the Tracy said: &Tracy girl, what orders it?&
Just some struggles, so that Zhuge dragon flying out of the soul, this time, words can not help but weakly, let Tweety brow Yizhou, but also found making themselves laughing stocks reprove said: &Early in the morning so soft, and should we Zhao House did not give do you eat? Also, just go where go? backyard, the leaves are not swept clean, and so on will be necessary to come to see Miss Purple Miss Spirit,, and you do not do something smart point, hey, do not know why should Miss you into the House, the diligent work not only lazy, and stupid as pigs in general, nothing will ... ... &
Fei Zhuge read magic spell seems to be like, I feel the first large, this Tweety was sixteen or seventeen years old, but like the nagging, like with the gossip,, the future would dare marry her to go home ah?
&I know,, and know, I go now ... ...& Zhuge Fei lazily to be a several more are preparing to escape Tracy's Wuzhishan, but listening to her cried: &hey, and so on.&
&Miss we should just returned from a bath, slip, etc. would be better to meet the purple ling, miss you hurry to the boil, and then sent to Miss room, the bath barrel full.&
&Well, you would not delay, or else Miss blame down, can not stand let you into trouble.& Tracy told Road.
Fei Zhuge distorted distorted mouth, looked at Tracy 1, illegal channels, I think it is indispensable to you use the opportunity to cause me any trouble, Miss Yu-Erh so soft-hearted kind-hearted, so how could punish me? Thought, he nodded his head, then turned and walked toward the backyard.
Speaking on behalf of Chao Erh prepared SAUNA hot water, this is Zhuge Fei after the first time into the government, usually these are done by Yahuan servant girl who, after all, Chao Erh is not ordinary people to enter the Xianggui, especially men.
Thought to be will be able to enter into the Xiang Gui Chao Erh, just now there are feeble Zhuge Fei, suddenly full of energy, excellent condition, hastily SAUNA moved from the backyard Bischofia Center, came to the Xiang Gui Chao Erh before suddenly accelerated heartbeat a few minutes, before even entering Xianggui, but he had smelled the smell of the fragrance bursts from the ancient woman's Xianggui indeed extraordinary repercussions.
&Erh, Miss Tracy let me get hot water coming ... ...& Zhuge Fei knocked the door, but half a day without moving, he knocked again or not.
&quot,;Is not?& Zhuge Fei hesitated a moment,, just push the door and entered, and sure enough empty inside, Chao Erh I do not know where to go.
&It's strange, do not mean to do a bath? How were they gone?& Zhuge Fei did not understand the self-made, will hold a bath barrel effortlessly into, by the way looked at from the Xiang Gui Chao Erh.
First, it greets us pour down the pink curtain curtain, the whole Xianggui bathed in a soft atmosphere, the air was filled with a touch of rouge powder incense, curtain after curtain is the women's apartment bed, decorated in a very delicate and blankets are all about pink, showing pink Chao Erh pairs of a special love. Zhang exquisite dresser bedside is placed with Charm Beneath, as well as bronze mirrors.
Xianggui the other side is the library, wearing a lot of precious scroll,, large black lacquer wooden desk, paper and ink Bi Yan ranging, apparently, Zhao Wen-Tsai Erh is an extraordinary woman, compared to women who like embroidered flowers should be a lot different, it really worthy of the title Zhuge Fei appreciate a woman.
&In this day and age, if able to marry such a beautiful child, I can at least less hard for ten years ... ...& Zhuge Fei launched at this time can not help feeling
Fascinating stats, take a look at four weeks, just saw a screen, the stood a pile of clothing, veil white skirts, red and white profane Dudou, let see some Liuzhaokoushui Fei Zhuge, reverie Joint Pin.
&This is presumably in preparation for a good clothing should be placed here SAUNA it.& Zhuge Fei down SAUNA, after reluctantly also looked at a Xianggui This return to the backyard and beat hot water went.
After a while a good busy, Zhuge Fei finally SAUNA filled with hot water, try the water temperature just right, call the breath, and stretched his eyes Yo thief to turn full circle, illegal channels I do not know when taking a bath Chao Erh What is it like? Should be very attractive bar, hey, better than I would hide in the place peep better.
Zhuge Fei Yin Xiao a moment, eyes look around to see if there is no favorable terrain.
At this time, the door came a sweet Hu Ting Jiao Sheng, &Erh sister, Erh sister ... ...& blink of an eye, the door appeared a beautiful image.
&Is her? Will not be a coincidence it.& Zhuge Fei Xiang Gui Li in the inside corner of the eye just can see the door, I saw just now in the restaurant's backyard by his punctured dress purple yarn woman, at the moment, a yellow Yarn Troides appeared in his line of sight among the soon ran in..
&My Maya, which if found, I am afraid of the dead.& Zhuge Fei scared a cold sweat, not neglect, hurried to the location of the bed's apartment ran past, the rush to hide behind the pink curtain curtain After hiding.
&Erh sister, Erh sister.& Purple Ling Ying-step into the room, looked at the Xiang Gui Chao Erh is not within the figure, can not help since the words: &The strange, ZHAO Qing Yu-Erh sister back home does not mean that the do? how I did not see the people? &
Purple souls Xianggui turn full circle within the saw after the heat Ying Teng screen, with Cecil light cool meaning, curiously walked past.
&Huh? How would there be hot water?& Purple with light blue for Yu Zhi Ling tried the water temperature precisely, not help float a trace of smile, beautiful Yanmou twisted my, out of Fan Shen Xiang Gui.
Hiding in the corner, but see Fei Zhuge scared, and see the purple spirit went out, This relieved, was about to get up, but suddenly they see the purple ling run came in the door will be tight Xianggui tight shut, started off clothes from his own body.
&Hey, this was a what? She would like doing?& Zhuge Fei-Ling ran away again and see the purple came in, but also played a hands-off clothes, suddenly there stunned, staring innocently, looking at the immediate scene of X-rated , mouth not help sliding down the Jisi saliva.
Huang Chang-ling an instant I saw purple then faded clean, embroidered mandarin duck patterns is white under the red stomachers rounded peaks, two stand upright in the bud during hazy and indistinct, lower body is white Xieku, exposing a length tender White slightly pink thighs, legs long and slender with a crystal in the sunlight, like a beautiful jade, small Jiaoya Han Han manner, like lying on the ground like a rabbit, as if lovely.
&Well the United States, is so beautiful ... ...& Zhuge Fei exclaimed with and look forward to the continuation of the next scene.
Unfortunately, it seems better to Zhuge Fei wish God, and the purple ling did not continue and Xieku Dudou off and went straight lift plump thighs and inside the bubble into the bath barrel.
&Rely on, Gaoshenmegui? So to play it?& Zhuge Fei Deng Tai had one, I thought this could come to a live broadcast of it! Unexpectedly, just open play, they go directly to the end.
Zhuge Fei on some discouraged when I saw a white screen after the extended Yubi, such as lotus root-like, will wet the stomachers and Xieku thrown to the ground, and then came the silver bell-like laughter, acoustic brawl, suddenly let Zhuge Fei reverie United Pina, swallowed Tunkou Shui, he is definitely not what the saints of the people, so infinitely Spring, but a golden opportunity, he naturally refused to miss.
&Rely on ... ... terrain is not good, a change ... ...& At this moment in his screen to the left, line of sight just been turned up just to hear the sounds, not seen,, Spring, kicking up his heart to spend want to put quietly decumbent then screen cover, quietly climbed to another head, This got what they wanted to continue to Spring boundless.
I saw a dark purple hair wet soul to ride in the Rourou white shoulders, slightly Cezhuo Tou, gently washed with water, and looked extremely gentle, compared to just be Panruoliangren unruly wayward. Droplets along the pink cheeks and snow fall neck, reveals a hint of green, neck, under the two peaks is rounded, semi-floating in the clear water, shaking beautiful ripples, sometimes revealing a red something, people blood Fen inflation can not be themselves.
&It's stunning beauty, posture surplus the United States, plump charming, but even the four beautiful and difficult than the pity is that unruly temper of the points, otherwise ... ...& Zhuge Fei laments the inevitable rise again cranky.
Fei Zhuge but did not enjoy the other end of the spring to the intoxicating, the door suddenly burst a burst knock on the door.
&Purple soul sister, are you there?&
Zhuge Fei 1, the hearts of a sudden a tight, &quot,;This is not the voice of Chao Erh do? How she suddenly come back? This time miserable, and if found, let alone what the great cause, and will not be played off that purple yarn Women's Hand broken legs, even if lucky. &
Xiang Ba, Zhuge Fei looked around, saw women's apartment bedside stand in a one-meter-high cabinet, he also refused to take a more thought crept in walked past, open the wardrobe, which are mostly more clothes, we should have yes yes Chao Erh thing, full of elegant fragrance.
&No matter so much, and advanced to say ... ...& Zhuge Fei refused to take a dirty body, the whole person who drilled into, and then shut wardrobe, hiding the inside.
&Zrads& heard, at the moment, the door has been pushed Xianggui opened it, just listen appearance came Xixishushu's voice.
&Erh sister,, I have been waiting for you for a long time, and now came back.&
&Oh, such a long time, they grab my SAUNA bath啦!&
, &Also said that, I was a bad guy to the bully, and he even called me ... ... my ... ...& voice to listen to some sobbing.
&Is it? Is that guy did not want to survive it? Actually dare to bully purple soul sister, and if caught him and always good to beat him up for his sister Violet Ling Jie Qi ... ...&
Wardrobe heard within the whole body a shiver Zhuge Fei, Zhao Yu-Erh ruthless did not expect them also so powerful, if truth was to find out, he is it not finished? At the moment, he suddenly a kind of want to get away with the idea of carrying a burden.
&Or a sister, Yu-Erh good ... ...&
&Erh sister not to wash? To join us in bar ... ...&
&How such a small SAUNA呀accommodate two people? You still washed it, waiting for me to send hot water to people.&
&That is too cumbersome, and with the Well!&
&Let the ... ...&
But soon, the outside came a sound of splashing water.
&Purple Spirit, why do you pour some water ah, my clothes are all wet ... ...&
&Oh, Why did you not accompany me wash, they poured on the splash you ... ...&
There was another sound of splashed water, hear the heart straight Fei Zhuge itch, not help the brain surface looks like Shi Shen Chao Erh it, how damned attractive?
&Well, afraid of you.&
Subsequently, the cable is the note of the clothes sound, followed by acoustic brawl, must have been naked in bubble bath barrel into the inside.
&Damn, do not hide come Zaozhidaojiu best picture on so missed.& Zhuge Fei great regret of thinking, and they know that is so, he should get a look at your life Pinzhe another round Spring a.
&Wow, Erh sister, in front of you really full, let me tweak the ... ...&
&Do not trouble啦, itch, do not啦... ...& Jiao Yin Sound inward not be extinguished, let alone listen to Zhuge Fei lower body there was a reaction really Yizhuqingtian.
Do not know how long before the two women had been playing in the bath barrel slapstick, Zhuge Fei wait wait, almost necessary to sleep in the past.
&Well, finally a Relax, catch of the day, the road is really worn out. Handan City, but is really fun ... ...&
&Do you want me here, first, take a break?&
&Do not, and finally out of what, we want to play a thoroughly enjoyed themselves Caixing.&
&Well, I changed clothes to accompany you out to walk.& Listens only to light footsteps came, nearer and nearer.
Zhuge Fei suddenly startled, Chao Erh would not want to come to get clothes closet, right? D.m.z., heart rate, such as hemp, seems to have cards to a voice port, Pingping ring of the severe, which under the finished, dead, and undead have to scrap it.
Just listen to wardrobe doors shaking out the sound, slowly open a seam, on the tragic fate of Zhuge Fei that is about to begin the moment that God finally gave him fondly, when suddenly heard a voice outside, hastily exclaimed: &Miss , Miss, bad, bad ... ... &
&What do you want?& Wardrobe suddenly locked up and away from the footsteps gradually.
&Call God, really scare, scared to death of me, scared to death of me ... ...& Zhuge Fei thing that strikes you at this point that he has a cold sweat, patted his chest, a little more backward then we must wear state, but he switched to a thought, heart Road, Hey, just now it was not Tracy's voice? What such a rush? Fortunately,, however, if not his own would hardly game over.
&Tracy, what do such a fuss?& Chao Erh asked.
&Old ... ... lords, but also in the lesson young master, and heard that young master again a teacher to the gas is gone, also a teacher beaten up.&
&quot,;This Xiurong really less and less naive, and not just talked to him? Father is in poor health, gas and more pan-halo ... again ...&
&Yes, so I quickly came to miss the.&
&Oh, go, let's take a look at the past ... ...&
Soon, they came close outside sound like Shulekouqi Zhuge Fei relief, is preparing to open the closet door, Sutherland, hears a Jiaosheng yawned: &The tired first-Erh sisters bed sleep would be good. &
Zhuge Fei suddenly startled mind illegal channels, she simply did not go? I rely on This is finished. Thought, and hurried off again want to wardrobe, but it was too late.
Zi Ling Gui bed is moving around,, just listen wardrobe doors, would itself off from playing, suddenly some surprise, he walked past, just listen, Zhuge Fei looked at his face full of panic, his face rising to a kinds of complex smile.
&Hey ... ... did not think we have seen each other. We really are linked by fate.& Zhuge Fei bite the bullet and Tao, and my heart is even worse, see a pair of purple-Ling Meimou stare boss to boss, and Qiao Lian gradually over anger surface, slightly Deng mind about, it seems this is really the odds are of.
&Also that you have damn I seem really worn out shoes in fruitless searching, and do not have tasks are derived, this time to see you where to go?& Purple Ling Yu Zhang a probe, one will be Zhuge Fei ferret out Chuaidao the ground.
Purple Spirit, after all, is a martial arts person, Long Fei Zhuge distraught, there is no preparedness, gently put a kick, he fell and seven dirty eight elements, and saw his legs overturned fell to the ground, have not been able get up, you see Zi-Ling once to go to his stomach on a ride, so he almost did not fork Gordon passed out.
They look beautiful on a position, immediately let the situation become somewhat ambiguous up.
&You damn I just dare to bully this young lady, also watched ... ... ... ... looked at me,& Ling Qiao Lian purple flush to make dye, I do not know anger, or shame.
&Just now it was only an accident just, you know, say, the losers on the Yuandufushu, you speak not words.& Zhuge Fei argues.
&You ... ... you have a reason it is not? I crushed you have a ... I ...& Purple soul suddenly felt funny, in Zhuge Fei who plays a game of horse riding, frustrating enough to choke him, but such a posture, left him can not help but recall his first day was that had just arrived in red women's rape scene, relying on history to repeat itself again.
Zhuge Fei is not the depressed, or the sad, watching the purple souls himself up and down, full to two peaks with the ups and downs, like the waves and blowing as if tempting, he can not help but swallow Tun Koushui, unknowingly lower body began to have a reaction.
&Hey, you can not get down呀? I has been almost completely crushed ... you ...& Purple, although the spirit is a woman, but the pressure to pressure to go for a long time naturally intolerable.
&Do not, I would like ... ...& Purple spirits young and naive, and where to know so much, I suddenly picked up the skirts Fei Zhuge, Xiumei clusters and said: &By the way, quickly say, why do you sister in the Erh The Xianggui years? say that you is not intended to Erh sister plots against the law? you this damn I really had enjoyed pack days. &
&I am wronged ah, I have nothing to do, but for you, I will not hide inside a wardrobe.& Zhuge Fei sad Road.
&You want to quibble satyr ... ...&
&Yes, I was ready to help Miss Yu-Erh hot water bath barrel, and you suddenly ran in, and then ... ...& Zhuge Fei Yuyanyouzhi.
&Then what?& Purple Ling a root reinforcement of the brain, the natural thought too much curiosity Road.
&In ... ...& Zhuge Fei wait for them to draw themselves a slap in the face, which is really not open to mention what pot pot.
&I just came in and then you see there is hot water, then wash, then Ran Ran ... ... ... ...& Purple Spirit recalling what you just did things grew more and more wrong, Meimouyuandeng, straight on the head asked: &You saw me in a bath is not it?& Saying this, Qiao Lian red to make, has been red to the ears son.
&No ... No ... ... ...& Zhuge Fei killed refused to recognize.
&The satyr, rogue ... ... just looked at my butt, and now after seeing my body, I would like ... ... to kill you, kill you ... ...& Purple Spirit furious Fenquan smashing the chest Fei Zhuge , a great strength, almost did not stifle him.
&Hum, you saw my ass, but also seeing my body, later who would be willing to marry me?& Purple spirits the name of the name written, tears sliding downward earnings, maybe sad, or like that.
After all, she is also a woman at home will know the name section of an important body, but not yet an hour, she let Zhuge Fei looked buttocks, which are looking at the next light of the body.
&You would be surprising if such a temper, who would dare to marry it? But you have a long Daoshi America, if angel.& Zhuge Fei heart murmured, watching the appearance of purple rain Pear Ling, suddenly some pained up, how can he be said to have a man good man is not let a woman cry.
&Well, well, cry, and I'll show you magic ... ...& Zhuge Fei spoofing Road.
&Magic? What is magic?& Purple tears Ling Road, but rather being cry, and blinked watery looking Zhuge Fei Yan Mou.
Purple has always been Xinu abnormal Mind Spirit that cry cry, laugh to laugh, but most prefer some new and exciting things, even today's His Majesty, that is, like his father to take her Mei Zhe,, this time can be regarded as Zhuge Fei Pressure on the treasure of the.
&Magic is ... ... tricks, yes, trick ... ...& Zhuge Fei hesitated a moment, just casually, to coax him, and not think about what he can conjure up magic to.
&You lied to me again ... ...& Purple Spirit mouth a stick up, with tears floating down, Fenquan features a move to hit him in the Zhuge Fei.
Zhuge Fei Sutherland had an inspiration, his arms do not have cigarette lighters? Ancient people are relying on Huozhe Zi ignition, is a problem, where there is cigarette lighters to convenience, it is estimated to coax the girl to live in this intractable.
&You start me down, I showed you see ... ...&
&No, you are a rascally ghosts, escape ghosts, gangsters, satyr, release you, you ran away ... ...& Purple Ling Road is very childish.
Fei Zhuge heard embarrassed, how prettily feel a great beauty, an instant, it becomes unreasonable to three years old child.
&Where you say? I come and collect ... ...& Purple Ling Tao again.
&Well, in my arms, the left upper ... ...& Zhuge Fei helpless Road.
Zi Ling Fei Zhuge little hands down the chest touched up, with a trace of itch Italy, but extremely soft cakes, hooked up to some of his idle speculation, lower body's response was somewhat more pronounced.
&Finding the ... ...& Zhuge Fei Zi Ling to work out the lighter, looked a bit, see it is a metal shell, shook it seems there is liquid sloshing sound, some really fresh, &This is what呀? Ying Ying of ... ... &Saying this, we must hold to the ground and knock.
&Hey, do not Luanqiao, it would explode ... ...& Zhuge Fei rushed to stop the Road.
&Will explode? So powerful ... ...& Where do understand this purple soul filled with lighter-ri is a high-burning liquefied gases, violent collisions cause an explosion.
&Yes, is very powerful, and so will you know. However, you can first, from me down? I has been almost completely crushed ... you ...&
&Well, Shuixi Han sat on you Yeah, I took you, be your good fortune, you are following what is, ah, Ying Ying, and the top of my strange painful.& Purple or from Zhuge Fei-Ling finally turned him down, saw that he wore pants like a tent in general, can not help wondering Road.
You Yazi, you have to understand eunuchs, and actually do not know what I am about what? Fei Zhuge not understand this thinking, he should know that, and the purple emperors who are in spirit, but also Princess ordinary day to see are eunuchs, no contact with a few men, in ignorance, she is only aware of the eunuch are being castrated out, but do not know what is castration out? Just want to castrate out Zhuge Fei, is but a temporary fun to just scream aloud, but it scared Zhuge Fei legs trembling.
&Is a stick ... ...& Zhuge Fei Mei Haoqi to stand up the body.
&You stick in the crotch where the root Tibet Why?& Purple ling, or curious Road.
Alas, I am almost crazy. Fei Zhuge some going crazy, he now realized, the original purple looks beautiful, although the spirit if the angel, but my mind are all estimated to pretend to paste.
&The lighter to me, I would like to show you magic.&
&Oh.& Soul will be lighter purple handed the past.
Zhuge Fei took the lighter, then towards the dressing table in a candle light walk.
Zi Ling naturally curious and took up and saw Zhuge Fei won the shade to reveal light candles inside the core, in the hands of the lighter &clatter& is heard,, suddenly sprang a flame, and then a little light on the core, candles will be lit.
&Wow, good fun Oh, it's exactly what呀? Huozhe Zi is also worse than that ... ...& Purple Spirit suddenly exposed surprised to see a look, and then patting Yu Zhang, and looked very excited.
&Hey, worse it.& Zhuge Fei eyebrows a pick, it seems this girl really is a good cheat ah!
&Terrible, terrible ... ...& Purple Ling nodded desperately, from Zhuge Fei grabbed the hands of one of the lighter, he learned to play like you want to flame, but how are Dabu Zhao.
&Bensi, and I'll teach you ... ...& Fei Zhuge Upon seeing this, smiled, his hands behind Spirit from the purple rings to the front of her, suddenly the male spiritual atmosphere so that the hearts of purple Lifting panic jumped up, a kind of inexplicable throbbing, Qiao Lian do not help once again flush dye, as if tempting.
&Hands on this, the thumb gently press down, pyridaben, that does not come out of it?& Zhuge Fei Zi Ling follow the steps to teach again.
Zi Ling follow suit really will be lighter to the banner, and d.m.z. cheered up, looks like a lovely and charming.
&This stuff is not yet to give her, and perhaps the future can be used ... ...& Zhuge Fei secretly a thought, not help pulled out of the pocket in the side of a small glass mirror.
&What is this? So beautiful ... .... How can you have so many fun things.& Purple Ling grabbed the glass mirror, and attractive, said.
&Like this thing do?& Zhuge Fei took the opportunity to lure Road.
&Like it, love.&
&That's how we talk about the condition like? As long as you promise me to give you this stuff ... ...& Zhuge Fei bad laughs.
&Really?& Purple Ling Fei Zhuge guess where the flowers put in some effort.
&As long as you promise to do before we write off, you can not tell Miss Zhao I secretly hiding in her room thing,, it was on our two secret, then this thing would give a hello.&
Zi-Ling hesitated a moment, looked at Zhuge Fei 1, thinking that he saw had been seen, even kill him, but also complement and not come back, and he is a pretty interesting guy, there are so many wonder things, Retention may be a little bit mean. Such a thought, then nodded and said: &Well, I will not kill you, do not tell you in her room Erh sister's affair, but starting today, you have to Peiwo Wan.&
&You're a little girl, Renxiaoguida, but also know how to threaten me.& Zhuge Fei Ling a glance sideways at the purple, and some hesitated, after all, moody purple-ling temper, no doubt with her was actually accompanied by a tigress, or care a little better.
&If you do not want my older sister, now go tell the Erh ... ...& Purple Ling stay away, turning away toward the door.
&Hello, Hello. Well, count me afraid of you, but I was I, doing things every day, does not have much time with you.& Zhuge Fei holding a glimmer of hope.
&It is not simple, I told Erh sister said, we do not like the ... ...&
White-eyed over the pages of the complete Zhuge Fei that he would be forgotten, just Chao Erh with her appearance as close as sisters, I also want a navel oranges do?
Future, the future began to get dark a ... ...
相关的主题文章:}

我要回帖

更多关于 she her hers 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信