Shei will see you again(go to see her grandma.)画括号的进行提问。

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.She told me she would (go to London) the next week.就括号内部分提问( )( )she tell you she would( )the next week?2.Yong Lives was (a long soap opera).( )( )( )( )was Yong Lives 3.She no more cried.(改为同义句)She ( ) cry ( ).
八戒啊0116
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
What did she tell you she would do the next week?What kind of program(me) was Yong Lives ?She (
didn't ) cry (any more
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 What did
do2 How do you like3 didn't any more
did gowhat kind of filmdidn't
gowhat kind of operadidn't anymore
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
She likes to go to school by bus.(对画线部分提问)to go to school是画线部分_____ _____ she like ______ ______ by bus.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
where does she like to go by bus.
确定?why?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
确定?为什么?
自己认为是真确的。
因为画线部分是to go to school,提问时再不能出现go to school了;
她喜欢坐公交(去学校),对括号内提问即:她喜欢干什么坐公交。
O(∩_∩)O~
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
She will go to Shanghai this ___ (come) Sunday.
scream9213
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
coming意思是:她将去上海(在即将到来的这个星期天),所以应是coming.即即将.懂吗?给我分!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
coming她将在本周日去上海
coming,意思是这个星期天,固定搭配
coming进行时表将来
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I'm going to get up at 6:30 tomorrow.(该一般疑问句)还有第二句:We will meet at the bus stop at 10:30.(改一般疑问句)(三):She is goyingto (listen to music) after shool.(括号部分提问) (My father and mother)are going to see a play the day after tomorrow.(同上)求各位天才们了!答对了有大奖发发啊!
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1、Are you going to get up at 6:30 tomorrow?2、Shall we meet at the bus stop at 10:30?3、What is she going to do after school?4、Who are going to see a play the day after tomorrow?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
shall we meet at the bus stop at 10:30?what
is She going to do after shool?who are going to see a play the day after tomorrow
are you going to get up at 6:30 tomorrow?where is she going to after school?who are going to see a play the day after tomorrow?
第一句 are you.....第二句 will you.....第三句 what is she going toafter shool第四句 who is going to see a play the day after tommrrow
艾好SAMA 的完全正确,用她的吧!我就不再写一遍了
I'm going to get up at 6:30 tomorrow.(该一般疑问句)Are you going to get up at 6:30 tomorrow?We will meet at the bus stop at 10:30.(改一般疑问句)Will you meet at the bus stop at 10:30?She is goyingto (li...
Are you going to get up at 6:30 tomorrow? Shall we meet at the bus stop at 10:30? What is she going to do after school? Who are going to see a play the day after tomorrow?
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 if you see her 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信