 1500 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
I announced,“They’re on the wrong feeton檙e钬淭th
关注微信公众号Access denied |
used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website () has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3bb5c1bc45ba98b3-ua98).We’re all pharmacologists now | The BMJPractice what you teach TQM in the classroom - ScienceDirect
Export JavaScript is disabled on your browser. Please enable JavaScript to use all the features on this page., Summer 1995, Pages 379-391Practice what you teach TQM in the classroomAuthor links open overlay panelShow moreAbstractAn entire industry has grown up to improve quality in the private sector, in government, in non-profit agencies, and in education. To our knowledge, very little has been done to incorporate quality concepts into the delivery of educational services. We report on a project in which a total quality management (TQM) team was formed as part of a graduate elective course in managerial accounting. The team adapted quality concepts to improve the quality of classroom instruction. The project resulted in significant changes in instruction. The students were “empowered” to affect their course, and responded with constructive recommendations. The TQM team gained “hands on” experience in designing and implementing an actual quality improvement project. The particular changes from this experience are unique to this course, but the process of applying continuous improvement efforts to course delivery can be applied across a wide range of curricula.Check if you have access through your login credentials or your institution.ororRecommended articlesCiting articles (0)}

我要回帖

更多关于 pee in classroom 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信