Closein your eyess ,it"s you

If you close your eyes and listen, you can hear it all working.
如果你闭上眼睛聆听,你能听到一切都在运转的声音。
Stay still for a minute, and breathe. You close your eyes, and find a stillness within yourself.
待着别动,呼吸并闭上你的眼睛,你将会在你的内在中发现这种宁静。
But should you close your eyes and listen awhile you would hear a voice whispering in the ether, "One seeks me in prayer, and the other in pain.
假如你闭起眼睛静听一会,你会听到太空中有个声音低语说:"这一个在祈祷中寻求我,那一个在痛苦中寻求我。
If you close your eyes and breathe deeply, it’s hard to tell if you’re sitting in the new world or the old– or perhaps the perfect center.
闭上眼睛,深吸一口,你会无法分辨身处过去还是现在,又或许是一个极乐世界。
You close your eyes, and find a stillness within yourself.
闭上眼,找到你身体中的平静。
If you close your eyes you will be more likely to drift away on thoughts and stories.
如果闭上了眼睛,你更可能思绪漂移,胡思乱想。
You may find it easier to access these memories if you close your eyes.
你会发现闭上眼睛更容易回忆。
As you close your eyes and tune in to your imagination, you sense a soft glowing warmth begin to surround and pulsate around your body.
当你闭上你的双眼并沉浸于你的想象中时,你感知到一股柔和带着光芒的暖流开始环绕并跳动在你身体周围。
If you close your eyes and somebody bends your finger for you or picks your arm up, you know immediately how far your finger is bent or where your arm now is.
如果你闭上你的眼睛,有人手指弯曲您为您或您的手臂挑选了,你知道立即多远您的手指弯曲或在您的手臂现在。
Why you close your eyes?
为什么你闭上眼睛?
Julien: That's right. Ok Matt, you and Marrian cloes your eyes. And you close your eyes, too. Now open your eyes. Something is different. What is it? Matt!
你说对了。好了,马克你和玛丽安都闭上眼睛,还有你们也闭上眼睛吧。现在可以打开眼睛,看看有什么不同了?马克。
You close your eyes and see yourself creating a life with someone who shares the same ideas, passions and desires as you do.
你闭上双眼,看到自己和她/他,那个与你有着一样的思想、一致的情感以及一般的愿望的人,你们在一起创造生活。
I felt like I was being stung by millions of bees. The bad cop in my head told me to close my eyes and go to sleep, the good cop was saying, if you close your eyes, you're going to die.
我知道自己已经不行了,感觉仿佛有成千上万只蜜蜂在蛰我,脑中响起两个不同的声音:一个邪恶的声音要我闭上眼睛睡觉,另一个和善的声音却在提醒我,眼睛一闭,你就再也醒不过来了。
If you close your eyes, you can't see anything.
如果你闭上眼,那就什么也看不到了。
Or to put it differently, when you close your eyes what's your dream of new society look like?
或者,换句话说,当你闭上眼睛时,你梦想中的新社会是什么样子?
The park is beautiful if you close your eyes to the litter.
如果你不去注意那些垃圾,你就会发现这个公园很美。
Everyone, before you close your eyes and put yourself into dreamland tonight, do remember to wish me luck.
好啦,在你们今晚合上双眼沉入梦境之前,请记得祝福我吧。
If you close your eyes, you can't see anything.
如果你闭上眼睛,就什么也看不见了。
Did you open your eyes, hope it never happened; and you close your eyes and not go to sleep?
你是否争开双眼希望这永远不曾发生,而闭上双眼却无法入睡?
Or, if you can't see very well, you close your eyes not all the way in order to see a little better.
或者,如果你看得不清楚,你眯着眼睛,为了看得清楚一点。
But rather an image you see though you close your eyes and a song you hear though you shut your ears.
而是你们闭上眼睛看到的形象,堵住耳朵听到的歌声。
No one knows the reason you close your eyes when you sneeze.
无人知晓打喷嚏时会闭眼的缘由。
Grandpa: Well, first, you have to turn your hat around like this. Then you close your eyes and say the magic words. Fish, fish, send me a fish.
首先,你得把你的帽子转一下,像这样。然后,闭上眼睛念魔语。鱼,鱼,给我一条鱼。
You close your eyes, and, taking a long, deep breath, you inhale the parfum de la maison .
闭上眼睛,然后深深地、长长地吸一口气,把这座屋子的芳香吸入肺腑。
So close, that when you close your eyes, I fall asleep.
如此靠近,当你闭上你的双眼,我沉沉入睡。
Then you close your eyes and say the magic words.
然后闭上眼睛念魔法语言。
Perhaps, when you close your eyes, you can try to imagine what the busy area was like over one hundred years ago.
也许你要闭上眼睛才能想象出一百年前周遭繁忙、市侩的景象吧。
Why don't you close your eyes and try to get some sleep?
为什么你不闭上的你的眼睛,然后尝试着睡一会儿觉?
Why don't you close your eyes and try to get some sleep?
为什么你不闭上的你的眼睛,然后尝试着睡一会儿觉?
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!文档分类:
下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,
下载前请先预览,预览内容跟原文是一样的,在线预览图片经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
您的浏览器不支持进度条
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩?页未读,继续阅读
播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表2015届高考英语考前热身专练:《日常生活、科普环保类阅读》2.doc.doc
文档介绍:
2015届高考考前热身专练:日常生活、科普环保类阅读
1.(2014届安徽省合肥市高三第二次模拟考试英语试卷)
Snapshots, the new fashion for an artistic portrait (肖像) photo: Take it underwater. Zhang Xiaomei, a 20 something Shanghai native who works in the media industry, tried it out twice.
&It was pletely different experience,& says Zhang of her first such experience last May. &You get the feeling that you're cut off from the rest of the world. But also it s romantic and like a fairy tale.&
She then essfully convinced her husband to be to have their wedding photos taken underwater a couple of months after her first try. &Can you imagine a 1.87-meter-tall man trying out something like a fishtail under the water?& Zhang says, laughing.
mercial underwater photo portrait is perfect for post 80 and post 90 generations who adore taking snapshots, but are looking for new ways to be artistic, says Ai Cheng, owner and photographer of No.55 Underwater Photography in Shanghai.
Ai opened a studio in Shanghai's suburb of Songjiang two years ago, building a 5-meter- deep, fan-shaped pool equipped with heating facilities to start up the business. A 30-minute training on how to smile under the water so that you won't drink too much water and how to open your eyes underwater is offered in his studio for those who don't know how to swim.
Ai says most of his customers are female—half of ing for an artistic portrait photo and the rest for wedding pictures. &Some of them drag their boyfriends or husband-to-be, who are unwilling to go down to the water, to shoot as well,& he says.
42.What would be the best title for the text?
A. The Best Smiles May Be All Wet.
B. The Sweetest Smile in the World.
C. Smiling, a Universal Language.
D. A New Challenge, a New Trend.
43.What does Zhang Xiaomei think of underwater snapshot?
A. Funny. B. Dangerous. C. Fantastic. D. Strange.
44.Who are most likely to take photos underwater?
A. Young people eager to be special.
B. Senior people to recall their old days.
C. Couples to celebrate their anniversary.
D. Artists to create new styles.
45.It can be inferred from the last two paragraphs that ______.
A. young people are in for this fashion
B. fewer men would show interest in this fashion
C. men are more romantic than women
D. women would like to take more adventures
2.(2014届陕西省五校联盟高三第二次模拟考试英语试卷)
Space is where our future is — trips to the Moon, Mars and beyond. Most people would think that aside ets(彗星) and stars, there is little else out there. But, since our space journey started we have left so much trash(垃圾) there that scientists are now concerned that if we don't clean it up, we may all be in mortal (致命的)danger.
The first piece of space junk was created in 1964, when the American satellite Vanguard I stopped operating and lost its connection with the ground center. However, since it kept orbiting around the Earth without any consequences, scientists became fortable abandoning(抛弃) things that1
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.杀人游戏 英文版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
杀人游戏 英文版
&&杀人游戏 英文版
你可能喜欢Close Your Eyes-Rhodes-单曲-酷我音乐-好音质用酷我
Close Your Eyes
Maybe I maybe I I'm just as scared as you
或许 或许我只是一个过客
It's alright stay by my side
没关系,呆在我身边
On the edge on the edge of everything we learn