Mary is ahe s a new pupill. ————

> 问题详情
阅读理解。 Mary is a girl.She is a middle school student.She is in Class Three, Grade Two.
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
阅读理解。&&&&Mary is a girl.&&She is a middle school student.&&She is in Class Three, Grade Two.&&&&There is a big picture in Mary's bedroom It's the picture of the family.&&Mary's mother is a teacher of&Chinese.&&There is a nice pen in the pocket of her white coat.&&Mary's father is a worker.&&There is a big&red flower on his black coat.&&He is at work from Tuesday to Sunday. Mary's brother is near her&mother.&&He is a middle school student, too.&&He is fourteen.&&He is in Grade Three.&&&&&&Mary and her brother like books.&&They like school.&&They work hard). They are good students.1.&&This is a picture of&_____.&&&&A.&&Mary&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&&Mary's family&&&&&C.&&Mary's father&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&&a middle school2.&&Mary is _____.&&&&A.&&fourteen&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&&eleven&&&&C.&&thirteen&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&&fifteen3.&&Mary's father and mother are_____.&&&&A.&&worker and teacher&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&&worker and nurse&&&&C.&&teacher and doctor&&&&D.&&doctor and nurse4. There is a red flower on _____ coat .&&&A.&&Mary's&&&&B.&&Mary's brother's&&&&C.&&Mary's brother's&&&&D.&&Mary's father's5. _____ on Monday.&&&A.&&They four are all at home&&&&B.&&Mary and her brother go to school&&&&C.&&Only Mary's father is at home&&&&D.&&Mary's mother and father are not at work
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……
找答案会员
享三项特权
找答案会员
享三项特权
找答案会员
享三项特权
选择支付方式:
支付宝付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
请使用微信扫码支付(元)
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
请您不要关闭此页面,支付完成后点击支付完成按钮
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
恭喜您!升级VIP会员成功
常用邮箱:
用于找回密码
确认密码:人称表格_中华文本库
第2页/共2页
classroom is big. ( we) 13. My father and mother are teachers. _____ are busy ( them) 14. You are a pupil. Is _____ brother a pupil, too? ( you )
第2页/共2页
寻找更多 ""声明:本站内容部分源于网络转载,出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其描述。文章内容仅供参考,请咨询相关专业人士。
如果无意之中侵犯了您的版权,或有意见、反馈或投诉等情况, 请联系本站,
Copyright (C)2017
| 欢迎来到杭州厨师培训扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
改句.N多分( )1、——Who likes acting as AIaddin?——________.A.Mary B.Mary is C.Mray do D.Mary likes( )2、Linda is a new student from America in our class.She doesn't konw Chinese.We often teach _______ Chinese after class.A.she B.her C.hers D.his( )3、 Can you _____ a piece of paper ________ me?A.buy,to B.give.for C.pass,to D.give,from( )4、 Father often _____ films and _____ football matches A.watches,sees B.sees,watches C.see,watch D.sees,watch( ) 5、 ______ exciting event the 2006 World Cup is!A.What an B.What C.How D.How a( )6、Tom,come here,______ us in playing games!A.take part in B.taking part in C.join D.joining( )—— I haven't seen Linda for a long time.How about you?—— Oh,I just ____ her last week.A.heard B.heard from C.heard of D.listened to( ) I need to _______ someone at a bakery for my project.A.talk to B.talk about C.speak to D.speakHelp _____ to some apples and orange juice,Tom and Jane.( you )I'd like to talk to someone about _________ the orange juice.( make )The food in cans is called _______ food.( can )There are three bottles of milk on the table.( three bottles of划线提问)How _____ milk _____ thereon the table?He has lunch at home.(反义疑问句)He has lunch at home,________ ________?My father bought me the bicycle two years ago.(句意不变)I ________ _________ the bicycle for two years.题目是多了点.但是涐给的分会多的.
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
( A )1、——Who likes acting as AIaddin?——________.A.Mary B.Mary is C.Mray do D.Mary likes( B )2、Linda is a new student from America in our class.She doesn't konw Chinese.We often teach _______ Chinese after class.A.she B.her C.hers D.his( C )3、 Can you _____ a piece of paper ________ me?A.buy,to B.give.for C.pass,to D.give,from( B )4、 Father often _____ films and _____ football matches A.watches,sees B.sees,watches C.see,watch D.sees,watch( A ) 5、 ______ exciting event the 2006 World Cup is!A.What an B.What C.How D.How a( C )6、Tom,come here,______ us in playing games!A.take part in B.taking part in C.join D.joining( B )—— I haven't seen Linda for a long time.How about you?—— Oh,I just ____ her last week.A.heard B.heard from C.heard of D.listened to( A ) I need to _______ someone at a bakery for my project.A.talk to B.talk about C.speak to D.speakHelp __yourselves___ to some apples and orange juice,Tom and Jane.( you )I'd like to talk to someone about __making_______ the orange juice.( make )The food in cans is called __canned_____ food.( can )There are three bottles of milk on the table.( three bottles of划线提问)How __much___ milk __is___ thereon the table?He has lunch at home.(反义疑问句)He has lunch at home,____doesn't____ ____he____?My father bought me the bicycle two years ago.(句意不变)I ___have_____ __had/owned_______ the bicycle for two years.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1A2B3C4A5A6C7B8C9yourself10making11CAN 12much is13doesn't he14have had
CBAyourselves
(?much is?觉得很奇怪……)doesn't he
1D 2B 3C 4B 5A 6D 7B 8Ayourselvesmakingcanmuch aredoesn't hehave had
CBBBACBAyourselfmakingcanmuch,isdoesn't hehave had
“Who”在句中指的就是Mary2、B
teach sb. sth. 教某人某种东西,sb.为人称代词宾格3、C
pass sth. to sb.把某物递给某人4、B
see a film / watch a ( ) match 为固定搭配5、C
因为句中2006 World Cup前有定冠词th...
( A )1、——Who likes acting as AIaddin?
——________。
C. Mray do
D.Mary likes
)2、Linda is a new student from America in our clas...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 pupilpath 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信