下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
The boy in class one works harder than ____ in class twoa. any student
b. any other studentc. all other students
d.; the other students为何选A? 4个选项怎么分析
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1.在不同范围比较用法,than any加单数名词class one -----class two2.在相同范围比较用法than any other 加单数名词例:He is taller than any other student in his class.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
因为不是一个范畴在比较 而是1班的这个人和2班的学生在比较 所以是the boy比2班的任何学生都更努力 而不是other 因为不是一个集体里的东西 这样说用any other student就对了:the boy in class one works harder than any other student in his class
选A是因为拿一班的一个人和二班的所有人做比较。 B,C,D都是片面的,不是整体,其中OTHER就显示出了这一点。如果是以二班的某个学生和二班的其他的学生比的话,就不同了。
扫描下载二维码Bob is from London. His father has a shop there and his mother works on a farm. He is a student of Grade Seven. His father drives him to school every day. So he is never late for school and his teacher likes him very much.It’s Tuesday today. Miss Read is teaching them to count from one to ten. Bob works hard in class. Soon he can count to ten. Miss Read is very glad and asks him, “How many people are there in your family?” Bob stands up and says, “Two, Miss Read.”“Who are they?” “My father and mother.” “Oh,” Miss Read is surprised and says, “There’re three people in your family.” “But now I’m not at home. I’m at school, you know.”根据短文选择最佳答案。【小题1】Bob’s father works _____.A.in an officeB.in a schoolC.on a farmD.in his shop【小题2】 Bob’s mother is _____ .A.a workerB.a farmerC.a teacherD.a shopkeeper【小题3】Bob often goes to school _____. A.on footB.by bikeC.by carD.by bus【小题4】There are _____ people in Bob’s family.A.twoB.threeC.fourD.five【小题5】Which of the following is right?A.Bob is late for school today.B.Miss Read teaches them English.C.Bob only counts from one to two.D.Bob gives his teacher a wrong answer扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
同义句转换1.He works harder than the other students in his class.He works harder than ____ ____ in his class.2.There are a lot of things you could do.You ____ ____ a lot of things ____ ____.3.He doesn't watch TV every day,I suppose.I ____ ____ he ____ TV every day.4.He got a letter from his parents yesterday.He ____ ____ his parents yesterday.5.His brother joined the army two years ago.____ two years ____ his brother joined the army.6.The room is too small for us to live in.The room is ____ small ____ we ____live in ____.7.He is only an eleven-year-old boy.He is only ____ ____ ____ ____.8.After she heard the news,she seemed to be angry.After she heard the news,she ____ ____.9.The match is so important that we can't miss it.It's ____ important ____ ____ that we can't miss it.It's ____ ____ important ____ that we can't miss it.10.She looks unhappy.She ____ ____ ____ unhappy.11.She is a well-known girl for her beauty.She is ____ ____ ____ her beauty.12.Would you mind my opening the window?Would you mind ____ ____ ____ the window?13.They are getting ready for the sports meeting.They are ____ ____ the sports meeting.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1.He works harder than the other students in his class.He works harder than __any__ _other___ in his class.2.There are a lot of things you could do.You _could___ __have__ a lot of things __to__ ___do_.3.He doesn't watch TV every day,I suppose.I _don't___ _suppose___ he __watches__ TV every day.4.He got a letter from his parents yesterday.He _heard___ _from___ his parents yesterday.5.His brother joined the army two years ago._It's___ two years _since___ his brother joined the army.(短暂性动词不加完成时)6.The room is too small for us to live in.The room is __not__ small _enough___ we __can't__live in _it___.7.He is only an eleven-year-old boy.He is only __eleven__ __years__ __old__ ____.(at the age of eleven)这句空格对吗,抱歉?8.After she heard the news,she seemed to be angry.After she heard the news,she ____ ____.9.The match is so important that we can't miss it.It's _so___ important _a___ match____ that we can't miss it.It's _such___ __an__ important _match___ that we can't miss it.10.She looks unhappy.She _seems___ _to___ __be__ unhappy.(看上去和似乎)11.She is a well-known girl for her beauty.She is _well-known___ _because___ _of___ her beauty.12.Would you mind my opening the window?Would you mind __if__ ___I_ _open___ the window?13.They are getting ready for the sports meeting.They are _prepared__ __for__ the sports meeting.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: >>
新概念英语复习资料2016年10月前1
新概念英语复习资料(2016 年 8 月前) ★★Anyone ____ leaves little in these woods A who Bthat Cwhat Dwhich ★★I saw him_____at the door Aseated Bsat Csatted Dsit Esitting 4) I don’t agree _________ (go) there with them. 5) He ________ (brush) his teeth at this time yesterday 7) I look forward to _____________(see) you again next time. 8) I want to give you some ______ (advise) on how to give up smoking. 1 There are about two ______ (million) people coming here every year. 3 Children, please help _______ (you) to some bananas. They are nice to eat. 7 Guilin is one of __________________(famous) tourist destinations 旅游胜地 in the world. 7 The students _____________ (teach) how to do the experiment in the class at this moment. 2 ___________ (busy) he is, ___________(happy) he feels. 4 The film was really a big ____________. (successful) 5 There are many places of ________ (interesting) in Beijing, such as the Great wall and the Summer Palace 颐和园. 2) She showed great ___________ (interested) in collecting stamps. 1) We felt very ________ (relax) after the bus trip. It was great fun. 3) Look! The kite is flying ___________ (high) in the sky. 3 Father asks me _____________(not play) computer games before finishing my homework. 4 All the children like Mr. White very much because he often makes them __________( laugh). 7 CBobs speaks Chinese quite well. --Yes, so he does. He practices ____________( speak) Chinese every day. 8 Before 2018 we will finish __________ (build) the schools. 9 She says she doesn’t feel like _____________ (go) out with you. 10 The boy ___________(stand) in the teachers’ office was found smoking yesterday. 1. I think Wu Qilong is one of the most popular ________(actor). I am his fan. 5. ― Did you hear anything ________(usual 通常的) in the next door? ― No, I was chatting online with friends. 6. David fell ________(sleep) in class because he stayed up too late last night. 7. Take exercise one hour a day, and you’ll become ________(healthy) than before. 8. We organized a lot of activities to celebrate our school’s _____________(九十九) birthday last month. 9. Wearing red can help you make a ________(decide) 10. We’re talking about where ________(spend) our coming summer holiday. 61. It’s cool and __________ (sun) in autumn in our hometown. 64. The boy is too young to know the __________ (dangerous) of smoking. 65. Nancy wants to become a __________ (translate) when she grows up. 66. Tom thinks people will help him if he asks for help __________ (polite). 68. Last Sunday I saw an __________ (pleasant) thing in the park ― trash lay everywhere. 1.Do not open the door ( ) the train stops. A.when B.as soon as C.until D.during 3.He will tell his mother when his mother ( )back. A.come B.will es D.to come 4.The flowers ( ) well if they ( ). A.will not grow,do not take good care of B.do not grow,are taken good care of C.do not grow,do not take good care of D.will not grow,are not taken good care of 5.He saw ( ) beautiful flowers that he picked them up. A.so B.such C.too D.very 6.When I was at college I ( ) three foreigh languages,but I ( ) all except a few words of each. A.spoken,have forgotten B.spoke,have forgotten C.have spoken,did not forget D.spoke,am forgetting 8.Tell LiLei to ring up ( ) he comes back. A.though B.if C.as D.because 9.The old man was quite weak after the accident,so he ( ). A.must be takes care of B.must take care of C.must be looked after D.must look after 12.The students of Class Three are more than ( ) of Class One. A.that B.it C.these D.those 13.There is nothing ( )I can do. A.that B.which C.who D.what 14.This is the pan ( ) I heat the milk. A.which B.where C.with which D.in which 5.This is ______ she was born. A. where B. whichC. that D. what 8.The reason he has made such great progress is _______ he has never wasted his time. A. because B. why C. that D. what 9.My suggestion 建议 is ______ we should turn the land into rice fields. A. what B. that C. which D. where 10.His proposal 提议 is that the dam ______ at the foot of the mountain. A. build B. will build C. be built D. will be built 11.My advice 劝告 is that he ______ regular house. A. keep B. would keep C. keeps D. kept 12.______ knows the truth will tell you about it. A. Who that B. Whoever C. Whom that D. That who 14.We heard the news ______ our team had won. A. which B. that C. what D. where 16.You must do well ______ the teacher asks you to do. A. which B. what C. that D. where ( )1. The wolves hid themselves in the places __________ couldn’t be found. A. that B. where C. in which D. in that ( )2. I’ll tell you __________ he told me last week. A. all which B. that C. all that D. which ( )3. He failed in the examination, __________ made his father very angry. A. which B. it C. that D. what ( )4. Those __________ not only from books but also through practice will succeed. A. learn B. who C. that learns D. who learn ( )5. Can you lend me the novel __________ the other day? A. that you talked B. you talked about it C. which you talked with D. you talked about ( )6. ---- DHow do you like the book?‖ ---- DIt’s quite different from __________ I read last month.‖ A. that B. which C. the one D. the one what ( )7. I don't know _________ he will come tomorrow._________ he comes,I'll tell you. A.if;Whether B.whether;Whether C.if;That D.if;If ( )10. If I had worn my overcoat, I _____ cold. A. won’t have caught B. couldn’t have caughtC. won’t catch D. wouldn’t catch ( )11. I didn’t see your sister at the meeting. If she _____, she would have met my brother. A. has come B. did come C. came D. had come ( )13. The hotel __________ during our holidays stands by the seaside. A. we stayed at B. where we stayed at C. we stayed D. in that we stayed ( )14. I don't know _____ he still lives here after so many years. A. whether B where C. what D. when ( )8. You _____ the windows, for my sister did it earlier. A. didn’t need to clean B. needn’t have cleanedC. must have cleaned D. cleaned ( )10. You have been in China for two months, ____ you? A. are not B. have C. weren’t D. haven’t ( )11. Is this book ______ you talked about just now?A. the one B. \ C. what D. that ( )15. He is _______ fat because he eats ______junk food. A. too much B. much tooC. too much D. much too ( )18. ―It’s too hot. Would you mind my ______ the window? ― _____.Do it as you like, please. A. OK. B. Certainly not C. Of course D. Good idea ( )12. Is this the book _____ you talked about just now?A. the one B. \ C. what D. one ( )19. ―What do you think of his speech? ―Oh, wonderful. But he sounded really _____ when he first started speaking. A. aloud B. worried C. nervous D. quiet ( )20. It is _____ cheaper and _____ enjoyable to travel by train than by plane. A. far more B. very much C. much more D. much 二、用所给词的适当形式填空 15’ 4. The boy threw away the apple after _____ (get) a banana. 5. I’m ________ in these __________ (interest) stamps. 10. ★ Don’t be ______ (friend) to them! 14. ★ Keep the door ____ (close), please. 15.★ My bicycle needs _____ (repair). It is broken. 新概念一总复习题 A 部分(1-65) 1. I have bought two ballpens, _______ writes well. A. none of them B. neither of them C. neither of which D. none of which 2. I don't like ______ as you read. A. the novels B. the such novels C. such novels D. same novels 3. I want to use the same dictionary ______was used yesterday. A. which B. who C. what D. as 先改为否定句,再将否定句改为反义疑问句 4★.He supposes 料想 it’s an interesting game 5★I expect 期望 it’s an interesting game。 6★I don’t think he has finished his work yet,_________?(反义疑问句) 6. ___ is more beautiful than roses. A. No other flower B. No another flower C. Not other flower D. Not all flowers 7★I like neither of the two books.Please show me ( ) one. Athree B the third C third D a third 9.The weather in Beijing is colder than_____in Guangzhou. Athat Bwhich Cone Dwhat 10 A bridge made of stone is stronger than_____ made of wood Athat Bwhich Cone Dwhat 10 The book is ___ interesting than that one.I don’t like it at all. Amore Bless Cmore less Dlittle 11★ he works harder than [ ] in his class. A,any one else B.any other student 12. I have seen _____tall a build as this one Athree times as Bthree time as Cso three times Das three times 13.He works harder than us. He works harder than____ A we do. Bwe Cour Dours Eme 14.Why___ to talk about it yesterday A.didn't a meeting hold B.wasn't a meeting held C.wasn't held a meeting D.a meeting wasn't held 15.These children_______ dance. A.were seen to B.were seen for C.were seen D.saw to 16.They knew her very well. They had seen her ___ up from childhood. A. grow B. grew C. was growing D. to grow 17.The missing boy was last seen ___ near the river. A. playing B. to be playing C. play D. to play 18. Is this the house ___ Shakespeare was born? A. at where B. which C. in which D. at which 19. In the dark street, there wasn’t a single 单一的 person ____ she could turn for help. A. that B. who C. from whom D. to whom 21.. They ___ to wash the clothes because they are clean. A. mustn’t B. needn’t C. can’t D. don’t need 22. ★Your clothes are dirty .They need _________ .A.washing B.to wash C.to be wash 23★. CThe actress near the window ___ from France. C--No, she is from England. A. must be B. needn’t be C. don’t need to be D. are probably 26★ CWhere can I put the MP3? CPut it ___ it was, please. A. what B. that C. where D. which 30. I don’t think he ___ a new bike. A. need to buy B. needs buy C. need D. need buy 31.She chose to stay at home ____ doing shopping with her mother. A. instead B. instead of C. to instead D. instead to 32 Look out! The traffic is moving fast. It’s___ dangerous ___ cross the street. A. such/to B. so/in C. much/to D. too/ to 33.How long did it ___ to build the Dbird’s nest‖Cthe National Olympic Stadium? A. spend B. pay C. take D. cost 34.How much did your new bike__? I ____300 yuan ___it A pay spend…on B cost buy…for Cspent paid…on Dcost paid…for 34Tom spent 200 yuan___ this book. A . in B. on C. for D. with 38★他用了多长时间看完了这本书? How long did ________ to finish reading the book? 39 用 die 的适当形式填空 1. His grandfather has been_____ for two years. = His grandfather _____ two years ago. 2 He is_____, but his name sill live for ever in our hearts. 3 It doesn’t look like a_____fox 4 I heard of his _____ when I got to his house. 5 The old man _____ of cancer 癌症 6He _____ from a wound 创伤 40My mother is no ___ young. A. shorter B. longer C. little D. few 41. The earth is about____ as the moon. A. as fifty time big B. fifty times as big. C. as big fifty times D. fifty as times big 42★Your room is ________mine. A. twice as large than B. twice the size of C. bigger twice than D. as twice large as 43. ★My father is too busy ____my mother ____housework. a.to do b.do c.do d.doing 44★Qingdao is ________ most beautiful coastal city and I think I’ll go there for __ third time. A.a; a. B. a C.the D.不填. 45★I have the same bike as ____.A. her B. him C. hers D. your E she has This new bike is the same as____.A. her B. him C. hers D. your 46. Is this new bike the same as ___? A.her B.she C.hers D.she’s 47★The bike is mine.This is the same bike ____I have lost. A.as B.that C.which D.it 48. ★Good ________ habits help me get good grades.A.studying B.study C.studies D.studied 49★.____eye--exercise is good for our eyes.A.Do B.Doing C.Does 51 ★CI wonde if your wife will go to the party. --If your wife _____, so _____. A. does she B. will mine C. will mine D. will I 52. It took my daughter two weeks ____ the novels ____ by Yang Hongying. A. written B. written C. to write D. wrote 53 What ____ you yesterday? I saw you were talking with a boy angrily. A. was happened to B. happened with C. happened D. happened to 55 He was listening to the radio when I ______the door. A. knocked B. knock at C. was knocking D. knocked at 56The meeting _____when Mr. Wang _____to school. A get B get C got D got 57On ____ side of the river there are a lot of trees. What a green world! A. either B. neither C. both D. all 58.If you don’t go swimming tomorrow,______________ I. A neither will B neither am C So am D So do 59★――She has been to America. ――Yes, so_______ A she has B has he Cdid he Ddoes he 60★I think the English song is _________ worth _________ again. A. listening to B. listening C. listening to D. listening 61★Kate said that she didn’t feel very ____today. A. well B. good C. nice D. better 62. ★I don’t believe everything goes well with you,____? A.do they B.does it C.don’t they D.doesn’t it 63. ★She failed her math test,___ made her father angry. A. B. C. D. E. 64★______ children there are in a family, ___ their life will be. 新概念一总复习题 B 部分(1-65) 用动词适当形式填空。 1. I missed_______the last bus .I have to go home on foot .(catch) 变反义疑问句 5.Nobody wants to go there,______? 6★.It must be going to rain tomorrow, _______? 7.Somebody phoned while I was out,______? 8.There will not be any trouble, ______? 9★We need not do it again, ______ ? 10Everything is ready, ____? 适当形式填空 13★I am busy ,so I forget ______the letter for you.(type) 15★―― Sorry,I ______ to post the letter for you. ―― Never mind._______ it myself after school. A. I’d rather post B. I’m going to post C. I’ll post D. I’d better post 用适当的介词填空 17There is a house _____ the top of the hill. 18.Kelly is the oldest______ the three girls. 19.Tom is the tallest _____ his class 20. ★ If anyone is ill here, the doctor must _____ (send) for. 22. ★English is an important subject. Chinese is also an important subject. (合并为一句) English is ____ important ____ Chinese. 23★ The problem looks ____ (easy), but it’s hard to solve 解决. 24 I don’t know what ____ (bring) to the party. 26★In our class ______ of the students ______ girls. A: are B: are C: is D: is 29★. ________is wrong with my watch . It has stopped _________. A.S working B. S to work C. A working D. A to work 12★.Unit 6 is more diffcult than Unit 5.==Unit 5 is _____diffcult____Unit 6 = Unit 5 ______ ______difficult ______ Unit 6. 14. ★ Tom was not _____with his knife.He cut himself. A.carefully enough B enough carefully C careful enough D enough careful 15★He was too____to cut himself with the knife. A.careful B.carefully C.careless D.care 16.- --- Our holiday was _______. --- Yes, I’ve never had __________ .A.such great, the better one B.greatly, a good one. C.so great, a better one D.very good, the best one _. 17.-________ has she done ________ the tea? -She has just drunk it. A.How, with B.How, about C.What, with D.What, about 20.This DVD is cheap.That TV is cheap,too.(用 as...as 把两句合并为一句) 21That camera 照相机 is too expensive for us.We can't afford it.(用 too...to 变为同义句) 22. The flower smell _______.A.well B.bad C.good D.much well 23★--- The cake looks _____. ---- Yes, and it tastes even _____. A.well, good. B.good, worse. C.better, best. D.nice, better 24. ★He looks ________,but he can't sleep ______these days. A.well B.good C.well D.fine 25★Uncle John doesn't feel_______ this morning .But now he looks ____. A,good better B well best C good best D well better 27★. ---If there are _______ people driving 操纵, there will be ___ air pollution(污染). ---Yes, the air will be fresher. A. less B. fewer C. fewer D. less 28★.--- Are you satisfied 满意 with the result 结果 of the exam? ---Not at all .I can’ t have ______ A.a worse one B.few C.the worse one D.the best one 29★.How beautifully she sings! I have never heard _______ voice. A.the best B.a best C.the better D.a better 31. ★Basketball is more popular than football in the USA. (改为同义句) Football ____________________ popular as basketball in the USA. 32. ★It's vere boring 很无聊,This is ______interesting I have ever read.(这是一本我所看过的最没趣的书) 34.Tom has five books.Kate has seven books(两句合为一句) Kate has two ____ books than Tom=Tom has two ____ books than I have 35. ★CWho has been to Hawaii?-- _____A.No one B.I C.All of us D.None 36★None of them ______ my friend. a.is b.are c.was d.has been neither of them____ in japan.A.is made B.are made C.were made D.was made 39The cakes ____ (taste) good and __ __ (sell) well. 40★The sofa ____ comfortable. A. feels B. felt C. is felt D. was felt 新概念一总复习题 C 部分 动词适当形式填空 4★.I heard he _______ the piano in the room last night.(play) 5 She is often heard _____ English aloud in the morning. A. to read B. sang C. to have sung D. to be reading 6★.I could not remember if I ___________door(shut) 7.I won,t come to the party ,because I have never ___________by any body.(invite) 8★.This is the car that my friend _____me to Beingjing last week.(drive) 9. ★She is the girl who _________my brother many times.(telephone) 13★.-- ―A latest China Daily 日报, please! ―Only one copy 一份 left. Would you like to have _____? A. one B. that C. it D. this 17★I ______ stay at home than go shopping with you. A.would B.would rather C.would like D.had better 18What ever the weather is like,we will go hiking.(同义句) ______ _____what the weather is like,we will go hiking. 19. ★I was interested in playing the piano at the age of five.(同一句) I_____ _____in playing the piano at age of five. 20.I have something to tell you.It's interesting.(同义句) I have_____ ____ to tell you. 21. Mr White went to Beijing by plane. Mr White ______ ______ Beijing. 22.What other things did you buy on your last school trip? _____ _____ did you buy on your last school trip? 23.I hope you are well,You look much ______(thin)than before. 25Zhao Yazhi looks _ than she really is. A.young B.more young C.more younger D.much younger 26The conductor can not change ___ A a ten-pound note B a ten pound note Ca ten pounds note D a- ten-pound note 27★We have got _____envelopes 信封. A.any B.not C.no D.a lot 29★.____of the passengers can change this note Aeither B neither C both Dnone 32Neither of the passengers ______(sit)now. 33. ★ The cat I __________ (find) in the garden got lost again. 34. This is the most expensive car I ___________ (see). 35. They don’t know the man _____ (sit) beside the door. 36 Are they the most interesting books you ____ (read) before? 37. I’m afraid I can’t afford the jacket which _______ (cost) $ 599. 38 He is old enough to go to school. He is ___________________ that ________________ go to school. 42. This is Lucy’s coat. Please _____. A. give it her B. give her it C. give it to her D. give her to it 45 ★Don't you think ___important to keep your handwriting tidy? 整洁的 [ ] A. that B. that it C. it D. this 46―I want to know when ______have a break. ―We'll go out for a walk when the work______. A. will finish B. finishes C. is finished D. finishes 47 ★They have to walk___country parks and___________20 hills and mountains. [ ] A. up B. over C. over D. down 48 Is this factory __________ some foreign friends visited last Friday? A. that B. where C. which D. the one 49★ Is this the factory __________ he worked ten years ago? A. that B. where C. which D. the one 50The wolves 狼 hid themselves in the places __________ couldn’t be found. A. that B. where C. in which D. in that 51★He paid the boy $ 10 for washing ten windows, most of _____ hadn't been cleaned for at least a year. A. these B. those C. that D. which 52His parents wouldn’t let him marry anyone ______family was poor. A.that B.which C.whom D.whose 53★All ____ is needed is a supply of oil. A、 the thing B、 that C、 what D、 which 54.★―Do you know when is _________ No Tabacco(烟草)Day? ―It’s May 31st. A.an B.a C.the D./ 2.---Have you watched the TV report about MERS? ---Yes, it’s _________ new dangerous disease(疾病) . A.the other B.another C.others D.other 3.--- A study shows that good habits 习惯 play a very important _________ in children’s education ---I think so. A.sense B.part C.reason D.meaning 4.★--- ________Internet business ________ traditional 传统的 business in the past few years? --- Not really. A.Does?beat B.Will?beat C.Has?beaten D.Is?beating 5.---Can you tell me _________ your online shopping will arrive? ---In three days, I think. A.how long B.how soon C.how far D.how much 新概念一总复习题 D 部分(语法专项) 把下列句子变成被动语态 12. ★ We often heard him sing. 14★. Everybody will know the truth soon. 15. What did they find? 用括号中被动语态的适当时态填空 22. Who will look after the children? _______ _______ _______ the children ________ ________ ______? 26★. Mooncakes ______ (make)by his mother every year . ______ your mother _____ (make)mooncakes for you every year ? 28. Is pape rmake_____ (from /of)wood ? ★11. The key ___ on the table when I leave. A. was left B. will be left C. is left D. has been left ★23. Old people must be looked after well and ___ politely. A. speak to B. spoken C. speak D. spoken to ★25. She has _____ by her classmates.A. laughed B. laughed at C. been laughed D. been laughed at 反义疑问句专项练习 3、★His sister had a bad cough, _________she? 25. ★ What beautiful flowers, ______________? 2. Peter is eight years old. Mary is nine years old. Bill is eleven years old. Bill is ____ than Peter. A. younger B. three years older C. three years younger D. oldest ★7. He is the oldest ______ us . A. in B. of C. at D. from 8. ★Lucy drew __________ of the four. A. better B. well C. good D. best ★14. It was very hot yesterday, but it is___ today. A. even hotter B. more hotter C. much more hot D. much hot ★17. I like___ one of the two books. A. the older B. oldest C. the oldest D. older 20. The Great Pyramid is about 137 meters high today,but it was once______. A. higher B. highest C. high too D. more high 5. ★ That is the day ______I'll never forget. A. which B. on which C. in which D. when 6. The factory ______we'll visit next week is not far from here. A. where B. to which C. which D. in which ★8. This is one of the best films _______. A. that have been shown this year B. that have shown C. that has been shown this year D. that you talked 23. John got beaten in the game, _______ had been expected. A. as B. that C. what D. who 5. 杭州是我所见过的最漂亮的城市之一。 He was one of the boys who ____ late. Aam B.is C.are D.be He was the one of the boys who ____late Aam B.is C.are D.be (1) This is one of the books that_______ (sell) well in the bookstore. Asell B.sells C.are sold D.is sold (2) This is the one of the books that _________ (sell) well in the bookstore. A.sell B.sells C.are sold D.is sold He is one of the boys who___here on time. He is the only one of the boys who___here on time. A.have come B.has come C.has come D.have come 新概念一总复习题 E 部分(练习册部分) 1. ★_____ caused the accident is still a complete mystery. A. What B. That C. How D. Where 4. Shanghai has taken on a new look. It isn’t like _____ it used to be. A .what B. how C. that D. which 13._______your father wants to know is________ getting on with your studies. A. W how are you B. That;how you are C. How;that you are D. What;how you are 14. --- Are you still thinking about yesterday’s game? ---Oh, that’s _____. A. what makes me feel excited B. whatever I feel excited about C. how I feel about it D. when I feel excited 16★. It has come to my notice _______ some of you have missed classes. A. what B. which C. that D. when 17★. Country life gives him peace and quiet, which is ______ he can’t enjoy while living in big cities. A. that B. why C. where D. what 18 _______ we are doing has never been done before. A. That B. What C. Which D. Whether 20. ★ _______ she was invited to the ball made her very happy. A. What B. That C. When D. Because 4. It is ___________news(surprise) 1★. ( ) -----Please don't step on the grassland.Can't you see the sign &_____the grassland&? -----Sorry,sir!I didn't see it. A .Keep out B.Take off C.Get off D.Turn off 2. ★----What speed is the train moving _______? ----10 miles per hour. A.in B.at C.with D.by (1) Entering the room, I found a note on the table, _________ read: DI've left for Harbin.‖ (1) Entering the room, I found a note on the table. __________ read: DI've left for Harbin.‖ A .what B. that C. it D. which 改错 1. Is this the pen your father bought it for you? 2. Have you been to the company where she works there? 3. I shall never forget the days when I spent with you. 4. Is this all what you want to say? 5. He lived in a house, in front of it he planted some beautiful flowers. 6. Mother came back on December 21 when was my birthday. 7. This is the ring for which she is looking. 8. Is this history museum that some foreign friends visited last week? 9. This is the monitor her English is the best in our class. 10. As you know it, he has left for Australia. 11. The meeting was put off, that was exactly what we wanted. 12. I don’t like the way which you treat your mother. 13. He told the good news to those who was present at the meeting. 14. The expert visited our school is from Shanghai. 15. Who’s the old man whom you just shook hands?3. Which is ___ country, Canada or Australia? which is ___, Canada or Australia? A.a large B.larger C.large D.the larger 5. ★---Look,someone is coming .Guess _____. ---Jack ,He is always on time Awho it can be Bwho can it be Cwho he may Dwho he can be 6▲. you ____listening to me―your eyes _______looking outside. A.can't be /were B.can't have been/is C.can't have been/were D.can't be/was 7▲. Class 3 won the football match ____ it be true A.May B.Must C.Will D.Can 8▲―Must I return the book tomorrow? ―No, you _____. You _____ keep it for a few days. A. mustn't may B. mustn't must C. needn't must D. needn't can 9. ▲The dish ____terrible!I don't like it at all. A.tastes B.tasted C.will taste D.is tasted 10▲What ________ news it is! Nobody _________it. A. believes B. believes C. believe D. believe 11.▲ ―Whose T-shirt is this??[ ] ―It _______ be John's. It's _______ small for him.? A. can't; much too B. can't; too much C. mustn't; much too D. mustn't; too much ? ? 12★It is eleven fifteen.(改为同义句)It is __________________________eleven. 36★★.The missing boy was last seen ___ near the river. A. playing B. to be playing C. play D. to play 39 Can he ________ himself?A.get dress B.get dressed C.gets dressed D.instead of 40.He felt from his bike and ______.A.is hurt B.gets hurt C.got hurt D.hurt 41★Great changes____ in our country during the past 20 years. A. have happened B.happened c.have been happened D.were happened 2.______the weather is !AHow nuisance Bwhat nuisance C what a nuisance Dhow a nuisance 3. ―We ______ talk loudly when we see the sign &Be quiet& on the wall. ―Yes, you are right. We should be polite in public A. must B. mustn't C. need D. needn't 4. ――Must I take a bus? ――No,you( ).You can walk there. A.mustn't B.don't have to C.can't D.had better not 7.he can't _______ mind,can she? a.make up its b. make up her c.make up with her d.do with 8★ There _____ a great number of students over there. The number of the students _____ five thousand. A. are, is B. are, are C. is, are D. is, is 1.We do not have much money to buy a car.(改为同义句) We can not ______ _____buy a car. She was worried and the librarian was warried,too. (改为同义句) She was worried and ____ ____the librarian. She was surprised to find him at the concert. (改为同义句) _____ ____ ____she ____him at the concert. My little brother is too young to look after himself(改为同义句) My little brother is______________to ___________himself. He went to bed at twelve last night. (改为同义句) He___ ___to bed ___ twelve last night. 用所给词的适当形式填空。 3. Where did your brother go? He___to Japanese last week. A.flied B.flew C.flies D.flyed ★The question is _________ . A.so hard for us to understand it B.too hard for us to understand it C.too hard for us to understand D.so hard for us to understand The orange is too_____to eat A sweet B sour Cdelicoous D/ It tasts____ Abadly Bsoftly C sweet Dniceil ★______you like some more fish? AMay B Can CWill DWould ★There _____something worng with your ears. Amaybe B may be C must not be Dcan not be Miss Zhao came in,There was a smile on her face.(改为同义句) Miss Zhao came in_____a smile____her face. He never returned them(改为同义句) He never_____them____. ★If we do not move that bag ,there may be an accident. (改为同义句) _____ move that bag,___ ,there may be an accident. 适当形式填空 He began________(fell)a little afraid. 1★.The station is past the next_____ Aturn B turns Cturning Dto turn 2.You must _____Ahave dreamed Bhave been dreaming Cdream Dbe dream 3. ★He________his pen just now. A.has looked for B.had looked for C.was looking for D.looked for 4.―How is your friend coming?-----I am not sure He ___drive here. Amay B can C must Dwill 6―Is Mr. Brown driving here? ―I'm not sure. He ____come by train. A. may B. shall C. need D. must 7. ―You _______ be happy with the strong public support you've received. ―Yes,you're right.I'm really excited. (强烈的公众支持,) A. mayB. can C. mustD. need 8. Show me your photos when we get back to school. (改为同义句) ______ your photos _______ me when we______ ______ to school. 3★There were over 2200people on the ship(改为同义句) There were____ _____2200people on the ship 适当形式填空 This is ______(usueful)book among the four. Speak louder,and you should make yourself ________. A.clean B.cleanly C.clear D.clearly ★Lee was ill,so I went ________. A.instead B.instead of C.instead off D.otherwise ★It's reported that Samsung _______(copy) Apple's ideas. You could try ______(be) braver. 改错 Her handwriting is better than I . He forgot his book in the classroom after class. 1.◆---I have got a new dictionary. ---How much did you ____it? A buy B spend C par for D cost 2.◆---Why is Joanna not here yet? ---She _____come today ,her mother is ill. Anot may Bmay not C may not be Dmay not have been 1. ◆---____I use your mobile phone? ---Sorry,you can not .My phone is powered off. Aneed B must c may D should 2. ◆After my mother finished ____,she went on ___the floor. Acooking swept Bcooking,sweeping C cooking,to sweep Dcooking ,to sweep 3. ◆He must have finish his homework ,_____he? Aneed not Bdid not Chas not Dmust not 5. May I lend the book to others?NO,you ___ A could not B must not C need not D would not I can not decide which one _______(take) ◆He said he _________________the next Sunday.(leave) It is necessary 必要的________________yourself to all of us .(introduce) ◆Just as I ____________the window,the telephone rang.(open) ◆He does not know_____English because he has studied it for only ____weeks. A. a few B. few C. a little D. a bit ◆Cats do not live ____humans. Aas hard as Bas soon as Cas often as Dso long as ◆Class 3 won the foot ball match! ____it be true? A May B Must CWill D Can this dish tastes______ and sells _____ A.well,good B.good,well C.well,well D.good good The cat is climbing ____the tree to catch the bird. A down Bup Cto Don ◆look !Everyone ___busy now. A were B is C are Dis being ---Where is Jim ? ---He is ___the tall tree Ain Bon Cat D/ ◆She told me that she would come to see us _____ Atomorrow Bthw next day Cnext day Dto retired ◆You had better ___late for class next time Ato not come Bdo not come C not to come Dnot come 4.‖Did you see her last week?‖he said __________________________________ 5.He asked :How did you find it ,mother?‖ ______________________________ 6Carlos is _________________(lazy)student in our class. I have ______(litter )free time than he 1.As soon as he saw me ,he _____to me(wave). 2. ★As soon as he saw me ,he stopped ( )to me(speak) 3★.Excuse me ,could you tell me how_______the West Lake.(reach) 7★.Please tell me if she _______________again next time.(read) 8.★All the Chinese people,including 包括 the( )Chinese,are against the independence 独立 of Taiwan. A.abroad B.out of country C.outside D.overseas ― I wonder if you _____ on a trip to Da lian. ― If it _____ tomorrow, we will go. A. will go, does rainB. go, doesn't rain C. will go, doesn't rain D. are going to rain 10★ I wonder when they ___ for Beijing. I will go to the train station to see them off when they ______. A.leave, will leave B.will leave, leave C.will go, leave D.go, leave 11. ★ ―_____ is it from our school to the shopping mall? ― About two kilometers. A. How often B. How long C. How far D. How many 12★.- ______does it take to get to Beijing? -Nine hours. A.How often B.How soon C.How much D.How long 13★--A:How ______ the river? B:About 500 km. A.How far B.How soon C.How much D.How long 1 ____ mothers made them have piano lessons. A.Peter and Anne B.Peter'sandAnne's C.Peter'sandAnne D.PeterandAnne's 2.Mr Shute is a friend of ____ . A.John's uncle B.John uncle's C.John's uncle's D.John uncle David is taller than _____ in his class. A. any student B. the others students C. any other student D. the other student2. There are a lot _______ people today than yesterday. A. of B. / C. most D. more 3. “Excuse me, are you _______? ” “No, we are _______. ” A. American, Englishman B. American, Germans C. American, Germen D. Englishman, Americans 2. _______ India and China are of _______ same continent 大洲 A. /; the B. The the C. /; / D. /; a 1. A spaceship flies at about eleven kilometers _______ second. A. / B. the C. a D. an14I do not like pies __apple ___themAin Bwith 15 他想知道你担忧什么? You seem ___________. What are you____________? A. worrying about B. worried about C. worrying about D. worry about Cin Dwith16★ The math problem is so hard. I really don’t know . A. how to do it B. how to do C. what to do it D. where to do it 18― Could you tell me________ ? ― Certainly. In half an hour. A.when will the high speed train arrive B.when the high speed train will arrive C.when would the high speed train arrive D.when the high speed train would arrive 19.―Is Tom still in New York or already back at home? ―I’m not sure _________. I’ll call to make sure. A.if he has been back B.that he has come back C.why he has come back D.how he will be back ◇3. His parents found________to tell him everything that had happened. A. it necessary 必要的 B. that necessary C. it is necessary B. necessary If we do not move tha bag ,there may be an accident. (改为同义句) _____ move tha bag,___ ,there may be an accident. 适当形式填空 5.―Is Lucy knocking at the door? --No It ___be lucy .she is in Japan now. A need not Bmust Ccan not Dmay be 3There were over 2200people on the ship(改为同义句) There were____ _____2200people on the ship 用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空 It's reported that Samsung _______(copy) Apple's ideas. 1They are going to stay in shanghai() . A for half month B for half a mOnth C for half month later D for a half month before 2 I() go back until the store() .A A won't;closes Bcloses C don't;will close D would closed Thank you for your __B__. A. inviting B. invitation C. A and B ( )15. “She didn’t come to school yesterday, did she?” “______________”, though she was not feeling very well.” A. NO, she didn’ B. Yes, she didn’tC. No, she did D. Yes, she did ◇( )16. “I’m going to Hang Zhou for a holiday this weekend.” “_________you are there, can you buy me some green tea?” A. Because B. If C. While D. After ( )17.- ____ my dictionary? -Yes, I saw it on your desk a minute ago. A.Do you see B.Had you seen C.Would you see D.Have you seen ( )19.-Did you ____ what the teacher had said? -No, not a word. A.hear B.hear from C.listen D.listen to ( )20.Would you like some tea ____ shall we start our talk now? A.and B.then C.or D.but ( )26.We lent them our lovely cat and they never ____ it! A.paid B.played C.changed D.retruned ( )29.I ____ to the dinner party here, but I've come anyhow(不管怎样). A.wasn't inevited B.am not invited C.haven't invited D.will invite 四。中英词组互译。 (本题 20 分,每小题 2 分) 2.禁止停车 4.一?就?. 5.放弃 6.pay the bill 7.give sth back 8.take part in 9.sell out . 二 用冠词 a, an, the 或 some , any 填空, 如果不需要,则用 / 代替. 3. It is better to tell ______ truth than to tell _______ lies. 5. There is ___university near my home. Every Saturday evening,___ students hold ____ party. ___ are dancing, ____ are singing. They make a lot of noise. 6. Get me ________ cigarettes, please. ______ kind will do. 三 用适当介词填空. 7. He sits ________ his desk all day _______his head _______ his hands. He is deep in thought. (on, in, at, with) 8. _______ the help _______ the teachers, the students have made great progress _______their study. (on, in, of, with) 10. The teacher is standing _______ the class. (on, before, to, in) 11.Our train arrived_____Shanghai_____6:30______a foggy November day .(on, in, at, by) 5. He arrived just as I _____________ (answer) the phone. 6. After I heard the news, I ___________ (hurry) to see him. 7. We ____________ (be) disappointed if there is no snow for Christmas. 12. _____ the rain still _______ (fall), or _____ it ______(stop)? I want to go shoping today. 15.This big car ________(drive) by a 19-year-old girl in trhe car race yesterday. 16. The boy____________ (not invite) to the party yet, but I think he will be invited soon. 六 用适当介词填空 2. The boss is busy now. Can you wait ______ two o’clock in the afternoon? 3. Have you seen the film DMurder on the orient Express‖ ______ a B.B.C. Television programme? 4. The examiner asked the students to write their names ____ the top of paper. 8. I took three books ______ me when I came out of the library. 10.Have you made _____ your mind where to go during the summer vacation? 11.When I am ______ work, don’t bother me. 16.I am looking forward _______ your visit here. 19.They ran wildly crying ________help where no help could be. 20.My little brother dreams _________ becoming a seaman. 10.The box is very heavy. I think there ______ some books in it.(A. may be, B. may have been) 20.Harry may go abroad this year, _______________?反义疑问句 ( ) 6. The men _____were all engineers. A. which I talked B. to those I talked C. those I talked toD. I talked to ( ) 12. Please don’t say anything that might ____ her feelings. A. injure 损害 B. hurt C. wound 创伤 D. damage 毁坏 十一改错 8. It is old enough for the boy to go to school. ___________ 10.Between you and he, there is a difference. ___________ 11.They are talking each other. ___________ 4.Your trousers _____dirty.Take _____,please. A is it off B are them off 9 He has _____ this book,he _____ it last year. A read read B read reads 二 用所给词的正确形式填空.(20 分) 3 She often _____(watch)TV at home in the evening. 四 英汉互译.(30 分) 17 You are _____(thin)than before. 7 你打算如何度过寒假? 8 老公想让我给他买一条新领带. 9 他就是抓住小偷的那个警察. 10 我想知道你在上海住了有多久了.新概念英语复习资料(2016 年 10 月前)}

我要回帖

更多关于 try harder 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信