yesterday,tonight,tomorrow,by next mondayy哪个不是同一类

房地产估价师考试备战已经开始,为了方便考生进行全面备考,小编特别对房估考生如何进行报考、备考提出了建议,并对重点预习知识、考试大纲与笔记画重点。房地产估价师职业前景可是大好,做好考试准备,事半功倍。
在此可输入您对该资料的评论~
(window.slotbydup = window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '4540180',
container: s,
size: '250,200',
display: 'inlay-fix'
热门资料排行
添加成功至
资料评价:
所需积分:0您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp
七下复习m3-4.ppt-临时分类-在线文档投稿赚钱网 14页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:400 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
七下英语期末复习资料
Module3&Module4 一.A. 语法:
1.at the weekend
2.get up early 3.have a piano lesson 4.stay in bed 5. revise for one’s test 6.check
one’s email 7.have a picnic 8.bad weather 9.do one’s homework 10.buy
=shop for clothes 11.in the future
用括号中所给词的正确形式填空。 1.It’s 9:00 am. Lucy and Lily _____ (have) their
piano lessons. 2.They ________ (visit) the shoe factory next weekend. 3.She usually _______ (get) up early. 4.What ______you ______ (buy) for the coming school trip? 5.I ______
(walk) to school now, but I usually ______ (go) to school by bus. 6.Would you like ______ (play) football with us? 7.How about _______ (go) boating this afternoon. 8.There _____ (be) a trip next week.
用am, is ,are 填空。 1.I _____ going to have a party this weekend. 2.Jane ______ going to visit her grandparents in the summer vacation. 3.What ____ you going to do on Sunday afternoon? 4.What _____ Daming and Lingling going to do this evening? 5.Cathy and Cherry _____ going to play table tennis. 6.What ______ your mother going to do with your father. E.根据要求完成句子。 1.There is going to be a football match next week. (一般疑问句)
2.There will be rain tomorrow. (同上)
3.Daming and Tony are going to have a picnic at the weekend. (否定句)
will have a piano lesson on Saturday morning. (同上) 5.Will there be teachers in the school in the future? (作否定回答) 6.Everyone will have a computer on their desks. (就划线部分提问) 7.We are going to read books at the weekend. (同上) * 主语是第三人称单数时,谓语v.: 1.+s: drive know like want take… 2.以s, x, ch, sh, o 结尾 + es: wash, watch, do, go, guess… 3.辅音+y: study
元音+y: buy, play 一般将来时态
概念 一 : be going to +动词原形(do/be) 一般将来时表示计划好了,打算好了要去做的事情。 (事情或动作还没有发生,但在将来某个时候会发生。) 结构一 : E.g.1. I am going to have a picnic with my friends tomorrow.
She is going to visit the West Lake next week.
概念二: 一般将来时表示对未来可能发生的事情的预
测。(强调这个可能发生的事情不以人的意志为转移) 结构二: will/shall + 动词原形(do) 1.In the future, Everyone will have a small car
2. Shall we go to t
正在加载中,请稍后...扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Example:He went to the park yesterday .(tomorrow) He will go to the pExample:He went to the park yesterday .(tomorrow) He will go to the park tomorrowMy father made an appointment last night(tomorrow morning)I am sweeping the floor now.(tonight)It snowed last night (tomorrow evening)He has telephone me.(the day after next)My friend left last Saturday.(next Monday)Mr.Simth sold his house last week.(the day after tomorrow)改写句子
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
My father will make an appointment tomorroe morningI will sweep the floor tonightIt will snow tomorrow eveningHe will telephone me the day after nextMy friend will leave next MondayMr.Smith will sell his house the day aftee tomorrow这几句全是改为将来时态,关键点就是找到句子中的谓语动词,动词前加will,动词变成原型.
原来这么简单,谢谢哦!!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My father will make an appointment tomorrow morning.I will sweep the floor tonight.It will snow
tomorrow evening.He will telephone me the day after next.My friend will leave next Monday.Mr. Simth will sell his house the day after tomorrow.
在过去的某一个时段,看以后要发生的动作在he 说的时候,他还没有去park,a 选A,意思是 他说他下个星期将要去公园。。。 A和B的意思都
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 on the next monday 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信