negative pledgefor mmyocardial ischemia

This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our .
Myocardial Ischemia
I am a 56 year old female who underwent a pubo-vaginal sling procedure two weeks ago.&&I have a prior history of pulmonary embolism.&&Two days ago I experienced shortness of breath and some chest discomfort.&&My blood pressure was 180/120 and my EKG showed myocardial ischemia.&&My doctor admitted me to the hospital where several tests (ultrasound, nuclear medicine X-rays, blood tests to detect dead cells, etc.) were conducted.&&All were negative.&&I was given medication to reduce my blood pressure and sent home the next day.&&I was not given a prescription for blood-pressure medication.&&In your opinion, is there reason for concern?
Discussion is closed
Page 1 of 1
I would be concerned by that description. With your previous pulmonary embolism and recent surgery, you are at greatly increased risk for having another one. The EKG is also of concern, if it really did show myocardial ischemia, and was different from previous EKGs. Perhaps your doctors did all the appropriate tests, but I could not say for sure without actually reviewing the test results. Your blood pressure will also need to be rechecked, as 180/120 is quite high.
Discussion is closed
Discussion is closed
Request an Appointment
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Communities
MedHelp International.
All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of .}

我要回帖

更多关于 negative pledge 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信