sgo down withh是不是放弃做某事,怎么加入到句子里

新课标九年级英语重点词组和句子_甜梦文库
新课标九年级英语重点词组和句子
Unit 1 How do you study for a test ?Phrases1. not at all =not in the slightest 2 .end up 3 .make mistakes in sth 4. later on 5 .be afraid to do sth be afraid of sth/sb 6. laugh at sb 7. take notes=write down the notes 8.make up 9. deal with=do with 10. be angry with 11. go by Time goes by. 12. try one’s best to do sth 13. break off 14. make/use flashcards 15. make a vocabulary list 16. read/speak aloud=read loudly play the CD too loud sweep the floor clean 17. practice the pronunciation 18. get the pronunciation right =pronounce right 19. specific advice/suggestions 20. memorize/recite the words/text 21. read the textbook 根本不 结束 在某方面出错 随后 害怕做某事 害怕?? 嘲笑某人 做笔记 组成,编,化妆 处理 对??感到生气 (时间)过去、消逝 时间流逝 尽力做谋事 突然终止 制作使用抽认卡 制作词汇表 大声说 把 CD 放开大声、 把地板扫干净 练习发音 发音准确详细而精确的建议 背书 读课本1 22. English grammars 23. feel differently英语语法 觉的不同24. frustrate sb = make sb frustrated 使某人沮丧 find sth frustrating 25. speak quickly/fast 26. get/be excited look excited look at sb sadly an exciting match/game 27. spoken/oral English 28. full comma 29. regard sth as a challenge 30. impress sb be impressed be impressed deeply by sb 31. have trouble/difficulty(in)doing sth 32. look up the words in a dictionary 33. feel/touch soft 34. study for a text 35. work with sb 36. listen to tapes listen to the teacher carefully 37. ask sb for help He is asking for help. ask sb to do sth tell sb about sth 叫某人做某事 告诉某人某事 发现某事沮丧 说得很快 激动 看起来很激动 伤心地朝某人看 一场刺激的比赛 英语口语 句号 把某事视为挑战 感动某人 被深深感动 被某人深深感动 做某事有困难 用字典查阅单词 感觉/触摸柔软 为一次数学小测学习 与某人一起工作 听磁带 认真听课 寻求帮助 他正在求救38. improve my listening/speaking skills. 提高听力/口语技巧2 39. enlarge the vocabulary 40. understand the voices 41. learn a lot/much 42. join an English club 43. keep a diary in English 44. review notes 45. write original sentences扩大词汇量 听懂(说的内容) 学了很多 参加英语俱乐部 用英语写日记 复习笔记 写新颖的句子46. practice conversations with sb 与某人练习对话 47. do well/OK 48. get mad at sb 做得好 生某人的气49. the best way to learn English 学英语的最好方法 50. be fair/unfair 51. on duty It’s one’s duty to do sth 公平、不公平 值日 某人的职责做某事It’s our duty to distribute to the society 52. be lost/missing 53. young adults 54. see a psychologist 55. get a lot of practices 56. end up doing sth 57. become unhappy 58. behave with sb 59. stay angry 丢失 青少年 看一个心理医生 得到许多练习终止做某事,结束做某事变得不高兴 与某人相处的方式 持续生气60. change problems/troubles/difficulty into challenge. 把困难变成挑战 61. solve the problem 62. realize sth =sth come true 解决问题 实现某事63. make a complete sentence 造一个完整的句子3 64. complete/finish doing sth 65. the secret of sth结束做某事 ?的秘密The secret of becoming a good language learner is practicing. 个优秀语言学家的秘密是练习 66. an important part of sth. 67. developping country developped country 68. with the help of sb 最重要的一部分 发展中国家 发达国家 在某人帮助下help sb (to) do sth = help sb with sth 帮助某人做某事 69. compare A to B 70. physical problems 71. find a pen pal 72. in a positive way 75. last for a long time 73. first of all 74. to begin with 75. make sb laugh 76. help a lot/a little 77. have disagreement 78. decide not to do 79. talk to each other 80. too much + n. much too + adj. 81. be strict with sb 82. regard sth as a challenge 对某人严厉 把??视为挑战 把 A 与 B 进行对比 生理缺陷 找一个笔友 用积极的方法 持续很长时间 首先 以?开始 使某人笑 帮助很多、一点 意见不合 决定不做某事 互相谈话 太多?Sentences: 1. - 你怎样学英语? - 我通过和一组人一起学习. - How do you learn English? - I learn by studying with a group.4 2. 你能告诉我是怎样准备大考的吗? Can you tell me how you study for a big test? 3. 你在上次的英语考试中做的很好对吗?You did really well on/ in the last English test, didn?t you?4. 今天我们要讨论一下学英语最好的方法。 Today we?re going to talk about the best ways to learn Eng 5. 那些语音太难懂了。It?s too hard to understand the voices. 6. 你可以在家听磁带,然后将那些对你来说很难读的句子不断重复。 You can listen to the tapes and repeat the sentences that are difficult for you. 7. - 你曾经和一组人一起学习吗? -是的,我有过.我通过那种方式学到了很多. - Have you ever studied with a group? - Yes, I have. I?ve learned a lot that way.8. 她说背诵一些流行歌曲的歌词也能有不小的帮助。 She said that memorizing the words of pop songs also helped a little. 9. 然而,有时候他也觉得看电影也是件很头痛的事,因为那些人说得太快了。 Sometimes, however, he finds watching movies frustrating because the people speak too quickly. 10. 另外她补充说与朋友进行英语对话一点也不管用。 She added that having conversations with friends was not helpful at all. 11. 我们会对某个话题感到很兴奋,然后最终说起中文来了。 We get excited about something and then end up speaking in Chinese. 12. 你为什么不参加英语俱乐部练习口语呢? Why don?t you join an English language club to practice speaking English? 13. 我没有同伴来练习英语。I don?t have a partner to practice English with.14. 刚开始时,她说得很快,我没法理解每个单词。后来,我意识到如果你不能听懂每个单词也没什To begin with, she spoke too quickly, and I couldn?t understand every word. Later on, I realized that it d matter if you don?t understand every word. 15. 我认为多做些听力练习是成为一个好的语言学习者的决窍之一。5 I think that doing lots of listening practice is one of the secrets of becoming a good language learner.16. 另外一项我觉得很难的就是英语语法。Another thing that I found very different was English gramm 17. 之后我开始用我正在学的英语语法造出我自己的句子。 Then I started to write my own original sentences using the grammar I was learning. 18. 这对我的帮助之大真让人吃惊。It?s amazing how much this helped. 19. 我给我的老师留下了深刻的印象。My English teacher is very impressed. 20. 你可以尽量听最重要的单词。You can try to listen for the most important words. 21. 除非我们解决了困难,否则我们很容易变得不快乐. Unless we deal with our problems, we can easily become unhappy. 22. 随着时间的推移,友谊可能就消失了。Time goes by, good friendships may be lost.22. 作为年轻人, 我们有责任在老师的帮助下尽全力应付学业中的每一个挑战。 As young adults, it i duty to try our best to deal with each challenge in our education with the help of our teachers.23. 想一想史蒂芬.霍金---一个非常聪明的科学家,他认为他的生理缺陷并不重要。Think about Stephe Hawking, for example, a very clever scientist, who regards his many physical problems as unimportant. 24. 让我们不要担心自己的问题,而是积极地面对困难! Let?s not worry about our problems. Let?s face the challenges in a positive way instead.Unit2 I used to be afraid of dark .Phrases:1. used to He used to be thin . I used to like riding . 过去常常 他过去很瘦 我过去喜欢骑车2. be interested in =take an interest in 对…感兴趣 3. be afraid of=be terrified of 4. go to sleep with the light on 害怕 开着灯睡觉6 5. eat candy [U] 6. chew gum [U] 7. chat with sb=have a chat with sb 8. Fuzhou Daily Newspaper 9. daily life 10. die(v)-dead(adj)-death(n)吃糖 嚼口香糖 与…聊天 福州日报 每天的生活 死He died in 1990. He has been dead for 3 years. He is dying. 11. afford sth/to do sth 他将死./临终 负担得起He couldn’t afford to pay for his child’s education. 12. cause a lot of trouble (for sb.) 引起很多麻烦13. get into trouble with the police 陷入警察手里 14. be patient with sb 15. finally=in the end=at last 16. make a decision on sth/doing sth 对…有耐心 最后 决定做某事=make up one’s mind to do sth=decide to do sth 17. head teacher head master head group leader monitor 18. It’s necessary to do sth 19. to one’s surprise be surprised at sth 班主任 校长 组长 班长 必须做某事 使某人吃惊 吃惊于…To my surprise, a phone call changed his life. 20. even though=even if (+让步状语从句) 即使Even though he is eighty, he looks young and healthy. 21. no longer=not...any longer 不再(延续性)7 no more=not…any more 22. take pride in=feel/be proud of I take pride in being a Chinese.不再(短暂性) 为…而自豪I am/feel proud of being a Chinese. 23. pay attention to sth/the grammar 24. give up Don’t give up. 25. a couple of days 26. look different look the same 27. waste water waste one’s time 28. wear glasses/contact lenses 29. have a good memory 30. have long/straight/curly hair 注意语法 放弃 不要放弃 两天 看起来不同 看起来一样 浪费水 浪费时间 戴眼镜/隐型眼镜 记性很好 留着…发型 在游泳队 人是会变的 很长一段时间 使某人筋疲力尽 有/喜欢/讨厌体育课 画画 独处/单独居住 觉得孤独31. on the swim team 32. People sure change. 33. for a long time 34. make sb stressed out 35. have/like/hate gym class 36. paint/draw pictures 37. be/live alone feel lonely38. walk to school=get to school on foot 走路去学校 take a bus=go by bus=go on a bus ride a bike=go by bike=riding 乘车 骑车39. worry about sth/sb=be worried about sth/sb. 担心8 40. study all the time=study all along 41. a six-year-old brother 42. spend time (in) doing sth 43. take sb to a concert 44. hardly ever 45. change a lot 46. in the last few years 47. can’t stop doing 48.problem child 49. give sb sth 50. look after=take care of=care for 51. as…as as well as… as well as she could 52. send sb to+地点 53. It’s+ adj +to do sth 54. make sb do sth 55. lose weight 56. make a diet 57. make terrible noise 58. a top student 59. take a deep breath 60. shout at the top of one’s voice 61. be used to doing The boy is used to telling a lie. 62. be used to do Money is used in many ways. Wood is used to make paper.一直学习一个 6 岁的弟弟 花时间做某事 带某人去音乐会 几乎不 改变了许多 近几年 忍不住做某事 问题小孩 给某人某物 照顾 与…一样 与…一样好,也 尽她全力 送某人去某地使某人做某事 减肥 节食 吵闹 尖子生 深呼吸 高声喊 习惯于做某事 那男孩习惯撒谎 被使用于9 Sentences: 1. 你以前常弹钢琴吗?是的。/不是。 -- Did you use to play the piano? --Yes, I did. / No, I didn?t. --Used you to play th epiano? --Yes, I used. / No, I usedn?t. 2. 以前这里有座教堂。There used to be a church here. 3. 在我上高中之前,我常常花很多时间和朋友玩游戏,但我现在不在有时间了。 Before I started high school, I used to spend a lot of time playing games with my friends, but I don?t have the time any more. 4. 在过去几年中,我的生活改变了很多。 My life has changed a lot in the last few years. 5. 我以前是短发但现在我把它蓄长了。 I used to have short hair but now I grow it long. 6. 他的妈妈负担不起他的教育费用。 His mother couldn?t afford to pay for her child?s education. 7. 不幸的是,马丁还是不时地给他自己和家里惹来麻烦。 Unfortunately, Martin still caused problems for himself and his family. 8. 他对学习不感兴趣,而且还经常因为惹麻烦落在警察手里。 He was not interested in studying and he often got into trouble with the police. 9. 校长说马丁有必要和他的妈妈谈谈了。 The head teacher said it was necessary for Martin to talk with his mother. 10. 尽管我爸爸再也不能和我们在一起了, 他依然在关注着我, 并且因为我做的每一件好事而骄傲。 Even though my father was no longer with us, he was watching me and would always take pride in everything good I do. 11. 我意识到自从爸爸去世后,我就一直害怕独自一人待着,而且尽一切努力使妈妈更关注我。 I realize that since my father died, I have been afraid of being alone, and have tried to make my mother pay more attention to me. 12. 他努力学习并成为班上的尖子生。He has been working hard and is now one of the best students. 13. 他妈妈的爱帮助他对自己感到自信。His mother?s love helped him feel good about himself. 14. 父母的存在对孩子们来说非常重要。It?s very important for parents to be there for their children.Unit 3 Teenagers should be allowed to choose their own clothes .Phrases:1. choose one’s own sth. have one’s own sth.. 2. should do sth. shouldn’t do sth. 3. allow sb. to do sth. be allowed to do sth. 选择某人自己东西 有某人自己的某物 应该做 不应该做 允许某人做某事 被允许做某事should be allowed to do sth. 应该被允许做 sth.10 4. get one’s driver’s license获得某人驾驶执照5. have/get/find/look for a part-time job找/有/得到一个兼职 6. a fifteen-year-old student fifteen-year-olds the+adj./old/young 一个 15 岁的学生15 岁的学生/孩子(复数) 一类人(复数)7. get one’s ears pierced=pierce one’s ears 钉耳洞 have/get sth.done 使….被做have/get one’s hair cut = cut one’s hair 剪某人头发 have/get the shoes repaired = repair the shoe 补鞋 8. go to the mall with sb. 9. be sure (of/ about sth.) be sure that+从句 make sure 和某人去购物/商业街 确信某事 确信 确认10. too wild= not serious enough 太鲁莽,不够冷静 too young = not old enough 太年青,不够老too silly/foolish =not smart/clever enough太愚蠢,不够聪明 11. too...to = not + adj.+ enough to = so...that... 太..而不能 enough money/ + n. 12. work at night work every night 13. stop wearing that silly earring 在晚上工作 每天晚上工作 足够的 sth.停止戴那个愚蠢的耳环 14. seem to do. 15. look cool/clean/smart 似乎 看起来酷/干净/聪明16. spend time with friends/sb. 花时间与某人在一起 17. So do we . = We do, too. 我们也是11 18. would like to do 19. wear one’s own clothes 20. concentrate on想要做 穿某人自己衣服 全神贯注concentrate energies on studying 把力量贯注于学习 21. feel comfortable 22. be good for 23. design one’s own uniforms/sth. 设计某人自己校服/某物 24. a good way to do sth. 25. keep + n. + adj. 26. study in group 一个做…的好方法 保持…怎么样 在团队学习 感觉舒适 对…有益27. learn a lot from sb./each other 从…学习许多 28. have an opportunity to do have a chance to do 29. go back to school 有个机会做… 有个机会做… 回校30. a good experience for sb.对某人是一个好经历 31. have hobbies 32. as much as sb. want 有爱好/有兴趣 尽某人想要as much as one would like to 尽某人想要做... 33. a running star 34. on/in one’s school running team 35. a professional athlete 一个田径队员 在田径队一个职业运动员36. achieve one’s dream = realize 实现某人理想 37. in every one of one’s races 38. make decisions for sb./oneself 39. be serious about sth 40. on school nights 某人每场比赛 为某人做决定 对…过度认真 上学晚上12 41. seem strict 42. spend time on sth. spend time in doing似乎严格 花时间在某物上 花时间做某事43. a chance of achieving one’s dream 实现梦想的一个机会 44. get in the way of sth./doing sth. 45. get to class late = be late for class 46. study with sb. 47. at least 48. frnish a test early take the test pass the test fail a test 49. eight hours’ sleep a night 50. have a special day 51. sing songs 52. perform a play 53. visit primary school 54. help teach young student 55. be a great experience for sb 56. do other jobs 妨碍某事 上课迟到 和某人学习 至少 很早完成考试 参加考试 考试过关 考试不及格 一晚 8 小时睡眠 有特别的一天 唱歌 表演 参观小学 帮助教小学生 对某人来说是一个很棒的经历 做其他工作57. write for a newspaper office 写给报社(投稿) 58. volunteer in a newspaper office 在报社做自愿 59. both A and B 60. be sleepy 61. a long week of classes 两个…都 困倦的 上一周的长课62. have Friday afternoons off 星期五下午休息13 63. reply to sb. =answer the letter给某人回信Sentences: 1. 你认为 16 岁的孩子应该被允许挑选他们自己的衣服吗? Do you think six-year-olds should be allowed to choose their own clothes? 2. 在那个年龄他们还不够稳重。They aren?t serious enough at that ages. 3. 他们聊天而不是做作业。They talk instead of doing homework. 4. 我认为不应该允许 12 岁的孩子穿耳孔。 I don?t think twelve-year-olds should be allowed to get their ears pierced. 5. 我们也是。So do we. We, too.我们也不是。 Neither do we. We, neither. ( So + 是情助+ 主语/ So + 主语+是情助) 6. 他应该停止戴那个看起来傻傻的耳环。He should stop wearing that silly earring. 7. 你知道什么使我担心吗----Larry 似乎没有很多朋友。 You know what worries me----Larry doesn?t seem to have many friends. 8. 也许如果我解释了所发生的事情,她就会理解了。 Maybe if I explain what happened, she?ll understand. 9. 父母不应当对青少年要求太严格。Parents should not be too strict with teenagers。 10. 问题是我的同学们都认为校服态难看了。 The problem is that all my classmates think the uniforms are ugly. 11. 我们的老师认为如果我们那样做的话,我们会把更多的精力放在衣服上而不是学习上。 Our teachers believe that if we did that, we should concentrate more on our clothes than our studies. 12. 那将会是一个让老师和学生都高兴的好办法。 That would be a good way to keep both teachers and students happy. 13. 对父母来说,允许青少年在晚上小组学习也可能是一个好办法。 It?s also probably a good idea for parents to allow teenagers to study in groups during the evening. 14. 较长的假期能给我们时间做一些象志愿者工作一类的事。 Longer vacations would give us time to do things like volunteering. 15. 我们应该被允许更加经常的花些时间多做这类事情。 We should be allowed to take time to do things like that more often. 16. 你认为学校的哪些制度应该改一改了?What school rules do you think should be changed? 17. 我无法决定买哪条牛仔裤,(因为)这两条我穿着都合适。 I can?t choose which pair of jeans to buy. They both look good on me. 18. 应该允许一些学生星期五下午休息自愿去帮助他人。 Some students should be allowed to have Friday afternoons off to volunteer and help others. 19. 应该允许我自己做决定吗?Should I be allowed to make my own decisions? 20. 但是有时这些爱好会影响他们的学业,而且父母可能为孩子在学校能否成功而担心。 But sometimes these hobbies can get in the way of schoolwork, and parents might worry about their child?s success at school. 21. 应该允许他们对业余爱好想练多长时间就练多长时间。 They should be allowed to practice their hobbies as much as they want. 22. 他不得不理解只有极少数人能成为职业运动员。这是一个太难实现的梦想。He has to understand that very few people can become professional athletes. It?s a very difficult dream to achieve. 23. 我的父母总是教我努力学习的重要性,而不能只去做我喜欢的事情。 My parents have always taught me the importance of working hard and not just to do what I enjoy. 24. 只有这样我才能实现我的梦想。Only then will I have a chance of achieving my dream.14 Unit 4what would you do?Phrases:1. what if 2. not…in the slightest 如果```将会怎么样 一点也不,根本不 很多的,足够的 与`````相处 使```失望或沮丧 针对问题提出想法 急救书 出饭,发表 拥有 100 美元 医学研究 戴领带 担心 得了小脓疱 如果...将会怎么样 补考 通过考试 考试不合格 感到有活力的 感到自信3. plenty of+可数 n / enough+n. 4. get along with 5. let down 6. come up with 7. first-aid book 8. come out 9. have/find a million dollars 10. medical research 11. wear a tie /necktie 12. worry about=be worried about 13. get pimples 14. what if 15. take an exam/test (later) 16. pass the exam 17. fail the exam 18. feel/be energetic 19. feel/be confidenthave confidence in sth/dong sth 走某事有自信 20. a shy person 21. without permission 22. permit (allow) sb to do sth 23. be permitted to do sth 一个害羞的人 不允许 允许某人做某事 被允许做某事15 24. bother sb 25. not….in the slightest not….at all 26. get/be annoyed at sb annoy ab 27. fairly confident 28. plenty of +可 n.复 enough + 可或不可数 n 29. a good listener 30. represent our class 31. let sb down 32. run up with sb 33. come up with 34.get the medical help 35.make sb + adj(comfortable) 36.stay with sb 37.put sth under sth 38.the burned area 39.(cold) running water 40.stop doing sth 41.have a lot of experience 42.be confident of sth 43.millions of 44.hundreds of 45.be dangerous of/doing sth 46.talk to sb about sth 47.hide oneself from sb打扰某人 根本不 根本不 对某人生气 使某人生气 相当自信 足够 足够. 一个好的听众 代表 使某人失望 赶上 提出 取得医护帮助 使某人舒服 与某人呆在一起 把某物放在某物下 受伤的面积 (冰)自来水 停止做某事 有许多经验 对某物自信 成百上万 成百上千 做某事危险 与某人谈论某事 藏起来不让人找到16 48.internet friend 49.in a public place 50.make a speech 51.in the front of 52.in front of 53.talk a lot 54.get nervous 55.look terrible 56.lucky you 57.introduce sb to sb 58.do a personality survey 59.speak in public 60.hardly ever 61.give a speech 62.do sth better 63.have a cold 64.borrow sth from sb 65.without permission 66.ask for one’s permission 67.be in a movie 68.with a new student网友 在公共场所 发表演讲 (在内部)在````前面 (在外部)在```前面 健谈 紧张的 看上去糟糕的 你非常幸运 把某人介绍给某人 做一个性格调查 在公共场合说话 几乎不 给一个演讲 做某事更好 感冒 从某人那借某物 没经允许 询问某人的允许 拍电影 和一个新学生69.have dinner at one's house 在某人家里吃晚饭 70.pretty/rather/fairly confident 71.social situations 72.what you want 73. catch up with sb 74.the rest of sth 相当自信 社会情况 你想要的内容 赶上,追上(学习) 剩余的东西17 75. have a rest/break 76. have a first-aid book 77. on a nearby shelf休息 有一本急救书 在靠近书架的位子78. My book come out yesterday. 我的书昨天出版 79. cover sth with sth 80. be covered with sth 81. press sth hard 82. go upstairs 83. go downstairs 84. fall downstairs 用某物盖住某物 被`````覆盖 用力挤压 上楼 下楼 从楼上摔下85. burn /hurt/injure oneself by accident 86. be burned 87. injure one's knee 88. feel some pain 89. feel painful 90. offer sb sth 91. refuse sb sth 92. refuse to do sth 93. be helpful 94. treat sb as sth 95. give money to charity 被烧伤 某人的膝盖受伤 感到有些疼 感到疼痛 提供某人某物 拒绝某人某事 拒绝做某事 有帮助的 对待某人为… 给慈善机构捐钱96. give money to medical research 给医学研究捐钱 97. put money in the bank 98. watch it grow 99. buy snacks 100. build a school 101. buy a big house for my family 把前放入银行 看着它上涨增值 买小吃 建立学校 为我家买一个大房子18 102. travel around the world 103. help other people 104. newspaper article 105. do with=deal with游览全世界 帮助其他人 报纸文章 处理What to do with=How to deal with 106. give advice on sth different situations 107. ask sb for advice 108. clean cloth 109. a deep cut 110. hurry to do sth 111..how to get 112. annoy people 113.the rest of the student 114.the rest of 115.plenty/enough friends 116.a company of … 117.be easy to get along with 118.rather than 119.A rather than B 120.would rather do A than do B 121. think of 122.say something bad 123. have a problem 124.English speech contest 125.represent the e top 127. in the school exams 不同情况下给某物一些建议 向某人寻求建议 纱布 一个深的伤口 快速做某事 怎么样得到 使人们生气 剩余的学生 `````剩余的部分 许多朋友 一群… 容易交往/相处 胜于 A 胜于 B 宁愿做 A 也不愿做 B 思考 说坏话 有一个问题 英语演讲比赛 代表班级 名列前茅 在校考试19 128.a top student 129.let sb down 130.be terrified of doing sth一个尖子生 使人失望 害怕做某事Sentences: 1. --如果你有一百万美元,你会做什么? What would you do if you had one million dollars? --我会将它捐赠给慈善事业。I?d( I would) give it to charity. 2. 他不知道是否该带礼物。He doesn?t know if he should bring/take a present. 3. 你不应该考虑别人说什么。You shouldn?t worry about what other people say. 4. 如果我是你,我会穿西装打领带。If I were you, I?d wear a shirt and tie. 5. 要是别的每一个人都带了礼物怎么办?What if everyone else brings a present? 6. 我太累了,没考好。I?m too tired to do well in the exam. 7. 你吃的食物有助于解决这个问题。The foods you eat could help with this problem. 8. 如果我是你,我会和某些看起来友好的人说话。然后你就不会感到害羞了。 If I were you, I ?d talk to someone who looks friendly. Then you won?t feel so shy. 9. 狗会带来很多麻烦。Dogs can be a lot of trouble. 10. 你是什么样的人?What are you like? 你长什么样?What do you look like? 11. 自信的人们不害怕在公共场合说话。Confident people aren?t afraid to speak in public/ of speaking. 12. 假如你的老师要求你在全校面前做一个演讲你会怎么办? What would you do if your teacher asked you to give a speech in front of the whole school? 13. 你兄弟不经允许就借了你的衣服,你咋办? What would you do if your brother borrowed your clothes without permission? 14. 有时候你会惹怒他人,因为你太自信了。Sometimes you might annoy people because you?re so confident. 15. 你宁愿待在家里,读一本书,也不愿意去一个派对。 You would rather stay at home and read a book than go to a party. You would like to stay at home rather than go to a party.(instead of going to a party) You prefer staying at home to going to a party./ You prefer to stay at home rather than go to a party. 16. 如果你的一个朋友说你坏话,你会马上找他理论吗? If a friend said something bad about you, would you talk to the friend right away? 17. 我在众人面前讲话时感到紧张。I feel nervous talking in front of many people. 18. 她不愿让朋友失望。She doesn?t want to let her friends down. 19. 你总是能找到解决人们问题的办法。You always come up with good solutions to people?s problems. 20. 认为我应该告诉其余的学生们什么? What do you think I should tell the rest of the students? 21. Martin Robinson 是一位在处理青少年问题上有着丰富经验的著名医生。 Martin Robinson is a famous doctor who has a lot of(much) experience dealing with teenagers. 22. 它给了我们在许多不同情景应该怎么做的建议。It gives advice on what to do in lots of different situations. 23. 你应该用一块干净的布盖住割伤并用力压住。You should cover the cut with a clean cloth and press it hard. 24. 先得到医疗救助,然后使她感觉舒适并和她呆在一起。 Get the medical help first, then make her comfortable and stay with her. 25. 然后把受伤的区域放在冰凉的自来水下。Then put the burned area under cold running water.20 26.--如果你跑步时膝盖受伤怎么办?What would you do if you injured your knee while running? --如果我感到有些痛,我就停止锻炼。 If I felt some pain, I?d stop exercising. 27. 一个朋友在聚会上给你提供烟。A friend offers you cigarettes at a party. 28. 你必须把药藏得远离孩子们,并且应该告诉孩子当他们准备吃他们找到的“糖果”时要问问父 母。 You must hide medicine from children and you should tell children to ask their parents before they eat “candy” they find.Unit 5 It must belong to Carla.Phrases:1. belong to 2. hair band 3. use up 4. belong to (sb) = must be sb’s 5. have a picnic=go on a picnic=at a picnic 6. (im)possible 形---(im)possibly 副 maybe/probably/perhaps 7. listen to symphony 8. in a symphony hall 听交响乐 在交响乐大厅 属于 发带 用完 属于某人的 野餐不可能/可能9.at an optometrist appointment/dat 与配镜师有约 have an appointment/date with sb 10. have a math test on algebra 11. be crucial to sb 12. be crucial for sth 13. It’s crucial to do/that 从句 14. count 30% to the final exam 15. count from 1 to 100 17. final exam 18. finally=at last=in the end 19. be/get/feel anxious about sb/sth 在期末考占 30% 从 1 数到 100 16 discount 期末考试 最后 对…忧虑21与某人有约 数学考试考代数 对某人来说至关重要 对某事来说至关重要 20. be/get/feel worried about=worry about 21. the owner of …的主人22. chase sb=run after sb to catch him/her 追赶某人 23. in the shy 24. a strange creature/animal 25. catch sth/the bus 26. catch up with sb 27. extreme fellow/kid/guy 28. make noise(不可数) 29. be noisy(adj) 30.in the neighborhood (of….) 31. footsteps in the hallway 32. the director of….. 33. escape (from +地点) 34. The dog is barking . 35. strange smell 36. smell strange 37. lift a big stone 38. pretend to do sh 39. pretend to be doing sth 40. attempt to do sth 41. whose+n / which+n 42. favorite author 43. little kid 44. because of +n /doing sth because +从句 45. strange people 陌生人 最喜欢的作家 小孩 因为… 在天空中 一种奇怪的动物 赶上某物 赶上某人 极端的人 制造噪音 吵闹的 在…附近 走廊上的脚步声 主管 从…逃跑 那只狗在叫 奇怪的味道 闻起来奇怪 举起一块大石头 假装做某事 假装正在做某事 意图做某事22 46. next door neighbor 47. little by little 48. capital letter 49. strange event 50. used to 51. in our neighborhood 52. local school teacher 53. strange noise 54. extremely worried 55. be interviewed 56. local newspaper 57. call the police 58. have fun 59. anything strange 60. at first 71. have one`s own idea 72. get in the window 73. escape from+地 74. get off get on邻居 一点一点的 大写字母 奇怪的事 过去常常 在我们的附近 当地学校的老师 奇怪的声音 非常担心 被采访 当地报纸 打电话给警察 开玩笑 许多异同 首先 有某人自己的主意 从窗户进来 从…逃跑 下车 上车75. be less of a problem to do sth 做某事不成问题 It is less of a problem to help her.Sentences: 1. --这是谁的排球?--那肯定属于卡娜。她热爱排球。 --Whose volleyball is this?( Whose is this volleyball? ) --It must belong to Carla.(=It must be Carla?s.) She loves volleyball. 2. 她是唯一学习法语的人。She?s the only one who?s studying French(定语从句). 3. 这份家庭作业不可能是 Carol 的,她今天没上学。 The homework can?t be Carol?s. She wasn?t at school today. 4. 我想知道正发生什么事。 I wonder what?s happening.23 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21.有一个奇怪的生物出来了,它可能是一个外星人。 There is a strange creature getting out. It must be an alien. 我想我是在听音乐会的时候丢的,所以可能还在音乐厅里。 I think I dropped it during the concert so it might still be in the symphony. 这次考试很重要因为它占了期末考试总成绩的百分之三十,所以我不得不好好复习。 It's crucial that I study for it because it makes up 30% of the final exam. 如果你知道它可能在哪里的话,请给我打电话。 If you have any idea where it might be, please call me. 因为考试她很担心。 She is worried because of her test. (because of +n./pron./V because+从句) 肯定是少年们在玩耍。It must be teenagers having fun. 每个人都有自己的意见。Everyone has his or her own ideas. 肯定有什么东西来造访这个社区里的住户了.。 There must be something visiting the homes in our neighborhood. 团结就是力量。One finger can not lift a small stone. 仁者见仁, 智者见智。When an ant says “ocean”, he?s talking about a small pool. 诚信为先,富贵在后。It is less of a problem to be poor than to be dishonest. 当心不说话的人和不叫的狗。Be careful of the person who does not talk and the dog that does not bark. 强扭的瓜不甜。You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep. 告诉我我很快就忘记了。演示给我看,我也记不住,但是让我自己尝试我就能理解。 Tell me and I?ll forget. Show me and I may not remember. Let me try and I?ll understand. 今日事,今日毕。Don?t let yesterday use up too much of today. 一个好汉三个帮。He who would do great things should not attempt them all alone. 你最想会见历史上哪一位著名人物? What(Which) famous person from history would you most like to meet?Unit6 I like music that I can dance to.Phrases:1. Yellow River 2. on display 3. remind of 4. to be honest 5. be bad for 6. stay away from 黄河 展览;陈列 提醒 老实说;说实在的 对??有害 与??保持距离24 7. be in agreement 8. barbecued meat 9. tag question意见一致的 烧烤肉 反意疑问句10. music that I can dance to 随着音乐翩翩起舞 dance to the music 11. have great lyrics 12. music that I can sing along with sing along with 极大抒情 跟唱 跟唱 弹奏不同/各种/一些/种类的音乐13. play different /all/some/many kinds of music 14. write one’s own songs /lyrics 15. loud and energetic 16. be full of energy be full of = be filled with 17. play quiet and gentle songs 18. like sth/ dislike sth prefer A to B写自己的歌/自写作词 大声并且有活力 充满活力 充满 弹奏轻柔典雅的歌曲 喜欢/不喜欢 sth 比起 B 来更喜欢 Aprefer to do A (rather than do B) =would rather do A than do B 19. take sth/ sb to+地 20. remind sb of sth 21. Brazilian dance music 22. Heart String learn sth by heart 23. latest movie /book 24. over the years 25. look for entertainments 26.have a few 比起 B 来宁愿作 A 带某人/某物去某地 使 sb 想起 sth 巴西舞曲 心弦 用心学 sth 最近的电影/书 多年来 寻找乐趣 good features 有 一 些 优 点25 27.be 28.oneof…sure 之 一to 29.bestdo known =the most famous确定 最做 杰 出sth 的30、in the world today 31. the best loved sth/sb在当今世界上 最忠爱的人/sth32. photos of people and the countryside a photo of people and the country 人物与乡村风景照 33. interest sb 使 sb 感兴趣 be interested in= take an interest in 对??感兴趣34. a world class sb/musician 世界级人物/音乐家 35. miss this exhibition 36. musical group 37. pretty strange a pretty girl 38. come and go 39. have lots of energy 40. in the morning on Monday morning 41. have a great time 42. a good place to visit 43. lucky to be here 错过展览 乐队 十分奇怪 一个漂亮的女孩 潮起潮落 充满活力 在早上 在星期一早上 玩得愉快 一个参观的好地方 很幸运能在这儿44. six-month English course 六个月的英语课程 45. so much to see and do 许多可以看和可以做的事 46. a Chinese music concert 47. most of… 48. traditional music 49. suit sb fine 50. go for +目的地 51. lots of 一个中式音乐会 …中大多数 传统的音乐 非常适合 sb 去某地 许多26 52. different kinds of 53. what to try 54. film festival 55. go on a vacation 56. feel sick 57. a movie poster 58、taste good/delicious/sweet 59. keep healthy= stay healthy 60.A group of young people 62. discuss this question 63. be good at=do well in 64. prefer(not) to do sth 65.fast 66.take food care of不同种类 尝试什么 电影节 去度假 感到恶心 一张电影海报 尝起来美味/难吃/甜 保持健康 一群年轻人 对??有好处 擅长于? 更 ( 不 ) 喜 欢 做 sth 快 照 餐 顾 甜品 fact testing 实 实 验 际 室 测 上 验67. sweet desserts 68.actually=in 69.in laboratory70. some types of oil 71. in oil in ink 72. 73. 74. 75. 76. 77. 78.些种类的油 用油 用墨水increase the risk of cancer 增大致癌机率 the risk of doing sth 做某事的危害 even if 即使 eat nuts 吃坚果 eat a balanced diet 饮食均衡 eat biscuits and hamburgers 吃饼干和汉堡包 have a good balance 饮食平衡Sentences: 1. -你喜爱哪一种音乐?What kind of music do you like? -我喜欢能跟着跳舞/跟着哼唱的音乐。I like music that I can dance to /sing along with. -我们更喜欢有极好歌词的音乐。We prefer music that has great lyrics.27 我喜欢能将事物阐述得很好的作家。I like writers who explain things well. 你不喜欢这张 CD 的哪些东西? What do you dislike about this CD? 这音乐让我想起巴西的舞曲。 The music reminds me of Brazilian dance music 但是也的确有可取之处。It does have a few good features, though. 一定要到丽都画廊去看一看这个展览。Be sure to see this exhibition at the Lido Gallery. Amy Kim 是当今世界上最著名的中国摄影师之一。 Amy Kim is one of the best-known Chinese photographers in the world today. 8. 她很能迎合所有人的口味。She really has something for everyone. 9. 少数几张城市的照片就不是那么好了。The few city photographs are less successful. 10. 我每天都见到这些同样的东西,所以我对他们没什么兴趣。 I see the same things every day and they don?t interest me as much. 11. 无论你做什么,都不要错过这个展览。 Whatever you do, don?t miss this exhibition. 12. 这几年我们目睹了一些有着古怪名字的乐队来来去去。 Over the years, we?ve seen musical groups with pretty strange names come and go. 13. 如名所示,这个乐队精力十足。As the name suggests, the band has lots of energy. 14. 我们正在找一个宁静的地方度假。 We are looking for a quiet place to go on vacation. 15. 这里有许多可看和可做的事情。There?s just so much to see and (to) do here. 16. 我现在在香港玩儿得很开心,尽管说实话我更喜欢上海。 I?m having a great time in Hong Kong ,although I have to be honest and say that I prefer Shanghai. 17. 我很幸运能在这里完成我为期六个月的英语课程。 I am lucky to be here for my six-month English course. 18. 我只吃美食。 I only eat food that tastes good. 19. 一群年轻人聚在一起谈论这个问题。 A group of young people got together to discuss this question. 20. 我远离糖。I stay away from sugar. 21. 我认为大多数人都同意水果和蔬菜对身体有益。 I think most people are in agreement that fruit and vegetables are good for health. 22. 实际上,你知道在实验室测试中已经发现有一些油对身体确实有害吗? Actually, did you know that it?s been found in laboratory testing that some types of oil are really bad for us? 23. 我听说吃这样的烤肉会增加得癌症的风险。 I?ve heard eating burnt food like this can increase the risk of cancer. 24. 如果我是你的话,我会取而代之吃坚果。 If I were you, I would eat nuts instead. 25. 膳食平衡的人应该比那些只吃饼干和汉堡的人更健康,不是吗? People who eat a balanced diet should be healthier than those who only eat biscuits and hamburgers, shouldn?t they? 26. 最主要的是要有均衡的膳食结构。The main thing is to have a good balance. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7.28 Unit7Wherewouldyouliketovisit?1.take it easy 2.Niagara Falls 3.Eiffel Tower 4.Notre Dame Cathedral 5.in general 6.Ace Travel 7.provide with从容,轻松 尼亚加大瀑布 埃菲尔铁塔 巴黎圣母院 通常 文中指一旅行社名 给...提供8.as soon as possible=as soon as you can 尽快地 9.come true 10.I'd love to = want to do sth 11.sail across the Pacific 实现 想要 横渡太平洋12.dream about things = dream of doing sth 梦想做某事 13.the finding of 14.hopes and dreams 15.hang out 16.finish your education 17.have a good education 18.start work 19.so that 20.provide sth for sb = provide sb with /about sth 21.continue doing = go 提供...给... on doing 上大学 根据调查 = keep doing sth 继 续 做 某 ...的发现 希望与梦想 闲逛 完成你的学业 得到好教育 开始参加工作 如此...以致事22.go to university 23.according to the survey24.the most popular choice of jobs 选择最流行的工作29 25.computer programming 26.all kinds of dreams 27.to be volunteers 28.the 2008 Olympics 29.go to the moon 30.one day = some day 31.be willing to do 32.achieve one's dreams 33.have similar hopes 34.find a good job 35.hold on 36.travel posters 37.go on a vacation 38.go trekking电子设计 各种梦想 当志愿者 2008 年奥运会 登月 总有一天 愿意做某事 实现梦想 有相同的梦想 找到一个好工作 坚持 旅游景点海报 去渡假 徒步旅行39.trek through the jungle 徒步穿过热带雨林 40.go/walk through the park 41.relax on a beach 42.beautiful views 43.pay for 44.interests of places 45.be stressed out 46.Amazon jungle 47.consider doing sth consider sb to be sth consider sb as 48.travel spotlight 49.the capital of sth 穿过公园 去海滩渡假 漂亮的风景 付钱 名胜古迹 紧张 亚马逊丛林 考虑做某事 把...视为... 认为... 旅游胜地 ...的首都30 50.one of the liveliest cities in Europe 欧洲最有活力的城市之一 51.fantastic sights 奇妙52.one of the most famous churches in the world 世界上最著名的教堂之一 53.in the church 54.underground train = subway 55.an expensive place 56.travel with someone 57.translate things for sb 58.pack light clothes 在教堂 地铁一个高消费的地方 与某人一起旅行 为某人翻译事情 打包轻的衣服59.have lots of wonderful scenery.有一些美丽的风景 60.go out for half an hour 61.answer the phone 62.call people back 63.out of the office 64.get some information 65.find out 66.vacation packages 67.go on a nature tour 68.have a great whale watch tour 69.depend on 70.advertisement for vacations 71.visit Hollywood 72.take a trip = have a trip 73.in the east of China 74.cook one's own meals = cook meals by oneself 75.save money 为自己煮饭 省钱 出去半小时 接电话 回电 不在办公室 得到一些信息 弄明白 旅行指南 去亲近大自然的旅行 举行一次大型亲近鲸的旅游 取决于 假日广告 参观好莱屋 去郊游 在华东31 76.give me some suggestions for vacation spots 给我一些旅游景点好提议 77.be away 78.cook Beijing Duck 离开 做北京烤鸭79.stay in an inexpensive hotel 住在便宜的旅馆 80.how far 81.botanical park 82.amusement park 多远 植物园 游乐园Sentences: 我想徒步穿越巴西的亚马逊丛林。 I would love to go trekking in the Amazon jungle in/ Brazil. I?d like to trek through the Amazon jungle of Brazil. 2. -如果我们能一起去度假,难道不是很棒吗?-不啊,听起来还不错。 Wouldn?t it be great if we could go on a vacation together? -Yes, it sounds good. 3. 我希望有一天能去夏威夷。你有兴趣去吗? I hope to visit Hawaii one day. Would you be interested in going there? 4. 我喜欢天气很暖和的地方/ 当地人很友善的地方。 I love places where the weather is always warm/ where the people are really friendly. 5. 我得外出半小时,你能帮我接一下电话吗? I have to go out for half an hour. Could you please answer the phone? 6. 给我留条我好回电话。Just take the messages and I?ll call people back. 7. 下一次休假你为何不考虑到巴黎去玩一趟呢? For your next vacation, why not consider visiting Paris? 8. 巴黎是法国的首都,也是欧洲最有活力的城市之一。 Paris is the capital city of France and is one of the liveliest cities in Europe. 9. 他又一些迷人的景点,包括埃菲尔铁塔和巴黎圣母院-----世界上最著名的教堂之一。 It has some fantastic sights, including the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral, one of the most famous churches in the world. 10. 乘出租车游巴黎要花很多钱,但是乘地铁去城市的大部分地方却通常很方便。 Traveling around Paris by taxi can cost a lot of money, but it?s usually convenient to take the underground train to most places. 11. 但是总的来说,法国是一个高消费的地方。 In general, though, France is quite an expensive place. 12. 除非你自己会说法语,否则最好和一个能为你当翻译的人一起去旅行。 Unless you speak French yourself, it?s the best to travel with someone who can translate things for you. 13. 我希望你们能提供一些你们公司关于这类假期的得信息给我。 I hope you can provide me with the information about the kinds of vacations that your firm can offer. 14. 那必须是个我们能做很多户外运动的地方。 It has to be a place where we can do lots of outdoor activities. 1.32 如果我们能找到带有厨房的房子就再好不过了,那样我们就能自己做饭省钱了。 It would be nice if we could get a room with a kitchen so we could save money by cooking our own meals. 16. 毕业后你愿意做什么? What would you like to do after finishing your education? 17. 似乎一些学生希望尽快开始工作, 以便他们可以使父母生活地更好。 It seems some students would like to start work as soon as possible, so that they can help provide better lives for their parents. 18. 其他学生希望毕业后进大学继续深造。 Other students hope to continue studying after finishing school and to go to university. 19. 根据问卷调查,最受欢迎的工作是电脑程序设计。 According to the survey, the most popular choice of job is computer programming. 20. 还有相当多的人说他们的梦想是有一天能去月球。 Quite a few said they dream of going to the moon one day. 21. 不太现实的梦想也很普遍, 但是许多学生说他们希望通过努力来实现梦想。Less realistic dreams are also common, but many students reported that they were willing to work hard to achieve their dreams. 22. 拥有梦想非常重要,所以坚持你的梦想,总有一天他们会实现的。 It?s very important to dream, so hold on to your dreams, one day they may just come true. 15.Unit 8I’ll help clean up the city parks .Phrases:1.chean up 2.chear up 3.give out 4.put off 5.set up 6.think up sth 7.look after =take care of =care for 8.fix up=repair sth 9.give away 10.put up = put sth on the wall 11.hand out 12.work out fine 打扫干净 使振奋 分发 推迟 建立 想出 照顾 修理 赠送 张贴 分发 结局很好33 13.at once 14.part of speech 15.work outside 16.help homeless people 17.chear up sb 18.give/hand out sth 19.help sb with e up with a plan 21.put up sth/advertisements 22.put off sth/making a plan 23.write down sth 24.set up a food bank 25.call sb up 26.put sth to use 27.take after/be similar to sb =look like sb 28.give away sth to sb 29.use up sth/run out of sth =don’t have any more sth 30.spend time doing sth =It take sb+ 时 to do sth 31.tell sb about sth 32.donate sth to sb =give away sth. to sb 33.be hungry 34.less(后缀表否定)―ful(表肯定) homeless 无家可归的 careless 粗心的马上 词性 在外工作 帮助无家可归的人 使某人振奋 分发某物 帮助某人某事 提出一个计划 张贴广告 推迟某事 写下某事 建立一个食物储蓄站 打电话给某人 把…投入使用与…相象 赠送某人某物用完某物发时间做某事 告诉某人关于某事 向某人赠送某物 饥饿的nameless 匿名的 careful 细心的34 35.a major/great commitment major in+学科 36.at the elementary school 37.become/be a veterinarian一个重大奉献在小学 成为一名兽医38.coach a football team for sb 为某人训练一支足球队 39.help disabled people blind/deaf people 40.It’s one’s pleasure to do sth 41.be able/unable to do sth 42.shut up 43.support sb 44.appreciate sb 45Volunteer Day Clean-up Day 46.not only …but also… 47.be home to 48.volunteer to do sth 49.each of them 50.plan to do sth 51.in an animal hospital 52.be a professional singer 53.volunteer project 54.test paper 55 make a pen pal website 56.sport club 57.a photo of sb 58.send sth to sb 帮助残疾人 盲人/聋人 很乐意做某事 可能/不能做某事 闭嘴 支持某人 感激某人 志愿日 清洁日 不仅…而且… ….的家 志愿做某事 他们中的每个人 计划做某事 一家动物医院 一个职业歌手 志愿项目 考卷 交一个网友 运动俱乐部 某人的一张照片 送某人某物35 59.make it possible 60.fill sth with sth 61.face the challenge 62.ues one’s arm well 63.answer the telephone 64.open/shut doors 65.carry sth 66.be difficult for sb使…成为可能 使…充满… 面队挑战 很好的使用某人认的手 接电话 开/关门 搬运某物 对某人来说很困难67.a friend of mine(双重所有格) =one of my friends 我的一个朋友68.get a specially trained dog 得到一只特别训练的狗 69.because of 70.kind donation 71.train to do sth 72.understand different instructions 明白不同的指示 73.fetch one’s book 74.be used to do 75.an amazing dog 76.bring home 77.feel lucky 取来某人的书 被用于做某事 一只迷人的狗 带回家 感到幸运 因为 慈善募捐 训练做某事Sentences: 1. 我喜欢帮助无家可归的人。-- 你可以在食品站发放食物给他们。 --I?d like to help homeless people. C You could give out food at the food bank. 2. 我们需要想出一个计划来让人们了解城市大扫除的活动。 We need to come up with a plan to tell people about the city park clean-up. 3. 我们不能推辞制定计划。大扫除日离现在只有两周了。 We can?t put off making a plan. Clean-up Day is only two weeks from now. 4. 我们讨论时,我来记下所有的点子。While we talk, I?ll write down all the ideas. 5. 我们每个人可以打电话叫十个人来参加。 We could each call up ten people and ask them to come.36 做一名志愿者真棒! Being a volunteer is great ! 第 77 中是三个非常特别的年轻人的家园。 Number 77 High School is home to three very special young people. 8. 这三个学生都自愿献出他们的时间帮助他人。 These three students all volunteer their time to help other people. 9. 这项志愿者工作每周花费他们数小时的时间,因此是不小的奉献。 This volunteer work takes each of them several hours a week, so it is a major commitment. 10. 她在当地小学的课后看护中心做义工,把她的爱好运用到实际中去。 She puts this love to good use by working in the after-school care center at her local elementary school. 11. 我不仅从帮助他人中获得快乐,而且我也花时间着手做我喜欢的事情。 Not only do I feel good about helping other people, but I get to spend time doing what I love to do. 12. Jimmy 就是那个将旧自行车修好后再将之捐赠出去的男孩。 Jimmy is the boy who fixes up old bikes and give them away. 13. 我把自行车修理好后就将它们送给那些没有足够钱买属于自己的自行车的孩子。 I fix up the bikes and give them away to kids who don?t have enough money to buy their own bikes. 14. 星期一,他告诉电台记者为了买旧自行车他已把钱用完了。 On Monday he told a radio interviewer he had run out of money to buy old bikes. 15. 他还张贴了一些告示收集旧自行车,并打电话给他所有的朋友告诉他的麻烦事。 He also put up some signs asking for old bikes and called up all his friends and told them about the problem. 16. 我很感激你资助“动物助手”组织,一个为帮助残疾人而建立的机构。 I?d like to thank you for sending money to “ Animal Helpers” , an organization set up to help disabled people. 17. 你知道,你已经帮助我,使我拥有了“幸运” ,它让我的生活充满乐趣。 You see, you have helped make it possible for me to have “Lucky”, who has filled my life with pleasure. 18. 看不见、听不见、不能行走,或不能自如地使用双手是大多数人难以想象的事情。 Being blind, deaf, unable to walk, or use your hands easily is something that most people cannot imagine. 19. 她说将跟“动物助手”组织谈谈,看看是否有可能为我提供一只受过特别训练的狗。 She said she would talk to “Animal Helper” to see if it would be possible for me to get a specially trained dog. 20. Lucky 训练得能听懂各种不同的指令。Lucky has trained to understand different instructions. 21. 你看,因为你的好心捐助我才能有一只“救助犬”! You see, I?m only able to have a “dog-helper” because of your kind donation ! 22. 非常感激您的捐赠,这钱会很好地用来帮助像我这样的残疾人。 Your donation is greatly appreciated and the money is well used to help disabled people like me. 6. 7.Unit 9 When was it invented ?37 Phrases:1.be used for 2.light bulb 3.microwave oven 4.by mistake 5.by accident 6.fall into 7.in this way 8.knock into sb 9.invent sth be (was/were) invented by sb the most helpful invention 用来做 电灯泡 微波炉 错误的 偶然意外 落入 这样 撞上某人 发明某物 被sb发明 最有用的发明10.be used for doing=be used to do sth 用来做某事 used to be used to doing sth use up the use of sth 11.scoop ice cream heated ice cream scoop 过去常常 习惯做某事 用光 ...的用途 舀冰淇淋 舀冰淇淋的勺子12.shoes with adjustable heels 带有可调整后跟的鞋 shoes with high heels 高跟鞋13.battery--operated slippers/sneakers用电池操作的拖鞋 operate on sb operation 14.do sth by mistake make mistakes in sth 15.sprinkle salt on sth 给某人做手术 手术 错误的/巧合的做某事 在某方面犯错误 把盐撒在...上面38 16.an ancient Chinese legend 一个古老的中国传说 ancient culture 17.boil drinking water 18.produce sth be produced 19.pie plate flying disk 20.throw flying disk throw sth throw sth away throw sth about throw sth to sb throw sth at the dog 古文化 煮开水 制造某物 被制造 馅饼盘子 飞碟 扔飞碟 扔某物 把某物扔掉 到处乱扔 扔给某人 朝...扔21.one hundred years=one century一百年一世纪 early in the 21st century 22.including sth 23.create sth 24.be made from be made of 在21世纪初 包括某事 创造某物 由...制成&不& 由...制成&能&25.on a hard wooden floor 在一个坚硬的木制地板上 26.knock into sb knock at the door 27.divide sth into 28.the aim of sth 撞上某人 敲门 把...分成...部分 ...的目标29.get/throw a ball into the basket 把球投入篮筐 a basket of apples 30.a metal hoop 一篮苹果 一个金属环39 31.be shot 32.tour guide 33.move/run towards 34.a developping country a developped country 35.the popularity of 36.rise worldwide被射死 导游 朝...方向移动/跑 一个发展中国家 一个发达国家 ...的流行 引起全世界广泛传播37.NBA=National Basketball Association 国家篮球协会 38.equip sth with sth 39.in 1891 in the 1891s 40.have a history class 41.a friend of mine some partners of mine 42.hand--held calculators 43.play indoors 44.create a game 45.the safety of 46.fall down 47.It's believed that It's heard that It's said that It's thought that 48.travel around China 49.since then 50.notice sth 51.the number of 用...来装备 在1891年 在19世纪90年代 上一节历史课 我的一个朋友 我的一些伙伴 手提计算器 在户内玩 发明一种游戏 ...的安全 跌倒 人们相信 人们听说 据说 人们认为 游览中国 自从那以后 注意.. ...的数字40 a number of sth = many 52.dream about of doing sth 53.much-loved and active sport 54.a doctor called/named… 55.be born in /on 56.the first basketball game in history 57.take park in 58.in the dark 59.change the style of sth 60.from casual to dressy 61.in a bad mood =be moody 62.not...until 63.be discovered 64.oven on open fire许多 梦想做某事 深受人们喜爱的运动 一个叫...的医生 出生于 历史上第一场篮球赛 参加 在黑暗中 改变...的风格 从休闲到正式 心情糟糕 直到...才 被发现 在篝火上的炉Sentences: 1. 我认为计算器是在计算机之前发明的。 I think the calculator was invented before the computer. 2. 你小的时候,生活一定很艰难。 Life must have been difficult when you were a kid. 3. 那时候电视很贵,我们买不起。 In those days, TVs are really expensive, and we couldn?t afford one. 4. 它们是谁发明的? Who were they invented by? 5. --它们用来做什么?--它们用来在黑暗中看东西。 --What are they used for? --They are used for seeing in the dark/ They are used to see in the dark. 6. 很快人人都来订购薄薄的,脆脆的,咸咸的土豆片。 Soon everyone was ordering thinly-sliced, crispy, salty potato chips. 7. 你们认为最有用/最烦人的发明是什么?What do you think is the most helpful/annoying invention? 8. 薯片是由于阴差阳错发明的。Potato chips were invented by mistake. 9. 虽然直到 1610 年茶叶才被带到了西方国家, 但是这种饮料早在此 3000 多年以前就被发现了。 Although tea wasn?t brought to the Western world until 1610, this beverage was discovered over three thousand years before that. 10. 根据一个中国的古老的传说,神农帝在一次户外烧开水的时候发现了茶叶。 According to an ancient Chinese legend, the emperor Shen Nong discovered tea when he was boiling drinking water over an open fire. 11. 为了消遣和锻炼身体,这种很受欢迎和充满活力的运动受到很多人的喜爱。41 This much-loved and active sport is enjoyed by many, for fun and exercise. 当他在大学期间,有人叫他的同学发明一种可以在漫长的冬天在室内进行的运动项目。When he was at college, his class was once asked to invent a new game that could be played indoors during the long winters. 13. 运动员相撞或摔倒都很危险。 Knocking into players and falling down would be dangerous. 14. 运动员一边互相扔球一边跑向球场的另一端。 Players move towards one end of the court while throwing the ball to each other. 15. 运动员从篮子下面将球投进去,也可用背板把球反弹进篮子里。 Players shoot from below the basket and may use the “backboard” for guiding the ball into the basket. 16. 中国也组队参加比赛,虽然我们没有赢得比赛,但这些经历却促进了我们国家篮球的发展。 A team from China took part, and although they didn?t win they used the experience to help develop the game at home. 17. 在美国 NBA 打球的外籍球员的数量也渐渐多起来了。 The number of foreign players in America?s NBA(National Basketball Association) has increased. 18. 篮球也成为人们更喜欢观看的一项体育运动了。 Basketball has also become a more popular sport for people to watch. 19. 许多人梦想着成为著名的篮球运动员。 Many people dream of becoming famous basketball players. 12.Unit10 By the time I got outside , the bus had already left .Phrases:1.by the time 2.go off 3.run off/run away 4.on time 5.break down 6.show up 7.April Fool's Day 8.set off 9.get married 10.a piece of 11.Qomolangma mountain 12.by mistake by the time 到..时候 闹响 跑掉 离开 准时 损坏 出席 露面 愚人节 激起 引起 结婚 一片 一块 珠穆朗玛峰 错误的,失误的 到...时候42 13.He often oversleeps他经常睡过头14.The alarm clock went off just now. 刚才闹钟响了 15.rush at sb rush out of 16.on time in time 17.The door is locked. 18.break out 19.feel/be/get exhausted=feel stressed out 20.announce sth / that从句 朝某人冲奔 冲出…地方 准时 及时 门被锁上了 爆发火灾/能量 筋疲力尽 宣布某事Flowers announce that spring is coming . 朵宣告春天的来临 21.convince sb of sth 22.set off set off=set out 23.reveal a hoax 24.flee-fled-fled flee from + 地点 flee away 25.marry sb=get/be married to sb 26.ask sb to marry sb 27.in one's forties 28.have a happy ending have a sad ending 29.feel embarrassed an embarrassing thing 30.get up 31.fall asleep 使某人相信某事 激起 出发/起程 揭露一个谎言 逃离 从某地逃离 逃离/逃跑 和某人结婚 求婚 在某人的四十多岁 有个美好的结局 有个悲伤的结局 感觉尴尬 一件尴尬的事 起床 睡着43 32.look stressed out 33.have a bad morning 34.first of all 35.get in the shower =go into the bathroom get out of the shower take a quick show 36.get dressed 37.run all the way to school 38.no wonder 39.run back to school 40.get outside 41.get to school 42.leave one's sth at +地点 43.make it (to sth)看上去筋疲力尽 有个糟糕的早上 首先 洗澡 洗澡 洗完澡 洗一个快澡 穿衣 一路跑向学校 难怪 跑回学校 出去 到达学校 把某人的某物落在某地 来的及某事1)The train will arrive at 10:15. I think we'll make it. 2)We've almost made it . 3)Keep on and you'll make it. 及时赶到/到达目的 我们几乎成功了 坚持就会成功4)I think we should make it another time. 约时间 be late for e very close be close to e out 48.run off to 49.start doing sth 50.in one's car=by car 上学迟到 来的非常紧凑 与某人亲密 出版/出来 迅速离开去 开始做某事 乘车4644 51.give sb a ride 52.the final bell 53.invite sb to do sth 54.stay up late 55.April Fool 56.costume party 57.fool sb 58.happen to sb顺便载某人一程 最后的铃声 邀请某人做某事 熬夜到很迟 傻瓜 服装派对 愚弄某人 发生在某人身上59.change the clock to an hour earlier 调整闹钟提前一个小时 60.stay up all night studying 61.a radio program 62.land on the earth 63.move across 64.so convinced that… 65.hundreds of thousands of 66.across the whole country 67.in England 68.no more 69.stop doing sth 70.run to the local supermarket 71.across the country 72.TV star 73.invit sb onto one's show 74.be thrilled 75.want to do sth 76.lose both A and B 熬夜学习 一个广播节目 在地球着陆 穿过 如此确信以致… 成百上千 成千上百 遍及整个城市 在英格兰 不再 停止做某事 跑去当地的超市 整个城市 电视明星 邀请sb上sb的节目 非常兴奋 想做某事 失去A和B45 Sentences: 1. 我先是睡过头了。当我起来的时候,我的兄弟已经在洗澡了。 First of all, I overslept. And by the time I got up, my brother had already gotten in the shower. 2. 等我到外面时,公共汽车已经开走了。By the time I went outside, the bus had already left. 3. 当我到学校时,我意识到我将书包忘在家里了。When I got to school, I realized I had left my backpack at home. 4. 难怪你看起来这么紧张。No wonder you look stressed out. 5. 我既没拿到钥匙也没拿到书包,就这样跑回学校。I ran back to school without my keys or my backpack. 6. 当我回到学校,上课铃已经响了。By the time I got back school, the bell had rung. 7. 当我走进教室,老师已经开始讲课了。By the time I walked into the class, the teacher had started teaching already. 8. 你曾经当过愚人节傻瓜吗?Have you ever been an April fool? 9. 等我到了那儿,才发现他愚弄了我了。 When I got there, I found that he had fooled me. 10. 我是唯一一个穿着化妆舞服的人。我真的非常尴尬。 Iwas the only person wearing a costume.Iwas really embarrassed. 11. 一小时后,其他孩子出现了,我才意识到我被我兄弟愚弄了。 After an hour, the other kids showed up, and I realized that my brother had fooled me. 12. 愚人节那天有什么事情发生在你身上?What happened to you on April Fool?s Day? 13. 等我上数学课时,我已经精疲力尽了,因为我通宵熬夜学习。 By the time I got to the math class, I was exhausted because I had stayed up all night studying. 14. 所幸的是,我的同学托尼,他爸爸开车送他上学,他们带了我一段路。 Luckily, my friend Tony and his dad came by in his father?s car and they gave me a ride. 15. 我刚好及时赶到班里。I only just made it to my class. 16. 由演员 Orson Welles 主持的一个电台节目宣称来自火星的外星人已经降落在地球上了。 A radio program by actor Orson Welles announced that aliens from Mars had landed on the earth. 17. 韦尔斯是个如此有说服力的广播员以至于好几百人相信了这个故事, 于是恐慌在全国蔓延开来。 Wells was so convincing that hundreds of people believed the story and panic set off across the whole country. 18. 许多人涌向当地的超市买尽可能多的意大利面。 Many people ran to the local supermarket to buy as much spaghetti as they could. 19. 等到人们意识到这是一个愚人节的恶作剧时,全国所有的意大利面已一抢而光。 By the time people realized that the story was a hoax, all of the spaghetti across the country had been sold out. 20. 当我到学校时,正好打铃了。 When I got to school, the bell was ringing.Unit11Phrases:Could you please tell me where the restrooms are ?46 1. hand in 2. buy/sell shampoo 3. drugstore/book store furniture store music store 4. department store 5. Chinese Education Department上交 买/卖香波 药店/书店 家具店 音乐吧 百货商场 中国教育部=the Education Department of China 6. hang out with sb 7. fresh air /milk/meat 8. be uncrowded/crowded 9. dress up get dressed dress oneself 10. lend sb sth=lend sth to sb borrow sth from sb 11. No parking . 12. no wonder 和某人闲荡 新鲜空气/牛奶/肉 不拥挤的/拥挤 装饰 穿衣服 给自己穿衣服 借 sb.sth 向 sb 借 sth 不要停车 难怪13. (n.)trouble=problem/matter/difficulty 问题 What’s the trouble? 有什么问题?have some trouble (in) doing sth 有困难做 sth take some trouble to sb =take sb some trouble trouble(v.) sb 14. offend sb 15. hand out=give out 16. buy some stamps 麻烦 sb 冒犯 sb 分发 买一些邮票 给 sb 带去麻烦47 17. post office 18. on Center Street 21. on Main Street邮电局 在中心街道 在主要街道22.go past the bank=pass the bank /+n. 经过银行 come by=go by (不及物) 23.on the left/right(of) 24.save money 25.on the second floor 26.between…and… next to in front of in the front of across from 27.go out of the front door 28.take a right=turn right turn right onto Oak Street walk about three blocks 29.in Watertown 30.take a vacation 走大约 3 个街区 在水镇 度假 经过 在…的左边/右边 存钱 在二楼 在…之间 在…旁边 在…前面(外部) 在…前面(内部) 在…对面 走出前门 向右转31.the world’s largest water slide 世界最大的水滑道 32.rock band 33.dress up as clowns 34.both …and… 35.take dance lessons 36.on the beach 37.Sports Museum Science Museum 摇滚乐队 打扮成小丑 …与…都(两者都) 上舞蹈课 在沙滩 体育博物馆 科学博物馆48 History Museum 38.exchange A for B 39. take the escalator to the second floor 40 look for look at 41. go straight ahead go up/down 42. at the corner of 43. ask for information/help 44. be common be necessary 45. visit a foreign country 46. similar requests 47 sound rude 48. be polite 49. make requests 50. change the way we speak 51. talk with sb 52. depend on 53.speak/say to 54. on the other hand 55. a direct order 56.lead in to a question 58.be sorry to do 59.It seems that 从句… 60.in a way 61.in order (not) to do历史博物馆 用A换B 乘电梯去二楼 寻找 朝?看 一直往前走 向下/上走 在?的角落 寻求信息/帮助 共同的 必要的 参观外国 同样的提问 听起来粗鲁 有礼貌 提出要求 改变我们说话的方式 与某人谈话 取决于 与??讲话 另一方面 一个直接引语 引入一个问题 遗憾做? 看起来像 在一方面 为了(不)做某事49 63.language etiquette Sentences语言礼节1. Could you please tell me where the restrooms are? 2. I prefer being outside. 3. There is always something happening. 4. Parents will spend many happy hours walking through the History Museum. 5.Could you please tell me if there are any good museums in Newtown? 6. It’s important to use correct language. 7. Sometimes we might even need to spend some time leading in to a question or request. 8. Take the elevator to the second floor. 9. I've been collecting them for many years. 10. The drugstore is between the furniture store and the bookstore.Unit 12Phrases:People are supposed to shake hands.握手 拜访1. shake hands 2. drop by one's home =drop in at+地点 3. after all 4. pick up 5. make noise毕竟 捡起、拾起、开车接某人 发出令人不愉快的声音、制造噪音 餐桌礼仪 习惯于sth/doing 自学 被期望做某事 应该做某事 问侯 和某人握手 不同的风俗6. table manners 7. be\get used to sth/doing 8. learn by oneself 9. be supposed to do =should do 10. greet sb (in a right /wrong way ) 11. shake hands (with sb) 12. different customs13. kiss sb (on the face/cheek/forehead) 亲吻脸/脸颊/前额 14. feel/be relaxed/nervous 觉得轻松 ,紧张50 have relaxed/strict rules 15. drop by visit sb come over to 16. the land of sth /watches 17. after all first of all 18. pick up your bowl (of rice)有松/紧的规则 访问 拜访?王国 毕竟 首先 端起你的饭碗19. wipe one's mouth with the napkin用纸巾插嘴 20. point at sb 21. mind one's (table ) manners (1)eat with hands (2)talk at the table (3)pick up one's bowl of rice (4)start eating first (5)wipe one’s mouth with the napkin (6)make noise while eating (7)stick chopsticks into the food (8)point at sb with the chopsticks 指向 注意?礼仪 用手抓着吃 在餐桌上讲话 端起饭碗 先开始吃 用餐巾纸檫嘴 吃时发出声音 用筷子插进食物里 用筷子指向某人 边走边喝(9)eat or drank while walking down the street (10)put the hands in/on one's lap (11)say you're full (12) sit down from the left side 23. be/get used to sb /doing sth be used to do sth used to do sth把手放在大腿上 说吃饱了 从右手边坐下 习惯于 被使用做 Sth 过去常常 用(餐具)吃24. eat sth with a fork/knife/spoon/chopsticks51 25. feel/be full/hungry/empty be full of sth =be filled with sth 26. put the hands in/on one's lap 27. sth. occur (in sth) happen to sb 28. give sb compliments 29. toast sb=make a toast to sb 30. be unfamiliar to sb/sth He looks familiar to me.感觉很饱/饿 充满/装满… 把手放在大腿上 发生 发生 称赞sb 向sb敬酒 熟悉 我对他熟悉31. hold the spoon in the left/right hand 把…抓在左/右小手 32. Questions crowded my mind . be crowded with people 我脑袋里充满问题 挤满了人 把垃圾拿出去33. take out the rubbish/junk/garbage/litter/trash drop litter about 34. seek sb/sth I seek you = i c q 35. e-mail chat line 36. have online conversations with friends 37. type quickly /slowly 38. form good habits 39. combine sth to sth 40. use punctuation marks乱丢垃圾 寻找sb.\sth 我找你 网上聊天热线 和朋友上网聊天快速打字\很慢 养成好习惯 把sth和sth结合 使用标点符号记号 把你正感觉着的感情表现出来41. show the emotion you are feeling 42. e-mail sb /a friend (v ) send an e-mail to sb (n) e-mail English 43. write riddles传送电子邮件给sb电子邮件英语 写迷语52 44. learn sth. by oneself teach oneself teach +sb.+学科 45. at the proper/right time自学教sb学科 在合适的时间46. be pleased/happy/pleasant(物) = nice/pleasure 47. cut in line = jump in a queue wait in line = wait in a queue 48. seat oneself = have a seat =sit down 49. arrive a bit / a little late 50. be relaxed about sth. 插队 排队等待 就坐迟到一点点 对sth放松 计划做sth51. make plans to do sth.=plan to do sth. 52. walk around随意走, 四处走53. as many friends as I can / possible尽可能多的朋友 54. be + 分钟 + late 55. get/be angry with sb. get/be angry at sth 56. wear a fancy dress 57. make some mistakes 58. a disaster 59. wear the wrong clothes 60. be excited about sth. 61. leave for + 目的地 62. how to use chopsticks 迟到(多久) 对sb生气 对某事生气 穿一件舞会的裙子 犯错 一个灾难 穿错衣服 对sth很激动 离开去sp 怎样使用筷子 怎样在餐桌上表现 do sth. 被 允 许 做 而 为….感谢 sth 且how to behave at the dinner table 63.be 64.what's allowed more to65. thanks for53 66. exchange program 67. no reason 68. host family 69. be different from交换生项目 没有理由 房东家 不同于70. find/feel it+adj.+to do sth. 发现\感觉做sth… 71. have a good school year 72. older people 73. eat meals 74. give compliments 75. make appointments 76. give sb. lesson on sth. 77. be made in + 地点 be made of / from 78. in a western restaurant 79. eat with + 餐具 80. begin with 有一个好学年 长辈 吃饭 称赞 约会 给sb上关于…的课 由某地制造 由….制成 在一个西餐厅 用….来吃 从…..开始81. hold the spoon in one's left hand把汤匙放在左手边 82. get / be bored 83. can't stop doing sth. 84. in the traditional way 85. make faces 86. a left / right bracket 觉得厌烦 忍不住做sth 用传统的方法 做鬼脸 左\右括号87. send a message to sb. on a mobile phone 用手机发短息给sb 88. save time 89. written English Sentences 1. Who do you think is the most humorous actor? 2. It plays the most funny music. 省时 书面英语54 3. Jasper is the most wonderful shop in the town. 4. There are the most comfortable seats in Movie Palace. 5. Jason clothes shop have the most qualified }

我要回帖

更多关于 i m so dog down here 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信