Do you have trust in famous car brandsbrands?求问这句话的句型和标准翻译

> 【答案带解析】Do you know some world famous brands (品脾...
Do you know some world famous brands (品脾), such as Nike, adidas, Kappa...? What do you think of them? Do you use their products(产品)? Here are some students'
opinions:
Sam: I am a Nike fan. Many of Nike's advertisements
are fun and its products are great! I have a pair of Nike basketball shoes.
Joe: In my eyes , top brand means high quality, So I
love top brand products though they're very expensive. I was glad Mum bought me
a Kappa T-shirt last month.
Sally:The logos(标识) of famous brands are usually unique and nice. It's
cool to own products with those logos. Sometimes I wear my adidas coat.
Jack:Many top brand products
are advertised by spokesmen(代言人). I love the spokesmen
of many top brand products. I've got many Nike socks.
Susan: I know it's popular for young people to have
famous brand products these days. But my parents both lost their jobs. I have
no interest in following the fashion. I only choose the products that are not
expensive.
Adam: As a student, I don't earn money myself. It's
not easy for my parents to support me. So I only use some ordinary products. I
don't agree students use the famous brand products.
1.Joe loves top brand products because he thinks
______.
A.top brand
means high quality
B.top brands'
advertisements are fun
C.it's cool to
own top brand products
D.the spokesmen
of top brand products are his favourite
2.What does Sally think of the products of famous
brands?
A.She thinks
they are expensive.&&&&&&&&&&&& B.She thinks
it's cool to own them.
C.She thinks
they are popular.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.She thinks
they don't suit her.
3.Among the six students, who don't have top brand
products?
A.Sam and Joe.&&&&&& B.Sally and
Jack.&&&&& C.Susan and
Adam.&&& D.Jack and Sam.
试题分析:这篇短文主要介绍了六个学生针对一些名牌产品的个人观点。
1.根据Joe: In my eyes , top brand means high quality, So I love top brand products though they're very expensive.描述,可知选A。
2.根据Sally:Th...
考点分析:
考点1:记述文
一、完型填空题的命题特点&
& & &完型填空题是一种综合性比较强的测试题,它把单项填空和阅读理解等题型融为一体,它不仅考查学生对词汇、词组、语法、句型和常识逻辑等语言基础知识的掌握情况和正确使用语法知识的能力,而且也考查学生的理解能力、推理能力、以及情景语感等方面综合理解和运用语言的能力。完型填空题通常有两种题型:一种是选择填空题,即四选一;另一种是短文填空题。其中,以第一种较为普遍。&
二、完型填空的命题趋势 & &&
1、体裁、题材多样,考察学生涉猎各种信息的能力&
& & 体裁有记叙文、说明文等;题材涉及到趣味故事、幽默小品、科普知识、日常生活、人物小记、社会热点话题等等。短文一般文章短小,情节连贯,层次分明,线索清楚。目的是考查学生是否有阅读各种体裁、题材文章的能力以及获取各种新息的能力。 &
2、侧重整体理解、考查学生快速阅读理解能力。
& &解完型填空题需要学生具备视读、跳读、查读、猜词等各种快速阅读技巧。因为解题时间有限,在短短的时间内,要完成全文和选项的阅读,还要进行正确判断、推理、核查等工作。可见阅读速度非常重要。 & &&
3、侧重基础知识,考查学生语言知识的能力。
& & & 完型填空以文入手,结合文章的内容考查学生的基础知识,主要是词语搭配、近义词辨 异、辨析句子结构、掌握语法规则的能力。 &
4、上下文对照,考查学生捕捉关键词的能力。
& & & 解完型填空题时,单独看一句话是找不到正确答案的,需要阅读下句或者若干句才能明白。所谓上下对照,即在上文和下文中找到与正确答案相同的关键词。因此,在做题时要边读边在大脑中储存上下文信息的能力,捕捉关键词。 &
5、设置语境,考查学生的分析推理能力。
& & &旨在考查学生在选项都符合语法及句子结构的情况下能否利用前后语境去推断出正确答案。 & &
6、结合生活,考查学生利用常识题的能力。
& & &目的考查学生的生活常识,看看学生是否善于观察生活,积累生活常识,能否利用常识去做恰当的选择。 & &&
7、关注连词,考查学生对行文逻辑、句子关联的理解能力。 & & 此项用来考查学生在缺少连词的情况想,通过阅读能否理解句子的与句子的关系,是否了解行文逻辑的要求,能否掌握表示因果、转折、并列、条件、让步等的连词的用法。&
三、完型填空题的解题步骤: & & &
1、通读全文,了解大意 & &
& & & 越过空挡,通读全文,理顺题意,找出信息词,建立语言的整体感。这是做好完型 填空题的关键。因为完型填空题的特点是着眼于整体理解。 & &&
2、细读首尾,推测意图 &&
& & &文章的首句是全文的“窗口”,尾句是文章的总结、结论或点睛之笔。这样,通过阅 读首句和尾句,就可以了解背景知识,对于空格位置的词语进行大胆分析和判断,以便揣测作者的意图,理顺思路,为后面的答题做好铺垫。 & &&
3、综合考虑,瞻前顾后 &
& & & 在通读全文的基础上,根据全文大意,展开逻辑思维,瞻前顾后,分析这一空格处在 句中的地位,前后的关系和它所起的作用,认真观察选项,仔细推敲,确定最佳答案。&
初中各年级课件教案习题汇总
语文数学英语物理化学
4、复读全文,验证答案 &做完题目以后,要立足整体,再次通读全文,从语法入手,检查一下句子的时态、语法、主谓一致、代词的性、数、格以及词语的搭配等是否正确。若有疑问,必须根据文章的中心思想,从意义、语法的角度来仔细权衡,加以改正,弥补疏漏。
相关试题推荐
Mr Chen is a farmer who &&1&&in
western China with his wife and two sons. One year ago, he discovered that he
had cancer. The doctor told him that he needed &&2&&at
once. And he said the operation would &&3&&thousands
of yuan. It was too much money for Mr Chen and his wife. They had no job and &&&4&&&were
at school. The situation seemed &5&.
Two weeks later, however, Mr Chen got some &&6&&news.
He was told about a health care project which provides medical treatment for
poor patients in &&7&&China. They &8 &to
pay only half the cost or even less. Thanks to the project and the kindness of &9
&family and neighbours, he was able to receive an operation just &&10&&to
prevent the illness from getting worse. &11 &he has returned
to his family.
The &&12&&of this health
care project is to improve the situation for poor people in western China. So
far, the project has helped more than 5,000 people &&13&&medical
aid. The Chinese government is &&14&&working
together with other countries and international organizations to do this. They
hope to develop a new health care model &&15&&China.
As our country develops, we must remember the responsibilities(责任) of caring for the weakest members.
1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.live&&&&&&&&&&& B.lives&&&&&&&&&& C.are living& D.lived
2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.a treatment&&&& B.a rest&&&&&&&&& C.an operation&& D.training
3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.pay&&&&&&&&&&& B.spend&&&&&&&&& C.have D.cost
4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.both their
sons&& B.both their
daughters& C.all their
sons&& D.all their
daughters
5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.hopeful&&&&&&& B.hopeless&&&&&&& C.harmful&& D.harmless
6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.sad&&&&&&&&&&& B.bad&&&&&&&&&&& C.terrible&& D.good
7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.eastern&&&&&&&& B.southern&&&&&&& C.western& D.northern
8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.want&&&&&&&&&& B.need&&&&&&&&&& C.prefer&&& D.like
9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.my&&&&&&&&&&& B.your&&&&&&&&&& C.his& D.her
10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.in time&&&&&&&& B.on time&&&&&&&& C.at the same
time D.for a long
time
11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.Already&&&&&&& B.Just&&&&&&&&&&& C.Ever& D.Now
12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.chance&&&&&&&& B.advice&&&&&&&& C.example&& D.goal
13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.receive&&&&&&& B.receiving&&&&&& C.received& D.receives
14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.too&&&&&&&&&&& B.also&&&&&&&&&& C.either D.as well
15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.to&&&&&&&&&&&& B.at&&&&&&&&&&&& C.for&& D.on
The lifestyle we were used to ________ a lot these
years.
A.changing&&&&&&&&& B.changed&&&&&&&&& C.has changed&&&&&& D.being changed
Excuse me. I _________ I was blocking(挡) your way.
A.didn't
realize&&&&&& B.don't realize&&&&&& C.haven't
realized&&&& D.wasn't
realizing
Though the key was pressed, nothing ______ on the
screen.
A.appeared&&&&&&&& B.was appeared&&&&& C.appears&&&&&&&&&& D.is appeared
---You never have sweet snacks, do you?
---________. Though I know they’re bad for our health.
A.Yes&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.No&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Yes, I don’t&&&&&& D.No, I do
题型:阅读理解
难度:简单
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.( ) a basketball? A. Do you have B. Are you have C. Are you D. Do you are have——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
( ) a basketball? A. Do you have B. Are you have C. Are you D. Do you are have 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
_____ a basketball?
[&&&& ]A. Do you have B. Are you have C. Are you D. Do you are have
—Do you have a basketball game?&& —Yes,______.
[&&&& ]A. we have&&&&&&&&B. we do&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. we are&&&&&&&&&& D. I am
Do you know the girl over there? She wears a hat with flowers on it. Her name is Xinzi. She is a nice Japanese girl, my new friend. She is in our class, studying Chinese.I like Xinzi. I don’t know Japanese, and Xinzi doesn’t know much Chinese. We know some English. We are the same age. And we have the same interests. We like to sing Chinese, Japanese and English songs. I help her to ride a bike and fly a kite. She helps me to swim and jump. We like playing football, but we can’t play at school because the playground is small. Xinzi and the other girls in our class will go to the swimming pool on Monday, and I want to go with them.【小题1】What does the girl know?A.Much Chinese.B.Some English.C.Little Japanese.D.Nothing.【小题2】What is Xinzi good at?A.Swimming and jumping. B.Riding a bike.C.Flying a kite.D.Playing basketball.【小题3】Xinzi and the other girls want to ______ on Monday.A.play gamesB.go swimmingC.play footballD.fly kites
Do you know some world famous brands (品脾), such as Nike, adidas, Kappa...? What do you think of them? Do you use their products(产品)? Here are some students'opinions:Sam: I am a Nike fan. Many of Nike's advertisementsare fun and its products are great! I have a pair of Nike basketball shoes.Joe: In my eyes , top brand means high quality, So Ilove top brand products though they're very expensive. I was glad Mum bought mea Kappa T-shirt last month.Sally:The logos(标识) of famous brands are usually unique and nice. It'scool to own products with those logos. Sometimes I wear my adidas coat.Jack:Many top brand productsare advertised by spokesmen(代言人). I love the spokesmenof many top brand products. I've got many Nike socks.Susan: I know it's popular for young people to havefamous brand products these days. But my parents both lost their jobs. I haveno interest in following the fashion. I only choose the products that are notexpensive.Adam: As a student, I don't earn money myself. It'snot easy for my parents to support me. So I only use some ordinary products. Idon't agree students use the famous brand products.1.Joe loves top brand products because he thinks______.A.top brandmeans high qualityB.top brands'advertisements are funC.it's cool toown top brand productsD.the spokesmenof top brand products are his favourite2.What does Sally think of the products of famousbrands?A.She thinksthey are expensive.&&&&&&&&&&&& B.She thinksit's cool to own them.C.She thinksthey are popular.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.She thinksthey don't suit her.3.Among the six students, who don't have top brandproducts?A.Sam and Joe.&&&&&& B.Sally andJack.&&&&& C.Susan andAdam.&&& D.Jack and Sam.&
Do you want toknow something about chil&dren in Africa? What to they do for fun every day?Find out here:EducationSchool isexpensive for many African children. Lots of families can't afford schooluniforms or ex&ercise books even though they don't have to pay for school.For those luckyenough to go to school , they have a lot to learn. Some take two language clas&ses:English or French, and their first language. There is also math, science,history, social studies and geography. Chores take up much ofchildren's time after school. They have to get water and fire&wood for thefamily every day. Also there's clean&ing , washing and helping Mum with themeal.Daily funIt's not all workand no play. Sports are very popular. Children can make goals with twigs ( 嫩树枝)and their own footballs withplastic and bits of string ( 绳子 ). They play in the country and the streets of old towns. There'remany football teams for teenagers in Africa.InternetIt's reallyexpensive to get on the Internet. To surf the net for 20 hours costs over 600 yuan.This is more than the average (平均的) monthly pay per person.Egypt and SouthAfrica are the top two users of the Internet in Africa. All of the capitalcities there can get on the Internet.Some schools offercomputer lessons but few students can enjoy computer fun at home.1. The underlined word &Chores&probably meansA.网上冲浪B.家务杂活C.体育活动D.家庭作业2. Sports are very popular in Africa because chil&dren_________.A. do not needmoney to playB. can play allkinds of ball gamesC. don't like togo to schoolD. don't like todo their homework3.The passage is mainly about_________.A. education inAfricaB. children'sschool life in AfricaC. the Internet inAfricaD. children'sdaily life in Africa4.From the passage, we can infer (推断) that in Africa_________.A. basketball ispopular among childrenB. children inAfrica have to pay for schoolC. some childrenin Africa have to take two for&eign language classesD. people in Egyptand South Africa may get higher pay than people in the other countries&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号brands是什么意思_brands在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
brands是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
brands是什么意思 brands在线翻译 brands什么意思 brands的意思 brands的翻译 brands的解释 brands的发音 brands的同义词 brands的反义词 brands的例句
brands[braendz] 原级:现在分词:过去分词:过去式:\u\u\u8BE2\u00B7\u82F1\u8BED\u5355\u8BCDbrands 基本解释牌子;商标( brand的名词复数 );烙印;类型;污辱( brand的第三人称单数 );铭刻于;加商标于;打烙印于;brands 网络解释1. \u\u006E\u\u002E\u\u\u\u002E\uF\u006D1. 品牌:其中,我必须提到四点:全球化(globalization)、成长性(growth)、工业簇(industrialclusters)以及品牌(brands). 赫尔曼.西蒙:在服务行业,专业化(specialization)比在其他行业要更加重要. 原因很简单:服务往往可以很容易找到替代品.2. [毛包]标志;[唛头印记]沾污毛:brand 牌子,商标;品种 | brands [毛包]标志;[唛头印记]沾污毛 | Brazil wax 巴西腊3. 商标:Boesky, Ivan伊万?波额斯基 | Brands 商标 | Caesar Palace凯撒宫4. 烙印;耻辱;商标;等级:atmosphere气氛;风格;空气 | brands烙印;耻辱;商标;等级 | broadcast 传播;广播,播音brands 双语例句1. Brands involved: DASH, YAMAHA/T-KOKO/SNOY/BOSCH, etc..&&&&品牌涉及:DASH,YAMAHA/T-KOKO/SNOY/BOSCH等。2. IT survey participants reported that 92 percent of the organizations have experienced a cyber attack The injury to corporate brands as a result of a major data loss incident is critical, especially in an economic downturn&&&&调查中发现,有50%的IT营运人员认为委外是相当急迫且近期的严重风险,而此同时,有75%的IT安全专家表明网路犯罪是一项重大的课题。3. Qingdao Hongbo of products designed to meet internationally renowned brands mud pump: Emsco, Gardner-Denver, National, Oilwell, Ideco, Skytop/Brewster, OPI, Wirth, Wilson, Gaso.&&&&青岛鸿博的产品设计符合国际知名品牌泥浆泵:Emsco,Gardner-Denver,National,Oilwell,Ideco,Skytop/Brewster,OPI,Wirth,Wilson,Gaso。4. Each activities for the 555 brands, but it is also a progressive layers of the process.&&&&每一个活动都是为555品牌服务,同时又是一个层层递进的过程。5. In 2006, some emerging brands and the emergence of new markets, but also made the Chinese Economy Hotels in the Format and geographical breakdown on the layout more plump.&&&&2006年,一些新兴品牌和新兴市场的出现,也使得中国经济型饭店在业态细分和地域布局上更趋饱满。6. Yuan. Other brands cost about 150 yuan.&&&&一百。其他的好点儿牌子的都要一百五呢。7. brands7. Expert ideas - store samples display excellent products, qualified products, sales process quietly qualified goods, inferior goods sold to customers in the current tile industry is more common, consumers need to do is to alert businesses cargo to the need in time to open the box to check to see whether the product is delivered with the ch payment certificate must make formal business invoices, invoices indicate excellent products, qualified the word goods, quality problems occur the best brands to buy reputable, do not easily believe that any business discounts, they often will be the original price 60/block products marked as 160 yuan/piece for sale, even if playing 5 discount, customers also may not be cost-effective.&&&&专家支招--店中样品摆放优等品、合格品,销售过程中悄悄将合格品、次等品卖给顾客的现象在目前瓷砖行业较为常见,消费者需要做的就是提高警惕,商家将货送到时,需要及时打开包装箱检查,看送来的产品是否与店内选择的样品一致;交款时一定要让商家出具正规的发票,在发票上注明优等品、合格品字样,出现质量问题以便解决;最好购买信誉好的知名品牌,不要轻易相信随便打折的商家,他们往往会把原价60元/块的产品标为160元/块销售,即便打5折,顾客也未必划算。8. Domestic brands are now looking OEM projects and the country's regional agent, joint development of automotive compressor refrigerator market.&&&&现诚征国内品牌企业OEM项目合作及全国各区域代理,共同开发汽车压缩机冰箱市场。9. Interms of quality, we believe that our products can not be overwhelmed by those of other brands.&&&&在质量方面,我们认为其他牌子的产品是无法与我们相比的。10. 10. You should not waste money on purchasing handbags of those name brands while you are still workless.&&&&你还在失业的时候不要浪费钱去买那些名牌包。11. 11. Translated Description: focused global high-end jewelry brands and new product information display, as well as cultural trends and jewelry with the concept of communication.&&&&&&Description:专注全球中高端珠宝品牌和新产品的资讯展示,以及潮流搭配和珠宝文化概念的传达。12. Due to the fact that brands are mainly described by language, there are some difficulties in the brand translation.&&&&&&这种差贰言决语言表现在牌号的翻译与表述之上,使得牌号翻译具有肯定的难度。13. 911查询·英语单词13. The survey also clearly reflected in the pioneer class of 23 brands, the Mainland accounted for nearly half of the brand.&&&&&&此次调查也清晰地反映出,在23类先锋品牌中,非内地品牌占了近一半。14. English: Two different brands of rice can be exchanged for the baby to eat it?&&&&&&两种不同品牌的米粉能交换着给宝宝吃吗?15. 15. Our company owns two famous brands: DHII and S it's a high and new technology enterprise specializes in the research, production and marketing of security system and intelligent home series of product.&&&&&&深圳市深锦宏实业有限公司成立于1999年,公司拥有两大品牌,是专业从事安全防范系统、智能家居系列产品的研发、生产、销售为一体的高新技术企业。16. As the brand globalization comes, the international competition internalizes and foreign brands continuously launch an offensive.&&&&&&随着品牌全球化的到来,国际竞争国内化,洋品牌不断向中国的市场发起攻击。17. 17. China's accession to the WTO, with the inflow of foreign population, particularly in Asia, population increase, the demand for spices to form a kind of inevitability to the vast number of customers in order to provide the best quality products, the Company and India well-known brands such as: encouraging fitness Nuba Marti rice Kohinoor Basmati Rice.&&&&&&中国加入世贸后,随着国外人口的流入,特别是亚洲人口的增加,对香料的需求形成了一种必然性,为了给广大的客户提供最优质的产品,本公司和印度知名品牌如:可喜奴巴适马蒂香米Kohinoor Basmati Rice。18. 911查询·英语单词18. Number of well-known brands at home and abroad component manufacturers maintained a good partnership.&&&&&&与国内外多个著名品牌的元器件生产商保持着良好的伙伴关系。19. 19. Last weekend, occurrence JUSTYLE of the concentration on the website with greatly small Internet, clear is expensive, medium national boat net and net of 100 ability invite applications for a job the network advertisement of 4 little known enterprises, the website includes all website resource on platform of the mom in A, and Yahoo, naughty the numerous website resource such as treasure, Alibaba, the advertisement that these blotting out the sky and cover up the earth makes 4 afore-mentioned brands become famous overnight on the net.&&&&&&上周末,互联网大大小小的网站上集中出现JUSTYLE、昭贵、中国民航网和百才招聘网四家名不见经传的企业的网络广告,网站包含阿里妈妈平台上所有网站资源,以及雅虎、淘宝、阿里巴巴等众多网站资源,这些铺天盖地的广告使得上述四个品牌在网上一夜成名。20. Superbrands International works with consumer research partner Synovate to identify the most highly acclaimed brands in a number of different categories.&&&&&&国际超级品牌协会设有独立的评审委员会,由广告业界代表、跨国企业的管理人员及市场研究专才组成。brands 单语例句1. China Business Weekly reported that foreign brands and joint ventures represented 68 percent of the market in 2003.2. The Guangzhou public security bureau reported on Sunday they had busted a major criminal gang involved in selling faux designer brands in the city.3. It served as a mascot for national brands like RCA and Buster Brown Shoes.4. But a lot of Chinese people buy into such tricks, which may partly explain why so many Chinese brands have adopted foreign names.5. Famous Italian brands like Freddy will bring their latest designs and fans can also buy the Italian national team costume as worn by Olympic competitors.6. These people should realize that the more counterfeit goods they buy, the less room quality national and multinational manufacturers have to establish their brands.7. Foreign automakers are pushing to expand sales in China while young but ambitious local brands such as Volvo buyer Geely want to raise their profile.8. Joining hands with TV programs is one way brands can be part of real life rather than just buying advertising space.9. By comparison, the auto markets of Japan and South Korea continue to be dominated by domestic brands.10. Premium brands usually target the top end of the consumer chain, where affluent clients can afford to pay top price.brands是什么意思,brands在线翻译,brands什么意思,brands的意思,brands的翻译,brands的解释,brands的发音,brands的同义词,brands的反义词,brands的例句,brands的相关词组,brands意思是什么,brands怎么翻译,单词brands是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐