文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场僵持局面出现了,地球末日来到了。
The situation was deadlocked; the planet doomed.
地球末日并不像气候模型预测的那样。
NOT because the climate models are predicting the end of the world as we know it.
这如同电影中毁灭性自然之灾后的地球末日。
It looks like a filmmaker's apocalyptic vision of Earth following a devastating natural disaster.
根据星象图,古代的马雅人和科学家曾预言2012是地球末日,宇宙灾难将以某种形式发生。
Based on the star charting, the ancient Mayans and Scientists prophesied that on the year 2012 would be the end of the earth cycle and some form will happen to the universal catastrophe.
我们以卓越的精确度登上了月球,但却陷入了地球末日般的一片混乱,对此我失望之极。
I feel so depressed we find ourselves rich in goods, but reaching with magnificent precision for the moon, but falling into raucous discord dooms day on earth.
你真相信只有很少人死于H1N1吗?地球末日真的来了?
Do you really believe that there are only a few people died of H1N1 flu?
一旦“地球末日”来临、只需通过无线遥控方式激活这些月球上的“备份”,便可重新恢复地球上的人类及万物。
The ark can be activated to rebuild human race in the event of Earth being devastated by a nuclear war, giant asteroid, or widespread plague.
大量的人遭受恐慌,认为地球末日就要来临了。
Consequently, large numbers of people have suffered psychic upheaval and deemed the doomsday of earth is coming near.
我忽然感觉地球末日来临了。
I suddenly felt the end of the earth.
由于近些年来怪异无比的天气变化,我时不时地和朋友鼓吹地球末日论,常常被批有“反人类”倾向。
Because of the unusual climate changes happened these years, I advocated the "Doomsday theory" to my friends from time to time. My remarks are often criticized as of "anti-humanity" inclination.
当全地球末日来临时咱们将清楚该去责备什么。
When the end of the state gos, we'; ll understand what to blame.
他有六篇小说描述了地球的末日——自然,这些小说不会全部变成现实。
After all, he had written six stories about the end of the Earth; they couldn\\\'t all be true.
许多人在担心我们这个地球的末日。
Most of people are worrying about the end of our Earth.
然后在1954年,多萝西马丁坚持船将抵达伊利诺伊州橡树公园,运送信徒离开末日地球。没有发生。
Then, in 1954, Dorothy Martin insisted ships would arrive in Oak Park, Ill. , to transport believers off the doomed planet. Didn't happen.
他还构想出一部可以消灭所有地球生命的末日机器,在《Dr.Strangelove》里Kubrick就使用了这个创意。
He also dreamed up the Doomsday Machine, a device that could destroy all life on Earth, which Kubrick used in Dr. Strangelove.
一旦寒冷的冬天笼罩地球,世界的末日就到来了。
The world will come to an end when an icy winter will seize the earth.
末日假设围绕一颗名为X或者Nibrus的未知星球将撞击地球,随后世界末日到来。
The doomsday scenario revolves around claims that the end of time will come as an obscure Planet X - or Nibiru - collides with Earth.
今年发生的灾难和保护地球2)2012世界末日真的会到来么?
Disasters at 2010 and protect the Earth 2) Will 2012 apocalypse end of world really come?
在一些关于2012年世界末日的预言里,地球将会成为一个非常危险的地方,因为会发生“磁极转换”
In some 2012 doomsday prophecies, the Earth becomes a deathtrap as it undergoes a "pole shift."
世界末日钟”警告:地球离毁灭的午夜只剩下5分钟!
The 'Doomsday Clock' is now at 5 minutes to midnight.
他说世界末日就要到了,地球即将爆炸,事实上他所说的都是骗人的鬼话。
He said that doomsday was about to come and that the Earth was going to explode. In fact, what he says are just fallacies to deceive people.
我想导演艾默里克想用一个创新的手段来毁灭地球,幸运的是他并没有迎合那些世界末日论者天花乱坠的末日梦。
I think Emmerich was trying to be "novel" in this attempt to kill the Earth and fortunately he didn't pander to the doomsday theorists by over-hyping one of their doomsday dreams.
虽然,世末日只是个传言,但地球只有一个,它经受不起人类的如此破坏与摧残,这可都是不争的事实。
Perhaps doomsday is no more than a hearsay, we have only one Mother Earth. She is incapable of taking all these exploitation and devastation from us, human beings. These are all indisputable facts.
虽然,世末日只是个传言,但地球只有一个,它经受不起人类的如此破坏与摧残,这可都是不争的事实。
Perhaps doomsday is no more than a hearsay, we have only one Mother Earth. She is incapable of taking all these exploitation and devastation from us, human beings. These are all indisputable facts.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
假如地球末曰真的会来地球上会发生什么
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
地球末日可以参考恐龙灭绝,大部分地面被毁,大部分人类死亡,有一小部分人类会继续生存下去然后重建文明.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
会乱套了吧
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 地球末日中文版 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信