能否翻译下英文,谢谢观赏英文翻译

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
我希望能够得到您的原谅
英语翻译尽量不要用forgive这个词谢谢I beg your pardon ,sincerely .这样子说够不够真诚啊?!
风纪社7324
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
I beg your pardon...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I hope that u can accept my regret.
为什么不能用呢?就得用
I beg your pardon就很不错啦
够真诚了..
Forget it ,man I know I got a mistake!
我觉得满好的了已经
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译 First Shot Best Shot哪位大侠可以帮我翻译一下: first shot best shot 如何翻译成中文.成语也可以的. 谢谢咯.
小彬°KD嗅49
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
成语的话就先入为主.在心理学上,有一个“首因效应”,就是人们对某人的第一印象在很长一段时间内影响着该人一系列的思想和行为看法.所以这个首因效应其实就是第一印象很重要.当然成语的话应该还有其他的或许更好的,你就参考下吧.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码中文翻译英文,翻译软件的回答请勿扰,一定要地道的英文翻译,谢谢啦!-在线等,谢谢!!翻译器翻译者
中文翻译英文,翻译软件的回答请勿扰,一定要地道的英文翻译,谢谢啦! 在线等,谢谢!!翻译器翻译者
中文翻译英文,翻译软件的回答请勿扰,一定要地道的英文翻译,谢谢啦!
所以只有非常受欢迎和外观设计非常精致的款式才能使他们心动,直到购买。有时仓库显示的库存也并不是完全准确,所以我们经常通过E-mail申请产品而失败。由于我们的客人大部分喜欢精打细算或者谨慎的消费。这也许也是其他公司共同存在的一个难题。因此我们是不是可以多多利用这样的一些产品来加强产品的销售?而且,我们很多非常好卖的季节性产品到货一次就再也没有了,我们觉得这些产品的市场潜力是非常大的。所以,不知道我们今后好看的季节性产品的供应能否更充足一些(包括非季节性产品)最近,我们的产品供应不足,尤其是非常容易销售的和客人第一眼看到就很喜欢的款式供不应求
ear XXX!Best regardsSincerely yoursXXX手工翻译的? Anyway, we do think these products have a huge market potential. So we are asking you to consider supplying us with more of the seasonal products (non-seasonal products also included) that show a promising market potential, we have run out of stock of many seasonal products purchased on a one-time basis, so we are looking forward to your positive reply,Recently, we are suffering from not enough of products stock, and those with fast sales and those the customers will like at first glance are in short supply, it is our common interest to see these products enjoy a better market position. As the stock so indicated is sometimes not accurate, we have failed often by mere Email applications for those products.Since the majority of our customers are either meticulous or cautious, so only the very popular or delicately-designed in exterior product styles are able to attract the customers and make them finally do the purchase. This might also be a common difficulty for other companies. In view of the above, we are wondering whether it is practical to make more use of such products to promote the products sales. Furthermore
our product supplies have been insufficient, especially the eash-sale items and the products in which customers like from their first glance, our supplies could not satisfy the demands, sometimes the inventory in our warehouse is not perfectly accurate, therefore we often use emaiil to request for products and fail.Because most of our customers (clients) like to get a bargain or spend carefully, therefore, only products that are popular and the ones that comes with packages designed with a high aesthetic quality can make them get tempted, until they actually buy them.
This is possibly an existing problem with other companies as well.
Because of this can we use more of this type of products to strengthen products sales?
As well, we have some very popular seasonal products that cannot be back-ordered after we ordered it once, and we think that the potential for these products are great.
Therefore, could we have more supplies for the popular seasonal products including non-seasonal products)?
We would like to increase (the sales or potential? 提升什麼? 营销还是潜力?) of these products.
We are waiting for you good newsLately
中英文语音翻译软件……
中英文翻译软件:百度翻译。 百度翻译是一款为安卓用户设计的翻译应用,有专业的离线词典和离线翻译引擎让...
有没有软件可以把英文网页翻译成中文的?……
把英文网页翻译成中文的方法/步骤: 1、下载安装360安全浏览器; 2、下载安装完成后,打开浏览器时...
WORD文档怎样从整篇英文翻译成中文的……
打开Word2007英文文档窗口,切换到“...框,提示用户将通过WorldLingo服...
手机英文翻译软件……
1.最好的便是百度翻译,可以多种语言翻译,且有例句可以根据所需进行单词选取,且还有英美发音,但是长篇...
带G文的英文翻译软件……
Google翻译
用什么软件可以将中文转换成英文……
芸念 问题未开放回答 推荐于 19:21:43 最佳答案 中英文转换...下一个...
word文档中的英文怎么转化为中文……
1、运行word,打开需要转化成中文的文档。 2、点击菜单栏中的“审核”,打开审核相关的工具栏,点击...}

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢观看英文翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信