浏览次数:12|
上传日期: 23:37:16|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 300 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
[精品]I单词听写
关注微信公众号As a caring, supportive emotional-focused therapist, my treatment approach is to provide a safe environment where&clients address current challenges and long-standing issues. With sensitivity and compassion, I help individuals bring resolution to a wide range of life challenges and psychological issues.
With an integration of complimentary methods, I draw from a selection of styles and techniques to incorporate what is most helpful for each individual.& Together with each client I work to build on strengths and achieve life goals.
1370 Brea Blvd, Suite 210Fullerton, CA 92835
TherapySites CUSTOMER WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
DISCLAIMER of Mary Bermani, LMFT and MH Sub I, LLC as hosting company dba TherapySites.
Mary Bermani, LMFT and TherapySites expressly disclaim all warranties and responsibilities of any kind, whether express or implied, for the accuracy or reliability of the content of any information contained in this site, and for the suitability, results, effectiveness or fitness for any particular purpose of the content. You are solely responsible for your use or reliance on such information and any foreseeable or unforeseeable consequences arising out of such use or reliance. In no event will Mary Bermani, LMFT or TherapySites be liable for any damages resulting from the use of or inability to use, the content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or other legal theory, and whether or not Mary Bermani, LMFT or TherapySites is advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Mary Bermani, LMFT's and TherapySites's aggregate liability exceed U.S. $100.
7d903b1af82bdd98ddfbbAccess denied |
used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website () has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3b98-ua98).}

我要回帖

更多关于 i开头的英语单词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信