meshtormentor如何安装?
等级:博士生
经验:6195
本论坛言论纯属发表者个人意见,与本站立场无关,任何违反国家相关法律的言论,本站将协助国家相关部门追究发言者责任! 粤ICP备号
Copyright © 2007
Powered By
页面执行时间 0.07813 秒, 4 次数据查询screenshot
Adobe Illustrator plugin to automate and streamline manual operations
All those who have tried to work with Gradient Mesh know how hard it can be to learn this technique.
This line of work is very difficult and only practice, personal strategy, and many, many hours of manual work will lead to success.
Until now, there were no tools in Adobe Illustrator that could automate and streamline manual operations.
Mesh Tormentor aims to solve this problem. The Mesh Tormentor plugin is a powerful Illustrator plugin that will surprise you with its functions.
The Art Brushes of Mesh objects are quite the creations.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the Mesh Tormentor utility on your Mac are available .
Mesh Tormentor is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
System requirements
&& && && && &&
&& && && && &&
& file size:190 KB
& runs on:Mac OS X (-)
& category:Home \
& developer:
& homepage:
&&&Like202K
&&&Follow13K您的位置: >
> meshtormento
本次闪电吧要分享的MeshTormentor是一款AI渐变网格插件,主要功能就是对illustrator的网格渐变的增强。在AI中,渐变网格工具用于绘制超写实的矢量图形非常有用!有需要的朋友们千万别错过,欢迎大家到第七软件下载体验使用! MeshTormentor安装说明 根据你的ai版本,把...
软件类别: 授权方式: 下载次数: 更新日期: 软件等级:☆☆☆☆☆
百度网盘svip超级会员账号共享2017_百度云会员账号共享
有任何意见或者建议请联系邮箱:[或
本站部分内容收集于互联网,如果有侵权内容、不妥之处,请联系我们删除。敬请谅解!
Copyright © . All Rights ReservedMesh Tormentor (Free Gradient Mesh plug-in) for Illustrator CS6 is Available! - Freebies - Vectorboom
Free Gradient Mesh plug-in: Mesh Tormentor for Illustrator CS6 is Available!
posted by: Iaroslav Lazunov, in
Today we present you Mesh Tormentor for Adobe Illustrator CS6 (Windows and Mac). As you know the free plug-in designed by a talented Ukrainian developer and a friend of mine – Yemz. Mesh Tormentor allows you to make manual and tedious work with the Gradient Mesh automated, extending the standard features of Adobe Illustrator. Download it and enjoy yourself!How to install Mesh Tormentor for Adobe Illustrator CS6Download the Mesh Tormentor for Adobe Illustrator CS6 (Windows and Mac) by clicking on the Download button on this page. Unpack the ZIP archive. Now open . Then click on Install button, select MeshTormentorCS6UI.zxp file in the dialog window, and then press Open. Follow the instructions and skip the warning windows.Now launch Adobe Illustrator CS6. There is the Mesh Tormentor item in the Window menu. Open this panel.Work and enjoy yourself!Other Mesh Tormentor articlesYou can read about work with Mesh Tormentor if you use the following links:
Total comments: 7
& (2012 Sep 04 07:48)
We can't do it without your questions
& (2012 Nov 13 14:05)
i love the mesh tormento
r and would love to try it out
& (2013 Apr 15 13:36)
I want to try it. Looks awesome!
& (2013 May 01 19:50)
I like mesh tormentor.Thank you.
& (2014 May 15 12:05)
This no longer works. I get an error message saying that it requires an Illustrator version in range of inclusively between 16 and 16.9. Do you anticipate an update? I'd like to use it with the current version of CC.
& (2014 May 25 08:06)
I can download it here
Only registered users can add comments.[
Subscribe Now!
Recent Consultations
(8) (11) (6) (5) (5) (1) (2) (0) (6) (3)}

我要回帖

更多关于 meshtormentor怎么装 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信