let out a sigh是什么意思意思

当前位置: &
sigh中文是什么意思
音标:[ sai ]&&发音:&&过去式: sighed&&&过去分词: sighed&&&名词复数: sighs&&&现在分词: sighing&&&
中文翻译n.叹气,叹息(声);(风、树的)啸声,呜咽声。 draw [fetch, heave] a sigh 叹气,抽口气。vi.1.叹气,叹息。2.悲叹;渴慕 (for)。3.(风等)呜咽呼啸。vt.叹息着说 (forth out)。&&&&一声叹息&&&&渴望&&&&喟&&&&长叹一声&&&&一个叹息就是一个叹息&&&&博人同情的叹息&&&&春怨&&&&慨乎言之&&&&叹息着度过&&&&悲嗟&&&&叹惋&&&&西格马坎&&&&叹息着说&&&&息时压力&&&&叹气反应,叹息反应&&&&参加俱乐部;注册,学习一门课程&&&&注册,学习一门课程&&&&感慨&&&&善太息&&&&善太息&&&&叹十声&&&&青色叹息&&&&长叹一口气&&&&不胜浩叹; 浩叹&&&&怅然嗟叹&&&&西格斯泰特
例句与用法She sighed for the air in the countryside .她思慕乡下那清幽的空气。Lydia let out her breath in a long sigh .利季娅心中一块石头落了地。She heaved a deep, heartfelt sigh .她发了一声深长的、真心的叹息。She started sighing when the guests came down .客人一下楼她便叫苦不迭。He slowly sat on the seat with a sigh .他叹了一口气,慢慢地坐到位子上。Clara carolled on a sigh that sank deep .克莱拉用一个深沉的叹息唱着颂歌。Here the chaste sarah heaved a loud sigh .这时,贞淑的萨拉高声叹了一口气。A breeze sighed in the higher boughs .微风在高枝上叹息着。 "dorothy is so dependable," she sighed .“多萝茜倒是很靠得住。”她叹了口气。 "i give it up," he sighed .“我撒手不干啦”。他叹息说。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
英文解释an utterance made by exhaling audibly同义词:, a sound l "she heard the sigh of the wind in the trees"h breath "She sighed sadly"同义词:, utter with a sigh
相邻词汇热门词汇
sigh的中文翻译,sigh是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译sigh,sigh的中文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedv. 叹息着说
英语新词汇与常用词汇的翻译(S3)|各类常用英语词汇(2) ... sigh away 叹息着度过 sigh for 渴望 sigh out 叹息着说 ...
基于35个网页-
NBA2K12 mp模式技能训练详解:投篮,运球,一对一等 ...
SCREEN AND READ卡位挡拆 :
SIGH OUT一防一 :
FASTBREAK快攻 : ...
基于1个网页-
长出一口气
叹着气诉说不幸
让出一叹息
更多收起网络短语
Inhale through your nose, and sigh it out haaaaaaaaaaaa. Don't be afraid to make noise, people!
通过你的鼻子吸气,并大声地哈气出来。人们,不要害怕制造噪音!
But just as he was becoming quite sure of it, there suddenly came a deep, rich sigh out of the darkness beside him.
但正当他变得确信是幻觉时,突然从他身边的黑暗之中传来一声深沉的长叹。
My secret name is whispered by a half-forgotten sigh and out of nothing.
轻轻的呢喃着我神秘的名字,带着遗忘的叹息和永世的孤寂。
Then, after they acknowledged they had a verdict and filed out, Simpson let out a sigh that was loud enought to almost echo in the courtroom, as if he were deflating.
Nana let out a sigh.
As soon as the elevator doors closed, I let out a huge sigh of relief and hugged friends that were standing nearby.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!相关词典网站:Let out - definition of let out by The Free Dictionary /let+out
let out Also found in: , , , , , .
(lĕt)v. let, let·ting, lets v.tr.1.
To give permissi allow: I let them borrow the car. The inheritance let us finally buy a house. See Usage Note at 1.2.
T make: Let the news be known.3. a.
Used as an auxiliary in the imperative to express a command, request, or proposal: Let's finish the job! Let x equal y.b.
Used as an auxiliary in the imperative to express a warning or threat: Just let her try!4.
To permit to enter, proceed, or depart: let the dog in.5.
To release from or as if from confinement: let the ai let out a yelp.6.
To rent or lease: let rooms.7.
To award, especially after bids have been submitted: let the construction job to a new firm.v.intr.1.
To become rented or leased.2.
To be or become assigned, as to a contractor.Phrasal Verbs:
let down1.
To cause to lower: let down the sails.2.
To w forsake.3.
To fail to meet disappoint. let on1.
T admit: Don't let on that you know me.2.
To pretend. let out1.
T end: School let out early. The play let out at 10:30.2.
T reveal: Who let that story out?3.
To increase the size of (a garment, for example): let out a coat. let up1.
T diminish: didn't let up in their efforts.2.
To become less severe or intense: The rain let up.Idioms:
let alone N much less: "Their ancestors had been dirt poor and never saw royalty, let alone hung around with them" (Garrison Keillor). let go T dismiss: had to let 20 workers go. let off on Informal
To cause to diminish, ease up on: Let off on the gas so that we do not exceed the speed limit. let (one's) hair down To drop one's reserve or inhibitions. let (someone) have it Informal 1.
To beat, strike, or shoot at someone.2.
To scold or punish. let (someone) in on1.
To reveal (a secret) to someone: They finally let me in on their plans.2.
To allow someone to participate in (something). let up on To be or become more lenient with: Why don't you let up on the poor child?[Middle English leten, from Old English lǣtan; see
in .]let 2
(lĕt)n.1.
So an obstacle: free to investigate without let or hindrance.2.
Sports An invalid stroke in tennis and other net games that requires a replay.tr.v. let·ted or let, let·ting, lets Archaic
To hinder or obstruct.[Middle English lette, from letten, to hinder, from Old English lettan; see
in .]let out
vb (adverb, mainly tr) 1.
emit: to let out a howl. 2. to all release3.
(may take a clause as object) to reveal (a secret)4. to make available to tenants, hirers, or contractors5. to permit to flow out: to let air out of the tyres. 6.
(Knitting & Sewing) to make (a garment) larger, as by unpicking (the seams) and sewing nearer the outer edge
n a chance to escape
Switch to Verb1.let out - utter sounds (not necessarily words); "She let out a big heavy sigh"; "He uttered strange sounds that nobody could understand", ,
- utter in a lo "He called my name"; "The auctioneer called the bids" - ch of monkeys - expre "She crowed with joy" - "The cocks crowed all morning" - utter in trumpet- "Elephants are trumpeting" - cry softly, as of pigeons, , , , , , , ,
- utt "she cried with pain when the doctor inserted the needle"; "I yelled to her from the window but she couldn't hear me",
- make a cat-like sound, ,
- utter `tsk,' `tut,' or `tut-tut,' as in disapproval,
"followers echoing the cries of their leaders" - utter a charac "bluejays called to one another" - utter "She shot back an answer" - utter w "`Help,' the stabbing victim gurgled" - utter a
"The cat was crying" - sp "`Come here,' he nasaled" - "She bit out a curse" - utter with a sigh - emit a cry intended to a used especially of animals at rutting time - "He lifted a war whoop" - utter while panting, as if out of breath - "volley a string of curses" - express or "break into a yodel"; "break into a song"; "break into tears" - utter a sound, as "She heaved a deep sigh when she saw the list of things to do" - "`yes,' the children chorused",
- utter with a spitting sound, as if in a rage - utter (an exclamation, noise, etc.); "The students delivered a cry of joy" - to utter a
"the toughs and blades of the city hoot and bang their drums, drink arak, play dice, and dance" - issue a grunting, low, animal- "He grunted his reluctant approval" - whistle or howl approvingly at a female, of males - indicate contempt by breathing noisily and forcefu "she snorted her disapproval of the proposed bridegroom",
- utter with anger or contempt,
- indicate pain, discomfort, "The students groaned when the professor got out the exam booklets"; "The ancient door soughed when opened", ,
- to utter or emit low
"he grumbled a rude response"; "Stones grumbled down the cliff", , ,
- cry loudly, "The coyotes were howling in the desert" - "The dogs barked at the stranger", , ,
- "The lambs were bleating",
- make a loud noise, "The bull bellowed", , ,
- make high- "the birds were chirping in the bushes",
- make a vibrant sound, as of some birds - make a vibrant noise, of grasshoppers or cicadas,
- "the cat meowed" - u "The ducks quacked" - utter the characteristic sound of owls,
- "The geese were honking", , ,
- make a sharp hissing sound, as if to show disapproval - utter a sibilant,
- braying characteristic of donkeys,
- utter a high-pitched cry, characteristic of pigs, ,
- make a clucking sounds, characteristic of hens,
- make a low noise, characteristic of bovines - squawk shrilly and loudly, characteristic of hens - make a gurgling sound, characteristic of turkeys, , ,
- make a characteristic sound, of a horse - utter with gargling or burbling sounds - utter a cry, characteristic of crows, rooks, or ravens - utter a high-pitched cry, as of seagulls2.let out - make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant "The auction house would not disclose the price at which the van Gogh had sold"; "The actress won't reveal how old she is"; "bring out the truth"; "he broke the news to her"; "unwrap the evidence in the murder case", , , , , , , , ,
- bring (information) out of concealment - explore and expose misconduct and scandals conce "This reporter was well-known for his muckraking" - cause to be reve "The story blew their cover"; "The double agent was blown by the other side" - reveal (something) about somebody's i "The gay actor was outed last week"; "Someone outed a CIA agent", ,
- to state openly and publicly one' "This actor outed last year" - produce or disclose sudd "He sprang these news on me just as I was leaving", ,
- be rele "News of her death broke in the morning",
- re "Her smile betrayed her true feelings" - tell confidentially - "The news were leaked to the paper", , , , , , , , ,
- divulge confidential in "Be careful--his secretary talks" - le "Tell them that you will be late" - disclose directly "God rarely reveal his plans for Mankind"3.let out - bring out of a specific state, , ,
- release, as from one' "Let go of the door handle, please!"; "relinquish your grip on the rope--you won't fall"4.let out - make (clothes) "Let out that dress--I gained a lot of weight", ,
- become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former charac "her mood changes in accordance with the weather"; "The supermarket's selection of vegetables varies according to the season" - make (clothes) "Please take in this skirt--I've lost weight"letverb1. To give one's consent to:, , , , , , , .Informal:
.2. To afford an opportunity for:, , .3. To neither forbid nor prevent:, , , , .4. To give temporary use of in return for payment: (out), , .phrasal verblet down1. To cause to descend:, , , .2. To cause unhappiness by failing to satisfy the hopes, desires, or expectations of:, , , .phrasal verblet inTo serve as a means of entrance for:, .phrasal verblet off1. To discharge material, as vapor or fumes, usually suddenly and violently:, , , , , , , , , , .2. To free from an obligation or duty:, , , , , , .phrasal verblet out1. To discharge material, as vapor or fumes, usually suddenly and violently:, , , , , , , , , , .2. To remove (a liquid) by a steady, gradual process:,
(off), , .3. To disclose in a breach of confidence:, , , , , , , , .Informal:
.Idioms: , , , .phrasal verblet up1. To grow or cause to grow gradually less:, , , , , , ,
(out), , ,
(off).2. To become or cause to become less active or intense:, ,
(away, down, off, or out),
(off or up), , , , , , , , , , .3. To reduce in tension, pressure, or rigidity:, , , , , , .
w>let out vt sep (= allow to go out) cat, smell, air → ; (from car) → ; to let oneself out → sich (dat) → die
; I’ll let myself out → ich
prisoner → , rauslassen (inf); (= divulge) news → , ; secret → ,
(inf); feelings →
(+dat) (= emit) to let out a long sigh →
; to let out a scream → einen
; to let out a groan → (auf); to let one’s breath out →
(= make larger) dress →
, ; seam →
fire →
(= free from responsibility) that lets me out (of it) → da
ich (schon mal)
(esp Brit: = rent) →
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
While we were getting it back again the parrot, which was in its cage, let out a squawk. This, with much unseaman-like performance, we succeeded in doing, and likewise in clearing the anchor-chain, of which we let out about three hundred feet. When he retired Shane Costa to end the half inning, Weaver put his glove to his face and let out a yell.
▲let out▼
For webmasters:}

我要回帖

更多关于 who let the dogs out 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信