who is the girlot Talent

& “缺词填空(共10小题 每题1分 满分10...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
缺词填空(共10小题 每题1分 满分10分)Sometimes, life isn’t as perfect as we imagine. If so, what will you do?Liu Wei, the famous pianist w【小题1】&&&arms in China, is a good example. He lost his arms in a terrible a&【小题2】 &when he was only 10 years old. However, he wanted to keep his dream. He learned to swim in a recovery(康复) hospital when he was 12. Two years l &【小题3】 &, he won two gold medals in a National Swimming Championship for the disabled. After that, he b &【小题4】to learn how to type with his feet. He typed very fast. He broke the world record and became the person who could type f &【小题5】 &with his feet. In the following years, he started learning to play the piano. In 2010, he became the w &【小题6】 &of China’s Got Talent Show. He always says, “There are two ways in my life. I will either live a w &【小题7】 &life or die.” We can learn s &【小题8】&from Liu Wei. No matter how hard the life is, keep smiling to ourselves.Martin Luther King has ever said, “We must accept disappointment in our life, but we must never lose our h &【小题9】 &.” What he said is quite true. When we m &【小题10】&difficulties, please face them bravely. Where there is a will, there is a way.&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-江苏泰兴济川中学九年级上期末英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“缺词填空(共10小题 每题1分 满分10分)Sometimes, life isn’t as perfect as we imagine. If so, what will you do?Liu Wei, th...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文讲述的中国无臂英雄刘伟的故事。他十岁时因为一次可怕的事故而丢失双臂,但他并没有丧失希望,而后在残疾人运动会上获得两枚金牌,然后学会用脚打字和弹钢琴,他用自己的事迹告诉人们世界上没有不可战胜的困难,只要你不丧失希望。【小题1】句意:刘伟,中国著名无臂钢琴家,是个好榜样。根据下句话中he lost his arms判断填without。【小题2】句意:在他十岁时的一次可怕的事故中他丧失了双臂。因为前文的失去双臂,应是在一次可怕的事故中,空前有a terrible,故填accident。【小题3】句意:两年后,他为残疾人在国家游泳锦标赛中获得两枚金牌。“表示时间的名词+ later”表示“多长时间以后”,如:a month later一个月之后。故填later。【小题4】句意:从那以后,他开始学习如何用脚打字。根据上下文的意思可知,由于无臂,得到奖牌后的无比自信,他开始学习用脚打字,故填began。【小题5】句意:他打破了世界记录,成为用脚用脚打字最快的人。根据前半句打破世界纪录,后半句应是最快的,故填fastest。【小题6】句意:2010年,他成为中国达人秀的获胜者。根据前文他取得的成就,此处应该是获胜者,故填winner。【小题7】句意:我要么过一种精彩的生活要么就去死。这里是用形容词形式作life的定语。故填wonderful。【小题8】句意:我们能从刘伟身上学到什么东西。learn something form sb从某人那里学到什么东西。由于是肯定句,故用something。【小题9】句意:我们必须接受生活中的失望,但是我们必须从不丧失希望。lose our hope失去希望。故填hope。【小题10】句意:当我们遇到困难时,请勇敢地面对。meet difficulties遇到困难。故填meet。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
缺词填空(共10小题 每题1分 满分10分)Sometimes, life isn’t as perfect as we imagine. If so, what will you do?Liu We...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“缺词填空(共10小题 每题1分 满分10...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“缺词填空(共10小题 每题1分 满分10分)Sometimes, life isn’t as perfect as we imagine. If so, what will you do?Liu Wei, the famous pianist w【小题1】arms in China, is a good example. He lost his arms in a terrible a____【小题2】____when he was only 10 years old. However, he wanted to keep his dream. He learned to swim in a recovery(康复) hospital when he was 12. Two years l____【小题3】____, he won two gold medals in a National Swimming Championship for the disabled. After that, he b____【小题4】to learn how to type with his feet. He typed very fast. He broke the world record and became the person who could type f____【小题5】____with his feet. In the following years, he started learning to play the piano. In 2010, he became the w____【小题6】____of China’s Got Talent Show. He always says, “There are two ways in my life. I will either live a w____【小题7】____life or die.” We can learn s____【小题8】from Liu Wei. No matter how hard the life is, keep smiling to ourselves.Martin Luther King has ever said, “We must accept disappointment in our life, but we must never lose our h____【小题9】____.” What he said is quite true. When we m____【小题10】difficulties, please face them bravely. Where there is a will, there is a way.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“缺词填空(共10小题 每题1分 满分10分)Sometimes, life isn’t as perfect as we imagine. If so, what will you do?Liu Wei, the famous pianist w【小题1】arms in China, is a good example. He lost his arms in a terrible a____【小题2】____when he was only 10 years old. However, he wanted to keep his dream. He learned to swim in a recovery(康复) hospital when he was 12. Two years l____【小题3】____, he won two gold medals in a National Swimming Championship for the disabled. After that, he b____【小题4】to learn how to type with his feet. He typed very fast. He broke the world record and became the person who could type f____【小题5】____with his feet. In the following years, he started learning to play the piano. In 2010, he became the w____【小题6】____of China’s Got Talent Show. He always says, “There are two ways in my life. I will either live a w____【小题7】____life or die.” We can learn s____【小题8】from Liu Wei. No matter how hard the life is, keep smiling to ourselves.Martin Luther King has ever said, “We must accept disappointment in our life, but we must never lose our h____【小题9】____.” What he said is quite true. When we m____【小题10】difficulties, please face them bravely. Where there is a will, there is a way.”相似的习题。最終的贏家是...... (AND THE WINNER IS
The Finale
America Got Talent ) - VoiceTube《看影片學英語》
VoiceTube 推出線上英語學習課程「VoiceTube HERO」,讓你更有效率學英文!快來試用課程!
開始影片後,點擊或框選字幕可以立即查詢單字
字庫載入中…
回報字幕錯誤
Welcome back, this is America's Got Talent the finale. This
show has the best new talent in the entire world and whoever wins will walk away with 1 million dollars.
And they will headline a spectacular show in Las Vegas.
It is a prize that every performer dreams of, and we are down to the last two acts.
Your top two, and they are: Darci Lynne
[audience cheering]
And, Angelica Hale
[audience cheers]
One of them is your winner.
Now for both of these acts, AGT has been an unforgettable ride. Take a look.
My name is Darci Lynne
And Darci, who is that?
My name's Petunia
[audience awws]
[audience cheering] Wow!
I'm going to remember you in a week, a month, and a year.
[audience cheers]
No way! [crying]
You just changed your life tonight young lady
It still feels like I'm in a dream and I'm going to wake up soon
I'm super nervous but... here we come America!
Most people can't even sing with their mouth open!
All my puppets are a different side of me!
This is big, this is where you're headed young lady.
It was like a dream, and then I woke up, and then the dream was real.
What's your name?
My name is Angelica Hale
I want to be a superstar.
It was my dream to be on America's Got Talent.
You got 4 Yes'!
<span start='108.1' captions_detail_id=' years ago, she had a kidney transplant. She had to fight for her life.
Singing just took me away from all the bad things that were happening to me.
You are the chosen one!
Angelica, I just think you are a very, very, very special girl.
[audience cheer]
I would have my name in lights.
ANGELICA HALE! I can just picture it now!
[clapping]
It's time.
America. Here is your winner.
Good luck both of you.
America has voted.
The winner of the 1 million dollars, and the star of the headline show in Las Vegas is:
[Cheering]
DARCI LYNNE!!!
[AUDIENCE CHEERS LOUDLY]
Alright. America has voted Darci!
Darci! Who are you, who are you?
I'm Darci's brother.
And who are you?
I'm Nick, I'm Darci's brother
Okay, brothers up here, get up on here now!
Simon, Angelica.
Darci Lynne has won America's Got Talent.
Thank you all the finalists, that was season 12, it was so, so, so amazing! I gotta give-
您必須才有此功能
最終的贏家是...... (AND THE WINNER IS
The Finale
America Got Talent )
發佈於 2017 年 10 月 6 日
影片學習單字重點
請回報您所遇到的問題:
-- 請選擇 --
影片播放問題
我們想更進一步了解:
-- 請選擇 --
影片無法播放
顯示「影片已遭使用者移除」
影片不順或提早結束
電腦播放影片時沒有聲音
英文字幕有誤
中文翻譯有誤
影片非英文發音
字幕不會動
字幕跟聲音沒有對在一起
沒有中文字幕
沒有英文字幕
可以離線複習嗎?
變更收藏影片之隱私權設定
變更我查過的單字之隱私權設定
播放頁功能失效
無法上傳口說挑戰錄音
iPhone, iPad 不支援錄音功能?
無法下載字幕
建議您先清除瀏覽器的 cache,或是改用 Google Chrome 瀏覽器觀看網站,可以有更好的使用體驗。
這代表將影片上傳至 YouTube 的使用者已將影片移除,請按此回報。
如果影片播放不順暢 (收看時斷斷續續) 或提早結束,請嘗試以下疑難排解步驟:
.檢查您的網際網路連線。如果想獲得最好的播放品質與效果,請使用連線速率 500kbps 以上的寬頻網路服務。
.暫停影片,讓播放器底部的灰色列進行載入。然後試著再次播放影片看看。
.變更影片畫質為較低設定,看看影片會不會開始載入。
.如果影片仍無法載入,請先清除瀏覽器快取與 Cookie,然後再嘗試收看影片。
如果您在播放 YouTube 影片時沒有聲音出現,請嘗試以下疑難排解步驟:
.調整電腦與喇叭的音量。
.調整 YouTube 影片播放器左下角的音量控制項。
.重新啟動瀏覽器。
.嘗試調整其他影片播放器的音量 (例如 Quicktime、Realplayer 或 Windows Media player)。
在完成上述步驟之後,如果還是沒有聲音,以下還有幾項秘訣可能派上用場:
.更新 Flash Player 至最新版本。
.允許電腦播放第三方 Flash 內容:請造訪 Adobe 說明網頁以瞭解詳情。
.檢查是否有任何防毒及防火牆軟體阻擋第三方 Flash 內容。
目前我們測驗分數的機制,只有第一次直接回答正確才會給分喔!若答錯一次,系統已顯示正確答案後才回答正確的話,是不算分的喔!
很抱歉,目前影片以及其他相關功能只能在有網路連線時使用。
請至網頁版 & 個人頭像 &,並選取「密碼」,便可以更改您的密碼囉!
請至網頁版 & 個人頭像 &,並選取「上傳頭像」,便可以變更您的頭像囉!
是唷!您的收藏影片為大家都看得到的公開資訊!
是唷!若想隱藏,請至網頁版 & 個人頭像 &,並選取「隱私設定」,將「是否要開放讓其它使用者知道你查過的單字」變更為 OFF 。
請檢查瀏覽器有無安裝 YouTube 外掛,已知會發生問題的外掛有:Chrome Extension "FVD Video Downloader" 等,請先移除外掛。
請參考允許網站存取您的攝影機和麥克風,並且確認您的 Flash player 為最新版本。
很抱歉,VoiceTube 目前尚無提供 iPhone、iPad 錄音功能。歡迎下載!
請至影片頁面字幕右上方的「印表機」圖示,便可以選擇下載 英文 / 中文 字幕的 srt 檔囉!
若在影片頁面,點選影片上方的「收藏」鈕,便可以收藏影片囉!在影片列表時,可直接點選影片縮圖左上方的「我喜歡」,也可以收藏影片喔!
VoiceTube 翻譯社群歡迎所有翻譯高手加入!請至填寫申請表,我們會在3個工作天內寄發試譯文喔!試譯文是我們審核翻譯志工的標準。
1. 單字查詢佳句收藏
選取單字或佳句,可即時查詢字典及收藏!
2. 單句重複播放
可重複聽取一句單句,加強聽力!
3. 使用快速鍵
使用影片快速鍵,讓學習更有效率!
4. 關閉語言字幕
進階版練習可關閉字幕純聽英文哦!
5. 內嵌播放器
可以將英文字幕學習播放器內嵌到部落格等地方喔
6. 展開播放器