2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
求一篇小英语作文10句就够了主题是:介绍你的一个朋友.初二水平不要难了,可对难词翻译要快
渣渣KE76ZP4
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下面两篇都不错.1 My friend,Jane,is a pretty girl.She has a pair of big and bright eyes which seem as if they can speak.Under her small lovely nose,there is a little naughty mouth.Her hair is straight and long,hanging down to her shoulders.In one word,she is a healthy girl.She is the best student in her class.She always gets full marks in the exams.What's more,she can play the piano,and she sings and dances well.In every New Year's party,she plays the piano and sings sweet songs for her classmates.Everybody loves her very much.2 I have a lot of friends,but I have only a few good friends.One of them is my best friend.We are both twelve years old.He is tall.He likes to eat oranges and meat.He is generous.We always help each other.He is a nice boy and his math is very good.He likes to play football and basketball.I enjoy playing with him because I can learn a lot from him.He can always come up with smart answers to those difficult questions.We usually play together after school in the afternoon.He is very funny and sometimes he tells me some interesting stories but sometimes he sets me up.His ambition is to be a math teacher.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求帮忙英语翻译句子!【1】很抱歉这么晚才与你们联系因为我这几个月实在是太忙了。【2】我第一次签证被拒签了,我在12月18,求帮忙英语翻译句子!-爱问知识网
求帮忙英语翻译句子!
【1】很抱歉这么晚才与你们联系因为我这几个月实在是太忙了。【2】我第一次签证被拒签了,我在12月18日再次提交了签证申请 但是签证到现在还没有下来。请问你们的最旦罚测核爻姑诧太超咖迟注册时间是几号?我能否延迟几天?【3】我现在还在等我的签证,等我买了机票以后会把航班的具体信息告诉你们。问题补充:
不要机翻,谢谢。
【1】很抱歉这么晚才与旦罚测核爻姑诧太超咖你们联系因为我这几个月实在是太忙了。翻译版本(1) :I am so sorry to contact you so late for the reason that I have been so busy these months.翻译版本(2): I am so sorry that I have contacted you so late because I have been so busy in recent months .【2】我第一次签证被拒签了,我在12月18日再次提交了签证申请 但是签证到现在还没有下来。请问你们的最迟注册时间是几号?我能否延迟几天?翻译版本(1) :My first time visa has been rejected , My visa application of Dec.18 was submitted again ,but the visa result is still kept in abeyance . Would you please kindly inform me of the lastest date of the our registration will be ?
Can I have it delayed a few days ?翻译版本(2):
I was refuse to apply for my visa for the first time . My visa application was submitted on Dec.18 once again , but my visa has not approved to me yet, Could you tell me when the latest date of your registration ? Can I be allowed to have it delayed a few days?【3】我现在还在等我的签证,等我买了机票以后会把航班的具体信息告诉你们。翻译版本(1) :I am still waiting for my visa now,
Please wait for me to tell you the detailed information about my flight after I get my plane ticket.翻译版本(2)
I am still await my visa for the time being, Please kindly wait until I buy my plane ticket and tell you relevant information about my flight .纯人工翻译,满意,请立即采纳,谢谢!
【1】很抱歉这么晚才与你们联系因为我这几个月实在是太忙了。so sorry to contact you so late, due to being too busy these months.【2】我第一次签证被拒签了,我在12月18日再次提交了签证申请 但是签证到现在还没有下来。请问你们的最迟注册时间是几号?我能否延迟几天?my first visa applicaiton was rejected, and i have submitted the application again on Dec. 18th, not got approved yet, could you tell me when is the last registration date? could i postpone for severial da旦罚测核爻姑诧太超咖ys?【3】我现在还在等我的签证,等我买了机票以后会把航班的具体信息告诉你们i am waiting for my visa, once i get my plane ticket i will tell you the detailed informaiton.
I'm sorry to contact you so late because I was too busy this few months.For the first time I visa was denied, I again in December 18, submit the visa application But visa haven't come down. Could you tell me your registration time is the latest date? I can delay a few days?I'm still waiting for my visa, when I bought the ticket will tell you the flight details later.
【1】I'm very sorry so late to contact you because I was too busy this few months.【2】The first time I was refused a visa, I again in December 18th to submit visa visa application but has still not down. I would like to ask you the latest registration time is the number? I can delay a few days?【3】I'm still waiting for my visa, after I bought the ticket will take flight specific information to tell you.
【1】很抱歉这么晚才与你们联系因为我这几个月实在是太忙了。【 1 】 I'm sorry to contact you so late because I was too busy this few months.【2】我第一次签证被拒签了,我在12月18日再次提交了签证申请 但是签证到现在还没有下来。请问你们的最迟注册时间是几号?我能否延迟几天?[2] for the first time I visa was denied, again in December 18, I submit the visa application But visa haven't come down. Could you tell me your registration time is the latest date? I can delay a few days?【3】我现在还在等我的签证,等我买了机票以后会把航班的具体信息告诉你们。【 3 】 I'm still waiting for my visa, when I bought the ticket will tell you the flight details later.当前位置: >>
关于请求别人帮助的英语句子
生活中,谁都有需要帮助的时候。想请人帮忙,该如何开口?下面来看几个简单的口语问句,相信不会有人拒绝给你帮助! Can I bug you? 能打扰你一下吗? Would you please do me a favor? 能请您帮我一个忙吗? Give me a hand. 快搭把手! I cant manage. Can you help? 我应付不了了。能帮下忙吗? Co
中,谁都有需要帮助的时候。想请人帮忙,该如何开口?下面来看几个简单的口语问句,相不会有人拒绝给你帮助!
  Can I bug you?
  能打扰你一下吗?
  Would you please do me a favor?
  能请您帮我一个忙吗?
  Give me a hand.
  快搭把手!
  I can't manage. Can you help?
  我应付不了了。能帮下忙吗?
  Could you spare a moment?
  您有空吗?
  I wonder if you could help me with this?
  不知道能否请您帮我一下?
  Would you please shut the door?
  能请您把门关上吗?
  I'm afraid it was a bother for you to do this.
  恐怕这件事要麻烦您了。
代写assignment服务QQ:
"关于请求别人帮助的英语句子"一文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
------分隔线----------------------------
和本文一起更新的英语作文
与 关于请求别人帮助的英语句子 相关文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
Mature, dynamic and honest. 思想成熟、有活力、为人诚实。 Excellent ability of systematical mana...
高薪人人想拥有,但是高薪可不是天上掉馅饼的事,你得自己去争。...
Steve Lee Tel: 010-xxxxxxxx Email:
Add: No.1 Zhichunlu, Xicheng District, Bei...
简历的定义:简历其实就是对你自己简短的描述,说明你是哪儿的人、做过那些事,也可以说简历是你自己...
三、写英文简历注意事项 从上面可以看出,总体说来英文简历的格式其实很简单,主要包括以下四部分: N...
作文地带提示:应聘技术类职位一定要让招聘者看到你的能力体现在哪些方面,这份应聘网络安全工程师职...
看本文的网友还关注以下文章}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子成分分析 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信