请问there is ___dictionary on ___desk byit s on your deskside

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.when you find something,make a note ( )it is found.A.which B.at where C.in which D.where2.Great progress( )in science in the past few years.A.had been made B.will be made C.has been made D.was made3.He likes swimming( )I like skating.A.when B.while C.till D.since4.the books ,( )the dictionaries,must be put back where they( ).A.were B.are C.were D.are5.There is( )dictionary on( )desk by your side.(这句话的意思是?)A.a;the B.a;a C.a D.the
风飘飘bo70
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1、理解题意:“在发现东西的地方做个记号”.用 where .而 where 在从句中为宾语.所以选B2、题意为:“在过去的几年中,科学方面有了长足的进步”.显然是现在完成时.所以选C3、这里 while 表示“而、然而”.选B4、题意:“必须把包括字典在内的全部书记放回原处.”这里有include的一个用法:a、including+名词;b、名词+included5、选A
该怎么解释呢? 你就记住这个句型吧 There is a A on the B
B上有一个A
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码There’s dictionary on desk by your side.A.a, theB.a, aC.the, aD.the, the 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
There’s __ dictionary on __ desk by your side.A.a, theB.a, aC.the, aD.the, the
科目:高中英语
来源:河北省邢台一中学年高二下学期第四次月考英语试题
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,选项中有两项为选项.
Ea sy Way s to Keep Your Brain Sharp
  Everyone i s forgetful, but a s we age, we start to feel like our brain s are slowing down a bit-and that can be a very annoying thing.  1   Read on for some technique s worth trying.
  1.  2  
  People who regularly made plan s and looked forward to upcoming event s had a 50 percent reduced chance of Alzheimer' s di sea se(老年性痴呆症), according to a recent study.  3   Something a s simple a s setting a goal to have a weekly coffee date with a friend will do.There' s evidence that people who have a purpo se in life or who are working on long or short-term goal s appear to do better.In other word s, keep your brain looking forward.
  2.Go for a walk.
  Mildly rai sed glucose(葡萄糖)level s can harm the area of the brain that help s you form memorie s and phy sical activity can help get blood glucose down to normal level s.In fact, exerci se produce s chemical s that are good for your brain.  4  
  3.Learn something new.
  Take a Spani sh cla s s online, join a drawing club, or learn to play card s.A study found that mental stimulation limit s the weakening effect s of aging on memory and the mind.But the be st thing for your brain i s when you learn something new and are phy sically active at the same time.  5   Or you can ju st go dancing with your friend s.
A.Focu s on the future.
B.Thi s can be e specially harmful to the aged.
C.It should be something like learning gardening.
D.So take a few minute s each day to do some reading.
E.But don't worry if our schedule i sn't filled with life-changing event s.
F.Luckily, re search show s there i s a lot you can do to avoid tho se moment s.
G.In other word s, when you take care of your body, you take care of your brain.
题型:阅读理解
People can enjoy visiting some major imperial temples (帝王庙宇) where emperors worshipped nature on various sacred days??
Temple of Moon (Yuetan)&&
&&& Built in 1530,the roughly 8 hectare Temple of Moon,or Yuetan Park,to west of the imperial city was the site of imperial sacrifices to the moon.
&&& In the past decades, bushes and fruit trees have been planted here.In 1969,a 180 meter--all television broadcasting tower was erected in the park,taking up about one eighth of its total space??
&&& Opening hours:6 am~9 pm
&&& Location:6 Yuetan Beijie,Xicheng District.Buses to get there:15,19,823.
Temple of Earth (Ditan)
&&&&& The Temple of Earth,or Ditan Park,near the North Second Ring Road,is where emperors prayed to the earth for favorable weather and national prosperity.Built during the Ming Dynasty in 1 530,it is the only existing place to worship the earth.
&&&& The surrounding areas have become an open space for people to engage in leisurely activities.Since the late 1980s,traditional temple fair have been held here regularly during the Chinese lunar new year.
&&& Opening hours:6 am~9 pm
&&& Location:A2 Di’anmenwai,Chaoyang District.Buses to get there: 104,108,116,or take the subway to get off at Yonghegong to go north.
Temple of Sun (Ritan)
&&&& The Temple of Sun,or Ritan Park,in eastern Beijing,is located near the Jianguomen area and adjacent(邻近的) embassy district.It is a short walk from the Yong'anli subway station on the Line 1.The altar (祭坛) was built in l530 as a place for emperors to make ritual sacrifices to the sun.
&&&& It features expansive gardens and a small lake.A mural (壁画)wall, the park’s main scenic attraction now,was a piece of artwork created about 20 years ago to draw more sightseers.The park is also known for its blossoming lotuses.
&&& Opening hours:6 am~9 pm Location:6 Ritan Beilu,Chaoyang District.Buses to get there:1,4,28,43,57.120. What kind of people is the text mainly written for?
& &&&&&& A.Parents.&&& B.Students.&&&C.Tourists.& D.Teachers-
You can take a No.______ bus if you want to visit The Temple
of& Sun&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
& &&&&&& A.19&&&&&&&&& &&&B. 104&&&&&&&&&& &&&C.108&&&&&& &&&D.120
If you want to worship the earth,you must go to _____.
& &&&&&& A.Yuetan Park& B.Ditan Park&&& C.Ritan Park& D.Beilu Park
The purpose of building a mural wall in Ritan Park was to_____.
&&&&&&& &A.defend the park& &&&&&&&&B.prevent people from coming into the park
&& &&&&& C.attract more sightseers&&& D.make ritual sacrifices to the sun
来源:江苏省扬州市2010届高三第三次调研测试
DI read about it in the paper, in the subway, on my way to work. I read it, and I couldn't believe it, and I read it again. Then perhaps I just stared at it, at the newsprint spelling out his name, spelling out the story. I stared at it in the swinging lights of the subway car, and in the faces and bodies of the people, and in my own face, trapped in the darkness which roared(隆隆响) outside.It was not to be believed and I kept telling myself that, as I walked from the subway station to the high school. And at the same time I couldn't doubt it. I was scared, scared for Sonny. He became real to me again. A great block of ice got settled in my belly and kept melting there slowly all day long, while I taught my classes algebra. It was a special kind of ice. It kept melting, sending trickles(涓涓细流)of ice water all up and down my veins(血管), but it never got less. Sometimes it hardened and seemed to expand until I felt my heart was going to come spilling(溢出) out or that I was going to choke or scream. This would always be at a moment when I was remembering some specific thing Sonny had once said or done.When he was about as old as the boys in my classes his face had
and he'd had wonderfully direct brown eyes, and great gentleness. I wondered what he looked like now. He had been picked up, the evening before, in a sudden search on an apartment down-town, for selling and using heroin.I couldn't believe it: but what I mean by that is that I couldn't find any room for it anywhere inside me. I had kept it outside me for a long time. I hadn't wanted to know. I had had suspicions(怀疑), but I didn't name them, I kept putting them away. I told myself that Sonny was wild, but he wasn't crazy. And he'd always been a good boy, he hadn't ever turned hard or evil or disrespectful, the way kids can, so quick, so quick, especially in Harlem. I didn't want to believe that I'd ever see my brother going down, coming to nothing, all that light in his face gone out, in the condition I'd already seen so many others. 67. The underlined word “it” in Paragraph 1 refers to ____.A. the swinging light of the subway car&&& B. the news of Sonny’s being arrested C. everything trapped in the darkness&&&&&& D. newspaper68. We can learn from the passage that ____. A. the news on the paper was unbelievable. B. I was too scared to believe the news C. I was ill because a great block of ice was in my belly D. Sonny and I hadn’t seen each other for a long time69. What can be inferred from the last paragraph? A. Sonny and I were brothers. B. Sonny had always been a good boy before being arrested. C. I didn’t care about Sonny. D. Many young men turned bad in Harlem.70. Which of the following can best describe the author’s feelings towards Sonny?&& A. Concern, affection, expectation.&&&&&&&&&&& B. Concern, hatred, expectation. C. Affection, regret, sympathy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Regret, understanding, sympathy.
来源:学年河南省高一上学期第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
March, April and May are months full of festivals andevents all over the world. Here are some wonderful festivals around the worldthat happen in spring.SongKran--ThailandDates: 13th-15th, AprilIn Thailand, it’s time tocelebrate the coming monsoon season, which will bring the rain many people havebeen looking forward to. They celebrate it with a festival called Songkran,when people head out to the streets with water guns tospray(喷,洒)everyone who walks past. If you walk on thestreets where the festival is celebrated, prepare to get soaked!Naghol--VanuatuDates: Every Saturday from April to MayEvery year, villagers come together to celebrate theharvest of yams, an important part in the people’s diet in Vanuatu. Thefestival is most famous for its “land di ving ceremony”. During the ceremonymen and boys dive to the ground from high wooden towers with only two thinvines(藤条) attached(附于)totheir ankles(脚踝). The divers’ headshave to lightly touch the ground when they jump---something very dangerous ifthe vines are not measured(测量)properly.Cherry Blossom Viewing ---JapanDates: The cherry blossom season is different fromyear to year depending on the weather forecast.The cherry blossom season has huge importance to thepeople of Japan, who celebrate the days when the flowers finally blossom. Onlya few days later, the petals(花瓣) fall to the ground,like pink snowflakes. This is one of the most beautiful things to see. InJapan, almost everyone has picnics in the parks to view the flowers.Sinhalese New Year--Sri LankaDates: 13th or 14th, AprilJust like in many other countries in South an SouthEast Asia, this is the time when the Sinhalese celebrate the traditional NewYear, an ancient celebration which marks the end of the harvest season and isone of two times of the year when the sun is straight above Sri Lanka. Thereare a lot of delicious foods during the celebration.1.What does the underlined word “soaked” in Paragraph2 probably mean?A. tired&&&&&& B.wet&&&&& C. crazy&&&&&&D. interested2.The writer thinks that the “land diving ceremony”can be dangerous for the divers because ___________.A. the divers may fall onto the ground if the thinvines breakB. the divers may bump into (撞在…上)the wooden tower on the way downC. the divers’ ankles may get injured if the vines aretied too tightly D. the divers may injure their heads if the vines aren’tmeasured properly3.. We can learn from the passagethat__________________.A. the Cherry Blossom Celebration usually lastsa& long time in JapanB. the Cherry Blossom Celebration is the mostimportant festival in JapanC. the time for the Cherry Blossom Celebration inJapan can be different yearlyD. people usually stay at home for celebration duringthe cherry blossom season&
来源:学年浙江省高一下学期期中考试英语试题(重点班)
Soccer is played by millions ofpeople all over the world, but there have only been few players who were trulygreat. How did these players get that way---was it through training andpractice, or are great players “born, not made”? First, these players came fromplaces that have had famous stars in the past---players that a young boy canlook up to and try to imitate(模仿). In the history of soccer, only seven countries have ever won theWorld Cup---three from South America and four from western Europe. There hasnever been a great national team---or a really great player---from NorthAmerica or from Asia. Second, these players have all had years of practice inthe game. Alfredo Di Stefano was the son of a soccer player, as was Pele. Mostplayers begin playing the game at the age of three or four.Finally, many great players comefrom the same kind of neighbourhood---a poor, crowded area where a boy’s dreamis not to be a doctor, lawyer, or businessman, but to become a rich, famousathlete or entertainer(艺人). For example, Liverpool, which produced the Beatles, had one ofthe best English soccer teams in recent years. Pele practiced in the streetwith a “ball” made of rags(破布). And George Best learnedthe skills that made him famous by bouncing the ball off a wall(对着墙壁踢球) in the slums(贫民窟) of Belfast.All great players have a lot incommon, but that doesn’t explain why they are great. Hundreds of boys played inthose Brazilian streets, but only one became Pele. The greatest playersare born with some unique quality that sets them apart from all the others.1.According to the writer, which of the following statements istrue?A. Soccer is popular all over theworld, but truly great players are few.B.Millions of people all over the world are playing soccer, but only sevencountries have ever had famous stars.C.Soccer is played by millions of people all over the world, but only sevencountries from South America and western Europe have ever had great nationalteams.D.Soccer is one of the most popular games all over the world, but it seems theleast popular in North America and Asia.2.The Brazilian streets are mentioned to illustrate that ______.A. famous soccer players live inslum areasB. people in poor areas are bornwith some unique qualityC. children in poor areas startplaying football at the age of three or fourD. a great soccer player may beborn in a slum area3.In the last paragraph the statement “…but only one became Pele”indicates that ______.A. Pele is the greatest soccerplayerB. the greatest players are bornwith some unique qualityC. Pele’s birthplace sets himapart from all the othersD. the success of a soccer playerhas everything to do with the family background4.. The writer mentions all the factors that may affect a soccerplayer’s success except ______.A. his familybackground&&&& B. his neighbourhood&&& C.his character&&& D. his practice&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
There’s ____ dictionary on ____ desk by your side.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
桌子上有一本词典,不具体所指;你身边的桌子特指。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码高三英语第10单元同步练习(人教版)Unit 10 高三英语上册 日常同步测试 人教版 试题下载
I. 单项填空
从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
( ) 1. There’s _________ dictionary on _________ desk by your side.
A. the B. a C. a D. the
( ) 2. The manager has got a good business ________ so the company is doing well.
A. idea B. sense C. thought D. thinking
( ) 3. -How is the article you’re reading?
-It’s no more than an average piece. It’s ________.
A. excellent B. moving C. attractive D. unimpressive
( ) 4. The ides puzzled me so much that I stopped for a few seconds to try to _______.
A. make it out B. make it off C. make it up D. make it over
( ) 5. -How do you ________ we go to Beijing for our holiday?
-I think we'd better fly there. It's much more comfortable.
A. insist B. suggest C. want D. suppose
(选自《二十一世纪中学生英文报》第257期)
( ) 6. -The boys are not doing a good job at all, are they?
-_______________.
A. I guess not so B. I don’t guess
C. I don’t guess so D. I guess not
( ) 7. Paper produced every year was _______ the world’s production of cars that year.
A. three times weighty B. three times the weight of
C. as three times heavy as D. three times as it weighs
( ) 8. -Was his father very strict with him when he was at school?
-Yes. He had never praised him _______ he became one of the top students in his grade.
A. after B. unless C. until D. when
( ) 9. Nick is looking for another job, because he feels that nothing he does _______ his boss.
A. serves B. supports C. promises D. satisfies
(选自《二十一世纪中学生英文报》第257期)
( ) 10. Mr. Smith, _________ of the _________ speech, started to read a novel.
A. boring B. bored
C. bored D. boring
( ) 11. Children today are still suffering ________ heavy school work, ________ at preparing them for entrance examination.
A. aiming B. having aimed
C. aimed D. having been aimed
( ) 12. –When will you come to see me, Dad?
–I will go to see you when you_________ the training course.
A. will have finished B. will finish
C. are finishing D. finish
( ) 13. Take this handbag and hang it ________ you can find enough space.
A. which B. in which C. whether D. wherever
( ) 14. The headmaster has got a good education _______ so the school is doing well.
A. thought B. thinking C. idea D. sense
( ) 15. –How long_______ at this job?
-Since 1990.
A. were you employed B. have you been employed
C. had you been employed D. will you be employed
II. 完型填空
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从以下各题所给的四个选项中选出最佳选项。
How many of you drink Cola? Nearly everybody. Did you know that Cola started out not as a soft drink 16 as a cure for 17 back in the late 1800s? John S. Pamberton, a druggist from Atlanta, had 18 for many months trying to 19 a cure for the 20 headache. He worked in his backyard, mixing and heating different mixture of oils and flavors(香料) 21 he found one that seemed to 22 well. Pamberton bottled the mixture and began to sell it in 23 as a concentrated(浓缩的) syrup(糖浆) that the customer had to 24 with water before drinking. The invention of Cola 25 quite 26 . One day, a customer came into a drugstore 27 of a headache and asked for a bottle of Cola syrup. He wanted to take it 28 . So he asked the clerk to mix the medicine 29 he waited. The clerk, 30 walking to the other end of the counter to get plain water, 31 mixing the syrup with soda water. The customer agreed, and after drinking it, 32 how good it tasted. The clerk continued offering the mixture and it became 33 . Today this kind of Cola is sold in most countries around the world. And although they no longer 34 the elements(成分) to kill headaches, they can still make people feel 35 and energetic.(精力充沛的)
16. A. but B. and C. or D. then
17. A. blindness B. toothache C. headache D. cancer
18. A. worked B. made C. tested D. succeeded
19. A find B. lose C. make D. wish
20. A. ordinary B. common C. usual D. simple
21. A. so B. until C. since D. after
22. A. work B. do C. taste D. happen
23. A. hospital B. market C. drugstores D. family
24. A. milk B. fill C. mix D. eat
25. A. came out B. came at C. came into D. came about
26. A. above all B. for example C. by accident D. as usual
27. A. asking B. complaining C. tired D. imagining