需要金币:120 &&
英语肯定句变否定句所有规则21
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
?
简单句中含有be动词、情态动词和助动词时,变否定句时需在be动词、情态动词和助动词后加not。
1. (am, is ,are
是be动词)如: I am a teacher.→I am not a teacher. This is a pen.→ This is not a pen.或This isn’t a pen. (is not =isn’t) You are a boy. →You are not a boy. (are not =aren’t)
2. (can是情态动词) He can help me.→He can not help me.或He can’t help me.(can not =can’t )
3.当主语是第一人称、第二人称和第三人称复数时用助动词do,变否定时,在do后面加not 如:I like English .I do not like English.或I don’t like English.
They go to school together. →They do not (don’t) go to school together.
4.当主语是第三人称单数时用does,变否定时,在does后面加not,如:The little girl wants to go there.→ The little girl does not (doesn't ) want to go there.
2.简单句中谓语动词为行为动词时,要根据时态选用do的相应形式,把肯定句变为否定句。如:
The little girl wants to go there.?→The little girl doesn't want to go there.
He did his work yesterday.→? He didn't do his work yesterday.
3.祈使句变否定句时,一般在句首加Don't,但Let us或Let's开头的祈使句在 Let us或 Let's后加not也可。如:
Put them over there.→Don't put them over there.
Let us go home.→Let us not go home.
或Don’t let us go home.
4.主从复合句中,主句是I think,I believe等结构,变否定句时,形式上否定主句,实际上否定从句。如:
I don't think chickens can swim .我认为鸡不会游泳。
5.“had better +动词原形”,变否定句时为“had better not +动词原形”。如:
You'd better go to school.→? You'd better not go to school.
6.动词不定式变否定式时,常在不定式to前加not。如:
The teacher tells me to do it.→? The teacher tells me not to do it.
7.使役动词和感官动词(make,let,hear,see,watch等)后接省略to的不定式,此种不定式变否定句时只需在省略to的动词原形前加not。如:
I saw her work.→?I saw her not work.
8.特殊形式的否定句,有以下几种:
(1)肯定句含有every-的合成词时,变否定句时改为no-。如:
Everything is ready.→?Nothing is ready.
(2)肯定句中含有always, usually和ever时,变否定句时改为never。如:
He is always late for school.→?He is never late for school.
(3)肯定句含有many,much时,变否定句时分别改为few,little。如:
Many students know him.→?Few students know him.
(4)肯定句中含有still时,变否定句时应改为no longer。如:
Tom is still in bed.→?Tom is no longer in bed.
(5)肯定句含有both, both...and,all时,变否定句时应改为never,neither...nor,none。如:
Both of us are students.→?Neither of us is a student.
(6)肯定句含有nearly, almost时,变否定句时应改为 hardly。如:
Lily nearly knows
正在加载中,请稍后...广州六年级新版英语U4We can save the animals_大学生考试网
当前位置: >>
广州六年级新版英语U4We can save the animals
U4 小学六年级下册【复习小测】 (100 分) 困难_________ 长颈鹿_________ 袋鼠_________ 叶子_________ let’s 后加动词的_________ can 后加动词的_________ 翻译句子:轮到我了____________________ 来自于_____________ 看上去像___________ love 后加动词的_________Unit4 We can save the animals【课文】 We only have one earth! Would you like to live in a world with no pandas, tigers or whales? These and many other animals are in danger. If we don’t do something now, they may all disappear forever! One problem is that their homes are disappearing. People cut down the forests and pollute the oceans, so these animals have no place to live in. Also, many people buy things made from these animals like medicines, fur coats and even foods. If you love the earth and love the animals, please do something about it. Never buy thing made from animals in danger. Plant trees and don’t pollute. If we all work together we can still save the animals.拯救;节省_________ 皮毛_________ 停止_________ 永远_________污染_________ 地球_________ 危险_________ 森林_________【词汇必会】 唯一的,仅仅_________ 鲸鱼_________ 消失_________ 制造过去式_________ 现学现卖1. 地球只有一个 We _________ have one _________! 2. 如果我们不停止污染,森林会永远消失! If we don’t _________ _________, the _________ will _________ _________! 3. 我们应该做一些事去拯救危险中的鲸鱼。 We should do something to _________ the _________ in danger. 4. 坏人用濒危动物的皮毛制作大衣。 Bad people use the _________ of animals in danger to _________ clothes.【词组必会】 用…制造_________________ 处于危险中_________________ 砍伐_________________ 没有地方住_________________ 种树_________________ 污染海洋_________________ 想要_________________ _________________为它做些什么_________________ 共同努力_________________ 拯救动物__________________1 U4 小学六年级下册现学现卖 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Now raise your hand and try it! 我们的地球处于危险中,我们应该为它做些什么。 因为我们砍伐了太多的树木,动物们没有地方住。 你想要种一些树来拯救动物吗? 桌子是用树木制造的。 让我们共同努力,拯救地球! Fun with words save cut down have no place things stop polluteto live in polluting the earth the oceans the animals made from animals the forests【知识点精讲】 Let’s repeat and have fun! We only have one earth! Would you like to live in a world with no pandas, tigers or whales? These and many other animals are in danger. If we don’t do something now, they may all disappear forever! One problem is that their homes are disappearing. People cut down the forests and pollute the oceans, so these animals have no place to live in. Also, many people buy things which are made from these animals like medicines, fur coats and even foods. If you love the earth and love the animals, please do something about it. Never buy thing made from animals in danger. Plant trees and don’t pollute. If we all work together we can still save the animals. 一. Q&A; Chinese& E find the next Make a sentence with phrases, raise your hand, and try to be the first one to pass the sentence! 记笔记区: first sentence: second sentence: third sentence: 二. Think and say 1. If people cut down the forests… If people pollute the rivers… 2. If you love the earth and love the animals… animals may lose their home. animals in the water may die. please do something about it.Now use your own sentence learned in the text to win for the team!2 U4 小学六年级下册【滚瓜烂熟】 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. My father _______ lunch at home every day. A.have B.having C.has I didn’t _____ to school yesterday. A.went B.goes C.go Jane’s mother often ____ tennis on Sunday morning. A.plays B.play C.played We should save the animals_____ A.in the danger B.on danger C.in danger Some animals on the earth have no place ___. A.to live B.to live in C.live in语法讲练肯定句改写否定句小结(1) 有 be 动词的句子,直接在 be 动词后加 not 即可.如; I am a student .-------I am not a student .(否定句) There is some water in the glass.-------There is not any water in the glass. (2) 有情态动词的句子,直接在动词后加 not 即可.如: He can speak English.------He can not speak English . (3) 既没有 be 动词也没有情态动词的句子,要在动词前加上助动词 do/does ,再加 not 进行否定,如; I go to school on foot .------I do not go to school on foot . Open the door ,please.-------Don’t open the door, please. 口诀: 肯定改为否或疑,无情无 be 要借助! 特殊: 1. 有 some 改为 any 2. Let me /us +V(原形)+ ……改为否定句,在动词前加 not 即可。如: Let me close the door .-------Let me not close the door . Let us go to the park this afternoon .-------Let us not go to the park this afternoon.巩固练习:将下列句子改为否定句: 1) 标出句子的动词 2) 选出动词的类型 3) 进行改写 be 动词 1 Our teacher ,Miss Green is kind and helpful The student’s name is Li Wei . The boy in the room is my brother . We are all from China . They are going to the cinema this evening. 23情态动词实义动词 U4 小学六年级下册There is an apple in the girl’s hand . There are five boxes in the picture . There is some tea in the cup . There are some American in the city . There are two pens and a pencil in the pencilCbox . 3 Lingling can speak good Engish . The students can play football after school . You may go home now . I must work hard . We should obey the traffic rules . The boys will have a football match . 4 Her room has two big windows . Amy and I have some nice pictures . I like painting . The students do morning exercises every day . Mike goes to school by bus . They want to walk on the moon . 5 There are some apples in the box . My sister can ride a bike . The story is so instessting . I go to school on foot I have a new bag . 6 let us pick up the apples on the floor. I let him do the housework. I’d like to have a try .练习4 U4 小学六年级下册1. 画出动词,在句子后面写明类型,并在原句的基础上添加和修改使之成为否定句(不用抄写整句) 。 1) The teacher has a new car. ___________________________________________ 2) Mary likes monkeys very much. ___________________________________________ 3) There is some water in the glass. ___________________________________________ 4) The boys in the playground are thirsty now. ___________________________________________ 5) We’d like to have some fish for lunch. ___________________________________________ 6) We read English every morning. ___________________________________________ 7) The girls like dancing. ___________________________________________ 8) Sarah can do Chinese Kung fun. ___________________________________________ 9) My coat is pretty. 2011 小联盟考试题 完形填空。根据短文内容,从 A、B、C、D 中选择一个正确的选项填空,把所选答案的字母编号写在相应的括号内。 It is a fine Sunday morning. There are many people in the parl. Many of 1 are young and 2 are old. Some young pioneers are playing games over there. Two boys are playing 3 their yo-yo. A girl is flying a kite. Two children are 4 a toy boat. There is a lake in the park. The water is clear. There are some 5 on the lake. Near the lake a young man is reading. There is a house near the lake. Beside 6 house, two men are working. A woman is watering the flowers. Look at that big tree! There are some birds 7 it. Under it are some men. Four of them are playing cards. One of them is 8 two cats. The cats are running up the tree. What do they want to do? They want to 9 the birds. What else can you 10 in the park? ( )1. A. they B. them C. their D. theirs ( )2. A. some B. any C. these D. much ( )3. A. to B. on C. with D. for ( )4. A. doing B. making C. flying D. reading ( )5. A. birds B. ships C. buses D. boats ( )6. A. a B. an C. the D. / ( )7. A. in B. on C. under D. at ( )8. A. look like B. looking like C. look at D. looking at ( )9. A. give B. take C. bring D. catch ( ) 10. A. look B. use C. saw D. looked5
更多搜索:
All rights reserved Powered by
文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。新目标英语九年级上册Unit5试卷9_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新目标英语九年级上册Unit5试卷9
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历