Ibe want you wanna beto be a policeman in the future.(用Linda替换)

当前位置: >>
冀教版八年级英语上 Unit 5 My future单元测试题
???????????????装???????????????订?????????????线??????????????????座号 (考号______________________临洮三中八年级单元测试卷 Unit 5 My Future题号 得分 本试卷满分为 120 分,考试时间为 120
分钟。 听力部分 一.听力(每题 1 分,共 20 分) 。 (Ⅰ)录音中有五个句子,听一遍后,选择最佳答案。 ( )1. A. I want to be a doctor. B. You might be a doctor. C. She is a nurse. ( )2. A. He wants to go home. B. Tom must work hard now. C. Because he wants to stay with students. ( )3. A. Yes, I have. B. No, I’m not. C. Yes, I do. ( )4. A. I like English a lot. B. English is hard to learn. C. The grammar and the sentences. ( )5. A. Yes, who are you? B. No, she isn’t here. C. Sure. Hold on, please. (Ⅱ)录音中有五组对话及五个问题,听一遍后选择最佳答案。 ( )6. A. English. B. Chinese. C. French. ( )7. A. A nurse. B. A doctor. C. A worker. ( )8. A. Jeff. B. Mary. C. Susan. ( )9. A. 5848632. B. 5848326. C. 5884632. ( )10. A. A concert. B. A zoo. C. His school. (Ⅲ)录音中有一段对话,听两遍后,选择最佳答案。 ( )11. How many lessons does the girl have this morning? A. Three. B. Four. C. Five. ( )12. When does the boy have P. E. lesson? A. On Monday. B. On Tuesday. C. On Friday. ( )13. What is the boy’s favourite subject? A. English. B. P. E. C. Science. ( )14. Where are the girl’s sports shoes? A. On her feet. B. In the bag. C. On the book. ( )15. What’s the relationship (关系) between the two speakers? A. They’re friends. B. They are classmates. C. They’re brother and sister. (Ⅳ)录音中有一篇短文,听两遍后,选择最佳答案。 ( )16. Jack’s schoolwork was _____ . A. poor B. good C. excellent ( )17. Jack usually hurries to school in the morning because he often _____ at night. A. studies lessons late B. has a good sleep 命题人:杨国胜 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八 九 总分( (C. watches cartoons or sports games for a long time )18. Jack’s mother tried to make him _____. A. work harder B. watch cartoons )19. Jack got a hundred in_____ . A. reading B. spelling )20. From the story, we can know _____. A. Jack got ten dollars at last B. Jack’s mother was not happy at his words C. Jack was good at reading and spelling 笔试部分C. sleep in class C. reading and spelling二.词汇(每题 1 分,共 10 分) 1. hope to be an engineer s______________ in the future. 2. Tom can’t be a p_____________ because he has a fear of heights. 3. What will you be when you g______________ up? 3. A f____________ can grow the best crops. 4. I don’t know my future. I m_____________ be rich or poor. 5. I want to be a m____________ in a big company when I’m older. 6. The little boy likes building ______________ (模型) ships. 7. We have no ______________ (选择) 8. Mr. Black has to look after his ______________ (生病的) mother. 9. Can you give me a piece of ______________ (建议) on how to keep healthy. 10. Light is the ______________ (反义词) of heavy. 三.语法与情景会话(每题 1 分,共 25 分) 1. Everybody hopes _______rich. A. to be B. be C. is D. am 2. Are they rich ______poor? A. and B. but C. or D. with 3. Some of the ________ in our class ________ to school on foot. A. go B. goes C. goes D. go 4. They want their son _______at home. A. stay B. to stay C. stayed D. staying 5. -----_______will he finish his work? -----In two hours. A. How long B. How soon C. How much D. How often 6. Is Lucy’s ambition the same as ________? A. yours B. my C. your D. me 7. I want to know _____the day after tomorrow. A. what he will do B. what will he do C. what he did D. what did he do 8. I’d like _______a talk with him. A. have B. having C. to have D. has 9. Miss Han tells the students ____in the street. A. running B. don’t running C. not to run D. won’t run学校班级姓名临洮三中八年级单元测试卷 英语试卷 第 1 页 (共 4 页) 10. Too much homework often make the students ______ no time to have a rest. A. have B. had C. has D. having 11. My new shirt is ________than _______. A. you B. yours C. yours D. you 12. You must listen _________in class. A. carefully B. care C. careful D. carefuller 13.Wang Mei gave a great ___________ to all the students in the classroom. A. say B. talk C. speak D. tell 14. I hope you’ll come to see me _________ next week. A. sometime B. sometimes C. some times D. some time 15. -----I’m too tired to walk, let’s stop _______rest. ----- Ok, let’s stop ________. A. walking B. walking C. walk D. walk 16. Everyone is here ________Li Lei, she is ill in hospital. A. with B. besides C. except D. with 17. I won’t go to bed ________ the TV show is over. A. after B. until C. when D. except 18. The policeman stopped the thief from ________ away. A. run B. running C. to run D. runing 19. Things are ________ on the moon than on the earth. A. much heavier B. the heaviest C. much lighter D. the lightest 20. It’s my turn _______ the floor today. A. sweeping B. sweeps C. to sweep D. sweeped 21. I saw mother________ supper when I got home.. A. cooks B. cooking C. cooked D. has cooked 22. Everyone in my class ________ the novel The White Whale, but nobody ________ its writer. A. know B. know C. know D. knows 23. Don’t laugh at ________. A. other B. others C. the other D. any other 24. Is your father strict _________ you? A. in B. at C. for D. with 25. Mrs. Green always encourages us _________ English movies. A. watch B. watches C. watching D. to watch 四.用所给词的适当形式填空。 (每题 1 分,共 10 分) 1. The children are drawing the pictures _______________ (careful). 2. There are more than forty ____________ (woman) doctors. 3. How do you know which one _____________ (choose). 4. I want to be a doctor when I’m ______________ (old). 5. That baby is ten _____________ (month) old. 6. It is difficult ____________ (improve) yourself. 7. Yesterday my aunt ______________ (buy) me a good diary. 8. I’ll try _____________ (write) to you quickly. 9. Everyone in our class ___________ (like) to play this game.10. Mr. Li told us _________________ (not play) on the road. 五.句型转换,按括号内的要求转换下列句型,每空一词。 (每空 1 分,共 10 分) 1. I will be a good teacher.(改为一般疑问句) ____________ _____________ be a good teacher? 2. They are talking about the future.(对画线部分提问) ____________ are they _____________? 3. He would make his students do some homework.(改为否定句) He ____________ make his students do _____________ homework. 4. The words are difficult to say. (改为同义句) ____________ _____________ difficult to say the words. 5. He will be back in one or two minutes.(对画线部分提问) How ____________ _____________ he be back? 六.完形填空(每题 1 分,共 10 分) In the future, our life will be quite different 1 life now. We can do many things 3 2new ways. With the help of live much more 4, we will 5. The robotswill look like man and do many things for us. When we are at home, robots can cook delicious food for us. They can cook not only Chinese food but also American or Japanese food. 6 we like, they can cook any kind of food in the world for 7 . When we feel boring, robots can tell stories tous. Just press the button, and your meal will us. They can also play interesting and colorful. 8or games with us. With robots, our home life will be much moreIn factories, robots can do most work for us. They can do it much better and much more efficiently. So, we’ll have more free time to improve (改进) ourselves or enjoy Robots can help us in many other ways in the future. and the Earth will become more beautiful. ( ( ( ( ( ( )1. A. to )2. A. in )3. A. cars )4. A. happy )5. A. in future )6. A. If B. with B. for B. robots B. happier B. in the future B. Because C. from C. with C. animals C. happily C. at future C. But D. as D. by D. parents D. happilier D. future D. Only 10 9 ., they can change the world a lot临洮三中八年级单元测试卷 英语试卷 第 2 页 (共 4 页) ???????????????装???????????????订?????????????线??????????????????( ( ( ()7. A. ready )8. A. a chess )9. A. ourself )10. A. In wordsB. got ready B. chesses B. ourselves B. In the wordC. be ready C. chess C. us C. In a word AD. readying D. the chess D. ours D. Not at all (likely call in? A. Linda’s House. C. Kuaile Village. B. Country Life Market. D. God Music Store.考号______________________)3. Mr. White are planning to have a half-year holiday in California, but he can’t leave his pet Cathy alone, he should call ______ for help. A. 235-621 B. 625-441 C. 522-154 D. 215-544七.阅读理解(每题 2 分,共 20 分) Here are four ads from newspapers. Read them and answer the questions. ()4. Which is TRUE about Arnold Swenson? A. He has been a music teacher. B. He has sold pianos for ten years. C. Most of his piano CDs are popular. D. He will give all his fans special presents this weekend.()5. According to the four ads, which is TRUE? A. Kuaile Village is open only at night. B. Linda’s House doesn’t have food. C. Country Life Market is newly opened. D. God Music Store is going to sell Arnold Swenson’s CD at a special price. B In my office, there are two foreigners. They are both from English-speaking countries. Walter is姓名a handsome (帅气的) young man from Australia. He is quite out-going (开朗的) and creative. He likes trying out new ideas. Daniel is from England. He is tall and thin. He is quiet. He seldom talks to others. But he is polite and friendly to everyone. Walter and Daniel live in the same room in our dormitory for high school students. So, our students can practice spoken English with them after class. They are of great help in our school. Sometimes, I ask them some questions about grammar. They try to help me in some way but often have different ideas. In fact, many foreigners care little for grammar, ( )1. We can buy the freshest (最新鲜的) fruits ______ . A. in Linda’s House C. in Country Life Market ( B. in Kuaile Village D. in God Music Store especially in modern English. They don’t understand why there are so many exercises about grammar in our test papers. If you ask them which one of the four is the best choice for the exercise, they may answer, “I think, both A and B are OK. ” ( )6. Which is NOT true about Walter? A. He is from England. B. He is a handsome young man.学校班级)2. Lucy’s grandparents are visiting Lucy for three days next week. They can’t stay at her place because it’s not big enough. Lucy is looking for a place for them. Which place will she most临洮三中八年级单元测试卷 英语试卷 第 3 页 (共 4 页) C. He is quite out-going. ( )7. Where do Walter and Daniel live?D. He likes trying out new ideas.A: All right. 3________. B: 4_________. A: At six. B: 5___________. 九.书面表达(共 10 分) 每个人都有自己的理想和抱负,你的理想是什么?假设你是李明,请以“My Future”为题, 写一篇不少于 80 词的短文,畅谈一下自己的理想。 提示:1.What do you want to be? 2.Why do you want to be a/an…….? 3.How can you make your dream come true? My future _________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________A. They live in our dormitory for high school students, but in different rooms. B. They live in the same room in our dormitory for teachers. C. They live in a flat near our school. D. They live in the same room in our dormitory for students. ( )8. Who can help our students with their spoken English after class? A. Only Walter. C. Both Walter and Daniel. ( B. Only Daniel. D. Their Chinese teachers.)9. When I ask Walter and Daniel some questions about grammar, they______ . A. say they have no time C. don’t know the answer at all B. try to help me but often have different ideas D. know nothing about English()10. What do Daniel and Walter think of our test papers? A. They are too easy. C. There are too many exercises. B. They are helpful. D. There are too many exercises about grammar.八.补全对话(每空 1 分,共 5 分) 根据对话内容,从方框内的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。(有两项为多余) A. Why don’t we go by bus? B. When will the movie start? C. Will you go home for Christmas this year? D. I’d like to very much E. I might be free at 6:30. F. I think I can finish it then. G. If you can finish your work early, we can go to the movie theater. A: Would you like to go to the movie theater with us this evening, Jean? B: Thanks, Dave. 1________ But I’ll have to work at the library. A: When can you finish your work? B: 2________ Why don’t call me up later?_________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________临洮三中八年级单元测试卷 英语试卷 第 4 页 (共 4 页) 座号六.完形填空(每题 1 分,共 10 分) 题号 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10临洮三中九年级中考模拟试卷(一) 英 语 答 题 卡题号 得分 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八 九 总分答案 七.阅读理解(每题 2 分,共 20 分) 题号 答案 八.补全对话(每空 1 分,共 5 分) 1. _________ 2. _________ 3. _________ 4. _________ 5. _________ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10一. 听力(每题 1 分,共 20 分) 题号 答案 题号 答案 二.词汇(每题 1 分,共 10 分) 1. ______________ ______________ 5. ______________ 6. _________________ 7._______________ 8. 2. _________________ 3._______________ 4. 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10九.书面表达(共 10 分) My future _________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________________________ 9. ______________ 10. _________________ _________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________ 7 20 8 21 9 22 10 23 11 24 12 25 _________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________ 3 4 5 _________________________________________________________________________________ 7. _____________ 8.______________ 9._____________ ______________________ 13 _________________________________________________________________________________ 14 15 16 17 18 19三.语法与情景会话(每题 1 分,共 25 分) 题号 答案 题号 答案 四.动词考查(每题 1 分,共 10 分) 题号 答案 6._____________ 10.____________ 五.句型转换(每空 1 分,共 10 分) 1. __________ ___________ 4. __________ ___________ 5. __________ ___________ ___________ 2. __________ ___________ 3. ___________ 1 2 1 2 3 4 5 6临洮三中八年级单元测试卷 英语试卷 第 5 页 (共 4 页)
2016秋冀教版八年级英语上册Unit 5 My Future 点拨训练单元测试卷.doc_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 5 达标测试卷 第Ⅰ卷 听力部分(30 分)) 一、听句子,选...冀教版新版八年级上册unit5试题含答案_初二英语_英语...my uncle B. completing C. to complete D. for...What does Mark want to be in the future? ...冀教版八年级下册Unit5单元检测试卷含答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。单元检测一、适当形式填空(单句适当形式)(共 10 小题;共 10 分) 1. Tony is an (...英语:Unit 5 My Future模拟试题1(冀教版八年级上)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。12999 英语网
Unit 5 My Future 【模拟试题】(答题时间:40 分钟)...冀教版英语八上《Unit 5 My Future》word同步测试(二)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 5 My Future Lesson33 Maybe You’ll Be a Teacher ! Question for ...八年级英语上册 Unit 5 My Future阅读理解 (新版)冀教版_英语_初中教育_教育专区。My Future 阅读理解。 A Do you want a job? Here are some positions ...冀教版八年级英语第6单元测试题_英语_初中教育_...5. Can you tell me the___ (way) to the hotel...8. )9. In my heart, I have two___. They...冀教版英语八上《Unit 5 My Future》(Lesson 39)word同步测试_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 5 My Future Lesson 39 [课前预 习? 快乐体验] Bad news ...冀教八年级Unit 5练习3 八年级英语上册 Unit 6...1/2 相关文档推荐 ...[试题]八年级冀教版(上)Unit 5 My Future 隐藏&& 第五单元测试题 I. Choose...冀教版英语八上《Unit 5 My Future》(Lesson 35)word同步测试_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Lesson 35 What’s Your Advice [课前预习? 快乐体验] Business ...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。A. how, like B.how, as
C.what ,like
D.what, as
为什么选C不选D? 不是说外表像用like,内在像用as吗?
全部答案(共4个回答)
毕业生的主题曲啊,很有名,月光女神莎拉·布莱曼唱的
斯卡堡罗集市Scarbaraugh Fair
Are you going to Scarborough Fa...
esse mccartney的beautiful soul
I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just...
I like to be myself
I'm an angel, I'm a devil,I am sometimes in between
I'm as b...
in future 今后,相当于from now on
in the future在将来
比较这两个词组,in the future所表达的时间离现在更远一些。
答: 谁有少儿汉语拼音学习视频的下载地址啊?小小孩多少岁学习汉语拼音比较合适呢?
答: 我可以给你提供个想法,仅供参考咯~!
可以从培训人才和被培训人才的数据比例来说明拉,很有说服力哦~!
祝你好运!
答: 小学科学教案|小学科学教案下载 21世纪教育网
答: 请说的明白点啊,你是要什么性质考试的啊,自考?成考?普通?
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415I&want&to&be&a&cook&in&the&future
I want to be a cook in the future.
A cook always make food for people. I want to be a cook because I
also want to make a lot of nice food for some hungry people and
make&them full&and happy.Now I am
good at cooking rice.I am poor at baking things.I think l should
learn how to bake well and practise cook food regularly.
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。}

我要回帖

更多关于 want to be 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信