扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
告诉我个英语有趣的故事,150~200个词就是一个笑话
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
One day a visitor from the city came to a small rural area to drive around the country roads, see how the farms looked, and perhaps to see how farmers earned their living. The city man saw a farmer in his yard, holding a pig up in his hands, and lifting it so that the pig could eat apples from an apple tree. The city man said to the farmer," I see that your pig likes apples, but isn"t that quite a waste of time?" The farmer replied," What"s time to a pig?"
一天,有一个城市里的游客来到一个小乡村,在乡间路上开着车,想看看农庄是什么样子,也想看看农夫怎样种田过日子.这位城里人看见一位农夫在宅后的草地上,手中抱着一头猪,并把它举得高高的,好让它能够吃到树上的苹果.城里人对农夫说,"我看你的猪挺喜欢吃苹果的,但是,这不是很浪费时间吗?"那位农夫回答说,"时间对猪有什么意义?"http://www.yykt.net/Article/h/a/List_2.html这里是笑话的/essays/list_1.html这里是一些英语的美文/web/seyy_gs/more.asp?page=13&ac=2277 这里是一些少儿英语故事,比较有意思.你可以去看一下的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
一个著名的英语故事要著名的,最好有中文,70-80个词,情节复杂些,
iddefdzdaw
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
The Picture of Dorian Graya young man named Dorian Gray,the subject of a painting by artist Basil Hallward.Basil is greatly impressed by Dorian's physical beauty and becomes strongly infatuated with him,believing that his beauty is responsible for a new mode in his art.Talking in Basil's garden,Dorian meets Lord Henry Wotton,a friend of Basil's,and becomes enthralled by Lord Henry's world view.Espousing a new kind of hedonism,Lord Henry suggests that the only thing worth pursuing in life is beauty,and the fulfilment of the senses.Realising that one day his beauty will fade,Dorian cries out,wishing that the portrait Basil has painted of him would age rather than himself.Dorian's wish is fulfilled,subsequently plunging him into a series of debauched acts.The portrait serves as a reminder of the effect each act has upon his soul,with each sin being displayed as a disfigurement of his form,or through a sign of aging.Finally,when Dorian saw his picture,he could not stand the ugliness the picture has revealed.He stabbed the picture,and also has killed the real Dorian Grey.道林·格雷的画像(奥斯卡·王尔德)天生漂亮异常的道林格雷因见了画家霍华德给他画的真人一样大的肖像,发现了自己惊人的美,又听信了亨利爵士的吹嘘,开始为自己韶华易逝,美貌难久感到痛苦,表示希望那幅肖像能代替自己承担岁月和心灵的负担,而让自己永远保持青春貌美.他的这个想入非非的愿望后来却莫名其妙的实现了.他开始挥霍自己的罪恶,最后这幅肖像却成为了记录恶行的证据,他因肖像而生也因肖像而死.个人很喜欢的一个很戏剧性的故事.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
【新概念英语2上都是70-80字的~】
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
老师让写一个150个词的英文小故事,不要太难的,还要有中文翻译,
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
when i was young , i often hate my preants ,because they always told me to do the thing I really don't wanna do .just like reading books,play paino, running... when I saw other chilren play happy with each other, I feel so sad.but today I became a writer ,and I inspired by the music .others read the book which is written by me.I feel so pride.and running make me very healthy.so,do as your preants said.they will never wanna hurt you . 中文翻译: 当我小的时候,我常常会讨厌我的父母,因为他们总要我做些我一点都不想做的事,比如读书啊,弹钢琴啊,跑步啊,当我看到别的小朋友玩得很开心时,我总会感到很郁闷,很难过.但是今天,我成为了一个作家,音乐也在很多时候成为了我的写作灵感,那些孩子开始读我写的书,我觉得很自豪.而且跑步让我变得非常健康.因此,照你父母说的去做吧,他们所做的都是为了你好.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
请问有没有一些一、二百個单词的英语故事?最好简单一点的.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
一)In The Air
Matt and his wife lived in the country. Matt was very stingy(吝啬) and hated spending money. One day a fair(集市) came to the nearby town.
“Let’s go to the fair, Matt,” his wife said, “We haven’t been anywhere for a long time.”
Matt thought about this for a while. He knew he would have to spend money at the fair. At last he said, “All right, but I’m not going to spend much money. We’ll look at things, but we won’t buy anything.”
They went to the fair and looked at all the things to buy. There were many things Matt’s wife wanted to buy ,but he would not let her spend any money.
Then , in a nearby field, they saw a small airplane.
“Fun flight!” the notice said, “$10 for 10 minutes.”
Matt had never been in an airplane and he wanted to go on a fun flight. However, he didn’t want to have to pay for his wife, as well.
“I’ve only got $10,” he told the pilot. ( 飞行员). “Can my wife come with me for free?” The pilot wasn’t selling many tickets, so he said , “I’ll make a bargain with you. If your wife doesn’t scream or shout, she can have a free flight.”
Matt agreed, and got into the small airplane with his wife.
The pilot took off and made his airplane do all kinds of things. At one moment it was flying upside down.
When the plane landed , the pilot said, “O.K. your wife didn’t make a sound . She can have her ride free.”
“Thank you,” Matt said. “it wasn’t easy for her, you know , especi ally (尤其 ) when she fell out.”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
牛郎织女 A young cowherd named Niulang the cowherd happens across seven fairy sisters bathing in a lake. Encouraged by his mischievous companion the ox, he steals their clothes and waits to see what will ...
扫描下载二维码经典英语成语故事:一技之长(中英对照)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
经典英语成语故事:一技之长(中英对照)
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语较难专有词组 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。