高一英语作文及范文 提倡不早恋100词 高一的

高一英语作文100词范文带翻译_高三网当前位置: >> 正文高一英语作文100词范文带翻译文/孙文婷  英语作文是对学生综合能力考核最彻底的一类题型,对单词的掌握、对语法的熟悉程度、谴词造句的能力都会在写作文的水平中体现的一览无余。下面,高三网小编为你整理了高一英语作文范文带翻译,希望对你有帮助!  高一英语作文范文带翻译篇1:我的理想  When I got settled, the total use of the microwave to do their own things to eat. One day, my father saw me, I am afraid to say that I grew up as a cook. I immediately shaken like a rattle-drum head, you said : "That is not my ideal. When I grow up I want to IT (information technology) industries. "Yes, I bought a computer five years ago after his father, I am familiar with it day by day. Until last year, and I have formed a deep bond with it. From then on, I want success in the information technology industry to make contributions to the cause of national computer. But my father said I could only do in the field "testing the game," is what the new game, and always let me play with, the report there will be any games. I think what he said is not their fault, I always play games recently, those who do not have a veteran like Flash. In recent days, I sprouted out of a bad idea : I will be playing the game that the network server to the black. My account will revise the highest level. However, I Xiangliaoyouxiang, this is wrong, but was caught by the police network is not good. When hackers but also need high computer skills. As a member of the IT industry is my ideal, I would like to advance this goal, to improve their computer skills  当我闲得没事时,就总自己用微波炉做点东西吃。一天,爸爸看见我这样,说我长大恐怕是要当厨师了。我立刻把头摇得像拨浪鼓似的,说:“那不是我的理想,我长大想做IT(信息技术)行业。”  没错,自从五年前爸爸给我买来电脑后,我就一天天地熟悉它。到了去年,我已经和它结下了不解之缘。从那时候开始,我就想要在信息技术行业取得成就,为国家计算机事业做出贡献。  可是爸爸说我在这个行业中只能做“游戏测试员”,就是什么游戏新出来,总是先让我玩玩,报告游戏中有什么错误。我觉得他说的没有错,我最近一段时间老是玩游戏,那些FLASH之类的老也不用了。  最近几天,我萌生出了一个不好的想法:将我玩的那个网络游戏的服务器给黑了,将我的账号修改成最高级别。可是,我想了又想,这样做是不对的,而且被网络警察抓到也是不好的。而且当黑客也需要很高的电脑技术的。    成为IT行业的一员是我的理想,所以我要向这个目标前进,提高自己的电脑技术.  高一英语作文范文带翻译篇2:自行车还是汽车  Bikes or Cars  Americans like to go out by car. Although more and more Chinese own cars,most Chinese still like to ride bicycles, This is determined by a lot of factors.  As we all know, the bike advances slowly by manpower, but it can be placed wherever it is convenient However, as for the car, although it can run fast by engine, it must be parked at parking places.  Most Americans live in the suburb which is far from urban areas and their working places. So they need cars to go shopping and go to work. And they also like traveling far. Thus a car brings them great convenience.  On the contrary, most Chinese live near their working areas and markets.They don't need a car to go to work or go shopping.I would like to ride a bike, because it costs little and it is easy to use and won't cause pollution.  自行车还是汽车  美国人喜欢乘汽车外出。尽管越采越多的中国人拥有了汽车,但大部分中国人仍喜欢骑自行车,这是由很多因素决定的。  众所周知,自行车靠人力,行进慢,但可以在方便的地方停放。然而对于汽车来说,虽然它依靠发动机行进很快,但它必须停在停车场。  多数美国人生活在郊区,远离市区及工作地点,所以他们需要汽车来购物、上班,并且他们也喜欢驾车远行。因此汽车给他们提供很大方便。相反,多数中国人居住在工作地点和市场附近,他们不需要开车去上班或购物。  我喜欢骑自行车外出,因为它花费少而且容易使用。最重要的是自行车不会  引起污染。  高一英语作文范文带翻译篇:校园生活  Some people say that campus life was boring but I felt the school life is colorful.  Class we discuss a fierce comment on each other. Once I had a fight with my classmates for the sake of a problem we all were at sixes and sevens reach a consensus. Later we have solved the problem calmly all made up. After class my teacher and I talk together playing chess we ge After dinner the classmates speak heart to each other solve problems make the bridge of our friendship more stable . We laughed together cried help each other when in trouble. When the school sports they cheered each other each other go failed classmate we encourage him to his confidence not discouraged.  Campus life is colorful make I benefit from awakening to the joy of learning.  有人说校园生活枯燥无味,可我却觉得校园生活是多姿多彩的。  上课的时候,我们讨论激烈,互相发表意见。有一次,我为了一个问题和同学吵架了,大家都各持己见,不能达成共识。后来,我们冷静地解决了问题,大家和好了。下课后,我和老师一起谈心,下棋,大家融洽相处,谈得不亦乐乎;饭后,同学们互相讲心事,解决问题,令我们的友谊之桥更加稳固。大家一起笑过,哭过,遇到困难时互相帮助。校运会时大家互相喝彩,互相加油,失败了的同学我们鼓励他,令他重拾信心,不再气馁。  校园生活多姿多彩,令我获益良多,领悟到学习的乐趣。推荐阅读日日日日日日日日日日日日日日点击查看更多内容扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
高一英语作文100字左右三篇左右
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
My FamilyEveryone has a family.We live in it and feel very warm.There are three persons in my family,my mother,father and I.We live together very happily and there are many interesting stories about my family.My father is a hard-working man.He works as a doctor.He always tries his best to help every,patient and make patients comfortable.But sonetimes he works so hard that he can't remember the date.My mother is a woman with a bad memory.She always does a lot of housework,but sometimes she makes mistakes out of carelessness.For example,one day,she washed clothes in the washer,after the washer finished the work,she found she hadn't filled the washer with water.Now let me tell you a funny thing:one day,father wanted to get up early as usual,buthe wasn't able to do that,because he hadn't set the alarm clock the night before,so when he got up,he did everything in a hurry.After father left,mother said to me mysteriously,"He will come back soon." "Why?" I was greatly surprised."Because today is Sunday,his holiday!" Just as mother said,father came back home soon,and went to bed again--he was too tired.You see,what an interesting family have!I hope that you will have one like mine,too.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求两篇高一英语作文。(100词左右)
求两篇高一英语作文。(100词左右)
09-04-29 &
Liming,I will give you some advice on how to cope with the situation.First, A gift. You can bring some small gifts, for example, a box of chocolate will be a good choice, and the hosts will be very pleasent.Second, Be sure to be on time. You can arrive there ten minutes earlier.Third, When you are having dinner, you need to show your enjoyment to the dishes. Therefore, the hosts will be very happy.Fourth,After dinner,you'd better not stay there for too long.Last, You should show your sincere to the host when you are leaving.
请登录后再发表评论!
liming,i will give you some advice on how to cope with the situation.first, a gift. you can bring some small gifts, for example, a box of chocolate will be a good choice, and the hosts will be very pleasent.second, be sure to be on time. you can arrive there ten minutes earlier.third, when you are having dinner, you need to show your enjoyment to the dishes. therefore, the hosts will be very happy.fourth,after dinner,you'd better not stay there for too long.last, you should show your sincere to the host when you are leaving.
请登录后再发表评论!
2008奥运the chinese people's olympic game to 2008 pekings is total to take a kind of expectation.remember at the beginning process of bid for the olympic game, the chinese committee of olympics also obtains 2008 olympic games to hold the power with difficulty.this time the olympic game of 2008 pekings, for china is a develop of a fair show, is also a fair show that emerges the chinese magic power toward international community.
  china is an everyone's court for harmonize, we are living under the environment that dulcify thus, everybody is a happy child.the mascot& the fu wa& of the olympic game also just represented us this is happy.innocent child. the fu wa is be&ed face&& clear and bright&& the nini& of& the shell shell& by& the huanhuan& five be filled with the chinese race special features of doll constitute.the homophonic of five fu wa name add exactly& peking is welcome you&.this expressed the chinese people's amity to the people in the world again.the color of the fu wa also acts in cooperation the olympics at the right moment five yellow turquoise blue of red orange of wreaths, expressed perfect annotation of olympics to spirit of olympics of peking.     the olympics of 2008 pekings, the dream of a chinese, bears in the applause of the world and the tears of the chinese
a member of the chinese nation, i will use the most sincere voice, saying loudly: & bless you, belong to china, belong to peking, belong to our 2008!& 四川地震  this is how sad! earthquake, of course, is terrible, but they have - firefighters, the people's own army, doctors and others for earthquake relief to the people of the earthquake, and what terrible? >>
   after the earthquake, there have become ruins. the original buildings, has been moved to the ground. but in this disaster, truly reflect the world of love.
   in the earthquake, a school teacher did not consider their own safety, struggling rescued two children, but their death, a teacher, felt the earthquake, the conscious decision to go down the steps. she would like to go back one: my students are still inside it, therefore, she firmly back, for whom >> her students >> no, that's not only students, or the flowers ah! as the saying goes: &poor parents the world heart.& there is a parent……
   this is how people touched by argentine ah!
   there are other companies have also enthusiastic contributions. now, received a total of about 10.8 billion yuan contributions to the world! now, i truly understand that the &party is difficult, p plus support earthquake relief, surmount.& how will this sentence were moved.
   in addition, i would like the people in disaster areas, said: &i believe that we surmount. can be quite the past. although the disaster can be taken away our lives, but not humans immortal wins the hope this is the eternal light, encouraging people forward momentum. let us work together to sichuan come on! china for refueling. &   地震无情,人间有爱这是多么令人心酸哪!地震,固然是可怕的,但有了他们——消防队员、人民子弟兵、医生以及其他为抗震救灾出了力的人们,地震,又还有什么可怕的呢?地震后,到处都变成了废墟。原来的高楼,也已经被移为平地。可是就在这场大灾难中,才真正地体现出人间的爱。就在地震时候,一所学校的老师没有考虑自己的安全,奋力救出了两个孩子,自己却不幸身亡,还有一位老师,感觉到地震的时候,有意识地往下跑了几步。她回头一想: 的学生还在里面呢,于是,她还是坚定地回去了,为了谁?她的学生?不,那不只是学生,还是祖国的花朵啊!俗话说:“可怜天下父母心。”还有一对父母…… 這是多麽讓人感動阿啊!还有其他公司也纷纷踊跃捐款。现在,总计约收到了全世界捐款108亿元!现在, 才真正体会到了“一方有难,八方支援;抗震救灾,众志成城。”这句话怎么会使人感动。   另外, 还想对灾区的人们说:“ 相信, 们众志成城。一定可以挺过去。灾难虽然可以夺去 们的生命,但夺不去人类不灭的希望;这是永恒的明灯,是鼓舞人民前进的动力。让 们一起努力,为四川加油!为中国加油!”
请登录后再发表评论!
Spring FestivalThe Spring Festival is the most important festival for the Chinese people and is when all family members get together, just like Christmas in the West. All people living away from home go back, becoming the busiest time for transportation systems of about half a month from the Spring Festival. Airports, railway stations and long-distance bus stations are crowded with home returnees. The Spring Festival falls on the 1st day of the 1st lunar month, often one month later than the Gregorian calendar. It originated in the Shang Dynasty (c. 1600 BC-c. 1100 BC) from the people's sacrifice to gods and ancestors at the end of an old year and the beginning of a new one. Strictly speaking, the Spring Festival starts every year in the early days of the 12th lunar month and will last till the mid 1st lunar month of the next year. Of them, the most important days are Spring Festival Eve and the first three days. The Chinese government now stipulates people have seven days off for the Chinese Lunar New Year. Many customs accompany the Spring Festival. Some are still followed today, but others have weakened. On the 8th day of the 12th lunar month, many families make laba porridge, a delicious kind of porridge made with glutinous rice, millet, seeds of Job's tears, jujube berries, lotus seeds, beans, longan and gingko. The 23rd day of the 12th lunar month is called Preliminary Eve. At this time, people offer sacrifice to the kitchen god. Now however, most families make delicious food to enjoy themselves. After the Preliminary Eve, people begin preparing for the coming New Year. This is called &Seeing the New Year in&. Store owners are busy then as everybody goes out to purchase necessities for the New Year. Materials not only include edible oil, rice, flour, chicken, duck, fish and meat, but also fruit, candies and kinds of nuts. What's more, various decorations, new clothes and shoes for the children as well as gifts for the elderly, friends and relatives, are all on the list of purchasing. Before the New Year comes, the people completely clean the indoors and outdoors of their homes as well as their clothes, bedclothes and all their utensils. Then people begin decorating their clean rooms featuring an atmosphere of rejoicing and festivity. All the door panels will be pasted with Spring Festival couplets, highlighting Chinese calligraphy with black characters on red paper. The content varies from house owners' wishes for a bright future to good luck for the New Year. Also, pictures of the god of doors and wealth will be posted on front doors to ward off evil spirits and welcome peace and abundance. The Chinese character &fu& (meaning blessing or happiness) is a must. The character put on paper can be pasted normally or upside down, for in Chinese the &reversed fu& is homophonic with &fu comes&, both being pronounced as &fudaole.& What's more, two big red lanterns can be raised on both sides of the front door. Red paper-cuttings can be seen on window glass and brightly colored New Year paintings with auspicious meanings may be put on the wall. People attach great importance to Spring Festival Eve. At that time, all family members eat dinner together. The meal is more luxurious than usual. Dishes such as chicken, fish and bean curd cannot be excluded, for in Chinese, their pronunciations, respectively &ji&, &yu& and &doufu,& mean auspiciousness, abundance and richness. After the dinner, the whole family will sit together, chatting and watching TV. In recent years, the Spring Festival party broadcast on China Central Television Station (CCTV) is essential entertainment for the Chinese both at home and abroad. According to custom, each family will stay up to see the New Year in. Waking up on New Year, everybody dresses up. First they extend greetings to their parents. Then each child will get money as a New Year gift, wrapped up in red paper. People in northern China will eat jiaozi, or dumplings, for breakfast, as they think &jiaozi& in sound means &bidding farewell to the old and ushering in the new&. Also, the shape of the dumpling is like gold ingot from ancient China. So people eat them and wish for money and treasure. Southern Chinese eat niangao (New Year cake made of glutinous rice flour) on this occasion, because as a homophone, niangao means &higher and higher, one year after another.& The first five days after the Spring Festival are a good time for relatives, friends, and classmates as well as colleagues to exchange greetings, gifts and chat leisurely. Burning fireworks was once the most typical custom on the Spring Festival. People thought the spluttering sound could help drive away evil spirits. However, such an activity was completely or partially forbidden in big cities once the government took security, noise and pollution factors into consideration. As a replacement, some buy tapes with firecracker sounds to listen to, some break little balloons to get the sound too, while others buy firecracker handicrafts to hang in the living room. The lively atmosphere not only fills every household, but permeates to streets and lanes. A series of activities such as lion dancing, dragon lantern dancing, lantern festivals and temple fairs will be held for days. The Spring Festival then comes to an end when the Lantern Festival is finished. China has 56 ethnic groups. Minorities celebrate their Spring Festival almost the same day as the Han people, and they have different customs. I like to study in the library-我喜欢在图书馆读书 Every Sunday morning, I get up at five in order to find a seat in the library. I like the quiet atmosphere in the library, which makes me deeply absorbed in my study. Besides, there are reference books in the library which provide ready guidance to help me solve my problems. At home people come and go--some talking, others working. Inevitably, there are often noises around the house which make me nervous and unable to concentrate on my study. For the reasons mentioned above, I like to study in the library. 第二篇: It seems that most students like to study in the library, especially when there are examinations. I also like to study in the library. Because of the quiet atmosphere, I can better concentrate on my study. The diligence of other people in the library also inspires me to work even harder. I usually get more by studying in the library. The library is a good place to study only if we observe its rules, such as not talking loudly. Otherwise the value of the library will be greatly reduced. 第三篇: Generally speaking, a library is a very quiet place. In a library, I can better concentrate and study more effectively. Besides, there are all kinds of books, magazines and newspapers in a library which provide you with a great deal of useful knowledge. The library is a place where your desire for knowledge can be satisfied. Nor can one do research without the help of a library. When I was in college, every semester I Had to write several papers. It was the indispensable library that enabled me to do the necessary research and finish my papers in time. It is difficult to imagine what life would be like without library. We should try to keep our library such a good place that it is by obeying the library rules. We should try to make our library not only a source of knowledge but also a source of inspiration.
请登录后再发表评论!
There are four people in my family,my parents,my bother and I.My family is pretty good. I’m really happy. My brother is shy and funny. He is good at sports and does well in volleyball.But he hates studying and his grades are bad. He like telling jokes. He always plays jokes on his friends and my family, and always makes us laugh. My father is a doctor. He works in a hospital of Sanya. He doesn’t like watching TV, but he likes reading newspaper and read it every night. My mother is a waitress. She works in a restaurant. She has good habits. She likes eating vegetables and drinking milk every day. But I don’t like milk. It is awful. She likes watching Beijing Opera at free time. She says it’s good for her to keep young and it can make her relaxed. My families are always doing what is best for me.They are always on my side. I love each person in my family. I love my sweet warm home. 我的家有4个人:我的父母,我的哥哥,和我.我的家庭很棒,我很快乐. 我的哥哥害羞而有趣.他很擅长运动并且在排球运动上犹为突出.但他不喜欢学习并且成绩不好.他喜欢讲笑话,经常和朋友和家人开玩笑并且总能使我们发笑. 我的父亲是一位医生.他在三亚的一家医院工作.他不喜欢看电视,但他很喜欢看报纸并且总是看到很晚. 我的母亲是一位侍者.她在一家餐厅工作.她有良好的习惯.她喜欢每天吃蔬菜和喝牛奶,但我不喜欢牛奶,它遭透了.空闲时间她喜欢看京剧,她说那有利于她保持年轻并且可以使她放松. 我的家人总是做一切对我有利的事.他们总是站在我这边. 我喜欢我的每一个家庭成员,我喜欢这个温暖的家. Spring Festivel is the most important holiday in China.I like Spring Festivel very much.Because on Spring Festivel I can set off firecrackers.It makes me very happy.My parents also give some money to me.Becoure this money is given to me for good luck by my parents.I can use the money to buy a lot of things for myself.For example:I can buy more beautiful new clothes.I can also buy something to eat.That is vrey interesting.
请登录后再发表评论!
Dear Editor: I am writing to you to ask about your idea on whether I should live in the school or go back home every day after school.At the beginning of the new term,my teacher asked me to live in the dormitory of the school,since our school is a boarding school.He thought it was convenient for me to ask question during the evening class.And he insisted that living in school can ensure the effect of my study and living in school can teach me how to be independent.But personally I think I need more time of my own.If I can go back home,I can have much more freedom in my study and revision.And I vcan relax myself by watching TV. What's your idea?Would you like to give me some suggestion?You know,some of my classmates have the same problem as I.If you can, we will be very appreciated to your help. I will be looking forward to your reply. Sincerely Yours,Lihua
请登录后再发表评论!
一次难忘的经历 高一(6)班   耿欢
   Last summer, I went to Beidaihe for my holiday with my family. We took a train because the way is not far. We lived in a big hotel where could see the sea . We stayed there for three days.
   The first day, we went for a walk along the seaside, and then we went swimming and took a lot of interesting photos there. The second day, we went to a famous market and bought many keepsakes. I was going to bring these keepsakes for my friends. The last day, we had a good picnic on the seaside with the natives. They acted all kinds of programmes and made us feel happy.
   It’s a very good journey, and we all enjoyed ourselves on those days. If I have another holiday, I will go there again. An Unforgettable Experience                高一(6)胡德军I like traveling very much. My trip to XiAn is really unforgettable. Before I went there, I always wanted to see Bin Ma Yong, so I chose to go there. I went to there by train with my parents and I had breakfast in the hotel. Then we went  there by bus. When I got off the bus, I was very excited. I saw a lot of false man whose hand with all kinds of things. I took many pictures. Finally we went back the hotel in the afternoon. Though I was very tired, I felt very happy. I dwill never forget it for ever.  
      An Unforgettable Experience高一(6)班 张凤贤During the last summer holiday, I went to the Amusement Park of Beijing. My elder brother told me that it was an interesting place. We started out by car at 6:00. I saw a lot of people including a foreigner who has blue eyes .First I went to play roller coaster that was very exciting. Then I went to play corsair that was very unforgettable. Finally I also played any other games, which I had never played. And I enjoyed many beautiful sights.I was so happy that I think this is one of my Unforgettable Trip  高一(7)王峥    When I was a primary school student, my family and I took a trip to five cities which were in the south of China.    First, we came to Nanjing by plane. That was the first time I had taken the plane and it took us an hour and a half to get there. We arrived in Nanjing in the morning. At 11:30 we went to a restaurant to have lunch. The food tasted  delicious. In the afternoon we went to “Zhongshanling”. It was the place that preserve the tomb of Mr. Sugshan.    The next day, we came to Wuxi and then Suzhou where   we visited the region of rivers and lakes of “周庄”. It was a beautiful and old place. The house there were along the river and the women always washed clothes at the bank.    The fourth day, we came to Hangzhou where We visited “The West Lake. It was very beautiful and the water was clear .  As we all know,  Hangzhou is famous for silk and tea, so we bought some beautiful silk and famous tea of “龙井”.    The last place that we visited was Shanghai. It was one of the biggest city is China. The night view in Shanghai was more beautiful than Beijing. We visited the TV tower of  “东方明珠”. It was the third tallest tower in the world. Standing in the tower you could see the whole city. In the evening, we lived in  a hotel with 25 floors. I was very excited that evening.    This trip took us seven days and we went back to Beijing by plane. The plane was very very big. There were three engine rooms. I felt happy and I would never forget the trip.An Unforgettable Trip
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文早恋的危害 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信