平装: 100页
  正文语种: 简体中文, 英语
  开本: 16
  ISBN: 9
  条形码: 9
  尺寸: 25.2 x 18 x 0.6 cm
  重量: 181 g
内容简介/初中英语阶段检测
  《初中英语阶段检测(初中1年级上册)(含预备级)》内容简介:《初中英语阶段检测》是依据《英语》(新标准)(衔接小学英语)初中教材开发的配套阶段检测题集,既适合学生自测使用,也可以作为教师对学生进行阶段检测的参考试题。
  特色:新课标,新理念。依据新课标的理念和要求及科学的语言学习规律设定考查测试角度;
  扣教材,础。语言知识内容紧贴教材、注重基础,是学生学习巩固课本内容的好助手;
  语言地道,考查能力。选取的语言材料真实、地道、时代感强,从听、读、写多方面检测学生的言运用能力;
  题型设置科学合理,内容安排丰富充实。
目录/初中英语阶段检测
  预备级
  测试题(一)Modules 1-4
  测试题(二)Modules 1-4
  初中一年级上册
  测试题(一)Modules 1-2
  测试题(二)Modules 3-5
  期中测试题(一)Modules 1-5
  期中测试题(二)Modules 1-5
  测试题(三)Modules 6-7
  测试题(四)Modules 8-10
  期末测试题(一)Modules 1-10
  期末测试题(二)Modules 1-10
  听力原文及参考答案
&|&相关影像
互动百科的词条(含所附图片)系由网友上传,如果涉嫌侵权,请与客服联系,我们将按照法律之相关规定及时进行处理。未经许可,禁止商业网站等复制、抓取本站内容;合理使用者,请注明来源于。
登录后使用互动百科的服务,将会得到个性化的提示和帮助,还有机会和专业认证智愿者沟通。
此词条还可添加&
编辑次数:1次
参与编辑人数:1位
最近更新时间: 14:26:49
申请可获得以下专属权利:
贡献光荣榜初三英语12月质量检测(人教新目标附答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
初三英语12月质量检测(人教新目标附答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
初三英语12月质量检测(人教新目标附答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m 初三英语12月质量检测(人教新目标附答案)请同学们注意:1、考试卷分试题卷和答题卷两部分,试题卷满分为120分,考试时间为90分钟。2、所有答案都必须做在答题卷标定的位置上,务必注意试题序号与答题序号对应。3、考试结束后,只需上交答题卷。祝同学们取得成功!I.部分(25分)一、听短对话,回答问题(每小题1分,共5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题。从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试题的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。(&& )1. What will the weather be like in Shanghai tomorrow?A. Rainy.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Cloudy.&&&&&&&&&& C. Sunny. (&& )2. When was John born?A. May 7th, 1992.&&&&&& B. May 7th, 1987.&&&&& C. May 7th, 1997. (&& )3. Where does the conversation take place?A. At a hospital.&&&&&&& B. At a restaurant.&&&& C. At a hotel. (&& )4. How much did the woman pay for the dress?A. $ 250.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. $ 375.&&&&&&&&&&& C.. $ 355.(&& )5. Why is the woman having a hard time?A. Food costs more than before.& B. Her children eat a lot. C. She has to feed the children.二、听较长对话,回答问题(共6小题,计12分)听下面一段对话,回答第6至8三个小题。现在,你有15秒的时间这三个小题。(&& )6. How many hours does the woman probably spend on the Internet a week?A. About 2 or 3hours&&&&&&& &B. About 3 or 4 hours&&&& C. About 3 or 5 hours(&& )7. What does the woman like to do ?A. To surf the Internet &&& B. To read e-mail &&&&&& C. To write letters in ink(&& )8. What do we know about the woman?A. She’s too busy to send any e-mail &&&&&&& B. She gets some information on the Internet. &C. She is looking through books in the library三、听下面一段对话,回答第9至11三个小题。现在,你有15秒的时间阅读这三个小题。(&& )9. What does the woman want to buy ?A. A brown skirt&& B. A V-neck T-shirt&&& C. A T-shirt with pockets.(&& )10. What size does the woman wear?A. 32&&&&&&&&& B.33 &&&&&&& C.34 (&& )11. What does the woman think of the yellow T-shirt?A. The color doesn’t match&&&& B. The size is too large.&& &C. The price is reasonable.
三、听独白,回答问题(共4小题,计8分)&&& 听下面一段独白,听独白前,你有20秒钟的时间阅读有关材料和4个小题。听完独白后,你有20秒钟的时间来选择有关选项。独白连读两遍。Tick (√) the “□”s according to the listening materials .
Activities&Children&Teens&& &Young adults&Middle-agedpeople& &Older&peopleSwimming&& □&& □&& □&&& □&& □Bicycling& && □&& □&& □&&& □&& □Soccer&& □&& □&& □&&& □&& □Tennis&& □&& □&& □&&& □&& □Walking&& □&& □&& □&&& □&& □Yoga(瑜珈)&& && □&& □&& □&&& □&& □(&& )12. Which age group takes part in the most sports and exercise in the survey?&&&&& A. Teens.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Young adults.&&&&&&&&& C. Middle-aged people.(&& )13. Which activity is the most popular among the different age groups?&&&&& A. Bicycling.&&&&&&&&& B. Walking.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Soccer.(&& )14. Who are possibly interested in Yoga according to the survey?& A. Young adults.&&&&&&& B. Middle-aged women.&&& C. Older women.(&& )15. Will sports and exercise make people smart according to the experts?&&&&& A. Yes, they will.&&&&& B. No, they won’t.&&&&&&&& C. Not sure.
笔试部分(95分)四、单项选择(共10小题,计10分)&&& 从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案。(&& )16. The underlined part in the word “expected” is pronounced as ______.&&&& A. MdM&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. MtM&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. MIdM&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.& MItM(&& )17. What _______honest boy ! And the head teacher is so pleased with _______ boy.&&& A. the&&&&&&&& B. a&&&&&&&&&& C. the&&&&&&&&&&& D. the (&& )18.―Good morning. I’ve got an appointment with Mrs. King in her office.&&&&& ―Morning. You __________be Mr. Jones. This way, please.&&& A. must&&&&&&&& B. will&&&&&&&&&&& C. can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Might(&& )19.―What will they do to deal with the accident?&&&&& ―Ten doctors and five nurses have __________ a medical team and will start out& right now.&&&& A. worked out&&& B. made up&&&&&&& C. came up with&&& D. belonged to(&& )20.―My car knocked into a tree when I went to the train station with my friend.& ―I suppose you _________ too fast&&&&& A. drive&&&&&&&& B. are driving&&&&& C. are driven&&&&&& D. were driving(&& )21.Look at the boy_________is sitting next to Fred! He is good at singing.&&&& A. whom&&&&&&& B. who&&&&&&&&&&& C. which&&&&&&&&& D. he (&& )22. It was the man __________ on the bed with his eyes open who __________ the& book open on the desk just now.&&& A. lay&&&&&& B. laid&&&&&& C. lay&&&&&&&& D. lied(&& )23. ―If there are __________people driving, there will be __________ air pollution.&&&&&& ―Yes, the air will be fresher!&&&& A. Lless&&&&& B. fewer&&&&&& C. fewer&&&& D.& less(&& )24. No one tells us __________, so we need your help.&&&&& A.How we should do&&&&&& B. What should we do&&&&& C. How to do it&&&&&&&&&&& D. What to do it.(&& )25. CIt’s not difficult for five workers to push the broken truck away.&&&&&& -Yes. _________.&& A. When the cat’s away, the mice will play.& B Every dog has its day. && C. Many hands make light work.&&&&&&&& D. Don’t put all your eggs in a basket.五、完形(共15小题,计15分)通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后在各题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳选项。&Years ago, while I lived in England, part of my college task was to help the children with special needs. I was chosen to& 26&& in a school with disabled children. The teacher asked me to&& 27& Nancy, a ten-year-old girl. One of&& 28& hands could not move. At her school the teachers would think it was an achievement&& 29&& she was able to put on her own coat. But I saw more in her. She had always wanted to put a string&& 30& the hole of a key.&&&& For the 5 years Nancy was in the school, the teachers always&& 31& to help her, but always ended up doing all the work for her. I knew Nancy could do&&& 32& , so I encouraged her to do something herself. At first Nancy often failed and got very&& 33& . Sometimes I wanted to give up too.&& 34& , after a week Nancy was able to do&& 35& she had wanted to alone for so many years. Her teachers cried&& 36& when they saw the thing she was able to do with just some encouragement.&&&& Disabled people should&& 37& be told they can’t do this or that. With just some encouragement they can do it. The look&&& 38& that girl’s face when she was able to do it herself meant&&& 39& to me I hope everyone will encourage people to do all they want by themselves&&& 40&& telling them they can’t do it.Sometimes is so small, but it can make a difference.(&& )26. A. read&&&&&&&& B. study&&&&&&&&& C. work&&&&&&& D. visit(&& )27. A. look after&&&&& B. look for&&&&&&& C. look at&&&&&&& D. look over(&& )28. A. his&&&&&&&&&&& B. her&&&&&&&&&&& C. my&&&&&&&&&&& D. your(&& )29. A. before&&&&&&&&& B. through&&&&&&& C. if&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. until(&& )30. A. through&&&&&&& B. across&&&&&&&&& C. over&&&&&&&&&& D. into(&& )31. A. failed&&&&&&&&& B. refused&&&&&&& C. agreed&&&&&&&& D. tried(&& )32. A. less&&&&&&&&&&& B. more&&&&&&&&& C. nothing&&&&&&& D. anything(&& )33. A. excited&&&&&&&&& B. pleased&&&&&&& C. unsafe&&&&&&&& D. unhappy(&& )34. A. And&&&&&&&&&&& B. However&&&&&& C. But&&&&&&&&&&& D. So(&& )35. A. which&&&&&&&&&& B. that&&&&&&&&&&&& C. what&&&&&&&&& D. how(&& )36. A. in danger&&&&&& B. in fear&&&&&&&&&& C. with care&&&&& D. with joy(&& )37. A. never&&&&&&&&& B. always&&&&&&&&&& C. often&&&&&&&&& D. sometimes(&& )38. A. of&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&&&&& D. at(&& )39. A. the earth&&&&&&& B. the sun&&&&&&&& C. the moon&&&&&&& D. the world(&& )40. A. instead of&&&&&&& B. because&&&&&&& C. together with&&& D. more than
六、阅读理解(共20小题,计35分。第一节15小题,计30分;第二节5小题,计5分)第一节:阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项中选出最佳选项 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& AThe 2014 FIFA World Cup, the twentieth World Cup football match, was held in Brazil from June 12th, 2014 to July 13th, 2014. Thirty-two teams from different countries brought us sixty-four wonderful games during the World Cup. This is the second time the World Cup is held in this country and the fifth in South America. Thousands of football fans watched the games.& A Bite of China(舌尖上的中国), a mouth-watering documentary TV program featuring delicious Chinese food, has interested a large number of people. The program has become very popular since it was shown on TV. The documentary provides not only Chinese delicious food but also the relations between people and food. “We made this documentary with our respect and love for food. I hope it will help people learn more about Chinese food as well as Chinese culture.” said the director Mr. Chen.& Lu Jialei, a school girl from Hangzhou, China, won the championship of the first Chinese Character Dictation Contest, which made her become famous overnight. Lu is a hard-working girl and always comes top at school. “I like reading and I’m crazy about learning Chinese characters. I enjoy the contest and hope more and more people become interested in learning Chinese characters.” said Lu Jialei after winning the contest.& (&& )41. How long did the 2014 FIFA World Cup last?A. About a week.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. About two weeks.C. About a month.&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. About two months.(&& )42. What kind of TV program is A Bite of China?A. A comedy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A documentary.C. A thriller.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. An action movie(&& )43. What’s Lu Jialei’s hobby?A. She likes reading.&&&&&&&& B. She likes running. C. She likes eating.&&&&&&&&& D. She likes playing soccer.(&& )44. Which is NOT true according to the articles?A. Lu Jialei always gets good grades at school.B. The World Cup has been held in South America twice.C. Many people like watching the TV program A Bite of China.D. Lu Jialei hopes more people can take much interest in Chinese characters.(&& )45. Where may the articles probably come from?A. A story book.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A science report.C. A sports magazine.&&&&&&&& D. The Internet.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B“Everything happens for the best.” Whenever I faced disappointment, my mother would say this to me.After I graduated from college in 1932, I decided to find a job in radio as a sports announcer (广播员). I went to Chicago and knocked at the door of every station. But unluckily, I was refused every time.At one station, a kind lady told me that big stations wouldn’t hire (雇佣) an inexperienced person and suggested that I try my luck at smaller stations. Following her advice, I went back to Dixon, where I had grown up. There were no radio-announcing jobs in Dixon, and my father said a newly-opened store wanted a local athlete to work for it. I applied for the job, but I was refused again.“Everything happens for the best,” Mom reminded me. Dad offered me the car to look for a job. I tried WOC Radio in Davenport, Iowa. The program director, Peter MacArthur, told me they had already hired an announcer. As I left his office, my frustration boiled over,“How can I become a sports announcer if I can’t get a job in a radio station?” I asked aloud. While I was waiting for the elevator, I heard someone calling. It was MacArthur. “What was that you said aboutsports? Do you know anything about football?” Then he asked me to broadcast (广播) an imaginary game. Pleased with my performance, he offered me a chance to work there.On my way home, I thought of my mother’s words: “If you carry on, one day something good will happen. Something wouldn’t have happened if not for ” that previous disappointment.根据短文内容,选择正确答案。(&& )46. Why couldn’t the writer find a job at big radio stations?A. Because he never graduated from college.B. Because he didn’t work hard in college.C. Because he didn’t have much experience.D. Because he didn’t know about sports.(&& )47. Which of the following is the correct order of events?a. The writer got a job as a sports announcer at a radio station.b. The writer was refused when he applied for jobs in Chicago.c. The writer graduated from college.d. The writer went back to his hometown to look for a job.A. cbda B. cbad C. bcda D. bcad(&& )48. Which of the following is TRUE? A. The writer’s parents didn’t want him to be a sports announcer.B. There were no radio-announcing jobs in the writer’s hometown.C. The writer became uninterested in sports announcing.D. The writer got a job as a sports announcer in Dixon at last.(&& )49. The underlined word boiled over means______.A. 达到极点 B. 随遇而安 C. 无影无踪 D. 无法诉说(&& )50. According to the last paragraph, what did the writer’s mom want to tell him,?A. He shouldn’t be a sports announcer.B. Disappointment leads to failure.C. He should be proud of himself.D. Everything will be OK if he keeps trying.CIf music makes you smart and exercise helps you to think, surely exercising to music can turn you into a person who is better at learning and understanding.&& A team of scientists from Ohio State University did experiments on 33 volunteers. They found that person who exercised while listening to Italian musician Antonio Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons did much better in language ability (能力 ) tests than without music.&& The volunteers said they felt better after exercising with or without the music. But their improvement on the test doubled ( 加倍) after listening to the music during exercise.” Exercise seems& to cause positive changes in the nervous system (神经系统 ) and have a direct result on learning ability,” said the psychologist Charles Emery. Scientists have found that music can be good for health and education. It helps relieve stress, sadness and nervousness, encourages relaxation or sleep, wakes up the body and improves memory and thoughts.&&& Psychologists have been using Mozart’s music, especially his violin pieces, to help children with speech disorders ( 言语能力紊乱).& Mozart is often chosen because his music is not over-exciting. A study shouwed students who often exercise to Mozart’s music go on to score higher marks in tests. With important exams drawing near, your parents will not probably allow you to listen to music. But perhaps now you have good reasons to argue with them.(&& )51.What does the underlined word “relieve” mean in Chinese?&&&&&&& A. 加强&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.减轻&&&&&&&&&&&& C.提高&&&&&&&&&&&& D.接替(&& )52.How many great musicians are mentioned in the passage?&&&&&&& A. Two&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. There&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Four.&&&&&&&&& D. Thirty-three(&& )53.What can we learn from the last paragraph?&&&&&&& A. Students should not listen to music before exams.&&&&&&& B. Children are supposed to follow their parents’ words .&&&&&&& C. Music may help student to get higher grades in tests.&&&&&&& D. There is no reason for children to argue with parents.(&& )54.Which of the following statements is TRUE?&&&&&&& A. Scientists often use Mozart’s music for it is really exciting.&&&&&&& B. Music usually makes people too excited to go to sleep.&&&&&&& C. Exercising without music seems to cause many negative changes.&&&&&&& D. Students can improve their studies greatly after exercising to music.
(&& )55.Which is the BEST title for this passage?&&&&&&& A. Scientists suggest great music.&&&&&&&&&& B. Music and exercise lead to stress.&&&&&& C. Exercising to music makes you smarter.& D. Volunteers listened to Mozart’s violin&&&& pieces.第二节: 请将各人与他们感兴趣的书配对(有一个多余选项)。56.Now colleges and universities have become a big market for many banks. As a result, some students even have two or three credit cards.57.Though the Spring Festivals is still months away, the railway station in Guangzhou is already crowded with migrant workers waiting for trains home.58.It’s reported that 110,000 people lose their lives in traffic accidents in China each year. Drivers are mainly at fault: They drive after drinking, carry more goods than allowed and break the traffic rules.59.A recent survey in Shanghai shows, 33% of the high school students were not sure whether to give seats to the old and weak and almost 17% said they wouldn’t. Why does this happen?60.Not long ago, a team of tourists was shocked and disappointed to see the dry riverbed(河床) of Lijiang River in Guilin.
& A. A New Market of Credit Cards&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Thinking Behind a Survey& C. The Reasons of Traffic Accidents&&&&&&&&&&& D. The World Cup in South Africa& E. Droughts in South China&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& F. Migrant Workers on the Way Home
七、选词(共10小题,计10分)& 用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文通顺、正确、连贯(每个单词限用一次)。mean& good& sometimes& repeat& people& important& word& meet& do& relaxPeople use different ways to communicate. We communicate with each other not only through&&& 61&&&& but through body language. Because body language is so&& 62&&& , you'll have to know what yours is saying and what other&&& 63&&&& is saying. Here are some examples of body language and its meaning in North America.& If you drop down heavily and your head is down, this could&& 64&&&& that you are sad or not happy. If you sit with a smiling face and look&& 65&&& , you are expressing friendliness.& A smile is a way of expressing friendliness and interest. But people&& 66&& smile just to be polite.& Friendliness and interest are expressed when a person's eyes&& 67&&&& yours especially when you're the one who's talking. A person who&&& 68&&&& look at you is expressing that he is not interested or is shy.& Hand gestures can mean a person is interested in the conversation. But&& 69&&&& movements, like hitting a pencil lightly against something again and again, often mean the person is nervous or not patient. Stay away from someone who points at you while talking with you--that person might be angry at you or feel&& 70&&& than you.
八、单词拼写(共10小题,计10分)71.&A_________, please! I have something important to tell you.72.&The underlined part of& “started” is p_________ as /id/ .73.&Mr Black put on a suit to a_________ the business meeting.74.&--Is everyone here today, Nancy?& --No, Linda and Mary are a_________.75.&She studied hard in order not to let her parents d_________.76.&The art of r_________ is even more difficult than the art of giving.77.&Nobody but doctors or nurses and those invited by Dr. Hu is allowed to e_________ the patient’s room.78.&My sister p_________coffee to milk in the past,but now she likes tea.79.&It’s dangerous here. You should take the children to the s__________.80.&The teacher told us that water b__________ at a temperature of 100℃.
九、书面表达(共1题,计15分)上星期,学校就学生的作业量问题要求各班召开家长会进行讨论。以下是你班家长的观点:多数家长认为作业多有好处,而部分家长则认为作业过多对孩子的成长不利。请你根据下面方框中的提示,用英语作一简要介绍并表明你自己的观点。&&&& Most parents&&&&& A few parents◇ review what students have learned&◇take a lot of time◇develop students' minds&◇cannot have a good rest◇stop students playing computer games&◇cannot do the things students like…&…注意:1.可以适当增加细节,要求意思连贯、语句通顺; &&&&&&&&& 2.词数80左右;短文的开头已给出(不计入总词数)。 &&&&&&&&& Last week our class had a parents' meeting. At the meeting, all the parents talked about whether doing a lot of homework was useful or not. Many parents thought that doing much homework was useful.& ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
答题卷部分(25分)一、听对话,回答问题(每小题1分, 共5分)1.________ &2.________&3.________&4.________&5.________二、听较长对话,回答问题(每小题2分,共12分)6._________&7.________&8.________&9.________&10._______ &11._______三、听独白,回答问题。(每小题2分,共8分)12.________&13._______&14.________&15._______&&&&&&&&&&&& 笔试部分(95分)四、单项选择& (每小题1分,共10分)16.________ &17.________&18.________&19.________&20.________21._________&22.________&23.________&24.________&25._______五、完形填空& (每小题1分,共15分)26._______& &27.________&28._______ &29.________&30._______31._________&32.________&33.________&34.________&35._______36._______&37.________&38._______&39.________&40._______&&& 六、阅读理解& (其中第一节每小题2分,共30分;第二节每小题1分,共5分)41._______&42.________&43._______&44.________&45._______46._______&47.________&48._______&49.________&50._______&&& 51._______&52.________&53._______&54.________&55._______&& 56._______&57.________&58._______&59.________&60._______&&&&& 七、选词填空 (每小题1分,共10分)61.________&& 62.________&& 63.________& 64.________& 65.________66._________& 67.________&& 68.________& 69.________& 70._______ 八、单词拼写 (每小题1分,共10分)71.________&& 72.________&& 73.________& 74.________& 75.________76._________& 77.________&& 78.________& 79.________& 80._______
九、书面表达(15分)& Last week our class had a parents' meeting. At the meeting, all the parents talked about whether doing a lot of homework was useful or not. Many parents thought that doing much homework was useful.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Thanks for listening.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 听力材料及参考答案一、听短对话,回答问题。听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题。从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试题的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。Text 1 W: How is the weather in Shanghai today?M: According to the weatherman, it’s sunny today, but tomorrow it will be rainy. (停顿10’’)Text 2W: John, when was Tom born?M: He was born on May 7th, 1992. He is five years older than me. Our birthdays are on the same day.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (停顿10’’)Text 3W: Here is your room, sir. I’m sure you’ll enjoy the room.M: Thank you. Here’s a tip. Keep the change.W: Thank you, sir.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (停顿10’’)Text 4 . M: I like your new dress very much.W: Thank you. At first the shop assistant asked me 500 dollars for it.M: That was too expensive.W: Yes, but I tried my best to ask her to give me a 50% discount, she didn’t agree. Inthe end she only gave me a 25% discount.(停顿10’’)Text 5 W: I’m having a hard time these days.M: Why is that?W: Well, the food price is going up all the time. And I have three children to feed.(停顿10’’)二、听较长对话,回答问题。听下面两段较长对话。每段对话后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话前,你有时间阅读各小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话读两遍。(停2秒)听下面一段对话,回答第6至第8三个小题。现在,你有15秒钟的时间阅读这三个小题。(停15秒)M: Susan, do you surf the Web much?W: Well, to tell the truth, I don't really have time to surf the Web. I suppose I log on a couple of times a week, about two or three hours. M: So, what do you do on the Internet when you log on? W: Well, I do a little e-mail. I only get about three or four e-mails a week. In fact, I prefer writing real letters, with pen and paper. M: Yeah, I'm the same way. Anything else you do on the Internet? W: Well, sometimes I look up information I need for my job, saving a lot of time looking through books in the library.M: Yes, it sure does. Well, thanks for talking with me, Susan. W: My pleasure.(停2秒,然后重复,后再停15秒)听下面一段对话,回答第9至第11三个小题。现在,你有15秒钟的时间阅读这三个小题。(停15秒)M: Good afternoon. May I help you, madam? W: Yes, thank you. I'd like to buy a T-shirt. M: What kind of T-shirt do you want?W: I need something to go with my brown skirt.M: Here's a pretty green one. Maybe it can go with your skirt.W: But it has pockets. I'd like a V-neck T-shirt without pockets. Do you have any?M: Yes, but we only have this kind of T-shirt in yellow. What size do you wear?W: Thirty-three. Do you have that one in my size?M: Yes, here it is and it costs 29 pounds.W: Sounds reasonable. I'll take it. (停2秒,然后重复,后再停15秒)
三、听独白,回答问题听下面一段独白,并按独白要求在试卷上完成任务。你可以边听边完成任务,然后你会看到与独白相关的四个问题和相关选项。请从每个问题的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听独白前,你有20秒钟的时间阅读有关材料和四个小题。听完独白后,你有20秒钟的时间来选择有关选项。独白连读两遍。
Nowadays more and more people like sports and exercise. But different age groups will have their own ways. Here’s the result of a survey from a city in the USA .In the survey, there are six activities: swimming, bicycling, soccer, tennis, walking and yoga. And there are five different age groups: children, teens, young adults, middle-aged people and older people. Got it? Listen carefully and tick the squares according to the listening materials.Children like to play with water in hot days. So swimming has been one of their favorite sports in summer. And so do the teens. Also, most of the teens and young adults rush off to school and work every day, so that bicycling is a convenient choice to them. And also the teens and young adults like soccer and tennis to keep them strong. Except children, the other four groups& like walking, especially the older people. They regard walking as their daily exercise. Besides, some of the middle-aged women take great pleasure in yoga. They believe that yoga can lift spirits and build confidence. Experts are sure that sports and exercise give people fitness and make them feel good. But they still don’t know if sports and exercise can make people smart.(停5秒后第2遍开始)听力部分到此结束, 请同学们继续完成笔试部分。
参考答案一、听短对话,回答问题(共5小题,计5分)1. A&& 2. C& 3.C 4. B 5. A
二、听较长对话,回答问题(共6小题,计12分)6.A& 7. C& 8. B&&& 9.B&&& 10.B&&& 11. C
三、听独白,回答问题(共4小题,计8分)12. A& 13. B& 14. B& 15. C
四、单项填空(共10小题,计10分)16-20 C D A B D&&&&&& 21-25 B B D C C
五、完形填空(共15小题,计15分)26-30 CABCA&&&& 31-35 DBDBC&&&& 36-40 DACBA
六、阅读理解(共20小题,计40分,其中第一节15小题,计30分;第二节5小题,计5分)41-45CBABD&& 46-50CABAD&& 51-55 BACDC&&& 56-60AFCBE
七、词语填空(共10小题,计10分)61. words&&&&& 62.important&63. people’s&&&&&& 64.mean&&&&& 65.relaxed66. sometimes&67.meet&&&& 68.doesn’t&&&&&& 69.repeated&& 70.better&
八、单词拼写(共10小题,计10分)71. Attention&&&& 72. pronounced&&&& 73. attend&&& 74. absent& 75.down 76.receiving&&&&& 77. enter&&&&&&&&& 78.preferred&&&& 79.safety&&& 80. boils
九、书面表达(15分)& 略
&文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语试卷 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信