m listening to the kind of music she doesn't like 【听着她永远不懂得的音乐】
And she'll never know your story like I do 【就像她永远不会像我这样了解你】
But she wears short skirts 【但她穿短裙】
I wear T-shirts 【我穿T恤衫】
She's cheer captain 【她是拉拉队队长】
And I&#39,你就会发现】
You belong with me 【我们惺惺相惜】
You belong with me 【注定天生一对】
Walking the streets with you in your wore out jeans 【休闲地与你在街上散步;s going off about something that you said
【她正因为你说的一些话火冒三丈】
‘Cuz she doesn'm on the bleachers 【而我只能默默为你加油】
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find 【梦想着有一天你会惊觉】
What you're looking for has been here the whole time 【发现你一直期望的就在你的眼前】
If you could see that I'm the one who understands you 【若你能了解我有多么贴心】
Been here all along so why can't you see 【一直默默相伴,你就会发现】
You belong with me 【我们注定天生一对】
Standing by and waiting at your back door 【一直在你身边,自己边傻笑边想】
Hey isn&#39,默默支持你】
All this time How could you not know Baby【从未改变】 【你怎能还不明白?】
you belong with me 【宝贝,你是属于我的】
You belong with me
【我们惺惺相惜】You belong with me 【注定天生一对】
Have you ever thought just maybe 【或许你也这样想过】
You belong with me 【我们惺惺相惜】 You belong with me 【注定天生一对】,对于那样的女孩;t help thinking this is how it ought to be 【忍不住幻想;t get your humor like I do 【她不像我能体谅你,懂你的幽默】
I'm in the room 【我宅在家里】
It's a typical Tuesday night 【过着自己典型的周二晚上】
I'm on the bleachers 【我只能默默为你加油】
Dreaming about the day when you wake up 【梦想着有一天你会惊觉】
And find what you&#39? 【你会发现】
You belong with me 【我们天生一对】
Standing by and waiting at your back door 【一直在你身边;re looking for has been here the whole time 【发现你一直期望的就在你的身边】
If you could see that I&#39,一切如此简单?】
And you&#39,算了吧】
She wears high heels 【她穿高跟鞋】
I wear sneakers 【我穿平底鞋】
She's cheer captain and 【她是拉拉队队长】
I't this easy,默默支持你】
All this time how could you not know baby 【自始至终;m the one who understands you 【若你能了解我有多么贴心】
Been here all along so why can&#39,我却让你露出开心微笑】
And I know your favorite songs 【我听你爱听的歌】
And you tell me about your dreams 【你与我分享你的梦想】
Think I know where you belong 【这才是你该呆的地方】
Think I know it's with me. 【与我开心相伴】
Can't you see 【一直默默相伴,你穿着你那破旧的牛仔裤】
I can't you see that I'm the one who understands you? 【若你能了解我多么贴心】
Been here all along 【始终相伴】 So why can&#39歌词的意思:You're on the phone with your girlfriend。你怎能还不懂得,记起有天半夜你开车到我家】
I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're about to cry 【你失落至极? 【嘿?宝贝】 You belong with me 【我们心心相惜】
You belong with me 【注定天生一对】
Oh I remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night 【哦,她还不能释怀】
She&#39, She's upset
【你还在跟女友在电话中解释;ve got a smile that could light up this whole town 【你的笑容,能将我的整个心情都点亮】
I haven't seen it in awhile, since she brought you down 【但它有段时间不曾出现了因为她令你失望】
You say you're fine 【你说你一切都好】
I know you better than that 【而我知道你还处于情绪低潮】
Hey what you doing with a girl like that 【嘿,一直这样有多好】
Laughing on the park bench thinking to myself 【坐在公园的长椅上
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语帮下忙啊,1小时啊1.Trees keep water from washing the soil away.2.We get up early in order to catch the first bus.3.He is too young to go to school.4.We got to the hospital at last.5.I prefer to go shopping rather than stay at home.6.He is grateful for your help.7.The house belongs to him.8.How do you like the film?9.Tom played tricks on me.10.They wanted to go hiking.11.How good the teacher is!12.What’s your favourite fruit?13.The bottle is full of water.14.I didn’t go shopping.I went dancing instead.15.He had a great success.16.Lily got into trouble.17.There are a number of trees here.18.He is god at English.19.I helps mum to wash the dishes.20.I have to apologize to you.21.What’s wrong with you?这些句子的同义句,各路英雄好汉帮下忙啊!
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.Trees stop water from washing the soil away.2.We get up early so that we catch the first bus.3.He is so young that he can‘t go to school.(或He is not old enough to go to school)4.We got to the hospital in the end5.I like going shopping better than staying at home.6.He is thankful for your help.7.The house is his .8.What do you think of the film?9.Tom played jokes on me.(或Tom was kidding to me) 10.They would like to go hiking(或They would like to walk).11.What a good the teacher he is!12.What fruit do like best?13.The bottle isfilled with water.14..I went dancing instead of going shopping.15.He is greatly successful.16.Lily was in trouble.17.There are a lot of trees here.18.He does well in English.19.I help mum with the dishes.20.I have to say sorry to you.21.What’s the with you?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. 树木能保护土壤不被水冲洗掉。2. 我们早起去赶第一班巴士。3. 他还太小,还不能上学。4. 最终我们到达了医院。5. 我更愿意去购物而不是宅在家里。6. 他非常感激你对他的帮助。7. 这房子属于他。8. 你觉得这电影如何?9. Tom捉弄了我。10. 他们想去徒步旅行。11. 这老师真好!<b...
11.What a good teacher he is!
12.Which kind of fruit do you like most? 13.The bottle is filled with water. 14.I went dancing instead of going shopping. 15.He was successful. 16. Lily had some trouble...
扫描下载二维码相关词典网站:}

我要回帖

更多关于 o2o是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信