阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩8页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢求助各位老师,一份英文主持词,请大家帮忙改错?
各位与会代表、各位来宾:
2014年APEC海关手续分委会(SCCP)第二次会议今天已拉开序幕。各经济体海关的与会代表和同仁们相聚在北京,共叙友谊、共商合作、共谋发展。中国有句古话:“有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎!”中国海关作为东道主,在这个美好的夜晚,精心准备了由海关关员自编、自导、自演的文艺演出,为晚宴助兴,并表达我们最诚挚的欢迎之情。
Distinguished delegates and guests:
Ladies and gentlemen, dear friends, good evening!
Today’s dialogues and discussion has raised the curtain on the second meeting of the 2014 APEC Sub-Committee on Customs Procedures. We cordially welcome the delegates and colleagues from all economies for gathering here in Beijing, renewing our friendships, and further accelerating our progress towards to a shared economic progress and prosperity in the Asia-Pacific region. There is old Chinese saying goes, it’s a delight to have friends coming from afar. As the host, China Customs well prepared some art performances to extend our warmest welcome to all of you. And these performances are compiled, directed and performed all by our customs officers. In such wonderful night, we wish you would enjoy the evening entertainments.
一、京剧《甘露寺》选段
京剧是中华民族的艺术瑰宝,以其无限的艺术魅力被称为“国粹”,发展至今已有近一百七十年的历史。首先请欣赏京剧《甘露寺》选段,讲述的是中国四大名著之一《三国演义》中孙权、刘备联姻的故事。
Peking opera is the treasure of Chinese Culture and Art. For its artistic charm, it is also called the quintessence of Chinese culture. Peking Opera which is developed to date has about 170 years history. First of all, please enjoy one selection of Peking opera called “Gan Lu Temple”, its repertories the political marriages between the two historical kingdoms which come from the book of “Romance of The Three Kingdoms” which is also considered as one of the four masterpieces of China.
二、舞蹈《小城雨巷》
春风又绿江南岸,天街小雨润如酥。柔美如水的江南姑娘手持油纸伞,在满眼碧绿的小雨中,将灵动的身姿融入曼妙的旋律,为我们勾勒出了一幅清新的中国江南雨中美景。请欣赏舞蹈《小城雨巷》。
Once again spring breeze brings green to the south of the Yangtze R light rain moistens the quaint town with narrow streets and new green grassland. The southern girls who are soft and graceful as water are holding the oiled paper umbrella and walking in the fine drizzling rain with eyeful green views.
Their vivid figure and pose blend into the tuneful melody, and bring out a fresh picture of a raining landscape of south river town. Please enjoy the dance
三、武术表演《刀魂》
中华武术名扬海外,从古至今被誉为强身健体、伸张正义的民族象征。刀为“百兵之胆”,是中华武术最重要的器械之一。接下来的刀法表演《刀魂》将带您领略中华民族的武术神韵。
Martial arts performance
Chinese Kung Fu has spread its fames overseas. Throughout the history it has been hailed as a national symbol for keeping fit and upholding justice. Machetes are one of the most important weaponry of Chinese Kung Fu which is called “the only guts in a hundred weapons”. The following performance would invite you to have a taste of the charm of martial arts of Chinese nation.
四、综合表演《荷塘月色》
节目《荷塘月色》将汉字书法、太极拳表演与古筝演奏有机结合,全方位地呈现了渊源流长的中国传统艺术之美,表现的是在夏日夜晚的湖边,皎洁的月光下,人们在如诗如画的风景中吟诗作画抚琴健身的雅致场景。请欣赏。
Variety show
The Lotus Pond by the Moonlight combines the performance of Chinese Calligraphy, Tai Chi and with the playing an ancient musical instrument Chinese Zither. It demonstrates the beauty of Chinese traditional arts in various dimensions. This performance portrays an elegant scene that in a summer night under the silver moonlight, people chanting poetry and painting pictures, playing the zither and doing exercises by a picturesque lotus pond. Please enjoy the show.
五、歌曲《望月》
在中国古典文化中“月亮”备受青睐,古往今来,离家在外的游子往往借月抒怀。接下来,将为大家带来一首歌曲《望月》,这首歌在优美的旋律当中流淌出对祖国、对家乡、对亲人的深深眷恋,唱出了今人的无限情思。
Looking up the violet moon
In Chinese classical culture, the moon is the favorite subject, through the ages, man travelling away from home always using moon to express their emotions. Next please enjoy a song named looking up the violet moon. This beautiful melody conveys the deepest love for motherland, hometown, and family members and all of our affections.
伴随着优美的歌声,我们今天的晚宴也已接近尾声。难忘今宵,难忘这相聚的时刻;难忘今宵,难忘这真挚的情意。在此,衷心祝愿各位代表在APEC会议期间身体健康、工作顺利!更祝愿我们的友谊能够地久天长!
Along with the beautiful song, our dinner party is going to come to the end. This is an unforgettable night that we will remember t this is an unforgettable nigh
这个帖子太久没有人回复啦,你还是开个新帖吧
Really delete this post?
您的电脑上安装了某些视频广告拦截软件,这会导致无法提交学习数据。
您可以退出相应软件后刷新网页继续学习。
大于号&或右方向键或D键
选择相应选项
数字键0到4,0为忘记
显示词根详情(需购买智慧词根应用)
显示派生词信息(需购买派生词应用)
关闭对话框【疑难求助】改错求助【英语学习吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:328,783贴子:
【疑难求助】改错求助收藏
菊一文字镇楼
&美联&英语学习,急速提升英语口语能力,4人小班授课,30天突破英语口语.&美联英语&轻松活跃的英文环境,全面提高你的口语听力,让你不知不觉开口说英语.
Dear Johnson,
I'm very happy to receive your e-mail in that you asked me about my life.As a Senior 3 student,I was now working very hard to prepared for the National College Entrance Examination.In class,I listen to the teachers attentive and take notes carefully.After class,I take an active part in various sport to keep healthy ,Which, I believe,is much important for my later study than before. Both my teachers but parents give me plenty of support.With their help and encouragement,I have been made great progress and been able to build up your confidence.I have decided to attend medical university.
Best wishes
Yours,Mary
One day, on Li Lei and his father's way home to climbing the hill,it sudden began to ran heavily.They had to run as fast as they could find a shelter.Then they came to the tall building.At this time ,the rain stopped .Just when the dad and his son was talking about the bad weather,suddenly another even more heavier rain was pouring on their heads!The dad and son looked up but became both very surprising and angry. Why?It turned out what is wasn't the rain to blame, but someone lived high on the building below which they just stood poured used water out from the window.
每篇十处错误
希望有学霸,老师帮助讲解,我不是来抄答案的,有问题可以互相探讨的&( ̄︶ ̄)&
拜托,英语学习吧好老师,学霸这么多都没有帮我一下的?
登录百度帐号推荐应用}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文改错软件在线 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信