初中八年级下册配套人教版小练习册上面有几篇布置的作文?作文的题目,内容要求。我不要作文内容,急用!

君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
人教版八年级英语作文(上下册)范文
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
人教版八年级英语作文(上下册)范文
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口&&&&作文课本(八年级)(老师的教参,学生的教材)
自营订单满39元(含)免运费
不足金额订单收取运费5元起
邀请好友参加吧
版 次:2页 数:字 数:印刷时间:日开 本:16开纸 张:胶版纸印 次:2包 装:平装是否套装:否国际标准书号ISBN:1所属分类:&&&&&&
下载免费当当读书APP
品味海量优质电子书,尊享优雅的阅读体验,只差手机下载一个当当读书APP
本商品暂无详情。
当当价:为商品的销售价,具体的成交价可能因会员使用优惠券、积分等发生变化,最终以订单结算页价格为准。
划线价:划线价格可能是图书封底定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品曾经展示过的销售价等,由于地区、时间的差异化和市场行情波动,商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:折扣指在划线价(图书定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价、厂商指导价等)某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额。如有疑问,您可在购买前联系客服咨询。
异常问题:如您发现活动商品销售价或促销信息有异常,请立即联系我们补正,以便您能顺利购物。
当当购物客户端手机端1元秒
当当读书客户端万本电子书免费读拒绝访问 |
| 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 () 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(38fa57e-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器初二下册英语作文15篇作文50字
作文摘要:该篇《初二下册英语作文15篇》的作文为初二作文,由作者“小玲”与大家一起分享,体裁为其他作文,50字作文,请同学们仔细阅读全文,你觉得作文中哪段或哪句写的最好呢?同时,你发现哪里有错句或错别字吗?
篇一:初二下册英语作文_3800字写作话题3Dear Mr. SmithHow are you? It is a pity that I am leaving this school soon .At the moment I really want to say“Thank you very much”I remember that I had problems in English last year. I tried to talk about problem in English with you and you told me how to learn English well. You were very kind to me and you always cared about me .When I wanted to give up,you encouraged me and you said “If you persist ,your English will improve”. When I had questions,you were very patient and helped me to solve the questions. When I put up my hands to answer the question, you always ask me to answer to question .Little by little my English has improved a lot.So,I think you are a kind、patient、helpful and hardworking teacher. I am thankful for you to learn English. I am lucky and proud to have a teacher that likes you. Best wishes!Your studentLi Ying写作话题2My low-carbon lifeI am Li Ming ,I found the environmental pollution is getting serious ,so I began to do something to protect the planet that we live on .I go to school on foot or by bike each day .And I always turn off the light and when I leave the classroom .I also make full use of the paper ,,,,I think it is very important to protect our planet and if we all live a Low-carbon life, our planet will get better.写作话题6Mary and Mike are great. They understand their parents, because they often help their parents with the housework .Mary often takes out the trash when the trashcan is full and cleans the yard ,makes it looks more beautiful. Mike often sweeps the floor and cleans his bedroom.So we should learn from them. I always help my mother to do housework too. I often clean the floor and sweep the house from top to bottom on weekends. I also often make my bed and books, But from Monday to Friday, because I am busy doing my homework. The summer vacation is coming,so I decide to do more housework. I am going to wash dishes everyday, and I will learn how to cook,,,,How to protect eyesEyes are very important for us,so we should protect our eyes. We should do the following things. First, we should have our eyes checked once a month and rest our eyes from time to time. We should do eye exercise carefully everyday when our eyes feel tired. We should also look at more green objects, because these can rest our eyes .Of course there are things that we shouldn’t do. We Should not read when there is not a lot of light or on a bus. We should notplay computer games for too long and watch too much TV. All of these things hurt our eyes.An unforgettable experienceIn my memory there were many unforgettable experiences. The most unforgettable experience is to climb a mountain that is about 350 meters high. One day my sister and I went to climb the mountain, we went there by bus. It took us 30 minutes to get there .First, we were happy and enjoyed the flowers and trees. When we dimed half of the mountain. I fell very tired and. I wanted to give up this journey , but my sister continued walking up. So, I got a new goal and I decided to climb to climb to the top of the mountain. At last, we all reached the top, we sawa more beautiful sky and farther place. I think the journey is useful and an unforgettable experience for me. I learnt a lot. We should have goals before we do everything and we should persist when we want to give up.Dear RachelI am happy to hear that you will come to visit our city. And I like to tell you something about the traffic here. When you want to take a bus, you must get to a bus stop. And you have to wait a line to get on a bus. You can’t get off the bus at other places that are not official bus stops. When you walk on the road, you must cross the street at the crosswalk. You also have to walk on the right side of the street when there is no sidewalk, Most importantly, you must follow the traffic rules.Hope to see you soon.Yours,
篇二:初二下册仁爱英语作文_7400字你所在的地区要举办一届服装节,你要负责传统服装的介绍。中国的服装有着悠久的历史,最具代表性的有唐装、旗袍??请你对自己熟悉的传统服装作个介绍。词数在60—80之间。 Ladies and gentlemen,It’s my honor to introduce Chinese traditional costumes to you. First, let’s look at the Tang costume. The Tang costume stands for Chinese history and fashion culture. It has a long history. It became known to other countries during the Han and Tang dynasties. People can wear it on casual or formal occasions. It expresses both the wearer’s personal style and China’s rich traditional culture. Now let’s see another Chinese traditional costume—cheongsam. People usually call the cheongsam “qipao” in most parts of China. It came into history in the Qing dynasty and began to become popular in the 1920s. Now more and more people like it. Many foreign women like it, too.That’s all. Thank you for listening. 假设你是林华,今天在学校的公告栏上看到了上面那则海报并且观看了校时装展。请描述一下你所看的时装展。A School Fashion ShowYesterday morning, our school held a fashion show. Many boys and girls went to model in the show. They wore all kinds of clothes, and they looked attractive and lovely. They made different poses to show their own styles and rich fashion cultures. The other students watched it excitedly and cheered for their favorite models. What a wonderful fashion show! I love it. (B)你喜欢你的校服吗?请说出你的理由,并且试着设计出你理想中的校服,请谈谈它的颜色、样式等等。I don’t like our school uniforms because I look ugly in them. I like to look cool. I like to wear my own clothes. But I have to wear uniforms on weekdays. It makes me bored. If I can design my own school uniforms, I will choose a blue T-shirt, a pair of dark jeans, a pair of running shoes. Oh, the shoes must be white. It is my favorite color. Maybe I can have a sweater and a windbreaker in winter. 上周,比尔和妈妈一起去购物。他们买了围巾,棉风衣和皮鞋。后来又一起吃了日本寿司。比尔和妈妈度过了愉快的一天Bill’s mother likes going shopping a lot. Last Sunday she went shopping with Bill. First, they saw a beautiful scarf, so they bought it. Then they went to the Men’s Clothing Section. Bill’smother chose a cotton windbreaker for Bill. The windbreaker made Bill look more handsome. Then they went to the Shoes and Hats Section. There they bought a pair of leather shoes for Bill’s father. After that, they went to eat Japanese sushi. They felt very tired, but they were very happy. 1. 当你工作或学习感到厌烦时,可以选择旅行。休闲的同时也可以领略大自然的美丽风光,呼吸新鲜空气,结交新朋友,散心等。2. 有时旅行会有烦恼,如天气多变、被雨淋湿等。3. 出发前应充分了解天气情况,最好结伴同行,可以互相照应,以免意外。Travel is a very good activity. When you are tired of working or studying, or when you have time, you can go to a beautiful place to enjoy the beauty of nature. You can breathe fresh air, make some new friends, relax yourself and so on.But sometimes it may cause trouble. The weather often changes. You may get wet in the rain and may have a cold. You should prepare yourself carefully before your trip. You should know something about the weather. You’d better find a companion so that you can help each other to avoid accidents. In this way, you’ll have a wonderful trip.五 .随着人口的增长和家庭轿车的普及,交通安全问题已成为千家万户关注的焦点。作为初中生的你是怎样去上学的呢?围绕下面的几点要求展开思考,写一篇60—80词的短文。1. 乘什么交通工具去上学?是公交车,小汽车还是自行车? 2. 乘车时应注意哪些交通规则?要求:结构完整,条理清晰,语言通顺。Do you like riding a bike? I like it very much. I am a student in a middle school. I often go to school by bike, because it is good for our body. It makes us healthy and saves energy. But we must obey the traffic rules. We should ride a bike slowly and ride it on the right-hand side of the road. If the traffic lights are red, we must stop. Now let’s leave cars and buses, and just cycles.六 .根据中文和英文提示词写出意思连贯、符合逻辑的短文。所给英文提示词须全都用上,词数在60—80之间。假如你叫刘辉,是仁爱国际学校的学生。美食节过后,你和同学们积极清理现场,捡废纸,拾塑料瓶,再卖到回收中心,然后给贫困地区儿童捐款。提示词语:废纸 waste paper;塑料瓶 plastic bottle;回收中心 a recycling center;捐钱 donate the money;贫困地区 poor areasMy name is Liu Hui. I’m a student in Ren’ai International School. I know some children in poor areas need money for school. So my friends and I decided to collect waste paper and plastic bottles after the food festival. After we cleaned the playground of our school, we sold all the waste paper and plastic bottles to a recycling center, and then donated the money to the children in poor areas. Although we felt very tired on that day, we were very happy! 书面表达。你的美国笔友想学做一道中国菜,这有一个食谱,试着向你的朋友介绍一下做法,词数在40—50之间。原料:豆芽(bean sprouts),盐。步骤:首先把锅放在火上。然后在锅里倒一些油。油热了之后,放入豆芽、盐。翻炒(stir fry)一两分钟。最后将豆芽盛入盘子里。参考范文:First, put the pan on the fire. And then pour some oil into it. When the oil is hot, put the bean sprouts into the pan. Add somesalt. Stir fry them for one or two minutes. Finally, put the bean sprouts on the plate.单元过关检测书面表达。(A) 介绍你最喜欢的一种食物,并说明理由。词数在30个左右。(B)昨天是母亲节,你为妈妈做了一道水果沙拉。根据参考词汇,用英语写一篇短文,叙述你制作水果沙拉的过程。词数在60个左右。1. Wash different fruits and peel(剥皮); 2. Cut them and mix them up(混合); 3. Add salad, cream and stir(搅拌). 参考范文:(A)My favorite food is dumplings. They are very delicious. We eat dumplings on New Year’s Day. We always put a coin inside, and everyone tries to find it for luck and money in the new year. (B) Mother’s DayYesterday was Mother’s Day. I made a dish of fruit salad for my mom. First, I took an apple, a pear, some purple grapes, an orange and some bananas. Then I washed and peeled them. After that I cut them into small pieces and put them on the plate, and then I added some sugar, a little salad and some cream. The last thing I did was to stir and mix them up. I put the purple grapes around the plate, and my fruit salad looked more beautiful. After I finished my fruit salad, I put it on the table and sang some songs to my mom. My mom felt so happy, and I was very happy, too. 一、.玛丽来自英国,她非常喜欢京剧,但没买到票,很失望。最后在王老师的帮助下得到了票。 Mary comes from England. She likes Beijing Opera best. She thinks it’s interesting and wonderful. She wanted to see Beijing Opera but couldn’t get a ticket. So she was very disappointed. She didn’t know what to do. Then Mr. Wang got a ticket, but he couldn’t go to see it. His son had a fever last night, so he gave the ticket to Mary. She was pleased and said thanks to Mr. Wang. She was very excited and decided to learn something about Beijing Opera. Topic Two二 .每个人都不可能没有烦恼。当你有烦恼时, 请试着控制你的情绪, 因为情绪可以影响你生活中的很多方面。所以生活中我们应当相信自己, 笑对人生, 多与父母、朋友沟通。请展开你丰富的联想,写一篇短文。Nobody can be happy all the time. When you become unhappy, you should try to control your feelings. Because bad feelings can make you lose your friends and give you other bad effects. Here are some ways to make you feel better.(1)Look in the mirror and speak to yourself, “I’m the best in the world. I can do anything.” (2)Do something for others. You will feel happy if you always help others in need.(3)Smile when you get up in the morning and believe you will have a nice day.(4)Write down your thoughts, dreams or anything you want. Writing always helps you express your feelings.(5)Stay with your family. You may talk with your parents, relatives, friends and so on. Topic Three 三 .在日常生活中会出现一些让我们觉得烦恼的事情,然而每一件事情都有解决的办法。请写一篇短文谈谈令你烦恼的事情和你是怎样解决这些问题的。 Not everything is interesting in life, but we still have to face them. Sometimes I feel worried when I make some silly mistakes in the exams. Sometimes I feel bored when my parents don’t allow me to play. And sometimes I feel annoyed because I have so much homework to do. That kind of feeling is really bad. So I will do something different to relax myself or think about other things. For example, I can listen to the radio and some soft music. Besides, I often talk with my good friends. Then I become happy again. You can have a try! Unit Five 篇三:初二下册作文_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区_3700字课本各单元作文Unit 10介绍你最喜欢的礼物My favorite thing from childhood is my toy bear. I’ve had it for ten years/since I was five years old. My grandmother gave it to me.I like it/my toy bear so much because it’s very beautiful and very cute. It’s special to me because it’s my first birthday gift. I think I will keep it forever to remind me of my 练习册作文Unit 10假如你是Susan,请你以“My important gift—a beautiful smile”为话题,给Daming写一封信,和他分享那份难忘的礼物。要求:1. 80词左右;2. 不要出现真实姓名。 Dear Daming,grandmother.The toy bear has given me many sweet memories. I remember when I was young I was afraid of the dark. I always slept with it and I felt safe. So the toy bear is my favorite thing.Unit 9介绍你曾经去过的某个地方Have you ever been to Beijing? I have been there several times. I think it’s really a beautiful city. I fell in love with it when I first traveled there. There are many interesting/nice places in Beijing, such as the Palace Museum、the Bird’s Nest、the Summer Palaceand the Great Wall. Here you can learn a lot. You can buy what you want easily, because there are many supermarkets everywhere. Also you can find something good to eat at there. You can eat Beijing Duck. I believe you will have a great time if you there.Unit 8介绍你最喜欢的歌手Justin Bieber is my favorite singer. He was born on March 1st, 1994. He becomes famous at the age of 15. When he had his first music album, the whole world is crazy for this young boy. His most famous song is “Baby”, has more than one billion hit on the Internet. He is not only very talented but also very warm-hearted. He also does a lot of charity activities to raise money and gives the money to those who need help.Unit 7关于鲸以及为什么保护鲸的作文Wales are huge animals. They live in the sea and eat small fish and other sea life. One interesting fact is whales can jump high out of the water. Another interesting fact is they can sing songs. Some kinds of whales have teeth. Some kinds of them are in danger because humans catch them for meat, fat, and oil, and use whale parts to make candles and soap. Whales are also in danger from water pollution. We should protect whales by making rules on whale protection and by not putting rubbish into the sea. I think people should learn more about whales.I’d like to tell you something about my “important gift”. It was a beautiful smile. When I was nine years old, I went to a new school. I felt very lonely and nervous. One day, a girl walked to me and smiled.Although she said no words, I felt very friendly and it made me feel happy and warm. After that she quickly became my best friend.As we all know, everyone may feel lonely, sometimes a smile will change your life. Could you tell me something about your “important gift”.YoursSusanUnit 9A wonderful trip to HainanHave you ever been to Hainan? Well, I have been there. Last weekend/summer holiday, I had a wonderful trip to Hainan with my parents. We went there by plane/air. The weather was warm. We visited many interesting places, such as Tianya Haijiao, and Wanquan River. We went swimming, fishing there. We also enjoyed the delicious food there. The beaches there were very beautiful. I lay on the beach to relax myself quietly. We had a great time. Though we were tired, we all felt very happy.课外补充根据提示,以“My Hometown”为题,写一篇80词左右的短文。 提示:(1)家乡地理位置;(2)近年来的变化;(3)对家乡的感情。My HometownMy hometown is a beautiful place. It stands/is beside a wide river. But several years ago, it was a poor town. Many people had no works. They used to live a hard life.In the last ten years, my hometown has changed a lot. The streets have been widened. New roads have appeared. Factories, schools, hospitals and cinemas have been built one after another. The life of the people is greatly improved.I love my hometown. I love people here. They are still working hard to make it richer and more beautiful.
篇四:初二下英语作文_2600字初二作文姓名:___________________我最难忘的经历:每年的3月12号是植树节。我永远不会忘记去年的植树节。那天我和我的同学去一个公园种树。我们在校门口集合然后乘公共汽车去公园。我们大约早上九点钟到达那儿,不久我们就开始工作了。一些正在挖坑(dig the holes),其他人正在浇水。我们都知道树是非常重要的,也很有用。人们种树为了使得空气清新,减少水土流失(reduce water and soil loss)。对环境非常有好处。我们都努力工作了一整天。当太阳下山的时候,我们回到了学校。虽然我们很累,但我们觉得很开心。我们为环境做了一些好事(do something good).________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________初二作文我心目中的外星人:外星人看起来像一个人,有着一个大的圆的头。在很多方面可能有不同。它有两只绿色的眼睛还有八条长腿。可能有强壮。传说外星人乘着UFO飞到地球。他们可以做很多地球人做不到的事情。举个例子,他们可以很快的飞到他们想去的任何地方。我希望有外星人且我海可以跟他们交朋友。1.他们能做很多事情。地球人不能做很多事情。____________________________ ________________________________________________________________2.他们何以很快的飞到任何地方。他们想去任何地方。__________________ _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________初二作文如何保护视力:学生今近视的问题现在变得越来越严重.你怎么能保护视力呢?这里有一些建议.首先,不要没有休息就读很长时间.读一个小时候休息五分钟对保护视力有帮助. 你应该往窗外看,或看一些绿色的东西,这能帮助你的眼睛感到不累一点. 第二.不要再那些不亮的地方阅读. 在暗处读书对你的眼睛有害.,第三,每天做眼保健操对保护眼睛的一个好方法.最后,要有足够的睡眠为了让眼睛好好休息.你应该往窗外看,或看一些绿色的东西.__________________________________ 往窗外看,或看一些绿色的东西帮助你的眼睛感到不累一点.__________________ __________________________________________________________不要在这些地方读书。 这些地方不亮。___________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
篇五:八下册k考试必背作文 初二英语_4100字Unit1 my dreamIn ten years, I will be a I think it’s really aThere are lots of things you unhappy. You could talk with her. When the light out at eight o’clock yesterday evening. Mr Zhang was watching a basketball watch. Later he listened to the radio. at science.Lovewriter .I will live in Shanghai. could do . First, you shouldn't bebeautiful city and I fell in love with it when I was a little girl/small boy. As awriter , I will meet lots of interesting people and visit lots of interesting places. I will live in a big house with my best friends because I don't like living alone .I will keep a pet dog. And in my free time, I will play with my friends. It’s good for my health. How happy the life isUnit2 作文我是王梅kate 是我好朋友1. 她听音乐时,声音太大,我做家庭作业时,也如此。2.她经常借我东西,从不归还,我很生气。我该怎么办?Dear Wang Mei:Ask her to turn down the music or turn off the radio when you do your homework. Second, you don't have to lend everything she borrows to her. Sometimes you can talk about it with her parents , or ask her parents to buy one for her . At last, I hope you will be happy 。 Unit3作文Sally was playing the piano. He had to stop to have a rest. Tom was doing some reading .He ha went to bed later. Miss Wang was in the lift. He couldn’t go out. Unit4 成绩单 Dear Mum, Igotmyreportcardyesterday .I did OK in some subject. My math teacher said I was hard-working. My English teacher said I was good at speaking. My history teacher said I could do better . My Chinese teacher said I was just so-so. My science teacher said I was a lazy student. My geography teacher said I did well.Well, that’s all about the news I have for now. I will work harderJackUnit5向别人介绍你的梦想。I have a nice dream .I want to be a traveler. Why? If he is a traveler, I will travel all over the world. Then , I will learn a lot about the world. I will make lots of friends. I will also be able to taste more delicious food. I can visitmanybeautifulplaces,too .So I have to study hard at school and do sports every day to keep in good health. Unit6介绍你的爱好My hobby is collecting stamps. I have collected more than 300 stamps since I was seven years old. In my stamps album, there are many kinds of stamps. Some stamps are form America. Someare form Canada. I got them from my pen pals. I like stamps. I have fun collecting stamps.Unit7向你的邻居委婉的提出建议。1、播放收音机声音大。2、孩子在地上踢足球。3、晚上大声的通过电话闲聊。Dear Mr and Mrs Harris,Welcometoourneighborhood. You must be excited to be in a new house. However , would you mind not playing the radio so loudly? And could you please ask your child not to play soccer at home ? And we would be glad if you do not talk on the phone loudly in the evening. Thank you.Yours sincercly, JennyUnit8介绍一种你喜欢的动物。Hamstertsarepopularpets .People like them because they are quiet and clean, They are easy to take care of. And they are cheaper than rabbits or cats. They are small and eat a little. They sleep all day , but sometimes noisy at night. They’re very lovely. Unit 9以A trip to Beijing为题目写一遍作文。提示:1.How do you like Beijing? 2. Talk about some famouse places of the city 3.Say sth about the life and the environment there.要求:文章必须包含以上所有信息,并适当发挥,80词左右。 A trip to BeijingHave you even been to Beijing? I went there several times. I think it's really a beautiful city. I fell inlove it when I first traveled there.There are many nice places in Beijing, Such as Beihai Park, the Summer Palace.the happy village and so on. You can buy what you want, because there are many supermarkets everywhere. The food in Beijing was delicious, the people were friendly,too. The streets are wide and clean. The environment is beautiful. It's really a good place to have a trip. You will have a good time if you go there. Unit 10假如你是李敏,这学期在笔友吉姆的帮助下,你的英语进步很快,尤其是读写能力有了很大的提高并得到了老师的可定。你相信自己会在期末考试中取得好成绩。请给吉姆写封感谢信表示感谢。 要求:信件必须包含所有信息,并适当发挥,80词左右。 Dear Jim,How are you? Is everythinggoing well? Thank you for helping me with my English this semester. My English has improved a lot. My English teacher says I am much better at writing and reading than be -fore .I am really happy. Friends like you make it a lot easier to study English well. And I believe I will be able to do well in the end-semesterexam.Yours, Li Min
篇六:初二下册外研版英语作文集锦_11400字初二下册外研版英语作文集锦1. My hobby; I like sports very much. We usually take exercise in the early morning. We do eye exercises in the afternoon. After school we play basketball or football.. After supper, I often go out for a walk with my parents. My favourite sport is basketball. I often watch basketball matches on TV on Sundays. I think doing sports is good for our health. Our school holds a sports meeting every spring. It really can relax myself and build my body.I have many hobbies, such as reading ,painting, running ,looking after animals and so on. My favorite hobby is reading. I began to read at the age of 5. I often read in my spare time. It can make me feel free. I can also get knowledge and new skills from reading. Reading has brought me enjoyment and success. By the way ,what’s your favorite hobby? Tell me ,ok?2.Friendship Everyone has friends . Friendship is one of the most important thing in our daily life.A friend is one who is there for you when you are in trouble . And when you are happy , you are willing to share them with him/her. You can not live without a friend , just like you can not live without air . Your most close ones are friends besides your parents .If you have friends , remember to take care of each other and to forgive his/her mistakes . Only in this way can your friendship last longer. Friendship can make us happy and warm. So we should make more friends.4. 假设你是大明的笔友Tom,由于大明总是发短信和同学聊天、听音乐、短 信息不断,他的家长对他的学习感到很担心,因此没收了他的手机,他很伤心。 请你根据大明的烦恼给他写一封短信,安慰一下他,谈谈你是怎样使用手机聊 天的以及你对中学生短信聊天的看法。Hi DamingI’m very sorry to hear that your parents got back your mobile phone from you. I know that you like sending messages to chat with your parents with it. And you also enjoy listening to music. Maybe your parents are worried about your lessons and they that you spend too much time on it. I think you should understand them.I have a mobile phone ,too. But I only use it when I have something necessary to tell my parents, my teachers or my friends. In my opinion, it’s good to have a mobile phone. But I don’t think it’s good for us to send messages to chat with it. It’s bad for our eyes. And it’s a waste of time and money. We shouldn’t spend too much time on it.5.Nowadays, computers play an important role in our daily life. Computers are good helpers to people. They can help people to work out problems. They can do some simple jobs as well. Some young people usually listen to music and watch films on the computer. They are really useful. But a coin has two sides. Sometimes computers are harmful to people. For example, some childrens are lost in computer games. It is bad for thier health and study. And more and more people use computer to do everything. This makes them become lazy. In my opinion, if people use computers in a correct way, they will be very helpful.6 .Internet Internet is very important now.We can't do anything if we don't have Internet.Use Internet,we can ask e-friends questions and we can get the correct answers.We can talk to our friends in the Internet.Also,we can play online games. Internet bring us a lot of pleasure. But,more and more people are crazy about games.They don't want to do anyshing except play games. Let's use the Internet better7 .李小虎沉迷于游戏中,影响了学习。作为他的好朋友,你打算怎么 帮他呢? Li Xiao spent too much time playing computer games and he fell behind others, as a friend of his , I must do something to help him. playing computer games too much is bad for his health, especially for his eyes. So he must give it up. I can play more sports with after school. Maybe he will become more and more interested in sports than computer games. And then I’ll ask him to concentrate more on his study. Of course, I will try my best to help him with all his subjects. I think I can do it in many fun ways and let him find much fun in studying. At the same time, I’ll ask both his parents and our teachers to help him,too. If I try these, I am sure he will make great progresssoon.8. One day Li Hua didn’t feel well. He went to see the doctor. He told the doctor that he often felt weak an tired ,and had a headache. After the doctor looked over li hua ,he said he had a cold. The doctor asked him to take enough exercise and have vegetables and fruit every day, then he gave him some medicine. Li hua must take the medicine three times a day and drink much water.9 .Dear Miss Liu, My name is wangfang. I like listening to English songs very much, I often listen to your music programme when I am free. It has already become my hobby. I remember sitting close to the radio and listening to English songs when I was a child. It seemed that it was one of the most important things in my life. I am a student at a junior high school now. I still like to turn on the radio and listen to English songs. I think English songs can make me happy and help me improve my English.Most of my teaches and classmates like English songs ,too. “yesterday once more” is their favorite. At this moment. I’d like to show my thanks to them because they often help me with my English . would you please play the song for me ? 外研版八年级下册写作集锦10.提示:你的加拿大朋友Danny,也是一位中学生,他希望了解你将如何度过这个暑假。为此,你把你的想法写成短文,然后再发e-mail 给他。Summer holiday is coming ,.During the holiday,the first thing I’ll do is to get relaxed after the examinations I’ll go on doing morning exercises every day.In the afternoon I’ll go fishing in the river if I’m free.I like playing the computer a lot.So I’m going to surf the Internet and try to find some useful information. I like reading.So I’d like to spend some time reading books.I am not good at Chinese.So I’m going to read more books in Chinese.On the other hand I’ll help my parents to do some housework as much as possible.I’d like to visit some of my friends and relatives as well. I’m sure I will have a good time this summer.12.假设你叫李明,是美国中学生Tom的笔友。请您根据他给你的电子邮件内容写一封回信。谈谈你的个人爱好情况及你对个人爱好的看法。Hi TomIt’s very nice to hear thatyou have a hobby of collecting stamps. I like doing sports and listening to music in my free time. But my real hobby is music. It takes me about half an hour to listen to it after I finish my homework every day. It makes me relaxed and happy. I think different people have different hobbies. Some hobbies are relaxing and others are creative. Anyway, hobbies can make us grow as a person, develop our interests and help us learn new skills. Sometimes they can bring us success. But we shouldn’t spend all our time on our favourite hobbies. There are many other interesting and important things to do in our life.Yours,Li Ming13. 根据问题提示,以 “Festivals”为题写一篇不少于八十个词的英语短文,谈谈你最喜爱的节日和对赿来赿多的中国人庆祝外国节日这一社会现象的看法。The Spring FestivalThe Spring Festival is a very important festival in China. It’s on the first day of the first lunar month And it's also my favorite festival, especially when I was a child. When the day before Spring Festival, every family member will get together, have a big meal. There are firecrackers, dumplings, chicken... On the first day of Spring Festival, everybody wears the new clothes, they all sit together for breakfast. After breakfast, children will get Hongbao from their parents, or relatives. The Spring Festival is about 15 days long. During these15 days,people will go around and visit relatives and friends.14. 北京是中国的首都,它有着悠久的历史,有多处名胜古迹。有很多外国朋友来到北京,请你用最简洁的语言向他们介绍这个世界知名的旅游胜地。Beijing is the capital of China. It is a modern city with a long history. It lies in the north of China. Millions of people from different parts of the world come to Beijing. They come here to taste the famous food---Beijing Roast Duck and visit the places of interest.There are many places of interest. Take a bus, and you can get to the Great Wall, the Ming Tombs and the Tian’anmen Square. From them you can learn a lot about Chinese history. Of course, you can also visit the museums such as Museum of Chinese History, Beijing Museum of Natural History.If you want to learn more about China, welcome to Beijing.15.The hero in My heartNorman Bethune was born in 1890 in Canada. He came to China in 1938. He gave his life to helping Chinese people.Norman Bethune became a doctor in 1916. He took part in the First World War and saved many lives. When he came to China, there were few doctors. He had to work hard. He opened hospitals to train doctors and nurses. Once, he performed operations for 69 hours without stopping to rest, and saved 112people. In the end he died because he didn’t stop to take care of his hand.We will always remember the hero---- Dr. Norman Bethune.16.We should help parents do houseworkNow many students are too lazy to do housework.But I think we should help parents are too lazy to do housework.But I think we should help parents do some housework because they are busy with their work and tired after work.I often help my parents do many chores.In the morning,I will make the bed and water flowers.They are relaxing and interesting.In the evening,I often clean the room and take out the trash.When I see the tidy room,I feel proud of myself.My parents are pleased with me.I think it’s our duty to help our parents with some chores.17..当今世界,人们的业余生活赿来赿丰富,例如:看电影、看比赛、上网、欣赏音乐等。请根据自己的实际,写一篇短文,描述自己的业余生活中所看的一部电影或电视剧,观光过的旅游胜地,或看过的一场比赛等。I usually spend my free time in seeing a film, watching the matches and listening to the music.Have you ever seen the TV play-----Liang Jian? I saw it last month. It was very exciting and the battles were very frightening. It was an enjoyable play though it was long.Li Youbin is a good actor. He plays Li Yunlong. The scenes with Li Yunlong are very exciting. And some of them are very funny.In my opinion, it is too long. But except for this, it is an excellent TV play. If you don’t see it, I advise you to see it. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.18.每个人对自己的未来都有美好的憧憬,每个人都有自己美丽的梦想。请以“I have a dream”为题,写一写对自己未来的设想。I have a dreamWhen I grow up,I’m going to do what I want to do.I’ll move somewhere busy and interesting.Cities like Shanghai are my best choice.There are lots of things that make you excited.I want to be a reporter,because I can travel to many interesting places.But first of all,I should finish my study in college.I’ll make enough money for my life,and I’ll save as much money as I can to buy a big house and a comfortable car.If I have extra money,I’ll donate it to “Animal Helpers”to save some animals in danger.When Iam old,I want to go back to my hometown because I was born there.And I will plant some flowers and vegetables in my garden.These is my lifetime dream,and what about yours.19. 新型猪流感目前仍在蔓延。不仅变得凶猛,而且扩大到了全球。防范猪流感不仅仅是政府的责任,而更应人人有责。假设你是学生会主席,请根据以下要点写一篇怎样防治猪流感的文章,号召同学们从自己做起,为防治猪流感贡献自己的一份力量:1. 养成良好的生活习惯:(写三个方面以上)2. 公共场所3. 什么情况下看医生要求:1.词数90左右。开头和结尾已经给出,不算入总数。2.可以适当发挥,要求条理清楚,语意连贯,字迹工整。Dear friends,A serious disease called Swine Flu hit the countries all over the world. Many people died because of it. Now I will tell everybody how to protect ourselves from Swine Flu.Firstly, have some good living habits. For example, often wash your hands especially after you cough. Then have enough sleep everyday. Remember to do sports after class in order to have a strong body. Always keep all the doors and windows in classrooms open and the rooms clean.Secondly, , don’t always go to the public places which are full of people.Finally,please go to see a doctor at once if you have a fever, have a cough, feel tired, or don’t feel like eating anything. Don’t forget to report it to the school.By doing these things we can reduce the chances of catching Swine Flu. I believe that our efforts will make our lives healthier !
篇七:2013版外研社初二英语下册作文总结_3400字外研版初二下册作文总结Module 1 Feelings and impressions写一篇文章介绍你的网友 ,内容包括:1. 来自于澳大利亚的悉尼;2. 年龄:15岁;3. 外貌:很瘦;眼睛很大;头发长且卷曲;4. 性格:很友好;很外向;5. 爱好:读书、上网与朋友聊天。注意:词数70左右。Module 2 Experiences请你介绍一下游览北京的经历,内容如下:1. 北京在中国的北方(north), 每年有很多人到北京来旅游。2. 来过北京多次,跑遍了北京。3. 爬过长城,到过颐和园(the Summer Palace)和故宫(the Palace Museum).4. 拍下了很多照片,与老外(foreigner)用英语交谈过。Module 3 Journey to space日,我国航天员景海鹏、刘旺、刘洋乘坐“神舟九号”飞船进入太空,6月29日他们圆满完成各项任务后顺利返回。请你给他们写一封信。要求语法正确、意思连贯、符合逻辑。信中应包含以下要点:1. 向他们表示祝贺。2. 他们勇于探索(explore)太空,在太空遨游13天,克服了(overcome)种种困难,出色地完成了任务。3. 决心向他们学习,努力学好英语,长大后当一名宇航员。Dear Jing Haipeng, Liu Wang and Liu Yang,I’m writing this letter to you. Module 4 Seeing the doctor一些英国朋友来参加你们班举办的英语晚会。作为主持人,你需要用英语准备一份60-80词的欢迎稿。开头已给出,不计入总词数。Ladies and Gentlemen,Good evening!Welcome to our class and our evening party. First of all, let me say a few words about our class.Module 5 Cartoons假设你是玲玲,你的美国笔友Jane在写给你的信中,介绍了美国卡通人物的情况,请你根据以下提示给她回复一封信。提示:1. 美国的一些卡通人物也为许多中国孩子所熟知,如唐老鸭、米老鼠、汤姆与杰瑞。2. 中国也制作了许多动画片。在所有中国的动画人物中,你最喜欢机智勇敢的猴王(Monkey King)与哪吒(Nezha),因为不管多么凶恶的(ferocious)敌人总能被他们战胜。要求:80词左右(开头已给出,不计入总词数)。Module 6 Hobbies 每个人都有自己的爱好,有些人喜欢集邮,有些人喜欢跳舞,这些个人爱好为我们的生活增添了不少色彩。请以“My Hobbies”为题写一篇短文。Module 7 Summer in Los Angeles假如你是李华,将于今年12月参加中英中学生文化交流(the cultural exchange between Chinese and English middle school students).你将寄宿在英国Mr and Mrs Brown家里,请你给他们发一份e-mail, 简单介绍一下自己的情况,如年龄、家庭、所在学校、所学课程、兴趣爱好等,并请他们给你的信箱回复,简要介绍他们自己,因为你也想早些了解他们。词数:100左右。Dear Mr and Mrs Brown,I’m a Chinese boy. My name is Li Hua. I’m very happy to know that I’ll stay in your house for the cultural exchange between Chinese and English middle school students. I’d like to say something about myself so that you can know me well. I’m sixteen years old. I have a happy family with three people. I’m studying in No.1 Middle School. We learn eight subjects. I’m interested in all of them. I like reading and playing the piano. I like English very much, but my English is not good enough. I think you can help me with my English.Besides, I hope to know more about you earlier, so would you please make a reply to ?Yours,Li HuaModule 8 Time off根据中英文提示,写一篇内容完整、意思连贯、符合逻辑,不少于60词的短文。假如你是大明,上周六你和父母去颐和园游玩,请你向同学们介绍一下颐和园,以及你们的游玩经历和感受。开头已给出。My parents and I spent some time off in the Summer Palace last Saturday. Module 9 Friendship谈谈你的一个好朋友,描述他/她的面貌以及他/她的性格特征。你们怎样成为好朋友的?你认为真正的友谊是怎样的? Here is the photo of my best friend. She is tall and thin with short black hair. She has small eyes, but looks lovely. I like to have friends who are like me. We are both quiet and smart. Though there are some differences, she is more athletic than me, she always beats me in tennis. I think a good friend makes me laugh, and she is a good listener, she can also keep a secret for me. I think it’s important for a real friendship.Module 10 On the radio 根据所给的提示,写一封内容完整、意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的电子邮件。(邮件的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数)假设你叫王芳,是一名初中学生,请你用英语给北京广播电台音乐节目主持人写一封电子邮件。内容包括:1. 你从小就喜欢英文歌曲;2. 你对英文歌曲的感受和收获;3. 你想为你的老师和同学点播, 以表达对他们的感情。-- English songs, music programme, remember, still, turn on the radio, happy, improve, show, would you please.I’m a student of grade 8. I still remember, when I was a child, I’d like to turn on the radio and listen to the music programme. I like listening to the English songs very much. They can help me to improve my English. They can also make me relaxed when I am tired. Would you please play the song for my teachers and classmates? I want to thank them for what they did for me for the last days.Revision module B
篇八:2014版外研社初二英语下册作文总结_7600字外研版初二下册作文总结 Module 1 Feelings and impressions写一篇文章介绍你的网友 ,内容包括:1. 来自于澳大利亚的悉尼;2. 年龄:15岁;3. 外貌:很瘦;眼睛很大;头发长且卷曲;4. 性格:很友好;很外向;5. 爱好:读书、上网与朋友聊天。 注意:词数70左右。Module 2 Experiences请你介绍一下游览北京的经历,内容如下:1. 北京在中国的北方(north), 每年有很多人到北京来旅游。2. 来过北京多次,跑遍了北京。3. 爬过长城,到过颐和园(the Summer Palace)和故宫(the Palace Museum).4. 拍下了很多照片,与老外(foreigner)用英语交谈过。Module 3 Journey to space日,我国航天员景海鹏、刘旺、刘洋乘坐“神舟九号”飞船进入太空,6月29日他们圆满完成各项任务后顺利返回。请你给他们写一封信。要求语法正确、意思连贯、符合逻辑。信中应包含以下要点:1. 向他们表示祝贺。2. 他们勇于探索(explore)太空,在太空遨游13天,克服了(overcome)种种困难,出色地完成了任务。 3. 决心向他们学习,努力学好英语,长大后当一名宇航员。Dear Jing Haipeng, Liu Wang and Liu Yang,I’Module 4 Seeing the doctorModule 5 Cartoons假设你是玲玲,你的美国笔友Jane在写给你的信中,介绍了美国卡通人物的情况,请你根据以下提示给她回复一封信。提示:1. 美国的一些卡通人物也为许多中国孩子所熟知,如唐老鸭、米老鼠、汤姆与杰瑞。2. 中国也制作了许多动画片。在所有中国的动画人物中,你最喜欢机智勇敢的猴王(Monkey King)与哪吒(Nezha),因为不管多么凶恶的(ferocious)敌人总能被他们战胜。要求:80词左右(开头已给出,不计入总词数)。Module6Module 7 Summer in Los Angeles假如你是李华,将于今年12月参加中英中学生文化交流(the cultural exchange between Chinese and English middle school students).你将寄宿在英国Mr and Mrs Brown家里,请你给他们发一份e-mail, 简单介绍一下自己的情况,如年龄、家庭、所在学校、所学课程、兴趣爱好等,并请他们给你的信箱回复,简要介绍他们自己,因为你也想早些了解他们。词数:100左右。Dear Mr and Mrs Brown,I’m a Chinese boy. My name is Li Hua. I’m veryhappy to know that I’ll stay in your house for thecultural exchange between Chinese and English middleschool students. I’d like to say something about myselfso that you can know me well. I’m sixteen years old. Ihave a happy family with three people. I’m studying inNo.1 Middle School. We learn eight subjects. I’minterested in all of them. I like reading and playing thepiano. I like English very much, but my English is notgood enough. I think you can help me with myEnglish.Besides, I hope to know more about you earlier,so would you please make a reply toYours,Li HuModule7 :你(Lilei)给英国学生(Tom) 介绍中文班Dear Tom ,I ‘m a Chinese boy . My name is Lilei .I ‘m very happy when I heard you willcome to China to learn chinese . I’lloffer you great summer Chinesecourses.The courses last for four ,six or eight weeks. Our teachers are well trained and have a lot of experience .They only teach four hours a day and then you cantalk about with you friends in Chinese.As well as learning Chinese ,we want you to experience life in China .you can stay as a guest withan Chinese family and take part in their daily life . Itcan improve you Chinese standards.You can take part in some activities or take trips to Mount Jianglang,Xujiang Park.Youare certain to get the best possible of Englishlearning and life in China .I hope that I will meet you soon.YoursLileiModule 8 Time off 根据中英文提示,写一篇内容完整、意思连贯、符合逻辑,不少于60词的短文。 假如你是大明,上周六你和父母去颐和园游玩,请你向同学们介绍一下颐和园,以及你们的游玩经历和感受。开头已给出。 提示词:lovely park, drive, find, decide, climb up to, view, foreigners, I hope… My parents and I spent some time off in the Summer Palace last Saturday.假设你上周去了青岛,请根据下面的提示写一篇英语短文,向大家介绍一下游玩的过程及感受,可适当扩展,80词左右。提示: 体验了一些游戏,又在芭迪熊餐厅 (Buddy BearModule 9 Friendship阳光中学校报决定举行一次以My good friend为题的英语征文大赛,假设李泉是你的好朋友,请根据下列提示写一篇70词左右的短文。注意:包含所有信息;可适当拓展。 Name:Li Quan Age: 15Appearance:Short and black hairSchool:No. 2 Middle School Character:Friendly, helpfulHobbies: Playing basketball and computer gamesDream:Travel into spaceI have a good friend. His name is Li Quan. He is 15 years old now. He has short and black hair. He studies at No. 2 Middle School. He is friendly to everyone and always helps others. He likes playing basketball very much. He also likes watching TV and playing computer games. He likes travelling very much. He wants to travel far into space when he grows up. 书面表达。,假如某英语报社举办有关朋友和友谊的征文,请你根据如下提示,发表自己的看法,写一篇短文投给该报社。70词左右。1.每个人都需要朋友,没有朋友的人生就像失去了阳光。2.朋友是可以分享快乐和痛苦的人。 3.朋友之间要互相帮助。提示词汇:分享share快乐happiness痛苦sadnessFriendshipFriendship is very important in everyone’s life . Everyone needs good friends. People may feel lonely without friends. Life without friends is just like life without sunshine . I think a friend can share both your happiness and sadness with you. They will come to you when you really need their help. You can believe them and tell your feelings to them. Wish everyone can have a good friend.Module 10 On the radio根据所给的提示,写一封内容完整、意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的电子邮件。(邮件的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数)假设你叫王芳,是一名初中学生,请你用英语给北京广播电台音乐节目主持人写一封电子邮件。 内容包括:1. 你从小就喜欢英文歌曲;2. 你对英文歌曲的感受和收获;3. 你想为你的老师和同学点播,以表达对他们的感情。-- English songs, music programme, remember, still, turn on the radio, happy, improve, show, would you please.I’m a student of grade 8. I still remember, when I was a child, I’d like to turn on the radio and listen to the music programme. I like listening to the English songsvery much. They can help me to improve my English. They can also make me relaxed when I am tired. Would you please play the song my teachers and classmates? I want to thank them for what they did for me for the last days.TONY作为一名交换生来到北京参加”体验中国”的活动提示;1.与同学共同生活,互相学习,参加学校俱乐部活动.2.游览名胜古迹,品尝美食,了解中国文化和历史3.感谢老师和同学的帮助要求;50~60词,开头部分以给出,不计入总词数 Tony June 20,III really thank Chinese teachers and classmates for helping me when I am in China.书面表达Tony作为一名交换生来到北京,参加了,在学习期满即将回英国之际,他想在校园网的留言板上,写下自己在这里学习生活的情况和感受。请你根据所给提示,帮助Tony完成这则留言。提示:1. 与同学共同生活,相互学习;参加学校俱乐部活动。 2. 游览名胜古迹( places of interest);品尝美食;了解中国文化和历史。 3. 感谢老师和同学的帮助。 要求:语言规范,字迹工整;50~ 60词;开头部分已给出,不计入总词数。 Tony June 20th, I've been here for a year.__________________________________________________________Tony June 20th, I've been here for a year. I enjoyed living here very much. I lived and studied with Chinese students.After school I often joined some clubs. Duringthe year I visited many places of interest. They arereallygreat. And I enjoyed the delicious food here. NowI've learned more about Chinese history and culture.Thanks for your help.假如你是李平.美国的笔友Mary想了解中国学生现在的假期生活,请写封回信。要点如下: ①学习和休闲仍然重要; ②帮忙做家务; ③参加社会活动,做志愿者工作,帮助他人。 注意:⒈词数80—100; Dear MaryI’m glad to receive your letter. Our holiday life is colourful. Learning and relaxing are still very important to us. Besides ,we often help our parents do some housework or farm work so that we can know how hard they work every day. At the same time,we also take part in social activities. We often pick uprubbish in public places to keep our environmentclean. We try our best to help people who are in need.We find great enjoyment in all these activities. Ourholiday life is interesting and perfect. Don’t you thinkso?Best wishes!YoursLi Ping一、暑假即将来临,请你根据以下提示写一篇短文,谈谈你的暑假计划。1.好好休息,学会放松。2. 读书,因为读书既有趣又能学到许多知识。3.陪父母聊天,多帮他们做家务。4.参加社会活动,了解社会。 注意:1.词数70左右,可围绕主题适当发挥; 2.短文开头已经给出,但不计入总词数。3.文中不得出现真实的地址和姓名。4.参考词汇:知识knowledge,社会活动social activities, 放松relax,社会society The summ I’m going to____________________________________________参考范文一:The summ I’m going to havea good rest and learn to relax myself. I will read more useful books because reading more books is not only interesting but also can make me learn more knowledge. I will try to spend more time in chatting with my parents and help them do some housework, Iam going to take part in the social activities so that I can know more about the society. 二、暑假将至,同学们就自己暑假生活安排进行了交流。请你用英语向美籍教师Mr. Brown介绍有关情况以及自己的暑期计划。 内容应包括以下要点: 1.有的同学打算外出旅游,放松一下。 2.有的同学计划在家中多读书,为将来的学习做准备。 3.有的同学准备参加体育锻炼,保持身体健康。 4.谈谈自己的暑期安排。要求:1.不要逐词翻译,文中不要提及真实的校名和姓名。2.词数60-80左右。 参考范文二:Summer vacation is coming. We have different plans for it. Some of my classmates are going to visit some places of interest. Some are not going out, instead, they are going to do more reading and prepare for the future studies. Some want to do more sports to keep fit. I plan to go to Beijing to see the Olympic Games. Because it’s a good chance tomake more friends and know more about theOlympic Games.
篇九:初二下册英语课文翻译_8700字初二下册英语课文翻译 第六单元 Section A 图片 艾莉森,你滑冰多长时间了?我滑五小时了。哇! 1a 昨晚你睡了多长时间?今天你什么时候开始上课的?几天你上课多长时间了? 1c 艾利森滑冰多长时间了?她滑冰五个小时了。萨姆滑冰多长时间?他滑冰四个小时。 1.你几天滑冰多长时间?2.你今天滑冰多长时间了?3.这是你首次参加滑冰马拉松赛吗?4.你每天都滑冰 吗?5.你什么时候有了第一双滑冰鞋?6.你滑冰多久了?a.不,我去年参加了马拉松滑冰赛。b.是的。c. 六个小时了。b.从我七岁起。 2c A:你滑冰已经多久了?B:自从我七岁以来我就一直在滑冰。 Grammar Focus 你滑冰已经多久了?自从九点钟以来我一直在滑冰。我滑冰已经五小时了。你滑冰多长时间?我滑了两个 小时。 3a 我正在希尔托普学校滑冰马拉松比赛现场给你做报道。在这里学生们为了给慈善机构捐钱而正在滑冰 。他们每人滑冰一小时,就可以募捐十元钱。现在,滑冰马拉松比赛已经进行五小时了,几个滑冰者还在 滑冰。艾莉森是第一个开始的,她已经滑冰整整五小时了。接着是萨姆,他已经滑冰四小时了。鲁宁也溜 了四小时。李晨一小时前刚开始溜冰。 4 叶兰,你做什么运动?网球。你什么时候开始的?在我十一岁时。那么你打球多长时间了?三年半了。 Section B 1b 我收集贝壳是因为他们很漂亮。我喜欢收集邮票,因为他们很有趣。 2c A:鲍勃收集什么?B:他收集风筝。A:他收集风筝多久了?B:自从他十岁以来他就一直在收集风筝 。 3a 亲爱的杰克: 谢谢你送给我怪兽雪花玻璃球。我很喜欢他。实际上我认为他可能是我最喜欢的东西。 七年来我一直收集雪花玻璃球,现在我已经拥有了 226 个。我妈妈说我必须停止,因为我们用尽了地方来 贮藏他们。我家房间到处都是。甚至我床底下的盒子里也装满里玻璃球。我的第一个玻璃球是七岁生日那 天得到的生日蛋糕雪花玻璃球。我尤其酷爱动物玻璃球。我有一个里面有熊的大玻璃球,还有一个里面有 企鹅的玻璃球。如果你认识其他收集玻璃球的人,请告诉我。我想创办一个雪花玻璃球得收集者俱乐部。 顺便问一下,你的爱好是什么? 4a 文丽,你的爱好是什么?我喜欢放风筝。你放风筝多久了?大约两年了。你在哪儿放风筝?在公园里 。 4b 最常见的爱好是什么?最稀奇的爱好是什么?你想拥有什么爱好? Self check 1.我们班正在组织一次才艺表演为慈善机构筹集资金。2.我的同班同学拉里九岁时开始滑冰并 在学校的比赛中赢得过头奖。3.我的爱好是收集旧硬币。4.我没有完成考试内容,因为我用完了时间。5. 在冬季我把夏装存放床底下的箱子里。 2 招聘作者 校报需要一名作者。为得到这份工作,请回答下面四个问题。你听音乐多久了?你看英语电影多久了? 你看体育节目多久了?你用英语多久了? 亲爱的编辑:我对作者这份工作感兴趣,我从七岁起就开始听音乐带。 Just for fun! 我已收藏他们五年了! Reading Section 1 1.你能想出多少个中国的朝代?2.你可以想到多少个中国历史上著名的人物?3.你能想起一些 其他国家历史上著名的人物吗?列表。 Section 2 我一直在中国学习历史 我的名字叫利奥。我来自澳大利亚,并且我在中国教书已两年了。我在黑龙江省的省会哈尔滨教书。 这是一座拥有多姿多彩历史的有趣的城市。这座城市有欧洲的一些痕迹,并且在哈尔滨的一些古老建筑物 是俄罗斯风格的。 自从我来到中国,我已经学到了很多关于我家族的历史。尽管我是澳大利亚人,但我的家族是犹太人 。因此,对我来说知道很多年前犹太人来哈尔滨居住是很有趣的。当我告诉我的父母关于这段历史时,他 们是如此惊讶。事实上,第一批犹太人可能早在一千年前就来到开封并且受到了宋朝皇帝的欢迎。 当我住在澳大利亚的时候,我在学校学习历史,但我们通常学习澳大利亚和西方的历史。然而,当我 听到我将去中国工作时,我开始研究中国的历史。现在我已经学习了两年多。我澳大利亚的朋友说中国的 历史很难理解,但我真的不同意。我认为只要你努力学习,你将会理解任何一种文化。对于一个像我一样 的外国人,我学的中国历史越多,我就越喜欢住在中国。尽管我住的离北京很远,但我肯定,在 2008 年北 京奥运会时我一定会在这儿的! 3b 我打算去澳大利亚工作。如果你那样做了,你会想念你的家人。如果她在远方工作,她会想念她的家 人。 第七单元 Section A 图片 你介意把音乐声关小一点吗?不,一点也不。 1a a.请你打扫一下院子好吗? b.请你(们)不要在这儿打棒球好吗? c.请你挪一下你的自行车好吗 ?d.请你(们)把音乐声关小一点好吗? 2a—2b a.萨拉,请把那些盘子洗洗好吗? 3.行,我一会儿就做。 b.尼克,请不要穿那条旧牛仔裤好 吗? 4.好的,我穿另一条。 c.詹妮,请你打扫一下你的房间好吗? 2.对不起。我马上做。 d.南希, 请你从浴室里出来好吗? 1.对不起。我不会太久。 e.皮特,请你起床好吗? 5.好的,爸爸。我现在就 起床。 2c A:尼克,你不要再穿那条旧牛仔裤了好吗?它们太难看了。B:好的。我穿另一条。Grammar Focus 请打扫一下你的房间好吗?对不起。我马上打扫。请你们不要在这儿打棒球好吗?对不起。我们将去公园里打。你介意把你的车挪一下吗?不,一点儿都不(介意) 。 请你洗洗盘子好吗?好 的。我马上就做。 3a 亲爱的拉里: 你父亲在开会而我要去买东西。我需要你的帮助。1.你洗一下盘子好吗?2.你喂下狗好吗?3.你介意 做晚饭吗?4.请把书送回图书馆。5.还有,你必须做作业。如果你完成这些工作,我们今晚可以去看电影 。 爱你的 妈妈 3b A:请起床好吗?你得到厨房来帮我。B:我马上起床。我需要洗盘子吗?A:是的,而且你还得帮我做饭 。B:行。当我完成了这些,你能帮我做作业吗?A:当然可以。 4 A:严明,你能做一些海报吗?B:当然可以,没问题。并且你能……Section B1a 你的理发师给你理了一个难看的的发型。 商店售货员拿给你尺寸错误的衣服。 你的朋友们迟到了 。 那部电影很糟糕,你最好的朋友却说它很棒。 女服务员给你上错了菜。 你买的钢笔写不出字。 2c A;这件衬衫太大了。你介意给我拿小一点儿的吗? B:一点也不。给你。 3a 我不能忍受它 我们问了一些人什么令他们心烦。下面是他们所说的: 当售货员在接一个很长的电话时我不喜欢排队等着。当那种情况发生时,我通常说, “你介意帮我一下嘛 ?”并且我也不喜欢售货员跟着我到处转悠。然后我会说: “请你不要跟着我好吗?如果我需要你,我会叫 你。 ”通常售货员会说他们感到很抱歉,但是有时候他们会生气。如果那种情况发生,我将不会再去那家商 店。 当我在阅读时有人和我说话时我会感到恼火。在学校图书馆里这种事一直发生在我头上。当它发生时, 我通常和他们谈话因为我想礼貌待人。但因为我有礼貌,人们不知道我是恼火的。所以他们会再次做同样 的事。也许将来我应该试着不那么礼貌。 3b 当有人站在地铁门口时我会恼火。当这种情况发生时,我会_。 有人插队时我会恼火。当这种情况发 生时,我会_。 A;林正,什么使你恼火?B:我的同学借了我的橡皮而不归还时我变得恼火。A:你怎么办? Self check 1 我想要睡觉。 你能把音乐声关小吗? 我将会稍微晚点。 你能让公共汽车司机等五分钟吗? 你介意关上 门吗?外面冷。 我不知道去运动俱乐部的路。跟着你吗? 对不起,我半小时之前预定了我的食物并 且它还没送来。 2 欢迎来到我们的社区。搬入新家你们一定十分兴奋。 Just for fun! 请不要踩在我的脚上走路好吗?怎么了?你天天踩在它上面走路。 Reading 你介意放低你的声音吗? 如果你在一个说英语的国家待上一些时间,你可能听到这个词语“礼节”。它意味着正规且有礼貌的社 会行为。起初,这似乎像个很难的词,但理解它是很有用的。 礼节在每一种文化或每一个场合是不一样的。例如,在一些亚洲国家与你正交谈的人站得很近是很平 常的。然而,如果你在欧洲这样做,一些人会感觉不舒服。甚至在中国,我们都知道在各种场合下礼节是 不一样的。也许我们认为在自己家里大声说话是好的,但在有些地方,大声交谈是不被人接受的。例如, 大多数人同意在图书馆、博物馆或是影院大声交谈是不礼貌的。即使你和朋友们在一起,在公共场所最好 是压低声音。事实上,我们应当注意不要在公共场所大声咳嗽和打喷嚏。 如果我们看见有人违反了礼节的规则,我们可以礼貌地给他们一些建议。也许最礼貌的方法之一是去 问某人,你介意做这件事吗或您介意不做那件事吧。例如,如果有人在你前面插队,你可以问他们,对不 起,请您排队好吗?如果有人在公共汽车上吸烟,我们可以问,对不起,请您把烟掐灭好吗?人们通常不 喜欢被批评,因此我们得注意我们应该怎么做。 尽管礼节的规则可能常常是不同的,但有些规则几乎全世界都一样!例如,乱扔垃圾是不允许的。如 果你看见你认识的人这样做,你可以问他们,请把它捡起来好吗? 第八单元 Section A 图片 妈妈过生日我应该给她买什么?一条围巾怎么样?不行,那太没意思了。 1b 那太贵了。它们太便宜了。那也太没意思了。那太没意思了。 2c我姐姐的生日马上就要到了。我该为她买什么呢?一件毛衣怎么样?不,那没多大意思。Grammar Focus 我该为我姐姐买什么呢? 为什么不给她买架照相机?那太贵了。 一些网球怎么样?它们太便宜了。 一块手表怎么样?那太私人化了。 你为什么不买条围巾?那没多大意思。 3a A:乔曾收到的最好的礼物是什么?B:一辆自行车。乔什么时候收到的?A:在他六岁生日那天。谁给 他的?B:他的父母。A:多幸运的家伙! 3b 你曾收到的最好的礼物是什么?一块手表。谁给你的?我母亲。你什么时候得到它的?在我十岁生 日那天。 4 我要做一顿不同寻常的饭。是为你家里的某个人吗? 是的。是你的妈妈吗?不,不是!Section B1b 猫是最受欢迎的宠物。鹦鹉是最不寻常的宠物。 2c 我认为狗对一个六岁的小孩来说是个好宠物。 真的吗?我不同意。狗太难照料了。金鱼怎么样? 3a 1.你认为大肚猪为什么受欢迎?2.养这样一只宠物的好处和弊端各是什么? 目前最流行的宠物是大肚猪。伦敦北部的大卫·史密斯有一只名叫康妮的大肚猪。“大肚猪是最好的宠 物,”大卫说。“她每晚都在沙发上和我一起看电视。她是我最好的朋友。”然而,和猪在一起的生活并不总 是完美的。 “我得到它时,她小,”大卫说:“但她吃得很多。现在她太大以至不能睡在这个房子里,因 此我给她做了个特别的猪窝。猪也需要许多爱。有时我没有足够的时间陪她。” 3b 仓鼠是受大众欢迎的宠物。人们喜欢它因为它们既安静又干净。 3c 这种宠物不寻常。它容易照料并且会说话。 Self check 1 今天是吉姆的生日。他的妈妈将给她做一顿特别的饭。 我的鞋确实便宜。它们只花了五美元。 我的姑 姑带我们到外面的一个昂贵的饭店去吃饭,但是那里的饭一点儿也不好吃。 这部电影是无聊的。我看了一 半就睡着了。 选择你觉得有趣的科目是重要的。 2 每个人都喜欢礼物。有些孩子觉得他们没得到足够的礼物。一些老人觉得他们收到太多的礼物。不同 的人喜欢不同种类的礼物。有些礼物永远不嫌小。一个小孩可能会给妈妈一片树上的叶子。这足够令她很 高兴。 在不同国家送礼方式是不同的。在日本,人们有时送特殊的礼物。但它们不被打开。之后,这礼物可 能会被送给其他人。许多人有足够的东西而且自己不想收太多的礼物。在加拿大,许多人不会把大礼物送 给别人。他们会买下一把公园的长椅或一棵树来帮助纪念某个人。在美国,一些人叫他们的家人和朋友给 慈善机构捐款而不是买礼物给他们。在瑞典,为某人做件事是最好的礼物。人们不需要花很多钱。作为替 代,做一顿饭就够了。 Just for fun! 你想得到什么的宠物?这个怎么样?那是宠物吗?我认为它是一种植物! Reading Section 2 为什么不学唱英文歌曲呢! 今天许多中国人想以不同的方式提高他们的英语水平。 例如, 来自中国各地的 24 位青年歌手通过演唱 英文流行歌曲的方式参加了比赛。几乎所有歌手唱得很清晰而且在舞台上看起看起来自然。这其中的一些 歌手能够唱英文歌和母语歌手一样好。 这些歌手真的来自中国各地不同年龄组。 男声组冠军是一位来自西安的 40 岁的男子, 女声组冠军是一 位来自大连的 19 岁的女孩。 两位获胜者都很谦虚并且说他们认为他们并不比其他歌手更好。 女声组冠军江 梅说学习英语帮她赢得了这个奖。六个月前,她觉得她的英语不够好,因此她不得不努力学习。她还说唱 英文歌曲使得她对学习英语更有兴趣了。 这种比赛鼓励中国人讲英语。许多人同意他们通过唱英语歌曲取得了进步并且快乐学英语是个好主意 。 你曾听过“北京说英语”节目吗?如果没有,你为什么不找到它呢?这个节目为北京人提供了对学英语 感兴趣的方式。除了唱英语歌曲,还有许多其他有趣的方式学习英语。看英语电影或读英文书籍怎么样? 也许你甚至能和一个母语是英语的人交朋友。如果你足够努力去寻找,你将找到一条学习英语更好的方法 。 第九单元 Section A 1a 你曾经去过游乐园吗?是,我有。 我去年去了快乐时间游乐园。你曾经去过水上公园吗?不,我没 有。我也是。明天我们一起去水上城市吧。 1c 你曾去过水族馆吗?不,没有。你呢? 2b 蒂娜去年去了太空博物馆。 约翰从来没有去过太空博物馆。 他们打算乘地铁。 琳达去过水族 馆。 琳达去年去了动物园三次。 琳达下周还要去水族馆。Grammar Focus 你曾经去过水族馆吗? 是,我去过水族馆。 不,我没有。 不,我从没去过水族馆。我曾经去过动物园很多次。我也是。我从来没去过水上公园。我也没去过。 3b 你曾经去过迪士尼公园吗? 我们中的大多数人可能都听说过米老鼠,唐老鸭和其他许多有名的迪士尼人物。也许我们甚至曾在电 影中看过他们。但是你曾经去过迪士尼乐园吗?事实上,现在世界上已有几座不同的迪士尼游乐园了。 迪士尼乐园是个娱乐的公园,但我们也可以叫它主题公园。它拥有你在一家娱乐公园可以找到的所有 的娱乐设施,但是它也有一个主题。当然,这个主题就是迪士尼电影和迪士尼人物。例如,在大多数游乐 园你可以找到过山车,但是在迪士尼乐园,过山车的主题是迪士尼人物。这意味着你可以在过山车的任何 地方找到迪士尼人物。你也可以看迪士尼电影,在迪士尼餐厅就餐,并且买迪士尼礼物。并且你能够看到 迪士尼人物一直漫步在迪士尼乐园! 你曾经听说过迪士尼巡航舰吗?这些是也有迪士尼主题的巨大的船。你可以在船上航行几天,并且你 可以在船上睡觉和吃东西。船上也有许多吸引人的地方,就像其他任何迪士尼乐园一样。你可以购物,参 加迪士尼的聚会,和米老鼠一起吃晚餐!这些船航行不同的航线,但它们最终都会抵达同样的地方。那就 是迪士尼乐园自己的小岛。 在迪士尼乐园的乐趣简直太多了! 3b 我希望去一个迪斯尼巡航舰。那是什么?它象迪士尼公园,但是它在一个船上。为什么你想去那上面? 噢,你能到迪斯尼自己海岛旅行。 4 你曾经去过其他地方旅行吗?是的,我有。 你曾经…… 和三个以上的朋友一起学习吗? 到中国的其他的省份旅游过吗? 说过你不想说的话 吗? 帮助过你不认识的人吗? 在其他地方居住过吗? 和你父母争吵过吗?Section B1a 我想看懂英语语言的电影。我想去一个讲英语的国家学习。学会另一种语言是有趣的。我不得不。我想 去旅行。 1b 对我来说, “不得不! ”在第五位。 真的吗?对我来说, “不得不! ”在第二位。 2a 你如何拼写你的姓?你来自哪里?你为什么想提高你的英语(水平)?你曾去过一个讲英语的国家吗? 你是什么时候开始学习英语的?你学习英语多久了? 2c 早上好,你是新的交换生里昂纳多吗?是的,我是。 欢迎你来我们班,我需要问你一些问题…… 3a 来到山顶语言学校,改变你的人生! : 这里是两名同学讲述关于我校的事情 当我还是个小女孩时,我曾经想做的一切是旅行。并且我肯定实现这个梦想的最好的方式是成为空中 乘务员。现在我做作为一名空中服务员已两年了。它的确是份有趣的工作因为我能游遍世界各地。我发现 重要的要求是说好英语。因此在当我成为一名空中服务员之前我在山顶语言学校学习英语五年。正是因为 我会讲英语我得到了这份工作。谢谢你, 山顶语言学校! 梅珊 我想成为一名导游,事实上,这是我一直都很想要从事的事业。我想旅行,特别是像美国和澳大利亚这 样的英语国家。然而,我知道我必须提高我的英语,因此我开始在山顶语言学校上课。山顶语言学校确实 帮我学会了英语。我成为这儿的学生已经一年了,并且我真的热爱它。或许当我要离开这}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信