少看电视附多少号用英语怎么说说

&&&&&&&&&&&
您的位置:
&& 最新流行词汇
“追剧”用英语怎么说?
作者:网编整理&&来源:新东方论坛&&时间:
  追剧达人们,你知道“追剧”用英语怎么说吗?
  Binge-watching is associated with loneliness and depression, a recent study has shown.
  Those who spend hours immersed in back-to-back episodes of their favourite TV series really are likely to be sad, according to the findings.
  US scientists at the University of Texas, Austin, asked 316 young people aged 18 to 29 how often they indulged in TV marathons and how frequently they felt lonely or depressed.
  They found that the more lonely or depressed the participants were, the more likely they were to binge TV-watching in order to escape feeling low.
  近期的一项研究发现,追剧与孤独和抑郁有关。
  根据这项发现,长时间沉溺于他们喜爱的电视剧的人确实更容易悲伤。
  美国德克萨斯大学奥斯丁分校的科学家们,调查了316名18到29岁年轻人看电视的频率,以及感到孤独和抑郁的频繁程度。
  他们发现参与者越孤独抑郁,他们越可能沉迷于电视,逃避这种负面情绪。
  【讲解】
  文中的binge-watching就是“追剧”的意思,也可以称为“binge-viewing”,其中binge既可以做名词,也可以作动词,意为“沉溺,放纵;大吃大喝”,如:She went on occasional drinking binges.(她偶尔会狂饮一通。)和追剧相关的词汇还有:episode(剧集),plot(情节),airtime(开播时间)等。
  第二段中的immerse是动词,意为“专注,沉浸于”,常与介词in搭配使用,如:I'm immersed in writing.(我正专心写作。)
  (责任编辑:胡静平)
经营许可证编号:060601京ICP备京公安备:当前位置: &
我看电视的英文
英文翻译i watch tv&&&&I; me&&&&watch TV&&&&what're you doing&&&& looking- watch televisi ...&&&&like watching tv&&&&nontelevised&&&&watch a television show&&&&watch a play on tv&&&&watch the tv news&&&&watch less tv&&&&teleview&&&&looker-in&&&&cough potato&&&&little brother’s watching tv&&&&watch news on tv&&&&more lifelikevivid and real heavy exposure to tvv&&&&watch tv / movies / games / the animals&&&&live video products&&&&television viewing habits&&&&watching television and reading books&&&&are you watching tv now&&&&pick ua tv programme&&&&they don't watch tv&&&&i watch tv everyday&&&&i am watching tv
例句与用法While i was watching tv , he was writing letters当我看电视的时候,他正在写信。 Abram : every time i watch tv , my father gets mad每次我看电视,我老爸就抓狂。 My father fell asleep while when as i was watching tv我父亲在我看电视时睡着了。 You know my favorite thing on television ? bad news知道我看电视最喜欢看到什么吗?坏消息I watch television news for one thing only - entertainment我看电视新闻只是为了一样东西娱乐While i was watching tv , the bell rang(我看电视时,铃响了。 ) I want to be a reporter when i watch tv every evening我想成为一名记者,当我看电视,每天晚上。 Did i say i watched television ? - you mentioned you watch tv-我说过我看电视吗? -你提到过看电视Please check around there . i had them while watching tv请在那附近找找看。我看电视的时候还在那儿。 I watch tv and do homework9我看电视做作业。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
我看电视的英文翻译,我看电视英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译我看电视,我看电视的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 她多少了用英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信