individual paper co-co author是什么意思 参会吗

Access denied |
used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website () has banned your access based on your browser's signature (38d1c171f7dd22b8-ua98).Individual Section Requirements | American Academy of Forensic Sciences工具类服务
编辑部专用服务
作者专用服务
Drying device for individual paper sheets in printers
申请日期:
公开(公告)日:
主分类号:
F26B15/12,F26B15/00,F,F26,F26B,F26B15
F26B15/12,F26B15/00,F,F26,F26B,F26B15
申请(专利权)人:
EASTMAN KODAK CO
发明(设计)人:
GARBE SIEGFRIED
相关检索词
万方数据知识服务平台--国家科技支撑计划资助项目(编号:2006BAH03B01)(C)北京万方数据股份有限公司
万方数据电子出版社扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
关于参加国际学术会议的几个英文单词参加国际学术会议的时候需要填写参加形式,Status of participation,请问Presenter 和 Non-presenter (co-author/observer)什么意思?paper和poster又有什么区别,如果只是想参加而不是去发表的话应该选择poster或者别的吗?
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Presenter is the person standing on stage to present his talk.A Non-presenter (co-author)may works with the presenter (Author) on the paper,but the non-presenter do not stand up to give the talk.An observer is someone who did not contribute to the paper at all.But observer aware of the content of the paper,he obsevre what has been going on.Paper is one or more sheets of paper bearing writing or printing,especially:a.A formal written composition intended to be published,presented, a scholarly essay or treatise.b.A piece of wri a report or theme.c.An official document,especially one establishing the identity of the bearer.Often used in the plural.Poster is a large,usually printed placard,bill,or announcement,often illustrated,that is posted to advertise or publicize something
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Difference between first author and co-first author -
(Feb/22/2013 )Whats the difference in workload/contribution between 1st author and co-first author?
Does it matter who comes first? (I think the first co-first author gets cited instead of co-1, co-2 et al 2013). -science noob-
Technically co-authors are all the authors on the paper.
Some papers specify if more than one author has put in an equal contribution.(e.g. author X*, author Y* author Z.
*-these authors contributed equally to this work).
Usually the citation will be the first author only, but it depends on the citation style you use. -bob1-
bob1 on Fri Feb 22 08:42:28 2013 said:
Technically co-authors are all the authors on the paper.
Some papers specify if more than one author has put in an equal contribution.(e.g. author X*, author Y* author Z.
*-these authors contributed equally to this work).
Usually the citation will be the first author only, but it depends on the citation style you use.
but in most citation styles, the equal contributors dont get cited at all (e.g. X et al 2013 instead of X, Y, Z et al 2013) -science noob-
Just curious, is a first authorship then "worth more" than a shared first authorship ? -Tabaluga-
Tabaluga on Sat Feb 23 18:35:32 2013 said:
Just curious, is a first authorship then "worth more" than a shared first authorship ?
If papers are quoted, its always the first author that will get the quote... So even if they have a shared first authorship, in the end its the first one that gets his name in the quotes.
The first on are always the ones people remember ... (with the last one, but those are just remembered because they allready established their name) -pito-
OK. But in terms of what it's worth if you apply somewhere ? Will a shared first authorship be considered of equal value as a normal first authorship ? Probably not, I think... -Tabaluga-
sure every paper and even short communication or abstract in proceedings is important for your CV, even if only second, third or 20th author...in my CV I always write my name in bold in the list with such stuff -hobglobin-}

我要回帖

更多关于 co author是一作么 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信