Was this review helpful?
0.0 hrs on record
Posted 28 July, 2016.
Was this review helpful?
281.1 hrs on record
Posted 28 July, 2016.
Was this review helpful?
58.0 hrs on record
Buy the game a second time if you want patches that fix bugs.On top of that, worst car physics ever.10/10
Posted 14 April, 2016.
Last edited 14 April, 2016.
Was this review helpful?
420.9 hrs on record
To unstable, hackers everywhere
Posted 21 June, 2015.
Was this review helpful?
43.5 hrs on record
Since Dying Lights initial announcement many years ago, I have always been looking forward to this game. As a big fan of the dead island series, I knew that I would love this game when it finally came out. After a few years followed with one or two delays, I can happily say this game was worth the wait. Whilst it's launch was a little choppy in some areas, mainly regarding the multiplayer in my personal experience, for the most part it has been very smooth and it's fair to say that it has had a much more sucessful launch than that of other games recently. It only took me 5 minutes of tweaking a few settings to get a performance that I considered acceptable to play with, with my system just over recommended specs I certainly have smooth performance, with the exception of a few FPS drops here and there and a little video stuttering, however it doesn't really remain much of an issue.If you were a fan of the dead island franchise as well as Mirrors Edge, chances are you will quickly fall in love with this game, it's combining the two as well as adding more content. It may look like very similar gameplay to that of Dead Island, however I felt that when playing the fluency of the parkour system, the setting, the plot and the story, characters and overall content just made the game feel so much more dynamic and direct with the player. In addition, the day/night cycle is incredible. Firstly, ignore anyone that says it's fixed. It's not, the cycle is 100% dynamic, some quests (the prologue) just set it to night or such to introduce the setting. But once your out of the prologue, it's 100% dynamic. Me and my friend at first thought night was just sort of a little gimicky selling point, it was only until we were on
a mission collecting chocolates for some guy that we were warned night was coming, and when it did we were gone pretty quickly.Do not take the night cycle as a gimick, it's very unique, works very well and adds so much more the game. You don't have to play through it, you can skip it (sleep). However, i advise you try playing through night, through it's encoruagement of double xp and the changes you are forced to undertake to simply survive. You cannot go all out, you will fail and die almost every time. You must plan around the infected to achieve anything, stay hidden, use UV wisely and such. It feels like an entirly different game at times during the night.Overall, well I don't think I have enjoyed the launch of a game so much in the past 2 or 3 so years, with the last being Far Cry 3. This game is simply fantastic and I cannot wait to see what they have planned for the future. With a few issues for me perosnally here and there (that is just my experience, not to be conflicted with that of others) Techland have pulled this off very well. I recommend you buy this, 100%. Worth it's money. Great game. So much fun whatever you end up doing, plenty of funny and shocking moments. Hilarious and addictive with friends.10/10 for me personally and my own opinon.
Posted 27 January, 2015.
Was this review helpful?
View mobile websitethis+is+my+city,this is my city nba,this is my city歌词,this is my city 说唱,england is my city,it is my city,how green is my city,my city is,is famous in my city,this is a nice city,this is the city,where is this city,this city is dying,self is city,selp is city,siena is an old city_爱问通
he wei: this is fun times park – the biggest amusement park in my city! alice: i’m excited to try the rides! he wei: where should we start?.........
易读度 ★★☆☆☆ suzhou is my hometown. this beautiful city is in jiangsu province. 36 it is 37 it as b. traveling c. to traveling d. to .........
in this unit the students will learn the importance of being friendly to ...the question is how to better a city. my own view is that the most .........
m1u3 exercise lesson my city is a noisy place, with all the buses and ...jill and i give you this present . hello, alice. come in, please. .........
my city is one of the best places in the world to ___ education...the writers purpose for writing this article is to ___. a. expla.........
一,完型填空练习 (一) suzhou is my hometown. this beautiful city is in jiangsu province. 36 it is not as bi 一,完型填空练习 (一) suzhou is my .........
.ll regret if you miss it he gave a negative answer to my ... the jazz festival is held annually in july in this city all .........
many people complain that the cost of education is prohibitively expensive, ...my grandfather lived in a small (32) outside the city. this was at a .........
unit 3 1)in terms of population , greater new york city is the largest...2)this is just my kind of diet—no junk food , plenty of fruit and .........
答案:c 解析:he 指代 my father。
before ...the capital city of scotland, is famous for its...(移民)in ame rica, is trying to bring this .........
new york city mayor michael bloomberg was joined ...i lost my son, liddell bert, on december 4,...all this is being done in the name of .........
the people in this city have planted ___ trees along both sides of the ...so did my classmates 答案.b
his salary as a driver is much higher.........
i work in a foreign company in my city.my company is big and i alw...( )according to this passage, a students can not get an extra mark .........
my curtains,and what i see out of my window is likely to set the tone...上一页 下一页 and this month,pollution in my city went from bad to...........
i sometimes see blue skies in my city, but i will often see the blue ...这是我的家人 2) house指居住的房屋、住宅 this is my new house. 这是我.........
( )majority of people are highly against the pollution in this city. a....thats very kind of you c. my camera is out of order now d. yeah,.........
-1- in a word, city life is attractive as well as troublesome. you ...i like my flat very much. 描述自己的家 directions: for this part, you .........
my mother used to make breakfast for ___ every...(15 分) i was in the most beautiful city in...“device” in this passage is probably “___”.........
my family bought the flat a long time ago. we...takes 15 to 20 minutes to get the city center...this is partly the reason why i want to study.........
this will help you to… never give up and keep trying. you’ll ...常用句型归纳如下: my towncity is famous for…;…is famous in my.........
■ 24小时热门信息
my favorite place in my city_英语_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 my favorite place in my city_英语_初中教育_教育专区。my .........
剑桥英语青少版第一册unit2 real skill- my city_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。my city ? warm-up 5a. listen and repeat. ? 5b. listen and circle the .........
my favorite city---guangzhou guangzhou is a flower city. there are many kinds of flowers in guangzhou. for example, lily, rose, tulip, sunflower... .........
my_city_crime_data_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。建模培训数据......
■ 相关热门内容
city my city乐高我的城市7大模式图文解析 口袋巴士手游专区 34人浏......
乐高我的城市2破解版,下面就分享lego city my city 2无限钻石破解版,喜欢玩lego city my city 2的玩家们赶紧来看看吧 lego city my city 2破解版(暂缺) 游戏.........
我的城市(my city)_英语_高中教育_教育专区。我的城市(my city) 我的城市(my city)我的城市(my city) wow, how nice the city is! do you know the .........
我的城市(my city)_英语_高中教育_教育专区。我的城市(my city) 我的城市(my city)我的城市(my city) wow, how nice the city is! do you know the .........
lego city my city 2破解版 乐高我的城市2无限金币破解版_游戏_生活休闲。lego city my city 2破解版 乐高我的城市2无限金币破解版 lego city my city 2破解.........
about my city brilliant fobidden city th......
初中英语作文my city_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。初中英语作文my city 初中英语作文 my city its my hometown. every year it attracts large number of .........
my city when i wake up in the morning,i pause briefly before opening my curtains,and what i see out of my window is likely to set the tone for .........
■ 热门推荐Access denied | www.newworldencyclopedia.org used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.newworldencyclopedia.org) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (388dfe-ua98).}

我要回帖

更多关于 my name is jeff梗 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信