以 形容好学生的词语标准是什么 为题写一篇80词左

当前位置: >>
安福城关中学人教版初中英语2012年2月中考模拟试卷
安福城关中学中学 2012 年 2 月中考英语模拟试卷Ⅱ.笔试部分(95 分) 四、单项填空(共 15 小题,计 15 分)()16. The underlined part in the word “welcome” is pronounced as ______.A. M ? M B. M ?
u M C. M ? M D. M ? M ( )17. As we know, some people are good at ________ but bad at giving back. A. lending B. keeping C. borrowing D. using ( )18. 一 I?m sorry.That wasn?t of much help. 一 Oh, .In fact,it was most helpful. A.sure it was B.it doesn?t matter C.of course not D. thanks anyway ( )19. Th e school was moved out of downtown as the number of students had grown too . A.small B.few C.1arge D.many ( )20. Thousands of people _______ to watch yesterday?s match against Ireland. A.turned on B.turned in C.tur ned around D.turned out ( )21. ― They say there?s a supermarket nearby. ― Yes, and it________ for no more than two weeks. A. has been open B. opens C. is opening D. opened ( )22. When we saw his face, we knew ________ was bad. A. some news B. a news C. the news D. news ( )23. _____ we deal with our problems, we can easily become unhappy. A. Unless B. Until C. Though D. Whether ( )24. .I ___ _ all the cooking for my family, but recently I?ve been too busy to do it. A.did B.do C.am doing D.had done ( )25. ―I?m sorry, ________ I can?t go hiking with you this Saturday. ―It?s OK. We can go together next time. A. so B. and C. or D. but ( )26. -Have you finished your report yet? -No. I?ll finish it in ________ ten minutes. A. another B. more C. other D. else ( )27. ―Do you think their table tennis team will win the first place at the coming Asian Games? ―_______.Ours is much stronger than theirs. A. Of course B. It depends C. Don?t mention it D. By no means ( )28. Do you like the present ________ Tom give you on your birthday? A. who B. what C. that D. one ( )29. ―Could you tell me ________ ? I?m his old friend. ―So rry, I don?t know. A. where does Jim live B. when will Jim come back C. where Jim has gone D. how is Jim ( )30. ―________ have you been learning English? ―Since seven years ago. A. How far B. How long C. When D. How soon 五、完形填空(共 15 小题,计 15 分) 通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后在各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C 和 D)中选出一个最 佳选项。 Another person?s enthusiasm(热情) was what set me moving toward the success I have achieved. That person was my stepmother. I was nine years old when she entered our home in rural Virginia. My father 31 me to her with these words: “I would like you to meet the fellow who is distinguished (known) for being the 32 boy in this county and will probably start throwing rocks at you no 33 than tomorrow morning.” My stepmother walked over to me, raised my 34 slightly upward, and looked me right in the eye. Then she looked at my father and replied, “You are 35 .This is not the worst boy at all, 36 the smartest one who hasn?t yet found an outlet(释放的途径)for his enthusiasm.” That statement began a(n) 37 between us. No one had ever called me smart. My family and neighbors had built me up in my mind 38 a bad boy. My stepmother changed all that. She 39 many things. She persuaded (说服) my father to go to a dental school, from which he graduated with honors. She moved our family into the county center, where my father?s career(事业) could be more 40 and my brother and I could be better educated. When I turned fourteen, she bought me a secondhand typewriter (打字机) and told me that she believed that I could become a 41 . I knew her enthusiasm, I appreciated it had already improved our lives. I accepted her belief and began to write for local newspapers. I was doing the same kind of 42 that great day when I went to interview Andrew Carnegie and received the task which became my life?s work later. I wasn?t the 43 beneficiary (受益者). My father became the 44 man in town. My brother and stepbrothers became a physician, a dentist, a lawyer, and a college president. What power 45 has! When that power is released(let out) to support one?s mind and is constantly strengthened by faith(belief), it becomes an irresistible(不可抗拒的)force(power). You can communicate that power to anyone who needs it. This is probably the greatest work you can do with your enthusiasm. ( )31. A. rushed B. sent C. carried D. introduced ( ) 32. A. friendliest B. shiest C. worst D. smartest ( )33. A. sooner B. later C. longer D. earlier ( )34. A. arm B. hand C. head D. face ( )35. A. perfect B .right C. wrong D. impolite ( )36. A .but B. so C. and D. or ( )37. A. agreement B. friendship C. argument D. relationship ( )38. A. like B. for C. as D. of ( )39. A. did B. began C. planned D. changed ( )40. A. successful B. meaningful C. helpful D .useful ( )41. A. singer B. runner C. writer D. pianist ( )42. A. teaching B. writing C. studying D. reading .( )43. A. next B. same C. only D. real ( )44. A. cleverest B. richest C. strongest D. healthiest ( )45. A. enthusiasm B. sympathy(同情) C. fortune D. confidence 六、阅读理解(共 15 小题,计 30 分,其中第一节 10 小题,计 20 分;第二节 5 小题,计 10 分) 第一节:阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C 和 D)中选出最佳选项。 (A) Watson won his most important game and became Southern Chess Master in 1977. He was given the silver cup. “It isn?t rightly mine,” he said, when he was holding the cup.” “It was won two years ago when I was on holiday in…” “A family was staying at my hotel at that time. Mrs. Prig, the mother, was told that I and she begged me to give her young son a game. ?He?s only ten.? she said, ?I?ve been told that he plays quite well. ? “Well, as you can guess, I wasn?t too happy. A player likes the opponent (对手) to play as well as he does. But it was holiday time and I agreed to play. We placed the board in the garden. The game began. I hoped it would be quick ― and so it was. “I soon knew that David Prig was no learner. After ten minutes his sister came outside and began to play tennis against a wall. The boy seemed to lose interest in our game. He moved a piece (棋子) without care. I gave my attention to the board. “Call me when you are ready, Mr. Watson,” he said. When I was ready? I looked up. He had gone off to play with his sister. I studied the board, and found I was driven into corner. So it went on with David: a quick move, then tennis, back to the board, then back to his sister. My difficult condition became impossible to change. I was beaten. Oh, so easily, by a ten-year-old chess player. He was the winner―in twenty-eight minutes. “David Prig, a name to remember. I had a chance to use his game today, and it won this cup for me. To him, of course, it is only one of a hundred, or perhaps a thousand, winning games.” (from ) ( )46. When Mr. Watson said, “It isn?t rightly mine. It was won …”, he meant ____ two years before. A. he had played chess with a little boy for twenty-eight minutes B. he had had a chance to take part in an important game C. he had learned how to play chess from a child D. he had learned a good game from a child ( )47. Before the game, Mr. Watson was quite sure that _______. A. the boy played as well as he did B. he would be Southern Chess Master two years later C. he could win the game easily D. the boy would win the game quickly ( )48. Why did David play tennis while he was playing chess with Watson? Because he __________. A. had no interest in playing chess with adults (成年人) B. was not good at playing chess C. liked playing tennis much better than playing chess D. played chess much better than Watson ( )49. From the story, we know that __________. A. David Prig was the real winner B. Mr. Watson was the real winner C. neither of them was the real winner D. both of them were the real winners ( )50. Which of the following is NOT true? A. Sometimes young children can beat adults in playing chess. B. Watson thought he could win the game quickly, and so he did. C. Watson learned something from David and won the silver cup. D. Watson would never forget the name of the boy. (B) How to say hello in Japanese depends on when you say it. This is very much like different greetings used in English at different times of the day or night. In Japanese culture, it also depends on whether you are on the phone or meeting somebody or whether you are close to the person you are greeting. We seldom greet them with “good morning” or “Good evening”. A “Hi” is enough. Although the most popular and most well-known translation for “Hello” is still “Konnichiwa”, it is not exactly how to say hello in Japanese. Perhaps it is not the most suitable work for it. Actually, the correct greeting in English for “Konnichiwa” is “Good day” or “Good noon”, and I am sure you wouldn?t like greeting people with a “Good day” at any time, and neither do Japanese like saying “Konnichiwa” when they want to say “Hello”. So what to do? Let?s do it the way the Japanese do. Use “Ohaiyo Gonzaimasu” for “Good morning”, “Konnichiwa” when it?s noon and “Konbanwa” to greet somebody in the afternoon. Things differ when you are on the phone. Just say “Moshi, Moshi”, which is actually similar to saying “Hello” over the phone, because one hardly ever uses “Good morning” or “Good afternoon or “Good evening” right after picking up the phone. It is invariably the sweet old “Hello”. Next time, I?ll tell something about my life in Japan. ( )51. How do Japanese people greet each other in the afternoon? A. By saying “Konbanwa”. B. By saying “Moshi, Moshi”. C. By saying “Konnichiwa”. D. By saying “Ohaiyo Gonzaimasu”. ( )52. Which of the following is true according to the writer? A. Japanese people are very friendly to each other. B. Japanese culture is similar to American culture. C. Japanese people don?t like using “Konnichiwa” as a greeting for the whole day. D. People don?t need to be polite to their close friends. ( )53. The underlined word “invariably” may mean . A. hardly B. probably C. always D. sometimes ( )54. Form the passage we know that the writer . A. is from Britain B. lived in Japan for some time C. is working in a radio station now D. knows both Japanese and Chinese ( )55. The best title for the passage should be . A. How to say hello B. How to greet close friends in Japanese C. How to greet people in Japanese D. some differences between English and Japanese 第二节: 根据短文内容, 从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项 (其中有一项多余) 。 Taking good notes is a time-saving skill that will help you to become a better student in several ways. 56 . Second, your notes are excellent materials to refer to(参考) when you are studying for a test. Third, note-taking offers variety to your study time and helps you to hold your interest. You will want to take notes during classroom discussions and while reading a textbook or doing research for a report. 57 . Whenever or however you take notes, keep in mind that note-taking is a selective process. 58 . The following methods may work best for you. ? Read the text quickly to find the main facts and ideas in it. ? Carefully read the text and watch for words that can show main points and supporting facts. ? Write your notes in your own words. ? 59 ? Note any questions or ideas you may have about what was said or written. As you take notes, you may wan t to use your own shorthand(速记). When you do, be sure that you understand your symbols(符号) and that you use them all the time. 60 A. Use words, not complete sentences. B. Otherwise(否则), you may not be able to read your notes later. C. There are three practical note-taking methods. D. That means you must first decide what is important enough to include in your notes. E. First, the simple act of writing something down makes it easier for you to understand and remember it. F. You will also want to develop your own method for taking notes. 七、词语填空(共 10 小题,计 10 分) 用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文通顺、正确、连贯(每个单词限用一次)。 mean good sometimes repeat people important word meet do relax People use different ways to communicate. We communicate with each other not only through 61 but through body language. Because body language is so 62 , you'll have to know what yours is saying and what other 63 is saying. Here are some examples of body language and its meaning in North America. If you drop down heavily and your head is down, this could 64 that you are sad or not happy. If you sit wit h a smiling face and look 65 , you are expressing friendliness. A smile is a way of expressing friendliness and interest. But people 66 smile just to be polite. Friendliness and interest are expressed when a person's eyes 67 yours especially when you're the one who's talking. A person who 68 look at you is expressing that he is not interested or is shy. Hand gestures can mean a person is interested in the conversation. But 69 movements, like hitting a pencil lightly against something again and again, often mean the person is nervous or not patient. Stay away from someone who points at you while talking with you--that person might be angry at you or feel 70 than you. 八、单词拼写(共 l0 小题,计 10 分) 根据下列句子及所给单词的首字母,在答题纸上按题号写出各单词的完全形式(每空限填 一词)。 71. Winter f________ autumn. 72. July 1st is our P________ birthday. 73. A good b________ makes a good ending. 74. In hot weather the t________ gets very high. 75. December is the t________ month of the year. 76. Water can turn into steam when it is h________. 77. You must look both ways before c________ the street. 78. Are you pleased with your trip? Yes. We had a p________ trip. 79. She didn?t finish her work today because she worked too s________. 80. If you want to read quickly, you must use your eyes and b________, not your mouth. 九、书面表达(共 1 题,计 15 分) 好学生的标准是什么?考试成绩的高低是唯一的标准吗?大家都来说说看!请先回答下 列调查表中的问题(划√) ,然后以 “What is a good student?” 为题,用英语写一篇短文,表 达自己的观点。 Are you a good student? Questions 1. Do you often get high marks? 2. Are you hard-working? 3. Do you like reading? 4. Are you helpful to others? 5. Can you get on well with your classmates? 6. Have you got anything you are good at? 要求:1、文中不能出现作者本人的真实信息; 2、词数 80 左右。 Yes ( ( ( ( ( ( ) ) ) ) ) ) No ( ( ( ( ( ( ) ) ) ) ) )好学生标准应该是什么?_百度宝宝知道
好学生标准应该是什么?
小短腿要早睡
宝宝9个月LV.11
“下课铃声一响,我们就像疯狗一样冲出了教室。”这是一个五年级男孩语文作业中用“一…就…”的造句,而作业本上,这个造句被打了一个红红的“×”。
北京市海淀区中小学生社会大课堂办公室主任吕文清对这个“×”有自己的看法:“这个造句除了感情色彩不很准确以外,基本正确。而我们的教师就是不能接受!我宁愿我的儿子能像‘疯狗’一般冲出教室,也不希望他每天像绵羊一样窝在家里的电脑前。学校现行的教育模式使得学生在老师眼里根本没有性别,有的只是好学生和坏学生。好学生的标准是听话、乖巧、安静、认真。慢慢地,所有的孩子都会向这种标准看齐,而这种标准是女孩子的特性。古代的男孩子还要学骑马,要习武、狩猎,这并不全是为打仗,也是为了培养男孩子的性格。男孩子多动,就让他动,别希望他向女孩子一样怕磕怕碰,坐得端正。”
中国人民大学附属中学开设“男生女生”选修课已经四五年了。该校心理教师万老师说:“我们开设该课的初衷是希望让学生能够正确认识性行为,后来也讲了些男女先天的性别差异,并引导学生正确认识性别差异导致能力的不同。现在的漫画、电视节目中的一些男孩子形象,的确不太符合‘男人’标准,但我们努力让学生掌握如何分辨媒体内容的能力,不要受其过多的影响。”
中国青少年研究中心副主任孙云晓则认为:“应试教育对男孩女孩都不利,对男孩的伤害尤为显著。首先,学校教育漠视性别差异,男孩的一些好动、竞争与叛逆的天性往往被看做缺点;而且,应试教育强调动脑而不注重动手能力,天性‘想跑想跳’的男孩被按在座位上学习,缺乏应有的运动锻炼;接着,学校和社会采取单一的评价方式,把‘成绩搞上去’当作唯一要求,容易使男孩深感挫败。”
扫码或保存
邀请好友扫一扫分享给TA或者当前位置: >>
2008中考英语真题写作
地震、奥运热点话题北京市 2008 年高级中等学校招生考试 汶川地震发生后,9 岁学生林浩救了两名同学,然后步行 7 个小时到达安全地点。 请你就林浩同学的事迹,以“Learn from the Hero”为题,给你校英语专刊投稿,内容包括林浩同学事迹 简介,你对这件事的感受,以及你要向他学习什么。 Lin Hao is a student. He is only n
ine years old. After Wenchuan Earthquake happened, he saved two of his classmates. Then he walked for seven hours to safety. I was deeply moved by his story. I think he is a brave boy. He did his best when he faced great danger. I should learn from him. I will think of others first and help them as much as possible. I will never give up when I face any difficulties.黑龙江省 2008 年初中毕业升学考试 5 月 12 日,四川省汶川地区发生了罕见的大地震,那里的人们痛失亲人及家园。全国人民众志成城,抗 震救灾。作为一名中学生,请谈谈你的做法及感受。 On May 12 , a big earthquake happened in Wenchuan, Sichuan. Many people lost their relatives and their home. All the Chinese people feel quite sorrow. A lot of people volunteer to help them. Some people raise money for them, some people buy something for them, some people go there to comfort the sad children, thousands of soldiers help them to save their relatives and rebuild their home. Even foreign friends also give them a hand. I’m deeply moved by these people. So I’ll use my pocket money to buy some food and school things for the children there. I think all of us should try our best to help them to get out of the trouble together. 浙江省宁波市 2008 年初中毕业生学业考试 最近,2008 的奥运会已成为我们谈论的热门话题。就如何观看奥运会,你班男女同学有不同的看法。大 多数男同学喜欢去北京观看,而大多数女同学喜欢在家里观看。请你根据下面方框中的提示,用英语作一 简要介绍并表明你自己的观点。 Most boys ? watch games in Beijing ? exciting and amazing ? be close to the stars ? ... Most girls ? watch games on TV at home ? .. ? choose programs freely ? save time and money ? ... (2)词数 80 左右;短文的开头已给出(不计入总词数)。 These days people talk a lot about the 2008 Olympic Games. Students in our class have different opinions about the ways to watch the games. Most boys would like to watch games in Beijing. It is more exciting and amazing. What's more, they can get more chances to be close to the sports stars and take photos with them. However, most girls prefer to watch games on TV at home. T hey would like to stay in a quiet place and enjoy choosing programs freely. They think they also can save a lot of time and money. I'd like to go to Beijing to watch games. It will be a wonderful experience for me!1thYour opinion注意:(1)可以适当增加细节,要求意思、语句连贯; 宁夏回族自治区 2008 年初中毕业即高中阶段招生考试 请根据内容要点提示,用英文写一篇简要介绍四川汶川大地震中舍己救人英雄谭千秋老师的短文。 内容要点如下: 1、谭老师个人简况:1957 年生于湖南;大学毕业后,在四川德阳一所中学教书;外表严肃,对学生要求 严格,深爱学生 2、谭老师英雄事迹;汶川地震时,他在上课。教学楼坍塌时刻,用身体保护 4 名学生英勇献身,4 名学 生得救。 Tan Qianqiu was born in 1957 in Hunan province. After graduating from Hunan University, he taught politics in a middle school in Deyang city, Sichuan province. He had taught there for 27 years. He looked serious and was very strict with his students, but he loved them deeply. When the Wenchuan earthquake happened, he was giving a lesson. At the moment the school building collapsed, he protected his four students with h his body. The students were saved, but Mr. Tan lost his life. I am deeply moved by his deeds. Mr. Tan was an ordinary teacher, but a great hero. I will learn from him. I will study harder and be a person like him when I grow up.山西省 2008 年高中阶段教育学校招生统一考试 A:话题表述:即将初中毕业的你又要展开学习与生活新的一页,你一定会接触到更多的同学与朋友。为 了与他们更好地沟通和了解,请以 Cheng Dong 为名,从外貌、性格、爱好三方面用英语做一自我介绍。 B:汶川大地震牵动了亿万人民的心,海内外各界人士纷纷伸出援助之手,帮助灾区重建家园,真所谓“天 灾无情人有情” 。灾区也有像你一样参加中考的同学,为使他们鼓起更大的学习和生活的勇气,请你用英 文给他们写一封信,鼓励他们发奋图强。 Hello, everyone. I’m Cheng Dong. As you see, I’m very outdoing and healthy. I like playing basketball. I’m tall and strong. I took so energetic that others may feel safe when they are together with me. Glad to be your friend! Thank you! My dear friends, I’m very sorry to know the big earthquake took place in your hometown. Maybe many people around you lost their lives in the earthquake. But please don’t be afraid. You are not lonely. We’ll be with you forever. Let’s cheer up! To be brave to face all kinds of difficulties. Learn to forget these sad things. Study hard from now on and try your best to make much progress in your study and life. And we are sure that our future will be more beautiful. 云南省 2008 年高中(中专)招生统一考试 汶川大地震牵动了我们每一个人的心,请你围绕 To be strong 这一主题,用英语给汶川初三的同学写一封 信,鼓励他们要坚强,并告诉他们你在赈灾活动中所做的一切以及你的感想。 My dear friends, I’m terribly sorry to learn that an earthquake hit your hometown. My heart was broken when I learnt that some of you had lost your family members. I’m sure the earthquake will never beat us Chinese people. I hope you’ll be strong enough to face the difficulties. We have decided to do our bit to help you. Some of us have given away our books and2 clothes. We have also collected some pocket money from the students. We’ll spend all these to you through the Red Cross. We will stand side by side with you and rebuild your hometown. I’m sure your hometown will become more beautiful than ever before. Best wishes! Yours. Zhanghua假期及课外生活山东省 2008 年中等学校招生考试 今年我省出台了系列推进素质教育的新政,其中对学生的作息时间做了严格规定。学生课外时间增多了, 他们都干些什么?他们的负担减轻了吗?下面是 English Online 杂志社就这些问题对某市部分初中生进行 问卷调查的结果。 请根据该调查结果写一分 80-100 词的调查报告,并简单谈谈你的意见和看法。 How many students What do they do 60% study, read books or do homework 5% watch TV 15% play computer games 20% do sports or play outdoorsEnglish Online made a survey on what junior middle school students do in their spare time. Here is the result. After school, 60 % of them study and read books or do homework at home. 5% watch TV and 15 % play computer games. 20 % do sports or play outdoors with classmates or friends. Things are much better than before, but still about 60 % of students are busy at studying in their free time. Study is not the only important thing for children. Playing is important for them, too. By playing, children can keep healthy, and can learn things that they can ’t get from books. So children need more time to do different kinds of activities.武汉市 2008 年初中毕业生学业考试 暑假将至,同学们就自己暑假生活安排进行了交流。请你用英语向美籍教师 Mr. Brown 介绍有关情况以及 自己的暑期计划。 1、有的同学打算外出旅游,放松一下 2、有的同学计划在家中多读书,为将来的学习做准备 3、有的同学准备参加体育锻炼,保持身体健康 4、谈谈自己的暑期安排 Summer vacation is coming. We have different plans for it. Some of my classmates are going to visit some places of interest. Some are not going out. Instead, they are going to do more reading and prepare for the future studies. Some want to do more sports to keep fit. I plan to take a trip to Beijing to see the Olympic Games, because I think it’s a good chance to make more friends and know more about the Olympic Games. 杭州市 2008 年各类高中招生文化考试 假如你叫李明,最近你和你父母就“周末学生该不该与同学外出活动”进行了讨论。现在请你以 should teenagers go out with their friends on weekend?为题,参照表内所提供的信息,写一篇英语短文。 Your parents’ ideas 1. go over lessons Your ideas 1….3 2. have a good sleep 3. help parents do housework2…. 3….Should teenagers go out with their friends on weekend? Recently I’ve had a discussion with my parents about whether teenagers should go out with their friends on weekends. My parents think that teenagers should stay at home to go over their lessons. And they should have enough time to have a good sleep. In the meanwhile, they should help their parents do some housework. In my opinion, we teenagers should go out with our friends for fun so that we can relax more. And we can also share ideas with each other. What’s more, we can also take some more exercise together to keep fit. 长沙市 2008 年初中毕业学业考试 下图是 Gina 对班上同学的周末活动进行调查后得出的结果。同学们的周末活动真实丰富多彩。想想你和 你的同学是如何渡过周末的?写一篇名为“Weekend activities”的文章谈谈你们的周末活动。In my class, most of my classmates have colorful weekends. In the morning, we usually study at home. In the afternoon, some of us play sports, some play computer games with friends online, others visit their friends and enjoy staying with them. I like surfing the internet on Saturday afternoon. On Sunday morning, I usually play basketball with my father. That is my favorite time. Girls always like hanging out and going shopping with their friends on Sunday. We are very relaxed on weekends.福建省厦门市 2008 年初中毕业及高中阶段各类学校招生考试 同学们很快就初中毕业了,马上要迎来快乐的暑假和精彩的 2008 北京奥运会,你的心中是否充满期待? 请用英语写一篇 90 词左右的短文,和大家分享你心中的暑期计划: 1、主要选择通过电视或现场观看哪种比赛项目?最喜欢哪几位体育明星?为什么? 2、主要安排哪几项体育锻炼活动? This summer I'll graduate from the junior middle school and 200 8 Beijing Olympic Games are coming. I'm sure it must be very exciting. I like playing football best, so I' ll spend lots of time watching Olympic football matches on TV. I like a lot of famous football players, but Ronaldo from Brazil is my favoite. He is very powerful, and he helps his team win so many4 matches, such as the 2002 World Cup. I plan to play football in my school sports field every afternoon although it ’ be very hot in summer. ll I’ll also go swimming with my parents once a week. Doing more sports will help me keep fit and be in good health. Then I’ll have a better condition before I enter the senior middle school. I'm looking forward to my summer vacation. 广州市 2008 年初中毕业生学业考试 假如今年暑假一批英国中学生要来你校访问,你准备参与接待工作。为了提高做好各项准备,学校要求参 与接待的学生用英语拟订一个接待计划。内容包括: 1、你计划要做的事情(图中 1-3 项内容)及其原因或目的 2、你准备为来宾安排的 1-2 项活动Some UK high school students will come to our school during the summer holidays. To help them, I think I need to practise my English more so .I can successfully pass on my meaning to our f oreign friends. In order to understand the UK students better, I will try to learn about their interests and hobbies. Also, I should learn more about the history, culture and places of interest of Guangzhou so that I can show. them around the city. As Guangzhou is famous for its food, I will take them to taste the delicious local foods when they come and I will also take them shopping.南宁市 2008 年中等学校招生考试 根据汉语提示,请以“my plans for the summer holiday”为题,用英语写一篇意思连贯、符合逻辑的小 短文。 要点提示:好好休息;帮助父母;多读好书 I am excited that the summer holiday is coming. Here are my good plans for it. At the beginning of the holiday, I will have a good rest. Then I’ll go somewhere interesting. After that I’ll go to visit my grandparents. I’ll also help my parents with some work. Of course, I’ll read some great books to improve myself. I’m sure I’ll have a wonderful holiday.学习及学校生活5 南京市 2008 年初中毕业生学业考试 下面是一分英语学习自我评价表,每个评价项目后有若干个选项。请在符合自己实际情况的选项方框中打 √(可以多选) 。根据你的选择,以“My English Learning”为题写一篇短文,介绍你英语学习中的优势 与不足,并针对自己的不足之处,提出改进方法。 English Learning Self-assessment 1. The new words I can remember: □ all □most 2. My favorite activities □pair work □writing□some□several□doing grammar exercises□learning new vocabulary □class discussions 3. The most difficult part in English learning: □reading □listening □grammar □vocabulary □speaking □writing 4. The useful ways in English learning: □keeping a vocabulary notebook □doing English duty reports □preparing lessons carefully before class 5. Need to be improved in learning areas: □listening □grammar □reading □vocabulary □speaking □pronunciation □writing □working with others □taking an active part in class discussions □reading texts aloudMy English Learning English is a very important subject at school. With the help of the teacher, my English has improved a lot. I can remember most of the words I have learned. Of all the activities I like pair work best, because I enjoy working with my classmates. For me, the most difficult part is speaking. We don’t often have the chance to speak English, so I find it really useful to take an active part in class discus sions. However, I am still very weak at listening. I think I must listen to more English stories and tapes. And I believe I can learn English well by doing so in the future.重庆市 2008 年初中毕业生学业即高中招生考试 最近你校校园网上出现了一个英语帖子,意在了解同学们在体育技能,艺术特长和科技创新等方面的发展 情况。请你以“夏宇”这一网名针对以上三方面回帖,内容包括以下要点: 1、你的特长 2、你发展特长所面临的困难 3、你有什么希望或建议 I like sports and I’m good at playing basketball. Every day I practice basketball with my classmates after school. I also enjoy listening to music but I can’t sing well. I’m afraid of singing in front of people. I hope our school will start a singing club. I’m sure I can make great progress with the help of our teachers. I also hope there will be less homework on weekends. Then I can have more time to do what I’m interested in.吉林省 2008 年初中毕业生学业考试6 A: 下图是某中学 60 名学生上学时, 所采用的交通方式的扇形统计图。 请根据统计图及所给例句完成句子。 on foot 20%; by bike 55%; by bus 10%; by car 10%; by taxi 5%. Example: Three students go to school by taxi. 1. Six students _____________ by car. 2. __________ go to school by bus. 3. 33 students go to school __________. 4. ___________________. 1. go to school 2. Six/6students/10% of the students 3. by bike go to school on foot. B:蜡烛,蛋糕,祝福一定让你想起了那一个个难忘的生日。下一个生日你打算怎么过?请以“My Dream birthday”为题,发挥你的想象力,写一篇短文。 My Dream Birthday I dream of a wonderful birthday party. First, I’ll invite all of my good friends to the party. I think Mom will buy me a big birthday cake. I like the one with lots of strawberries. I also want a beautiful strawberry hat. That will be fantastic. Then we will put colorful candles on the cake and take photos together. After that, we will have a big dinner happily. At last, we will play games together. We will sing and dance for the whole night. How happy I will be.4. 12 students /20 % of the students河南省 2008 年初中毕业生学业即高级中等学校招生考试 假如你叫张蒙,班主任李老师想了解班级同学的状况,以便有针对性地对学生进行考前心理疏导。请你根 据下面的内容要求,给班主任李老师写封 e-mail,说明自己的情况,并请她给你一些建议。 内容要求: 1、学习任务重,睡眠不足,缺少体育活动,同学间缺乏沟通和交流 2、在家不允许看电视,上网,听音乐 From: To: Subject: problems Date: June 26 Dear Ms Li, I’m very glad to write to you. I have a lot of troubles these days. Every day I have a lot of homework to do at school. I don’t enough time to sleep. I nearly have no time to do sports. My friends and I can hardly find time to talk, or play together. When I get back home from school, I’m not allowed to watch TV, surf the Internet or listen to my favorite music. I feel worried about them. I don’t know what I should do. Could you please give me some suggestions? Best wishes. Zhang Meng安徽省 2008 年初中毕业学业考试 一个美国中学生代表团将到你校交流学习,并与你校学生座谈。请根据表格中的内容写一个发言稿,介绍7 你校学生开展小组合作学习和自主学习的情况。 小组合作学习:互相帮助,学会倾听,与他人合作,发表个人见解 自主学习:制订学习计划,合理安排时间,独立思考,做学习的主人 Dear friends, Welcome to our school! I would like to talk about two ways of study in our school. The first way is to study in groups. When we study in groups, we can help each other. We can learn to listen to others and how to work together. Also, everyone can have chances to express his own ideas. The other way we like is to study by ourselves. We can make our own plans for study and learn to make good use of time. We can also learn to think by ourselves. And the most important thing is that we can be the master of our own study. Thank you for listening.山东省潍坊市 2008 年初中学业水平考试 好学生的标准是什么?考试成绩的高低是唯一的标准吗?大家都来说说看! Are you a good student? Questions 1. Do you often get high marks? 2. Are you hard-working? 3. Do you like reading? 4. Are you helpful to others? 5. Can you get on well with your classmates? 6. Have you got anything that you are good at? What is a good student? In my opinion, a good student should be hard-working first. If we don’t study, how can we do something for our society in the future? Then I think a good student should be helpful and friendly to others. If he is not welcome in the class, he’ll be lonely. And also I think a good student should not only be good at study but also do other things well, or he can’t enjoy a colorful life. At last, I’m sure everyone wants to be a good student. Yes No长春市 2008 年初中毕业生学业考试 A:Anna 正在给她的朋友 Sonia 写一张介绍长春的明信片。长春被称为“森林之城” ,游人很多,吃的东 西也各具特色。请你帮她完成这张明信片。每空一词。 分) (5Dear Sonia, I’m writing this postcard in Changchun. I would like to (96)______ you something about Changchun. It is called “a (97)______ of forest”. Every year thousands of visitors come her e to have fun. We can enjoy all kinds of food here. Yesterday my parents (98) ______ I went to the Dumpling House. We had dumplings (99) ______ beef and carrots. They were (100) ______. We had a great time! AnnaB:难忘的初中生活即将结束,同学们在老师的帮助下取得了很大进步。此时此刻,你一定有很多的心里 话要对老师说。请给你的老师写一封 60-80 词的心,表达你的心情。8 96. tell 97. city 98. and Dear teacher,99. withHow time flies! Three years has passed already. Thank you for teaching us so well. I’ve learnt a lot from you. Although sometimes we make you angry, you understand us. We get on well with each other. You are one of the best teachers in my heart. You work hard. You are always ready to help us. You care more about us than yourself. You are not only my teacher but also my good friends. I hope you will be healthy and happy forever! Best wishes! Yours, Emma 青海省 2008 年初中毕业升学考试 紧张而又忙碌的初中生活即将结束,在装载你收获的行囊-成长记录袋中还应增添一分你自己满意的答卷。 根据以上提示,请以“My unforgettable Middle School Life”为题写一篇文章,记录你难忘的校园生活。 My unforgettable Middle School Life How time flies! My colorful middle school life is nearly ending. Here is what I think of about myself. In the past, I was busy learning my subjects and worked hard at them. I got on well with my classmates. I was good at English. I liked playing basketball. But now I am interested in history, because it is very interesting. I have many interests such as reading books, playing sports and so on. in this way, I’ve got more knowledge and improved my life. In the future, I’ll try my best to do better. I’ll learn to enjoy my school life. I’ll make it more and more beautiful. Believing myself is the key to success. 江苏省苏州市 2008 年初中毕业即升学考试 假设你将代表你校 2008 届毕业生在学校毕业典礼上发言,请你用英语写一篇发言稿,发言稿内容要点如 下: 1、回顾:美丽的校园、生动有趣的教学、三年来的收获 2、感谢:老师的培养、父母的支持、同学的帮助 3、祝愿:考生自拟,至少两点 Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, my dear teachers and fellow graduates. It’s a great honor for me to make a speech on behalf of the graduating class of 2008. It has been three great years for us to study in this beautiful school. Our teachers always try to make their lessons lively and interesting. We have learned a lot over these years, but we could hardly succeed without our teachers’ efforts, our parents’ support and our classmates’ help. At this moment, I would like to thank all of you for what you have done for us. I wish our school more beautiful and all of us a wonderful future! Goodbye, our beautiful school, our dear teachers and our friends. Thank you for listening. 成都市 2008 年高中阶段教育学校统一招生考试 上周,你们班就初中生能否骑电动自行车上学进行了一次讨论。现在,请你根据下表用英语写一篇介绍讨 论情况的短文。 讨论结果 25 人表示同意 35 人表示不同意9 理由1. 这样很方便 2. 节约上学途中时间1. 年龄太小,骑电动自行车不安全 2. 早上交通拥挤,骑电动自行车也快不起来Last week, our class had a discussion about whether junior students could ride electric bicycles to go to school. 25 students of our class agreed with it, because they said it was convenient for them and it could take them less time to go to school. But the other 35 students didn’t agree with them. They said it was not safe for the junior students to get to school by electric bicycles, for they were too young. They also said in the morning the traffic was busy and the students couldn’t ride electric bicycles quickly.个人及家庭生活陕西省 2008 年初中毕业学业考试 假如你是 han Mei, 下面是一封你的笔友 Alice 给你发来的 e-mail,请根据 e-mail 的内容,给她写一封回 信。与她交流看法,并帮她排忧解难。 Dear Han Mei, I’m afraid I’ve got a big problem recently. My mother talks too much to me. She always tells me, “Be careful while crossing the street.” “Put on more clothes.” “Did you do a good job at school?” and so on. I’m annoyed. What shall I do? Alice Dear Alice, As a teenager, I met the same problem as you. But now I can get along / on better with my mother. Here are some ideas for you. Your mother talks much, because she cares about you. Maybe it’s not a good way, but it shows your mother ’s love. So I think you should listen to her. If your opinions are different from your mother ’s, you can communicate with her, and tell her what you’re thinking about. If your mother doesn’t take your advice, just keep silent and give her a smile. I hope what I say here can help you a lot. Han Mei河北省 2008 年初中毕业生升学文化课考试 假如你要接受一家英文报社的采访,记者提出的问题是“How can you be a good child”请你根据下面所 给提示及要求,准备一段应答稿。 1、What should you do at a school? 2、What can you do to give help at home? 3、How do you show your love to your parents (or grandparents…)? Well, to be a good child, I should study hard at school. I must listen to the teachers carefully. I should also be friendly to others and take part in all kinds of activities. At home, after I finish my homework, I can help my parents clean the house, wash the dishes and clothes. I should always be polite to them and talk to them often. And on their birthdays, I will give them presents or do something special to show my love. 江西省 2008 年中等学校招生考试 发明改变了世界,改变了我们的生活。比如:电视和自行车给我们的生活带来了许多变化和便利。请你以10 “Inventions”为话题,根据提示写一份值日生报告。先介绍电视和自行车的用途,再发挥想象,说说你 想发明的东西,并说明其用途或发明的理由。 Good morning, everyone! Today I'm going to talk about inventions. Inventions are created every day because people would like to make life easier. There are famous inventions like the TV and the bicycle.TV provides us with different kinds of information so that we can know more about the world. We watch entertainment programs to relax ourselves. Besides, some learning programs help us with our study. The bicycle is very useful, too. We go to school or work by bike. It's not expensive that most of us can afford it. It makes no pollution, which is good for our environment. What’s more, bicycle riding is a kind of exciting sports which is quite good for our health. Though there have been many great inventions, I wish to invent a kind of pen which can help us write more quickly and neatly. When we meet problems in doing our homework or taking exams, it will tell us how to solve them. That's all.Thank you very much. 西宁市 2008 年高中招生考试 假如你叫杨扬,在参加中澳夏令营期间住在 Fred 家里,当你回国后发现你的手机落在他家了,因此发电 子邮件请他帮你寄回来。 内容要点: 1、感谢在澳大利亚期间他一家人对你的照顾,并表达想念之情; 2、请他帮忙寄回你的手机 3、邀请他的一家人来中国看 2008 年奥运会 Dear Fred, How time flies! I have been back from Australia for nearly two weeks. I was so lucky that I had a chance to take part in the summer camp and live with your family. I enjoyed myself n your home. So thank you for taking good care of me. I really miss all of you very much. I’m sorry I left my mobile phone in your home. So I have to ask you to send it back to me. As we all know, the 2008 Olympic games will be held from August eight in China. I hope you can come to enjoy it. By the way I can take you to many places of interest, such as the Great Wall, the Summer Palace and so on. I hope I can receive my mobile phone as soon as possible. Many thanks. Yours, Yangyang 新疆维吾尔自治区、新疆生产建设兵团 2008 年初中毕业生学业考试 A:今天早晨你妹妹 Maria 不在家,你接到她的好友 Alice 打来的电话。她说明天上午人民公园有花展,她 已经买好了两张票,邀请 Maria 一起去看。明天早晨 9:30 她在公园门口等 Maria,请 Maria 不要迟到。 请你根据以上信息写一篇 50 词左右的留言。 Maria, This morning your good friend Alice called you. She said that there would be a very beautiful flower show in the People’s Park tomorrow morning. She has already bought two tickets. She invited you to watch it with her. She will wait for you at 9: 30 at the gate of the park. Remember not to be late. Yours sister,11 Mary B:请你以 my favorite sports 为题写一篇 80-100 词的短文。 要点: 1、人们通常做哪些运动 2、你最喜欢的运动项目 3、运动带给你的益处 My favorite Sports There are many kinds of sports we can do, like swimming, running, ball games and so on. diffe rent people like different kinds of sports. I like playing football best. On weekdays I play football for an hour with my friends at school. On weekends we play football for about three hours. Doing sports can build up our body strength. Doing sports can help us keep healthy and energetic. It is also good for us to work hard at our lessons. As we know, “Exercise one hour every day, keep illness away.” To keep healthy, take more exercises! 湖南省湘潭市 2008 年初中毕业学业考试 Frank 是你(Zhao Tiantian)的笔友。请根据信的开头完成这封 e-mail。 Dear Frank, Glad to get your e-mail again. You want to know about my family, my hometown Xiangtan and my dream job. Now let me tell you all about them. First, I’d like to tell you about my family. There are four people in my family. They are father, mother, brother and I. My family are friendly. If you come to my home, we will be very happy. I like my family very much. You know my hometown is Xiangtan. It is a very beautiful and developed city. You will forget some unhappy things when you come here. I want to be a teacher when I grow up. I can teach some students well. And make a great contribution for our country. I think it is great. And I like the job very much. 天津市 2008 年初中毕业生学业考试 假如你叫李华,5 月 11 日母亲节那天,你为母亲做了很多有意义的事情。请你根据表格中所给信息,用英 语写一篇日记。 上午:你用零花钱给母亲买了一些鲜花,放在花瓶内 下午:你去市场买菜,为一家人做了一顿简单而可口的饭菜 晚饭后:你送给母亲自己制作的贺卡,并祝她节日快乐;告诉母亲要多注意自己的健康,不要多度劳累, 你还保证今后会帮助她做一些家务劳动;母亲感动得流下眼泪 11th May Sunday RainyToday is Mother ’s Day. I love Mother so much that I have done many things for her. In the morning I bought some flowers with pocket money and put them in the vase. In the afternoon I went to the market to buy some vegetables and cooked a simple but delicious dinner for my family. After supper, I gave Mother the card that I made myself and said “Happy Mother ’s Day” to her. Then I told her to pay more attention to her health and not to overwork. I also promised to help her do some housework from today on. Hearing the words, Mother was moved to tears. Today is a special day, warm and meaningful.12 城市和家乡内蒙古包头市 2008 年高中招生考试 今年国家将对“文明城市”进行再评审,我市希望继续保持“文明城市”称号。请你根据下列图表所给提 示词写一篇倡议书。 Civilized(文明)City good behavior should talk politely with... be friendly help to don't rules excellent environment can litter had better not small ads idea traffic loudly plant pick up clean the your your ideaDear friends, This year, the government of our country will make comments on the civilized cities again. __________ Thank you for your support. Dear friends, This year, the government of our country will make comments on the civilized cities again. Our city hopes to keep the &Civilized City&. We know it includes good behavior and excellent environment. So I want everyone can do something for it. To good behavior, we should be friendly to others , talk with other people politely and help some people in trou ble. Please don't break the traffic rules or talk loudly in public. To excellent environment, I think we can plant trees, pick up the litter and clean the small ads on the wall. You' d better not waste water or walk on the grassland. Thank you for your support.江苏省南通市 2008 年初中毕业、升学考试 目前南通市正在积极创建全国文明城市,中学生也在为之努力。假如你是某中学的一名学生张通,请根据 下列图表所表示内容,给英国笔友 John 写一封电子邮件,介绍有关情况。 Dear John, I'm glad to hear from you. Now let me tell you something about our city. Nantong is trying hard to set up a national civilized city. We middle school students are also doing some things for it. We are all polite to our teachers. (In class, we listen carefully to them. /When we meet them, we always say hello to them. /... ) We also respect the old. For example, we help them cross the streets. We are always ready to help each other. ( When one has difficulty with his studies, others will help him at once. /... ) We often show love to those in trouble. Last month, t he students of my class donated money to the earthquake-hit areas. Besides, we plant trees to protect the environment and make our city more beautiful. Nantong is my hometown. I will do my best to help to turn Nantong into a civilized city. Zhang Tong福州市 2008 年初中毕业会考、高级中学等学校招生考试13 根据下列表格中的信息,用英文写一篇值日报告,介绍你的家乡-福州。 报 日期:2008 年 5‘月 6 日 天气:晴 出勤情况:满勤 告 福州 ◆位于福建东部,风景优美; 内 概况 ◆历史悠久,人口 6700000; 容 ●这些年发生巨大变化,新建了许多高楼、道路等; ●有很多名胜,如:鼓山、三山两塔等。 其他 一句祝福的话 Good morning, everyone! I’m on duty today. It’s May 6th, 2008. It’s fine. Everyone is here. Now I will say something about Fuzhou. Fuzhou is in the east of Fujian. It’s very beautiful. It’s a city with a long history and has a population of 6.7 million. Great changes have taken place these years. We have built many tall buildings and wide roads. There are many places of interest, such as Mount Gu, Three Hills and Two Pagodas and so on. I hope my hometown will be more and more beautiful. That’s all, thank you. 海南省 2008 年初中毕业生学业考试 假如你是 Li Hua,生活在海口,你在寒假期间参加了国际英语夏令营。在入营的第一天,你向来自各个国 家的营友们介绍你所在城市的人口、气候等方面的情况以及海口人最喜爱的运动。 Hai Kou a city near the sea, the capital of Hainan Population Summer
long, hotWinter short, warm Favorites swimming, boating Hello, everyone! I am Li Hua. I come from Haikou. Haikou is a city near the sea. It is the capital of Hainan Province. The population of Haikou is about . The weather in Haikou is very pleasant. The summer is long but not too hot. The winter is short and warm. The people of Haikou love sports. Their favorite sports are swimming and boating. In Haikou, you can see conconut trees everywhere. That’s why Haikou is called “Coconut Citiy”. Haikou is the best place to be! Welcome to Haikou. 四川省自贡市 2008 年初中毕业即升学考试 北京将迎来 2008 年的奥运会,请以主人的身份向外国朋友介绍一下北京和北京几个著名的景点。 根据以下提示写一篇短文: 1、北京是一个历史悠久的城市 3、紫禁城是最受来宾欢迎的景点之一 5、长城也是非常美丽可去一看的地方 2、北京有很多名胜古迹 4、故宫非常漂亮和著名 6、天安门广场是一个好去处,可去漫步Beijing is a city with a long history. There are many places of interest in it. Now let me tell you more of them. The Forbidden city is one of the most popular ones for visitors. It is very big and you can learn much about the history of China from it. The Summer Palace is beautiful and famous, too. The Great Wall is also a wonderful place to go. And Tian’ anmen Square is a good place for people to take a walk. I hope you will enjoy your staying in Beijing.14 其他乌鲁木齐市 2008 年高中招生统一考试 请从以下两个题目中任选一个题目,用英语写一篇短文。 1、人物介绍(介绍自己或描述他人) 2、中考后你最想做的事 A My English Teacher Li Lei is my English teacher. She is from Beijing. She is 28. She is neither tall nor short. She has short hair and wears glasses. She has taught English for 10 years. She once studied English in England for one year. She is kind and always smiles, and she gets on well with us. She teaches us so well that we all enjoy her classes. B Something I’d Most Like to Do I am going to say good-bye to my junior middle school life after the examination. And then I will be taking my summer vacation. During these days, what I’d most like to do is to improve my English. My English is the weakest of all the subjects. I worked hard at it, but I made a little progress. I am not good at reading and writing, so I must do more about it. I will read three short stories aloud every morning and keep a diary in English every evening. I will remember my English teacher ’s advice “If you want to learn English well, the best way is to use English every day.”15
2008-2015长沙中考英语作文真题及范文_初中作文_初中教育_教育专区。总结了长沙市从2005年到2015年的历年中考英语作文题目,并给出了范文 ...2008年武汉市中考英语试题及答案_中考_初中教育_教育专区。2008 年武汉市中考英语试题 一、听力测试部分(共三节,满分 25 分。) 第一节(共 5 小题;每小题 1...2008年江苏省苏州市中考英语试题及答案_中考_初中教育_教育专区。2008 年苏州市初中毕业暨升学考试试卷 英 12 分)。考试时间 100 分钟。 注意事项: 语 本试卷分...2008年天津市中考英语试题及答案学习啊_中考_初中教育_教育专区。2008 年天津市初中毕业生学业考试试卷 英 语 试卷分第Ⅰ卷(选择题页)和第Ⅱ卷(非选择题)两...2008年山西省中考英语试题及答案_中考_初中教育_教育专区。2008 年山西省高中阶段...85 . VIII.基础写作 (本题分 A、B 两部分;满分 15 分) 7 以下两题均...2008-2013大连市近五年中考英语真题及答案_中考_初中教育_教育专区。大连市近五年...语法结构单调,运用词汇有限,有一些语法词汇方面的错误影响了对写作内 容的理解。...2008-2012 北京中考英语作文真题及范文(自己整理)_初中作文_初中教育_教育专区。2008-2012 北京中考英语作文真题及范文 2012 中考英语作文十、文段表达。 (共 15 ...2008年太原市中考英语试题及答案_中考_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载 2008年太原市中考英语试题及答案_中考_初中教育_教育专区。 ...2008年青岛市中考英语试题及答案_中考_初中教育_教育专区。★★★ 2008 年山东省青岛市初级中学学业水平考试 英语试题 第二部分 笔试(35 分) V.单项选择:从每小...2008年上海市中考英语试题及答案_中考_初中教育_教育专区。2008 年 Part 2 Vocabulary and Grammar V. Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案): (共 20 ...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。}

我要回帖

更多关于 好学生标准 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信