求大神,whowho get what and whyfrom

翻译器者不要进,手翻加分,英语段落求大神中文意思_外语 - QQ志乐园
您的当前位置: &
翻译器者不要进,手翻加分,英语段落求大神中文意思
来源: |人气:348 ℃|时间: 21:50:32
为了解决用户可能碰到关于"翻译器者不要进,手翻加分,英语段落求大神中文意思"相关的问题,志乐园经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"翻译器者不要进,手翻加分,英语段落求大神中文意思"相关的详细问题如下:
补充:Oh My darling, by now all the wedding fireworks have faded.As you went and got married.There is someone who is quietly weeping inside.Watching as the shadow of the flowered wedding car goes away.And cursing myself until I fall apart.From this moment our love will die.Now I am done packing up my stuff,Tomorrow I'm traveling to far away places to keep myself happy.I will accept that we're not meant to be together.I wish for you to have a happy life.And please don't ever mention me.Oh My darling, by now all the wedding fireworks have faded.我的亲, 相信那些祝贺的烟火现已燃尽.As you went and got married.你的婚礼已完成There is someone who is quietly weeping inside.万句的祝贺声中只我独泪垂Watching as the shadow of the flowered wedding car goes away.望着你的婚车渐远去And cursing myself until I fall apart.我恨自己为何重动情From this moment our love will die.此时此刻情已绝Now I am done packing up my stuff,行李箱已在我脚下Tomorrow I'm traveling to far away places to keep myself happy.明天我会高飞远走去寻我的快乐窝I will accept that we're not meant to be together.我已明白我俩不是天生的一对I wish for you to have a happy life.祝愿你此后乐绵绵And please don't ever mention me.请不要再念出我的名字!慢慢查。jkgk
||||点击排行}

我要回帖

更多关于 who and whom 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信