we,are,tidy up songing,up,the,room为什么tidy up song这个单词要加ing

相关词典网站:相关词典网站:tidying基本解释
v.使整洁( tidy的现在分词 );使整齐;使有条理;整理
tidying的用法和例句
Tidying up , adding sound and increasing the screen resolution
整理、加入声音以及增加屏幕分辨率
Many human games are basically ritualised tidying up .
人类的许多游戏都是基本程序化的整理活动。
Your muscles don 't do this when you see me start the same movement with the aim of tidying .
当你看见我为了整理东西而开始做相同的动作时,你的肌肉就不会这么做。
For you are sensitive to , and interested in , what I am doing ( drinking , tidying up ) ; you are indifferent to the mere movements .
若你对我正在做的事情(喝水或整理东西)很敏感,很感兴趣;那么你就仅仅对动作漠不关心。
You usually don 't hear about these mini-programs , because they 're not the sort of thing that you either build up into commercial software , or spend the effort tidying up to release as open source .
你也许听都没听过这些迷你程序,因为它们既不是用于商业用途的软件,也不是那些专门用于整理或释放资源的开源软件。
tidying相邻词汇
英文热门查询
中文热门查询扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
tidy up造句
烂桃花EN62YI32
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
tidy up 收拾,整理1、We should tidy up the place before we move in.在我们搬进去之前应该先把那地方收拾一下.2、He began to tidy up his desk and finish off the week's work.他开始整理起他的办公桌,以便结束一周来的工作.3、International attempts to tidy up the law have made some things better,but not all.调整这种法律的国际间的努力使得一些情况有所好转,但不是全部的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
when I get up in the morning,I often help my mum tidy up the house.
I&really&must&start&tidying&the&place&up...我真得开始收拾收拾这个地方了。He&tried&to&tidy&up,&not&wanting&the&maid&to&see&the&disarray...他试图收拾一下,不想让女佣看见那里乱七八糟。Anne&made&the&beds&and&tidied&up&the&nursery.安妮把床铺都整理好,然后把幼儿室收拾停当。It's&your&turn&to&tidy&up&the&room.这回该你收拾房间了。Would&you&tidy&up&a&bit&in&the&bathroom?请拾掇整顿一下浴室好吗?To&tidy&up&your&把你的办公室收拾干净;Provided&by&jukuuBe&sure&to&tidy&up&before&going&out.出去之前一定要收拾一下。Be&sure&to&tidy&up&before&the&guests&arrive.客人来到前一定要收拾一下。
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 tidy up 教案 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信