•回答
•回答
|||||||||||||
还没有人回答,请耐心等待!
猜您感兴趣
本页网址:我姓梁名叫念念,组成语叫什么好-百谷歌鑻辫楂樻墜璇疯繘鍟!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 澶栬瀛︿範 - 中国广告知道网
>>澶栬瀛︿範>>问题页
未解决问题
WAS OR WEEKEND BORING YOUR INTERESTING?ARE ANY THERE CLEAN IN DISHES CUPBOARD THE NOW?THEY MUCH UNHAPPY WORK WERE OF BECAUSE.VERY FLOOR AFTER THE WAS PARTY DIRTY THE YESTERDAY.杩囧幓璇CLEAN----
WASH------CAN------
GO--------CALL-----
DANCE-----LISTEN---
FINFSH----COME-----
HAVE------WRITE----
SPEAK-----READ-----
SEE-------缈昏瘧浠栨病浜嬪彲骞瞋_____________鎴戞兂浠栧憡璇夋垜浜嬪疄鐪熺浉____浠栧拰鍝ュ摜閮藉枩娆㈣鐪嬭冻鐞冩瘮璧---
详细问题描述及疑问:期待您的答案,非常感谢你,我会记得你对我的帮忙!
网友们正在为您出谋划策,请耐心等待!
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
|||||||||||||
were you at home last saturday morningyour weekend was interesting or boringare there any clean dishes in the cupboard nowthey were much happy because of workthe floor was very dirty after the party yesterdaycleanedwashedcouldwentcalleddancedlistenedfinishedcamehadwrotespokereadsawhe has nothing to doi want him to tell me the truthboth he and his brother like to watch football games.
famorby聽&
were you at home last saturday morning?缈昏瘧he has nothing to do.i want him to tell me the truth.my brother and me all like to watch the football game.
octopus3聽&
Were you at home last night?Was your weekend interesting or boring?Are there any clean dishes in the cupboard now?They were unhappy because of much work.The floor was very dirty after the party yesterday.CLEAN-CLEANED WASH-WASHEDCAN-COULDGO-WENTCALL-CALLEDDANCE-DANCEDLISTEN-LESTENEDFINISH-FINISHEDCOME-CAMEHAVE-HADWRITE-WROTESPEAK-SPOKEREAD-READSEE-SAWHe has nothing to do.I want him to tell me the truthBoth his brother and he like watching football match.
KNOWITALL聽&
You were home at last saturday morning.They were unhappy because of much work.washedwentdancedfinishedhadspokesawHe hasn't anything to do.I want him to tell the true .Both he and his brother are like to watch football games.娌″啓鐨勬槸鍥犱负娌$湅娓呮
浣犲彉鎴愬皬鍐欏瓧姣嶅湪缁欎綘缁勮瘝鎴愬彞
鍘熼噹娴汉聽&
Were you at home last Saturday morning?Was your weekend boring or interesting?Are there any clean dishes in the cupboard now?They were unhappy because of much work.The floor was very dirty after the party yesterday.cleaned
washedcould
wentcalled
dancedlistened
finishedcame
sawHe had nothing to do.I want him to tell the truth.Both he and his elder brother like waching football games.
chimera_miki聽&
猜您感兴趣
本页网址:鐢峰コ涔嬮棿涓轰粈涔堜笉鑳藉彧鏈夊弸璋婂憿锛 - 鎭嬬埍 - 中国广告知道网
>>鎭嬬埍>>问题页
已解决问题
详细问题描述及疑问:期待您的答案,我不知道说什么才好,除了谢谢!
杩欐牱鐨勪簨寰堝父瑙鍥犱负浣犺繕骞磋交鍚
瀵逛汉娆犵己娲炲療鍔 涓庢湅鍙嬭璇濇槸澶氱暀鎰忔啫鎬犲皝骞茶帺濡ㄥ嚖鏂借劘娓愯姘斿拰鐪肩
瀵逛綘浼氭湁甯姪鐨
9647006 聽&
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
|||||||||||||
鏈夌殑鍟涓嶈璇存垜骞肩鐪熺殑鏈夌殑
鍚冪硸鐨勭尗聽&
鎬佸害鍐冲畾涓鍒
鐑績缃戝弸聽&
澶氭帴瑙﹀惂锛佺敺鐨勫ソ澶氶兘杩欐牱锛屼絾涔熶笉瀹屽叏鏄紒鍙浣犵敤濂界殑鍐崇粷鏂规硶骞朵笉鏄繛鏈嬪弸涔熸病寰楀仛銆嬩篃瀛︿綘闂ㄨ繕鍥炴垚涓烘洿濂界殑鏈嬪弸锛
zaifengyici聽&
璋佽鐢峰コ涔嬮棿涓嶈兘鍙湁鍙嬭皧锛鎴戝濞冨▋鍜屾垜灏辨槸鍏歌寖锛
鐖盻鐨勪汉聽&
鏈夌殑锛屾庝箞鑳借娌℃湁鍛紵鎴戝弽瀵规病鏈夛紝鎴戠浉淇′竴瀹氭湁銆備笉杩囧憿锛屽叾瀹炲弸鎯呭拰鐖辨儏鍙湁涓瀛椾箣宸晩锛屾墍浠ュ憿锛屽彧瑕佸綋灞鑰呰兘澶熷ソ濂界殑澶勭悊鍏崇郴灏卞彲浠ヤ簡銆
xiaofuman聽&
猜您感兴趣
本页网址:}

我要回帖

更多关于 姓氏成语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信