I send a sendtemplatemessagee to you every day!意思是~?

& Unite知识点 & “ Many people use ema...”习题详情
285位同学学习过此题,做题成功率68.7%
&& Many people use emails to communicate with each other. If you can surf the Internet, it is a great &&&&to send messages easily, &&&& and as often as you like. It isnot necessary to find a pen or paper, and you don’t need an envelope or a stamp.Are we missing anything if we don’t write paper letters to people? Most people wouldprobably&&&&, “No, it is a waste of paper anyway, and this is a much &&&&way.”However, I would like to &&&&.I believe that this kind of letters people used to write were probably more important than billions of emails sent today. Of course, if people need to send quick message, &&&& is the best. If time is important, email is useful. However, if you want really to get in touch with someone, a letter is more &&&&.Though I’m a teenager, I have to say that I feel very &&&&to receive a letter in the mail. I love seeing my name written by hand on an envelope. You make &&&& a cup of coffee, sit down in a comfortable place, &&&&your letter, and enjoy everything that the person puts into the letter for you. What a gift.way&
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-辽宁省丹东市第六中学九年级第二次模拟英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“ Many people use emails to communicate with each other. If you can surf the Internet, it is a great ____t...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文主要介绍了电子邮件很受欢迎,它快捷,节约,简单,但是作者认为如果收到邮寄的信会更让人兴奋。【小题1】如果你能上网,它是发送信息的很好的方式。根据句意,故填way【小题2】根据句意,可知是简单,快速,副词修饰动词,故填quickly【小题3】大部分人会回答,would +动词原形,故填answer【小题4】它是一种更好的方式,much 修饰比较级,故填better【小题5】然而我想试一试,根据句意,故填原形try【小题6】当然如果人们需要发送快信,电子邮件是最好的,根据上下文,故填email【小题7】然而你想着和某人联系,信更私人化。故填personal【小题8】虽然我是一个青少年但是我不得不说,收到一封邮寄的信我感到兴奋。根据句意,故填excited,【小题9】给自己倒杯咖啡,坐在一个舒服的地方,根据句意,故填反身代词yourself,【小题10】打开你的信,享受那个寄信人给你写的一切,根据句意故填open
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Many people use emails to communicate with each other. If you can surf the Internet, it is a great ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
与“ Many people use emails to communicate with each other. If you can surf the Internet, it is a great ____t...”相似的题目:
-- Do you mind my joining your discussion?&&
-- &&&& You are so welcomed. Never mind.Yes, please. Of course not.You’d better not.
—Thanks for your help!— &&&&.Don’t mention it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. That’s rightC. It doesn’t matter&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. I did nothing
-What's your&&&&&&? -I am a TV reporter.jobnamehobbyproblem
“ Many people use ema...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“ Many people use emails to communicate with each other. If you can surf the Internet, it is a great ____to send messages easily, ____ and as often as you like. It isnot necessary to find a pen or paper, and you don’t need an envelope or a stamp.Are we missing anything if we don’t write paper letters to people? Most people wouldprobably____, “No, it is a waste of paper anyway, and this is a much ____way.”However, I would like to ____.I believe that this kind of letters people used to write were probably more important than billions of emails sent today. Of course, if people need to send quick message, ____ is the best. If time is important, email is useful. However, if you want really to get in touch with someone, a letter is more ____.Though I’m a teenager, I have to say that I feel very ____to receive a letter in the mail. I love seeing my name written by hand on an envelope. You make ____ a cup of coffee, sit down in a comfortable place, ____your letter, and enjoy everything that the person puts into the letter for you. What a gift.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“ Many people use emails to communicate with each other. If you can surf the Internet, it is a great ____to send messages easily, ____ and as often as you like. It isnot necessary to find a pen or paper, and you don’t need an envelope or a stamp.Are we missing anything if we don’t write paper letters to people? Most people wouldprobably____, “No, it is a waste of paper anyway, and this is a much ____way.”However, I would like to ____.I believe that this kind of letters people used to write were probably more important than billions of emails sent today. Of course, if people need to send quick message, ____ is the best. If time is important, email is useful. However, if you want really to get in touch with someone, a letter is more ____.Though I’m a teenager, I have to say that I feel very ____to receive a letter in the mail. I love seeing my name written by hand on an envelope. You make ____ a cup of coffee, sit down in a comfortable place, ____your letter, and enjoy everything that the person puts into the letter for you. What a gift.”相似的习题。Thank You All. News. The Official Website of a-ha
Thank You All. News. The Official Website of a-ha
Thank You All
Posted on &
Tags: , , , , ,}

我要回帖

更多关于 senddatamessage 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信