翻译he felt torn between his family and friends 1his friends

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译John had played a lot of football as a teenager and as a young man.He was mainly injury-free,but in his mid-30s he started have trouble with his left knee.While working in the garden at home one day,he felt something tear inside the knee.John's GP referred him to an orthopaedic surgeon who suspected John had a torn meniscus which is a cartilage pad between the bones in the knee.An X-ray revealed no bone damage.An arthroscope operation was performed using key-hole surgery to trim away the torn cartilage and smooth over the surfaces of the bones.John had two tiny wounds on his knee to show where the arthroscope instruments were inserted,but his recovery was slow.待续继续The knee pain persisted and an MRI scan was performed to check that no floating pieces of cartilage were still inside John's knee.About 180 images of his knee were taken with the MRI scanner and the doctor gave John the all clear.With several months of physiotherapy and redused activity,John's knee is almost back to normal.麻烦别直接用翻译器!翻出来根本语句不通!
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
约翰在青少年时期经常踢足球,他几乎不会受伤,但到了三十岁中旬时,他的左膝开始出现问题.一天,他在家里的花园干活时,他感觉到膝盖里有些东西被撕裂了.约翰的家庭医生让他去看矫形外科医生,矫形外科医生怀疑他膝盖内的软骨垫是由关节炎引起的撕裂,X光显示骨头完好无损.而后,他做了一个利用主孔手术来把碎裂的软骨和光滑的骨头整合的关节镜手术.约翰膝盖上还留有两个小伤口已标明关节镜的插入位置,但他的恢复还很缓慢.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
约翰踢了很多橄榄球作为少年和作为一个年轻人。他是主要无伤害, 但在他中间30s 他开始有困难与他的左膝盖。当在家工作在庭院里一天, 他感觉某事撕毁在膝盖里面。 John's GP 提到他对怀疑的一位矫形外科医生约翰有是一个软骨垫在骨头之间在膝盖的被撕毁的半月板。X-射线没有显露骨头损伤。arthroscope 操作进行使用匙孔手术整理被撕毁的软骨和使光滑在骨头的表面。约翰有二个微小的创伤在他的膝盖...
在线翻译 不求人 http://www.netat.net/ / 部分单词可能翻译不太准确,可以单独查一下约翰起到了不少足球少年和一位年轻男子. 他主要是伤免,但他在中旬三十年代,他开始有麻烦,与他的左膝. 虽然工作在园在家一天,他感到有些催泪内膝. 约翰的家庭医生转介他往矫形外科医生约翰怀疑有...
约翰在青少年和壮年时,已经踢过不少场足球了,以前他基本上没有受什么伤,但当他三十四、三十五岁时,他的左膝开始出现了问题。有一天当他在家里的花园里干活时,他感到有什么东西剧烈地撕扯着他的膝盖。他的全科医生给他推荐了一位矫形外科医生,那位医生怀疑他膝盖里骨头之间的软骨裂开了,不过照了X光后却没有发现骨头受损。于是医生给他实施矫形手术,用钥匙孔(特殊的医疗器械)来治疗他撕裂的软骨,并光滑骨头表...
扫描下载二维码While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Please consider turning it on!
This work could have adult content. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.
In a world where Sentinels and Guides are known and their bond is unbreakable Tony, a Guide, is ready to do everything in his power to take home the Avengers, no matter how much that will hurt.
Bookmarks:> 【答案带解析】句子翻译:每题3分,共15分 1.我们俩都不知道这个问题的答案。 _______...
句子翻译:每题3分,共15分1.我们俩都不知道这个问题的答案。___________________________________________________________________2.如果你运气好的话,你会免费获得一张音乐会的门票。___________________________________________________________________3.我的电脑出毛病了。我打算找人修一下。___________________________________________________________________4.他说他以前从未看过一场令人如此兴奋的比赛。________________________________________________________________5.我妈希望我毕业后在这家公司找到一份好工作。________________________________________________________________ 
1.Neither of us knows the answer to the question.
2.If you are lucky enough, you will get a concert ticket for free.
3.There is something wrong with my computer. I am going to ask soneone to fix...
考点分析:
考点1:汉译英
基本句型 :&
主谓结构 & &主系表结构 & &主谓宾结构 & & 主谓+双宾语结构 & 主谓+复合宾语结构 &there be 结构 &&
& & &英语高考并无汉译英试题,我们为什麽还要练?
& & &中国人学英语不是为了实现中英文的互相转换吗?培养学生在讲英语的国家的生存能力难道是中国基础教育的任务吗?&
& & &汉译英能力的提高,定会促进英语书面表达能力的提高。因为,当我们做翻译练习时,始终会对中英文的差别保持警觉,而这正是学习外语的最佳心理状态。要知道,鹦鹉学舌,事倍功半。而当今的外语教学完全排斥母语和翻译的做法是不对的。我们可不要做 throw out the baby with the bath water 的傻事了。
相关试题推荐
单词填空:(根据中文或句意,每题1分,共10分)1.I don’t think it is _________ for you to get there alone . (危险)2.You’ll feel much _________ if you do more exercise . (健康)3.The watches are one of
those _______( 英雄)over there.4.It’s our
________ to help you . (乐意)5.My clothes are_______(熨烫)by my mother every day.6.__________(任何事)is not difficult if you put your heart into it.7.If you are on the plane,you will find the houses ____(在下面)look small.8.We go to school every day _______
Saturday and Sunday.9.The Great Wall is one of the seven _______ of the world . 10.Earth will be too ______ to live on
Humans have made so much rubbish. 
There are about fifteen hundred languages in the world。But only a few of them are very important.English is one of these.Many people use it,not only in England and the USA,but also in other parts of the world.About 200,000,000 people speak it as their own language.It is difficult to say how many peopie are learning it as a foreign language.Many millions of people are trying to do so.Is it easy or difficult to learn English?Different people may have different answers.Have you ever noticed ads(广告)of this kind in the newspapers or magazines?“Learn English in six weeks,or give your money back…”,“easy and funny…”,“Our records and tapes help you master English in a month”.Of course,it never happened quite like this.
The only language that seems easy to learn is t11e mother tongue.We should remember that we all learned our own language well when we were children.If we could 1ea m English in thesame way,it would not seem so difficult.Think of what a small child does.He 1istens lo what people say.He tries what he hears.
So,it is hard to say that learning English is easy.We must do a Iot ofpractice.And practice needs great effort and takes much time.Good teachers,records,tapes,books,and dictionaries will be helpful,but they cannot do the student’s work for him.1.How many languages are very important in the world?A.A few.
C.About 1,500.
D.Many.2.How does the writer like the ads in the newspapers or magazines?A.He thinks the ads very expensive.B.He thinks the ads are true.C.It never happened quite like what the ads said.D.He believes“Learn English in six weeks,or give your money back.”3.Which language is easy to learn?A.English.
B.Chinese.
C.Japanese
D.The mother language. 
Last Tuesday, after doing all the family shopping in town, I wanted to have a rest before catching the train. So I bought a newspaper and some chocolate and went into a station coffee shop with long tables to sit at. I put my heavy bag down on the floor, put the newspaper and chocolate on the table to keep a place, and went to get a cup of coffee.
When I came back with my coffee, there was someone sitting near to me. It was one of those strange-looking young men, with dark glasses, torn clothes, and long hair. But I wasn't surprised at such a young man. What surprised me most was that he had started to eat my chocolate!
I was rather uneasy about him, but I didn't want to get into trouble. I just looked down at the front page of the newspaper and took a bit of chocolate. The boy looked at me. Then he took a second piece of my chocolate. I could hardly believe it. Still I didn't say anything. When he took a third one, I felt
more angry than uneasy. I thought, "Well, I shall have the last piece." And I got it.
The boy gave me a strange look and then stood up. As he left, he shouted out, "This woman is crazy!" Everyone looked at me. That was embarrassing(令人难堪) enough. But it was worse when I finished my coffee and ready to leave. It wasn't my chocolate I had eaten a moment before. Mine was just under my newspaper.1.The woman telling the story went to town to_______.A. catch the trainB. buy some chocolate and coffeeC. have a restD. do some shopping for her family2.The woman was not happy because_______.A. the train was lateB. she was afraid of the young manC. she thought the chocolate was hersD. she couldn't find her coffee3.According to the story, who got angry at last?A. The young man
B. The woman
C. Neither of them
D. Both of them4.The woman found she had made a mistakeA. just after she saw the young man next to herB. when the young man was leavingC. after she finished reading her newspaperD. right before she was about to leave the coffee shop 
Dukuly Dogbah, a 14-year-old Liberian(利比亚的) boy, grew up in a war. He was born in the same year the Liberian war started. Since then fighting between the government forces and the rebel armies has not stopped.
Dukuly is one of around 10,000 child soldiers in Liberia. At 10, Dukuly lost contact with his family in the war and had to fight for the rebels. During the war he learnt to kill people with guns. He has killed many people and seen many of his friends die. “You have to," he said, "because it is war."
Lots of children had to join the army. Some did it out of their own will. They thought they would be safe with a gun. The army leaders use child soldiers because they are easy to control and do not get paid much.
Child soldiers do terrible things. Most of them take drugs. “I cannot control myself because it makes me brave," Dukuly said.
There are 120,000 child soldiers in Africa and 300,000 around the world. Many child soldiers die and nobody cares for them. According to a United Nation's report, 23 armies in the world use children. Some African and Asian countries often use child soldiers. Myanmar(缅甸) has the highest number of child soldiers in their army:
around 50,000. Most of the child soldiers are under 18 years of age and the youngest is only 7 years old.
The UN has called for the protection of children in war. The UN Children's Fund wants African countries to ban(禁止) child soldiers. Many UN organizations are trying to take child soldiers away from war and send them back to school.1.Dukuly was born when
.A. the Liberian war startedB. his family were killed in the warC. he lost touch with his familyD. the government armies caught him2.The following are the reasons for so many child soldiers EXCEPT_______.A. they are easy to controlB. they don't get much paidC. having a gun makes them feel safeD. they like to do terrible things.3.There are
child soldiers all over the world.A.120.000
D.50,0004.According to the last two paragraphs,we know that the UN
.A. has calle for people to protect children in warB. has banned African countries from having child soldiersC. has sent those child soldiers back to schoolD. has taken the child soldiers under 7 away from war 
Started in 1636, Harvard University is the oldest of all the colleges and universities in the United States. Yale, Princeton, Columbia and Dartmouth were opened soon after Harvard.
In the early years, these schools were nearly the same. Only young men went to college. All the students studied the same subjects, and everyone learned Latin and Greek. Little was known about science. And few people knew that one kind of school could teach everything that was known about the world. When the students graduated, most of them became ministers or teachers.
In 1782, Harvard started a medical school for young men who wanted to become doctors. Later, lawyers could study in Harvard's law school. In 1825, besides Latin and Greek, Harvard began to teach modern languages, such as French and German. Soon it began to teach American history.
As knowledge increased, Harvard and other colleges began to teach many new subjects. Students were allowed to choose the subjects that interested them. Today, there are many different kinds of colleges and universities. Most of them are made up of smaller schools that deal with special fields of learning. There's so much to learn that one kind of school can't offer all.1.In the early years, people learned_______ in colleges.A. science
B. medicine
D. Latin and Greek2.Most of college graduates became_______ in the early years.A. lawyers B. doctors
C. ministers or teachers
D. businessmen3.Which of the following is TRUE according to passage?A. In the early years, everyone can go to colleges.B. In 1782, Harvard began to teach German.C. More and more courses were taught in college with the improvement of knowledge.D. In the early years, different colleges majored in different fields.4.Nowadays college students_______.A. can learn everything they are interested inB. learn the same subjectsC. must learn Latin and GreekD. go to different smaller schools 
题型:翻译
难度:压轴
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.SparkNotes: The Good Earth: Chapters 10–13
& Chapters 10–13
Pearl S. Buck
Analysis of Major Characters
Summary & AnalysisChapters 10&13
Share this Sparknote
Summary: Chapter 10
Carrying his old father on his back,
way through the town with his family. As he walks through the town, Wang
Lung is bitter at the gods for their failure to help him, and refuses
to turn to acknowledge the statues commemorating the gods. He hears
of a &firewagon,& or train, that can take his family south more
quickly than they could walk. Everywhere in town, crowds are assembling
to go south in search of food. Outside the crumbling House of Hwang,
a tattered group of starving men curses the Hwangs, who drink wine
while people are starving. Wang and his family join the throng traveling
to the train station, and though Wang Lung distrusts the loud, massive
firewagon, he and his family board the train and travel away from
the village.
Summary: Chapter 11
On the train, Wang Lung tries to learn what life will
be like in the south. Some men teach him how to beg, but Wang Lung
is distraught at the prospect of begging and hopes that he will
be able to find work. When they reach their destination, Wang Lung&s
family purchases mats to build a hut and goes to the public kitchens
to buy cheap rice gruel. They are forbidden to carry any of the
food home out of concern that the wealthy are using it to feed their
and the two boys are forced to earn money by begging.
Wang Lung finds a job pulling a rickshaw, and, with effort, he is
able to earn enough money to feed his family. Over time, he learns
how to haggle for a good price. At first the family is discouraged.
Even though Wang Lung works and the others beg, they can do no more
than earn enough money to eat. They feel like foreigners in their
own country until they see the Westerners living in the city, who
are more foreign than they are.
Summary: Chapter 12
Wang Lung hears young men in the streets speaking about
the necessity of revolution. The city is filled with signs of wealth,
yet there is a despairing multitude of people who live on the border
of starvation. O-lan has begun to allow the children to steal, knowing
that this may be the only way they can get enough food. One day
Wang Lung returns home to find his wife cooking a piece of pork,
the first piece of meat they have had since killing their ox. However,
when his younger son brags that he stole the meat, O-lan is upset.
He allows his family to eat the pork, but will not eat it himself.
After dinner, he beats his son for stealing. Wang begins to long
for a return to his home and the land.
Summary: Chapter 13
The older poor people in the city accept their lot without
complaining, but the young men are growing restless. They increasingly speak
of revolt. O-lan is again pregnant. When planting time approaches,
the family does not have the money to go home or buy seed. Wang
Lung is desperate to leave the city and return home, and he tells
himself that he will be able to do so eventually. O-lan remarks
that they have nothing to sell but their daughter. She says she
would be willing to sell their daughter into slavery for Wang Lung&s
sake, since he wants to return home so much. Wang Lung recoils at
the thought because he is fond of his daughter. Still, he is tempted
by the idea. He moans aloud, torn between his love for his daughter
and his love for the land. A man in a nearby hut hears his cry,
and they begin talking. The man comments that there are always ways
to level the discrepancy between rich and poor. Revolution seems
to be in the air.
Analysis: Chapters 10&13
The difficult months in the city strengthen Wang Lung&s
love of the land and of hard work. Wang Lung has been raised to
believe that diligence and frugal living pay off in the end. He
is not attracted to he prefers the backbreaking
labor of pulling a rickshaw around the city. When his sons begin
to steal, he is more determined than ever to return to his land
and earn an honest living.
As she has done throughout the novel, O-lan once again
proves invaluable in dealing with misfortune. She does not waste
time complaining, as Wang Lung does, but quickly educates her children
in the art of begging, even beating the children when they do not
beg effectively. She realizes that if they are to eat and survive,
they must learn to entice pedestrians to part with a few coins.
by , June 28, 2015
34 people found this helpful
by , March 24, 2016
And make question every chapter. Thank you
2 people found this helpful
by , June 08, 2017
Try out this little service
when you have some troubles with your homework
Take a Study Break! 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。