I hope you can tell me what Iwhat should i steamdo.

Sample Letter #1
I'm writing to you because you hung up on me the last time I called you. I'm not sure what I've done to upset you, but whatever it was, I'm sorry. From what other people have told me, I know I can be outspoken and sound offensive at times. I think part of the problem is that you and I were brought up in different cultures and at opposite ends of the country. What people from my corner of the world regard as honest and straightforward can be considered rude and abrasive here. It might help, though, if you would consider my intentions. I wouldn't deliberately do anything to hurt you because I'm falling in love with you. I knew that was true when I felt so wounded when you wouldn't talk to me. So please don't take offense where there was no offense intended.Although my intentions are good, it looks like I need someone with finer sensibilities to point out my blunders and teach me how to behave here. If you would be willing to take on this great challenge, we might have to spend long evenings together for me to really get the picture. Would you mind? I think that kind of arrangement would have a lot of benefits, and we could start going out together again, too. For openers, I've gotten prime tickets for "The Phantom of the Opera" in two weeks, and you know they're not easy to get. We need to make up before then so we can go see it together and find out why it's still so popular.We hit it off so well when we first went out a month ago, I know we can get over this bump in the road. I'll stop by tomorrow evening around 7 p.m. to see if we can talk about it face-to-face. Afterward, if you would just let me put my arms around you, I know I can make you feel better. Just give me the chance.
Sample Letter #2
How are things going? I haven't seen much of you lately. I'm not sure, but it seems like you're upset with me. You're not exactly out-and-out avoiding me, but every time I suggest doing something these days, you have some reason not to. And you haven't called for a few days. You could just be really busy, I guess, or maybe you have a lot on your mind with work or something else?If I've done something to offend you or hurt you, I'm sorry--really. Jan told me yesterday that you had mentioned to her I had a phone conversation with Dave the other day. I don't know if my talking to him might have upset you, but I hope not. I know we haven't known each other for very long, but ever since Jan introduced us, I've thoroughly enjoyed spending time together and getting to know you. The last month and a half has been a lot of fun because I never know what to expect when I'm with you. You have a real love for life, and I truly admire your optimism and your positive attitude. You're such a good person, so your friendship means a great deal to me. Please know that I would never do anything to intentionally cause you pain.Could we get together and talk? I'd really like to know what's on your mind these days. Maybe we could go for a walk along the beach on Saturday (I can pack a picnic lunch), or we could go to Taquito's Friday night (my treat) and maybe catch a movie afterwards. I know how you love Mexican food.What do you say? I'll call on Thursday to see how things are going and see if we can get together one of those days.Take care.
Sample Letter #3
When you walked away from me last night, I stood in the darkness for a while wondering what I had done to upset you. I know we've had our differences in the past, but we've always been able to talk them out. Usually, I have said something that you have misunderstood--maybe I'm too blunt and opinionated. If so, I truly apologize.I have replayed our conversation over and over in my head to try to identify the subject or phrase or action that went awry. Whatever it was, I'm sorry. My intention is never to offend you. I'm falling for you--I think you know that--but I'm also getting to know you. Please be patient with me as I discover the sensitive subjects and learn how to communicate on a level that does not cause offense.Please accept the flowers that I have sent along with this note. If you count them, you will see that there are 14, one for each week that we have known each other. Let's not throw that away over my blunder. Would you see me again? Would you explain to me what I have done or am doing wrong? Will you teach me how to do better? Could we pick up the pieces and start over? I promise to do better. I was hoping that you would agree to go with me to Marie's Restaurant (our first date) and then to Oklahoma! With the hope that you would say yes, I have made reservations and purchased tickets for this Saturday night.I know we can work through this. Please give me another chance. We have had such a good relationship. Let's hold onto it. I'll call you tomorrow evening. Please say you'll go out with me so we can talk face-to-face. I want to make it right. I want to take you in my arms and feel your forgiveness. If you will give me this chance, I promise to do better.
Sample Letter #4
I can tell that you're upset with me. You haven't called me in three days, and when I've tried to call you, you've had little to say and want to hang up quickly. I've thought about it and I can't figure out what I did to turn you against me. Did I do or say something wrong at the party last weekend? That's the last time I saw you. When we said goodbye, you didn't seem upset, but maybe I was just too tired to notice.If I did do something, I'm really sorry. I can honestly say that I didn't mean to hurt you or offend you in any way. I love you. I hate it when you're unhappy with me. Could we please meet so you can tell me if I did something that bothered you? If it's not me and something else is bothering you that you haven't told me about, maybe we could have dinner and talk. I want to get everything out in the open and come to some kind of an understanding. If you're interested, we could go to a hockey game afterwards and just have some fun.Please think about it.
Related Articles
Related Resources
Get our entire collection of letters and step-by-step tutorials
that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
Or let our
guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective love letter.
Print your love letter and send it!
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
$19.99Download
2,200 Letters
500 Topics
Windows Download
Windows CD $24.99
$29.99Download
3.001 Letters
560 Topics
Windows Download
Windows CD $29.99
$34.99Download
4,001 Letters
1,206 Topics
Windows Download
Windows CD $34.99
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)邦阅客户端
客户目标价格太低,怎么办?
浏览:&157
基本上90%的客户会有还价的要求,怎么面对客户的还价,我做了以下的接招总结。当然在具体的业务操作中还要,具体问题具体分析!(看的人多回的人少,郁闷个个copy完就走)
&以退为进:这个价格我们也能做,但是如果按这个价格做的话,质量会有所下降,请客户考虑! Example : we can also accept
&price at USD 200 .however , the quality will be lowed than the one I
have introduced to you at price USD 220 .pls considerate it !
&, I would like to tell you . we can even accept the price lower than
USD 200 . it is another model XX. The offer of this model is USD 175 .
Only adjudge from the appearance . they are very similar . but they are
completely of quality . they difference between the two model are listed
&as following :
the price difference is USD 20 . and we can
supply you one year guarantee . So could you tell me what you and your
customers should pay the super quality ? what is the result of the
20/360=????
The reason why I have not introduce the products priced
USD 175 originally is that I think the quality is the heart of the
products . if your customer would like to do business with you is not
depend on the price , just depend on the quality。if you can search a
products of high quality , they will do not care too much about the
第一步,明确告诉客户我们也能做这个价格,但质量会有所不同。
第二步,如果可能推荐类似但价格比较低的产品。如果可能要比客户的目标价格低,至少是要等于。
第三步,让他自己考虑选择那一个产品。将两个产品的不同之处罗列出来。可以将差价除于产品的保质期限,那样会得到一个很小的数字,记得,这个数字让客户自己算,他会觉得和你在几个美分上计较很可笑。
第四步,解释一下为什么以前没有把那个低价格的产品介绍给他。尽量让客户感觉你是在为他的长期生意着想。
适用度:基本上对所有的客户合适
刺激:我们正在和你们国家的最大的该产品的进口商合作.我们给他的也是这个价格
&: dear sir , we have already carefully considerated your
counter-proposal . however , I am very regret that I can not accept your
&price . Actually , we have already exported many containers to xx . we
have very good cooperation ship with XX company , which is one of the
biggest importer of XX products .
Now , this company import around X containers from us every month .
you are our new customer , and your trial order is not very big . however , you share the same price with this company。
I have enclosed the B/L copy of this company’s order , pls kindly check.
&we hope that you can accept our last offer . I have enclosed the P/I
for your confirmation again . pls kindly keep us informed if you have
paid deposit payment , so that we can arrange production asap .
第一步,明确告诉客户我们不能接受这个价格
第二步,我们给某某公司的也是这个价格(确认该公司确实比较大,至少要比还价的这家公司大)。他已经买了很多货了。而你是第一次买,量也并不大(潜台词:我给你这个价格已经够对得起你了,你就别还了)。
第三步,为使对方相信可以将该国大公司的提单COPY件,合同COPY件,或者是OEM的话,产品照片放在附件中。
第四步,将合同付上要求确认。
适用度:该市场上已经有比较大的客户,有一定的局限h
3哭穷:原材料上涨,退税降低,利润本身已经很低了……
&dear friend , we have already carefully considerated your
counter-proposal . however , I am very regret that I can not accept your
Actually , I have already given you the best offer , it leave us with only the smallest of margins .
As you known , now the market is very competitive .
the raw material of the XX products has been increased , I think you have already heard from other suppliers .
&the drawback of the XX products will be 11% instead original 13% . so
it is we do not make concession , it is our government can not let us
give you concession again .
we hope that you can understand our situation clearly , and accept our best offer .
第一步,明确告诉客户我们不能接受这个价格
第二步,分析原因
第三步,希望接受我们的最后报价
适用度:价格确实已经是不能再降了,有一定的局限
邦阅是一个垂直外贸自媒体平台,为外贸个人、企业和第三方服务商提供一个新的知识分享、信息传播方式。
邦阅微信公众号:外贸这点事(waimaozhedianshi)
关注我们:
| 上海市徐汇区钦江路88号东楼605室}

我要回帖

更多关于 what should you do 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。