谁帮我翻译下这句servers are toobusy too busy,please try again later

当前位置: &
求翻译:Sorry, server is busy. Please try again later.是什么意思?
Sorry, server is busy. Please try again later.
问题补充:
对不起,服务器忙。请稍后再试。
正在翻译,请等待...
抱歉,服务器是繁忙的。 请再试试以后。
很抱歉,服务器正忙。请稍后再试。
对不起,服务器是忙碌的。请稍后重试。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!could not connect to server at the moment.please try again later. 的翻译是:无法连接到服务器 moment.please 稍后再尝试。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
could not connect to server at the moment.please try again later.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
无法连接到服务器 moment.please 稍后再尝试。
正在翻译,请等待...
不能连接到服务器,在.please尝试再以后之时。
相关内容&a不知道从什么时候起,我的生命已经不能接受你的消失。 Did not know when from, my life already cannot accept your vanishing. & a没文化,真可怕。 Does not have the culture, really fearful. & a有些孩子失去了父母,变得无家可归了! Some children have lost the parents, became is homeless!
& aGood health start with morning 身体好开始以早晨 & a时间过得真快!现在我们近两年了。 The time passes really quickly! Now our in the recent two years. & a磨砂闪点黑色、闪点白汽车改色膜
(1)优良质量。(2)专业生产贴膜。(3)厂家价格,量大优惠。 The frosting flash point black, the flash point white automobile changes countenance the membrane (1) fine quality.(2) specialized production pastes the membrane.(3) factory price, quantity big preferential benefit. & aNo,and I do not care. 正在翻译,请等待... & ahow will the world be different in the future 怎么世界在将来将是不同的 & a讨论:还有哪些环境问题? Discussion: Which environment question also has? & a我必须回去,我忘记拿我的车钥匙。 I must go back, I forgot takes my vehicle key. & aBreathing pain Breathing pain & aFavorite color eyes on a guy?
Favorite on a girl? Why? Go. 喜爱的颜色眼睛在人? 喜爱在女孩? 为什么? 去。 & aaloning! 正在翻译,请等待... & athe minister fell to the ground from the horse and really died 部长跌倒了对地面从马和真正地死了 & aSUPER ace M.D. hafo
& aSponsor not found. 主办者没找到。 & aMy cat enjoys a meal of good 我的猫享受好膳食 & a我认为你应该多和父母交流,要少接触网络游戏,这对于你的学习非常不利 I thought you should many and the parents exchange, must little contact the network game, this is extremely disadvantageous regarding yours study & a呵呵,开个小玩笑!我不找男朋友了!等您帮我介绍吧!介绍个好的哦!哈哈 正在翻译,请等待... & aToday I only do two things, breath and miss you 今天我只做二件事,呼吸并且想念您 & a导致考试不及格 Causes the test not to pass an examination & a祝福永远不属于恶魔,拥抱你,哪怕用我一生去争取! The blessing never belongs to the devil, hugs you, even if strives for with my life! & a耀你是我的男人 Yao you are my man & a执业标准 正在翻译,请等待... & ayou know what that means 您知道那的什么意味 & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!what are you busy last year 正在翻译,请等待... & a你周四几点离开?乔赛特周五早上就会走?那么我们的时间会很紧凑。恐怕没有时间讨论智能银行项目的问题,因为我们准备了很多问题想向你当面请教。如果确实没时间,那就定在下次再讨论智能银行项目的问题吧。
& ayou are a piece of shit in my eyes 您是粪片断在我的眼睛 & aunzip to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R306353. Write down this path so the executable (I.e. 正在翻译,请等待... & aCathares, la contre-enque?te : Cathares,它反对enque?te : & atrilineage normalization rate from the 1 5%seen in CALGB 9221. trilineage正常化率从1 5%seen在CALGB 9221。 & awww.bipic.net 已經將此出錯信息詳細記錄, 由此給您帶來的訪問不便我們深感歉意
& aI have already can't waste any more time 正在翻译,请等待... & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!Likes not needing the reason only to need you to be happy Likes not needing the reason only to need you to be happy & a我叫小云
& aEXCEPION GODE:WXCEPTION ACCESS-VIOLATION EXCEPION GODE :WXCEPTION ACCESS-VIOLATION & a熟练运用基本办公软件,能自行解决基础的计算机系统问题 The skilled utilization basic office software, can solve the foundation computer system problem voluntarily & a第一,如果你想有一个中文名字,姓氏应放在前,名字放在后。 First, if you want to have a Chinese name front, the surname should place, after the name places. & a真正的朋友很少 The genuine friend are very few & aWei Yang 尐 ゛ ___ | ___ ゛ 尐 Ting Yang - 韦?杨尐゛ ___
___ ゛尐铃声杨- & aBSI — British Standards Institution 正在翻译,请等待... & ais his very nice bag 正在翻译,请等待... & al have appointed your help all the more since l从那以后任命了您的帮助 & a你在你的生意里好多年了,经历太多的累了,现在银行逼迫我们做个选择,现在我们只要能生活一起就有方法生活的轻松些 You in yours business many years, the experience too many have been tired, now the bank forces us to make a choice, so long as now we can live together have relaxed which the method lives & ait is cheaper than EMS. 正在翻译,请等待... & afrom candies to furniture 从糖果到家具 & a还有2星期就是中国的春节,我担心那时候物流公司停止工作 正在翻译,请等待... & aPaper Racing 纸赛跑 & a鄄
capabilities for superior image selections, image retouching,
& aI never leave you 我从未留下您 & a鄄
your workflow.
& aothers because you did not keep that deep-sworn vow have been friends of mine
. when i clamber to the heights of
or when i grow excited with wine ,suddenly i meet your face 其他,因为您没有保持深发誓的誓愿是我的朋友。 当我攀登到高度睡眠时或,当我增长激动用酒时,我突然遇见您的面孔 & aLAMOIS BIO-ESSENCE LANOLIN CREAM LAMOIS BIO-ESSENCE羊毛脂奶油 & ai will take apologize for you i will take apologize for you & acould not connect to server at the moment.please try again later. 不能连接到服务器,在.please尝试再以后之时。 &本帖子已过去太久远了,不再提供回复功能。当前位置: &
求翻译:Error Connecting to Server.Please try again later.是什么意思?
Error Connecting to Server.Please try again later.
问题补充:
错误连接到server.please的稍后再试。
连接到服务器时出错。请稍后重试。
再连接到Server.Please尝试的错误以后。
Server.Please 错误连接稍后再试。
过后再次连接至 Server.Please 试的错误。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}