she likes it rough( ) comic books

–What is he like?- .A.He likes comic booksB.He likes his father C.He is very tall and slimD.He is a swimmer 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
–What is he like?-__________.A.He likes comic booksB.He likes his father C.He is very tall and slimD.He is a swimmer
C解析:根据上文中的句子,下文中应该选择C
科目:初中英语
来源:2012年人教版初中英语九年级下册第五单元练习卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
综合填空Reading newspapers has becoming animportant p______1 of our everyday life. Many people read newspapers a______2the first thing to do in the morning, others read newspapers as soon as theyare free during the day so that they can learn what is h______3 in the world.Sometimes, however, we do not have e______4time to read all the news carefully, so we just take a quick look at the frontpage, at other times, we may be in such a h______5 that we only have a fewminutes to look at the names of the passages.Newspapers can be found everywhere in theworld. We can get many different kinds of newspapers in the big cities, ofcourse, but in some of the mountain v______6 we can see few newspapers.Some newspapers are published o______7 aweek, but most of the newspapers are published once a day with many pages, someeven published twice a day! As you know different people e______8 readingdifferent newspapers, some like sports news, some like economic news and othersprefer short stories. They just choose what they are i______ 9 in.Today newspapers in English have thel______ 10 number of readers in the world.&
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
综合填空。&&& Reading newspapers has becoming an important p______1 of our everyday life. Many people read newspapers a______2 the first thing to do in the morning,& &others read newspapers as soon as they are free during the day so that they can learn what is h______3 in the world.&&&& Sometimes, however, we do not have e______4 time to read all the news carefully, so we just take a quick look at the front page,&&& at other times,&& we may be in such a h______5 that we only have a few minutes to look at the names of the passages.&&&& Newspapers can be found everywhere in the world. We can get many different kinds of newspapers in the big cities, of course, but in some of the mountain v______6 we can see few newspapers.&&&& Some newspapers are published o______7 a week, but most of the newspapers are published once a day with many pages,&& &some even published twice a day!&& &As you& know different&& &people e______8 reading& different newspapers, some like sports news, some like economic news and others prefer short stories. They just choose what they are i______ 9 in.&&&& Today newspapers in English have the l______ 10 number of readers in the world.
来源:期中题
题型:填空题
拼写单词,根据短文意思和所给首字母写出单词。&&&& Reading newspapers has becoming an important p______1 of our everyday life. Many people read newspapers a______2 the first thing to do in the morning, others read newspapers as soon as they arefree during the day so that they can learn what is h______3 in the world. &&&& Sometimes, however, we do not have e______4 time to read all the news carefully, so we just take a quick look at the front page, at other times, we may be in such a h______5 that we only have a few minutes to look at the names of the passages. &&&& Newspapers can be found everywhere in the world. We can get many different kinds of newspapers in the big cities, of course, but in some of the mountain v______6 we can see few newspapers. &&&& Some newspapers are published o______7 a week, but most of the newspapers are published once aday with many pages, some even published twice a day! As you know different people e______8 readingdifferent newspapers, some like sports news, some like economic news and others prefer short stories. They just choose what they are i______ 9 in. &&&& Today newspapers in English have the l______ 10 number of readers in the world.
根据下列句子中的汉语词义或首字母提示写出所缺单词的正确形式,每空一词。把答案写在题后的横线上。 1.It’s so noisy outside,1 want to know what is h _______ (发生)there.&&& 1._______ 2.The farmers are busy with rice harvest in the _______(田地).&&&&&&&&&& 2._______ 3.Mr. White t _______ (教) us English last year.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3._______ 4.You’ll _______ (错过)the first bus if you don’t hurry.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4._______ 5.Our path in life will not always be _______ (平坦).&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5._______ 6.He drew the picture well,and the teacher P _______it pretty highly.&&&&& 6._______ 7.——Do you know who i _______Chinese chess?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7._______ ——I don’t know. 8.September 10th is T _______ Day.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8._______ 9.Xuecheng attracts many t _______ from all over China every year.&&&&&&& 9._______ 10.She s _______one and a half hours doing her homework yesterday evening.10._______
根据下列句子计所给的单词的首字母或中文意思,在答题卷上按题号写出各单词的完全形式(每空限填一词) 71. There are many trees on e&&&& &side of the river. 72. It’s so noisy outside. I want to know what is h&&&&& &there. 73. “look!” said the soldier, and p&&&& &to a car passing by. 74. Can you give me some m&&&&& ? I have got a headache. 75. We will finish the work with few works and l&&&& &money. 76. China can send its TV and radio &&&&&&(节目) to the other side of the world. 77. My shoes are _____(穿)out. 78. Look! There is& a boy ____(躺)on the grass. Let’s tell him to keep off the grass. 79. The second Sunday of& May is _____(母亲)Day. 80. I want to buy a big house ____(有)a big garden for our big family.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号> 【答案带解析】 1.Jack has some comic books at home (改为...
 1.Jack has some comic books at home (改为一般疑问句)————Jack_____
______comic books at home?2.Mr Wu is our English teacher(改为否定句)Mr Wu _____ our English teacher.3.Do you often have breakfast at home?(用Kitty替换主语you改写句子)_____Kity often ______ breakfast at home?4.I want to be a singer some day .(对划线部分提问)____
_____you want to be some day?5.Is David from England?(同义句)___David ______from England ? 
1.Does have any
3.Does have
5.Does come
试题分析:
1. 用于疑问句和否定句中,根据上句中的谓语动词是第三人称单数,所以变成一般疑问句时借助助动词does,这是谓语动词要用原形,故填Does have any
3.Does have
考点分析:
考点1:句型转换
& & & & 句型转换是目前英语中考的一个常见题型,主要考查学生对不同句子结构(语法)的语言运用能力。句子结构和词汇同样是英语学习的基础。英语和汉语属两种不同的语言。句子结构自然有很大的不同。不同句子的结构掌握的越多,英语语言运用的能力就越强。如果你不能用不同的句子结构表达同一意思,你才能有运用自如的感觉。所以要学好英语。必须熟练掌握各类英语句子的基本结构和句型。同时,更多地掌握英语的句法还能提高阅读,写话,以至于听力等能力。英语中考考查句子结构题型是“按要求改写句子”。学生只要掌握英语句子的基本结构和单词拼写,该大题得满分并不难的。
考点2:语法填空
& & & &从语法填空题的考查方式来看,主要分两类:自由填空和提示词填空。这两类考查的语言项目有所不同自由填空类,考查的语言项目主要有行文逻辑、连词、介词、关系代词、冠词等;提示词填空类,考查的语言项目主要有动词的时态语态、非谓语动词、形容词、副词、名词等。尤其对于自由填空,要求考生根据具体的语境需要而填写的使文章通顺、逻辑连贯、符合文体色彩要求的词语。很多学生接触这类题型时,不知道如何分析解答和进行填空。鉴于此笔者认为,老师可以有针对性的指导学生,分阶段地侧重要点进行语法填空教学。
相关试题推荐
 after school,
playing table tennis,
talk about,
some times a week,
table tennis matches  Andy: What do you often do
?Nick: I like
, so I often play it with friends. Andy: What other things do you like to do?Nick: We often
basketball and our favourite stars, sometimes we watch
on TV or in Wutaishan Gym. What about you?Andy: I like listening to music and reading. I usually listen to music after I finish my homework. At times I go to Jinling Library
.Nick: Me, too. I think reading is fun. 
 1.__________ (swim) is his father’s favorite sport. He often does it on Fridays.2.Jeremy Lin and LeBron Raymone James are my favourite basketball __________ (play).3.Our __________ (parent) meeting begins at 4.30p.m. Don’t be late, mum and dad.4.My mum usually goes__________ (shop) on Sunday evenings.5.Eddie does not know how __________ (look) after Hobo. 
 1.He is a new __________ /`stju:dnt / at No. 9 Middle School.2.Lucy and Lily are __________ /kla:sme?ts/
and they go home together every day3.I have a lot of new friends now, so I am very _________ (happy).4.He is __________ (确实) sorry to hear that there is much homework to do today.5.The boy plays __________ (排球) with his parents every Saturday. 
MOZIAH Bridges is only 11. He often says he is a “young and clever man”. You’ll think so if you know something about him.Bridges started making bow ties (领结) at 9 years old. He now sells them around the US both in stores and online.Two years ago, when Bridges went shopping for bow ties, he found they were all in “ugly” (丑的) black and red. He wanted a change. He learned to make ties from his grandma. His very first bow tie didn’t look nice. “It’s like something that a clown (小丑) would wear,” he said. But he kept on practicing (练习). He used (使用) colorful cloths with different pictures. “I want to make bow ties that I’ve never seen before,” he told The Huffington Post.After a few months, he succeeded (成功). His family and friends liked his ties. Then the boy started selling them to more people. He named his ties Mo’s Bows. He has made about $30,000 (183,000 yuan). In his own words, Bridges says his business is “so important because it’s me. I’m starting young and that’s all that matters. And I’m handsome.”“You don’t have to wait until you’re older. If you have a dream, go for it,” said Bridges’ mother.1. When did Bridges start making bow ties?A. At the age of 11.B. At the age of 10.C. At the age of 9.D. At the age of 12.2. Where did Bridges learn to make bow ties?A. In a shop.B. From his grandma.C. At school.D. From his mother.3.Why does Bridges make bow ties?A. Because he wants to sell bow ties to more people.B. Because he likes making bow ties by himself.C. Because he wants to tell people how to make bow ties.D. Because he thinks the bow ties in the shops are very ugly.4. Which of the following statement is true about Bridges?A. When Bridges was ten, he went shopping for bow ties.B. Bridges makes bow ties with colorful cloths.C. Bridges thinks most people like his bow ties.D. Bridges’ mother doesn’t want her son to start the business like this.5. Which is the best title(标题) for the article?A. Everyone should have a dream.B. Bridges and his dream.C. Starting young.D. Bow ties. 
My English teacher is very funny. He has really long hair and wears an earring (助听器) on one ear. He likes to wear purple shirts and orange pants. He also uses all kinds of slang(俚语) words from the 1970s. When he likes something, he’ll say it’s really “groovy”(酷). I think he played the guitar in a rock band when he was young.One day, he walks into the classroom and sees that there is a new student. He asks him, “Hey, man, what’s happening?” The student is very confused, but we all laugh because we know that the teacher is just saying hello. “You’re new, aren’t you?” the teacher asks. The student is surprised and says to himself, “Is this a teacher? He looks strange.” Then he explains to all of us, “Sorry. Maybe I’m in the wrong classroom.”1. What does the writer think of his teacher?A. He laughs a lotB. He is funnyC. He is clever.D. He talks a lot2.How is the English teacher different from other teachers?A. He wears pretty clothes.B. He uses slang words and has strange looks.C. He speaks strange English.D. He has short hair.3. What does the teacher like to wear?A. A ring and purple shirts.B. Orange pants and a scarf.C. An earring and orange pants.D. Long hair and a scarf4.What did the teacher do when he was young according to the writer?A. A dancer.B. A singer.C. A guitar player.D. A policeman.5.Why is the new student confused?A. He never sees such a strange teacherB. He is afraid of the teacher.C. He doesn’t like the classroomD. He is in the wrong classroom. 
题型:句型转换
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.【图文】剑少二上unit_6__he_likes_reading_pictures_books (1)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
剑少二上unit_6__he_likes_reading_pictures_books (1)
大小:10.66MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢资源篮中还没有资源,赶紧挑选吧!
学年下学期牛津译林版(江苏省)七年级下册英语期末复习专题 阅读理解
扫一扫手机阅读更方便
预览已结束,查看全部内容需要下载哦~
扫码支付,立即下载或
七年级英语期末复习专题 阅读理解
It is my birthday today.There are a lot of presents in my room.My best present is a trip to the zoo
with my friends.All of US are very happy.
The zoo is a little far,so we don't ride our bikes.We take a bus to the ZOO.In the zoo,there are many animals(动物).But we like monkeys best.There are a lot of monkeys.They are very friendly(友好的).There is a baby monkey.It is very funny.There are old monkeys,too.I think they are very hungry(饥饿)because they eat my...[来自e网通客户端]
审核人:英语陈秀琴
扫一扫手机阅读更方便}

我要回帖

更多关于 amy likes apples 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信