幸亏的英文词组里thank you it s ok为什么要加s

& “假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换个性作文...”习题详情
140位同学学习过此题,做题成功率88.5%
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换个性作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除、或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号,并在其下面写出该加的单词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(﹨)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误以及修改均仅限一词。2.只允许修改10处,多者从(第11处起)不计分。Dear Mom, Mother’s Day is coming. I’m sorry that I am abroad and can’t send your flowers. Mom, I know I have never expressed my thank to you before. But today, at this special time, I just want tell you loudly: I love you, Mom! Thank you so much by giving me life. Thank you for all you had done for me. Mom, though I may not often say it, but I do love you. Nobody is much important than you &in my heart. Whenever I am, I will always love you. Here I sincere hope you will be happy and healthy forever ! I`m looking forward to hear from you very often.Your little girl,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Jenniferyour改为you&
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2012-陕西省三原县北城中学高三上学期第四次月考英语试题
分析与解答
习题“假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换个性作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除、或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号,并在其下面写出该加的单词。删除...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】your改为you &&&send sb sth送东西给某人;其中的sb用宾格的形式,故使用you.【小题2】thank改为thanks &&&&固定词组thanks to….对…的感激。【小题3】tell 前加 to&&&&&&&&固定词组want to do sth想要做某事【小题4】by改为for &&&&&&&&&固定词组thank sb for sth因为…感谢某人【小题5】had改为have&&&&&&本文只表示到现在为止已经完成,故使用一般现在时。【小题6】去掉though或者but皆可以&though与but不能连用,故要删除其中之一。【小题7】把much改为more或在其后加more& Much修饰比较级。【小题8】Whenever改为Wherever /Whatever 句意:无论我在那里…我都会爱你。Whenever无论何时的语义与句子不搭配。【小题9】sincere-sincerely&&&&用副词sincerely做状语修饰整个句子。【小题10】hear-hearing&&&&&&& to是介词,后面接动名词的形式。
考查考生在上下文中运用语法的能力,要特别注意固定的词组或者句型和名词的单复数形式以及时态。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换个性作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除、或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号,并在其下面写出该加的...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换个性作文...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换个性作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除、或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号,并在其下面写出该加的单词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(﹨)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误以及修改均仅限一词。2.只允许修改10处,多者从(第11处起)不计分。Dear Mom, Mother’s Day is coming. I’m sorry that I am abroad and can’t send your flowers. Mom, I know I have never expressed my thank to you before. But today, at this special time, I just want tell you loudly: I love you, Mom! Thank you so much by giving me life. Thank you for all you had done for me. Mom, though I may not often say it, but I do love you. Nobody is much important than you in my heart. Whenever I am, I will always love you. Here I sincere hope you will be happy and healthy forever ! I`m looking forward to hear from you very often.Your little girl,Jennifer”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换个性作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除、或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号,并在其下面写出该加的单词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(﹨)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误以及修改均仅限一词。2.只允许修改10处,多者从(第11处起)不计分。Dear Mom, Mother’s Day is coming. I’m sorry that I am abroad and can’t send your flowers. Mom, I know I have never expressed my thank to you before. But today, at this special time, I just want tell you loudly: I love you, Mom! Thank you so much by giving me life. Thank you for all you had done for me. Mom, though I may not often say it, but I do love you. Nobody is much important than you in my heart. Whenever I am, I will always love you. Here I sincere hope you will be happy and healthy forever ! I`m looking forward to hear from you very often.Your little girl,Jennifer”相似的习题。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英文中谢谢的表达方法一共有几种?除了Thank you,cheers,ta还有其他单词或者词组表达谢谢的意思吗?
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Thanks Thank you Thanks a lotThank you very muchThank you so muchThank you allMany thanksthx thanks Much obligedProfuse thanksProfuse gratitudeHow can I thank you enough?; How can I ever thank you?; I am greatly indebted to you.; I am grateful to you.; I'm thankful to you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码thank的音标/拼音|thank的翻译|thank的用法|thank的短语、同/反义词 - 在线英语词典
在上面的搜索框内输入单词,点击搜索,就可以找到相应单词的音标、发音、词形变化、中文释义、同义词、反义词、例句。
在线英语字典
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
[ θæŋk ]
动词过去式: thanked 过去分词: thanked 现在分词: thanking 第三人称单数: thanks
的翻译、解释
int. [-s]谢谢
vt.&n. 感谢
1. I don't know how I can possibly thank you enough.&& 我不知道该怎样来感谢你才好。
2. Thank you all the same.&& 不管怎样还是要谢谢你。
短语、同/反义词、词语用法、缩略词
与thank相似词语作为喜欢英语音乐的你,是否时常有这样的烦扰:歌到唱时方恨少,对于喜欢的歌曲,想唱却记不住歌词;或是读不来那些绕口的单词。那么恭喜你今天遇到了我。我将为大家找出那些好听好学又歌词简单的英文歌曲。PS。楼主的英文不咋地,但这些基本都是能背下来的.作为喜欢英语音乐的你,是否时常有这样的烦扰:歌到唱时方恨少,对于喜欢的歌曲,想唱却记不住歌词;或是读不来那些绕口的单词。那么恭喜你今天遇到了我。我将为大家找出那些好听好学又歌词简单的英文歌曲。PS。楼主的英文不咋地,但这些基本都是能背下来的.
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 更多
  You Are My Sunshine
你就是我的阳光     The other night dear, as I lay sleeping亲爱的,又是一个晚上,我渐渐睡去   I dreamed I held you in my arms在梦境中我把你拥入怀中   But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken亲爱的,可当我醒来,我又弄糟了   So I hung my head and I cried. 我哭泣,我又陷入了这感情的难题   You are my sunshine, my only sunshine你就是我的阳光,我唯一的阳光   You make me happy when skies are gray 当天空乌云密布时是你使我快乐   You’ll never know dear, how much I love you亲爱的,你从未明了,我是多么的爱你   Please don’t take my sunshine away请别带走我的阳光   I’ll always love you and make you happy, 如果你的言语一贯如一   If you will only say the same. 我会一直爱你,让你快乐   But if you leave me and love another, 可是若你离开了我,爱上了他人   You’ll regret it all some day: 你就会懊悔所有那些一起的时光   You are my sunshine, my only sunshine你就是我的阳光,我唯一的阳光   You make me happy when skies are gray当天空乌云密布时是你使我快乐   You’ll never know dear, how much I love you亲爱的,你从未明了,我是多么的爱你   Please don’t take my sunshine away请别带走我的阳光   You told me once, dear, you really loved me亲爱的,曾经你告诉过我,你真的爱着我   And no one else could come between. 并且没有其他人可以介入我们之间   But not you’ve left 可是没有,你留下了我爱上了他人  You have shattered all of my dreams: 是你粉碎了我所有的美梦   You are my sunshine, my only sunshine你就是我的阳光,我唯一的阳光   You make me happy when skies are gray当天空乌云密布时是你使我快乐   You’ll never know dear, how much I love you亲爱的,你从未明了,我是多么的爱你   Please don’t take my sunshine away 请别带走我的阳光   In all my dreams, dear, you seem to leave me 亲爱的,在我所有的梦境中,你似乎离开了我   When I awake my poor heart pains. 当我从痛苦贫乏的内心醒来   So when you come back and make me happy 因此,当你回到我的身边,再次使我快乐时   I’ll forgive you dear, I’ll take all the blame. 亲爱的,我将原谅你,我会接受所有对我的责罚   You are my sunshine, my only sunshine你就是我的阳光,我唯一的阳光   You make me happy when skies are gray当天空乌云密布时是你使我快乐   You’ll never know dear, how much I love you亲爱的,你从未明了,我是多么的爱你  Please don’t take my sunshine away请别带走我的阳光    
  Santa Monica     In Santa Monica, in the winter time, 在圣塔 莫尼卡,在冬季   The lazy streets so undemanding 懒散的街道是如此的纵容   I walk into the crowd 我走进人群   In Santa Monica, you get your coffee from The coolest places on the promenade   在圣塔 莫尼卡,你从舞会最寒冷的地方拿着你的咖啡   Where people dress just so 那里人们穿着如此迷人   Beauty so unavoidable, everywhere you turn Its there 你转身的每个地方,就是那里   I sit and wonder what am I doing here? 我坐着想着我到底在做什么?   But on the telephone line I am anyone 然而在电话里我可以是任何人   I am anything I want to be 任何事物   I could be a super model or Norman Mailer 我可以是超级模特或是诺曼第的邮递员   And you wouldnt know the difference 而你不会知道它的不同   Or would you? 或者你知道?   In Santa Monica, all the people got modern names 在圣塔 莫尼卡,人们都有一个时髦的名字   Like Jake or Mandy 像杰克或曼蒂   And modern bodies too 还有现代的身躯   In Santa Monica, on the boulevard, 在圣塔 莫尼卡,在林荫大道上   Youll have to dodge those in-line skaters 你不得不躲开那些横冲直撞的溜冰者   Or theyll knock you down 否则他们会把你撞倒   I never felt so lonely, 我从未感到如此孤独   Never felt so out of place 从未感到如此与世界脱离   I never wanted something more than this 我从未这么渴望过一件事   But on the telephone line I am anyone 然而在电话里我可以是任何人   I am anything I want to be 任何事物   I could be a super model or Norman Mailer 我可以是超级模特或是诺曼第的邮递员   And you wouldnt know the difference 而你不会知道它的不同   On the telephone line, I am any height 在电话里我可以是我想要的任何高度,   I am any age I want to be 任何年龄   I could be a caped crusader, or space invader 我可以是披着披肩的十字军,或是太空入侵者   And you wouldnt know the difference 而你不会知道它的不同   Or would you? 或者,你知道?  
  Young for you   sunday’s coming i wanna drive my car
周末,我希望开着车   to your apartment with present like a star
带着恒星般的礼物来到你门前   forecaster said the weather may be rainy hard
预报说,今天会有暴雨   but i know the sun will shine for us
但是我知道,阳光会照耀着我们   oh lazy seagull fly me from the dark
哦,懒散的海鸥从黄昏中向我飞来  i dress my jeans and feed my monkey banana
我穿着牛仔,用香蕉喂着猴子   then i think my age how old,skyline how far
我在想我有多大,地平线有多远   or we need each other in california
在加利福尼亚我们彼此需要  you show me your body before night comes down
黄昏降临前,你向我展示你的身体   i touch your face and promise to stay ever young
我抚摸你的脸庞,许诺我们永远年轻   on this ivory beach we kissed so long
在这篇象牙色的海滩上我们长久的亲吻   it seems that the passion’s never gone
就象激情永不消退一样   you sing me your melody and i feel so please你向我展示悦耳的歌喉,我感觉如此的愉悦   i want you to want me to keep your dream
我想你应该让我经营你的梦   together we’ll run wild by a summer symphony
我们在夏季的交响乐中疯狂的奔跑   this is what we enjoyed not a fantasy
这就是我们的享受,而非幻想  the tin-man’s surfing i wanna try my luck
锡人的冲浪我想试试我的运气  to the top of tide rip like just have some drugs
到顶部如潮水撕裂只是有一些药物   i know you have no blame for my proud moonish heart
我知道你有没有责备我那骄傲和多变的心   the golden beatnik park
这个坠落的乐园  oh diamond seashore drag me from the yard
噢钻石海岸我拖到院子里  incredible sunward i watch as you’re in photograph
令人难以置信的山河我看着你的照片  for camera your smile’s so sweet,palm trees’ so lush
画面中你的微笑如此甜美,棕榈树如此青翠  would you believe my honey it’s califoniahttp
你会相信我亲爱的,这的califoniahttp   
  额,没人喜欢?悲惨的我
  我在期待 好听好学,单词又简单的英文歌曲    会不会有                                      ABC这首.....
  哼,没人看我自己看  -----------------------------------------------  To you
    In the rain Im standing here
在雨中这里站立  Im all alone and missing you
所有单独和想念你  I never want to let you go that way
我从未要让您走那边  In the rain Im all alone
在雨中所有单独  Running in the rain for you
跑在雨中为您  I wanna give my life to you to you
我想要给我的生命给您给您  I remember the days when happy and so gay
我记得天,当愉快和很快乐  I remember the days we lived in perfect harmony
我记得我们在完善和谐居住的时侯  For so many times I let you down
在我让您的许多次击倒  So many times I made you cry 许多次我使您哭泣  never
meant to be that way
未曾意味是那个方式  I only want to say for so many times I let you down
我只想要说为我让您的许多次击倒  So many times I made you cry
许多次我使您哭泣  never
meant to be that way
未曾意味是那个方式  I only want to say some my love to you
我只想要对您说一些我的爱给您  
  爪!必须爪!
    作者:大丸子就是狮子头 回复日期: 16:24:51 
  ----------------------------------------------------------  话说我在学校的时候,隔壁小学经常在播放,我还挺喜欢的。  I can say My ABC
  原唱的我唱不上去,然后听到左溢小朋友的,我才发现,啊,原来那么好唱  ---------------------------------------------------------------------  Firefly     When I said go I never meant away 当我说离开时我从不打算离开     You ought to know the freaky games we play 你应该知道我们玩的任性游戏     Could you forgive and learn how to forget 你可以原谅而且学习该如何忘记吗     Hear me as I’m calling out your name 听到我呼唤你名字的时候     Firefly come back to me 萤火虫飞回我身边     make the night as bright as day 使夜晚像白天一样明亮     I’ll be looking out for you 我会凝视着你     Tell me that you’re lonely too 告诉我你也很孤单     Firefly come lead me on 萤火虫过来指引我     follow you into the sun 跟随你接触太阳     that’s the way it ought to be 我们应当这样做     Firefly come back to me 萤火虫飞回我身边     You and me 你和我     we shared a mistery 我们分享朦胧的感觉     We were so close 我们是如此接近     like honey to the bee 像是一对亲密的蜜蜂     And if you tell me how to make you understand 而且如果你告诉我该如何使你了解     I’m minor in a major kind a way 就能让我在混乱中找到属于自己的路     Firefly come back to me 萤火虫飞回我身边     make the night as bright as day 使夜晚像白天一样明亮     I’ll be looking out for you 我会凝视着你     Tell me that you’re lonely too 告诉我你也很孤单     Firefly come lead me on 萤火虫过来指引我     follow you into the sun 跟随你接触太阳     that’s the way it ought to be 我们应当这样做     Firefly come back to me 萤火虫飞回我身边     Fly firefly through the sky 萤火虫飞越天空     come and play with my desire 过来与我的渴望嬉戏     Don’t be long,don’t ask why 不要太久,不要问为什么     I can’t wait another night 我不可以等到下一个夜晚     Wait another night 等到下一个夜晚     Don’t be long 不要太久     Fire...fly 萤火...虫     Firefly come back to me 萤火虫飞回我身边     make the night as bright as day 使夜晚像白天一样明亮     I’ll be looking out for you 我会凝视着你     Tell me that you’re lonely too 告诉我你也很孤单     Firefly come lead me on 萤火虫过来指引我     follow you into the sun 跟随你接触太阳     that’s the way it ought to be 我们应当这样做     Firefly come back to me 萤火虫飞回我身边  
  好像要来点解说。you are my sunshine.很清新的一首歌曲,挺适合在清晨起床的时候哼唱。我都是边刷牙边开着手机播放这首,心情真的会格外的好
  首推 You raise me up  就这么几句歌词,简单好记,调子也简单!
  Santa Monica 是越听越有味道的那种,或许第一遍没感觉,但我相信一旦你喜欢上了,你连续听上个三天都不会烦。尤其从on the telephone 开始,超级好听。其实前面也不错,算是另外一番感觉了
    作者:kangkang_af 回复日期: 16:33:23 
      首推 You raise me up    就这么几句歌词,简单好记,调子也简单!  --------------------------------------------------------  这首我每次都跳过的,罪过。可能以前听太多了吧
  kate havnevik - solo      歌词旋律都很简单,英语课的唱歌赛就选用这个,好学    I know it’s late but i wanted to call?  我知道现在很晚了,可是我还是想打电话  Now everything is fine  现在每件事都很好?  There’s nothing wrong  没什么不对头的?  Just needed to talk  我只是需要和人说话?  I hoped you would answer this time  我希望你这次能接电话?  ’Cos I’m so low?  因为我太难过了  Everyone’s speeding?  每个人都走得越来越快  but I’m still going slow  我却还是走得很慢?  And I’m so low?  我太难过  Everyone glows  每一个人都兴高采烈  I see love affairs  我看得到那些风流韵事?  Everywhere?  ——到处都是  But no-one will do  但没人会这样?  But you?  可是你就是这样  I know it’s late but i wanted to call?  我知道现在很晚了,可是我还是想打电话  Now everything is fine  现在每件事都很好?  There’s nothing wrong  没什么不对头的?  Just needed to talk  我只是需要和人说话?  I hoped you would answer this time  我希望你这次能接电话?  ’Cos I’m so low?  因为我太难过了  Everyone’s speeding?  每个人都走得越来越快  but I’m still going slow  我却还是走得很慢?  And I’m so low?  我太难过  Everyone glows  每一个人都兴高采烈  I see love affairs  我看得到那些风流韵事?  Everywhere?  ——到处都是  But no-one will do  但没人会这样?  But you?  可是你就是这样      
  这首不解释,听英语的都知道,不怎么听英语的应该也知道,太好唱了  ---------------------------------------------------------  My love 吾爱  An empty street 空寂的街道  An empty house 空寂的房间  A hole inside my heart 空寂的思念深藏在我的心中  I’m all alone 孤孤单单  The rooms are getting smaller 无尽的孤寂压迫着我  I wonder how 我想知道怎样  I wonder why 我想知道是何原因  I wonder where they are 我想知道他们的归属  The days we had 我们在一起的时光  The songs we sang together 我们共同吟唱的歌曲  Oh yeah 哦 耶  And oh my love 还有你 吾爱  I’m holding on forever 我始终坚持着  Reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是哪样遥不可及  So I say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求  And hope my dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿  Where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 吾爱  Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭  To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方  Where the fields are green to see you once again, my love 那儿有翠绿的草原还有你醉人的眼神 吾爱    I try to read 我尝试阅读  I go to work 我尽力工作  I’m laughing with my friends 我和我的朋友逍遥狂欢  But I can’t stop to keep myself from thinking Oh no 但这一切都不能阻止我的幻想 哦  I wonder how 我想知道怎样  I wonder why 我想知道是何原因  I wonder where they are 我想知道他们的归属  The days we had 我们在一起的时光  The songs we sang together Oh yeah 我们共同吟唱的歌曲  And oh my love 还有你 吾爱  I’m holding on forever 我始终坚持着  Reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是哪样遥不可及  So I say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求  And hope my dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿  Where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 吾爱  Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭  To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方  Where the fields are green to see you once again 还有翠绿的草原上飘扬的你  To hold you in my arms 我想包紧你  To promise you my love 我向你保证 吾爱  To tell you from the heart 我决不是在撒谎  You’re all I’m thinking of 你是我所想的一切    I’m reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是哪样遥不可及  So I say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求  And hope my dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿  Where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 吾爱  Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭  To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方  Where the fields are green to see you once again, my love 那儿有翠绿的草原还有你醉人的眼神 吾爱  Say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求  I dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿  Where the skies are blue to see you once again 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容  Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭  To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方  Where the fields are green to see you once again 那儿有翠绿的草原还有你醉人的眼
  作者:西楼夜 回复日期: 16:37:52   -------------------------------------------------  看了一下单词,你找的比我好。。。。
  这首歌节奏很快,如果你能把那些单词读溜,唱起来倍有成就感。。    ------------------------------------------------------  why  Standing beside you站在你的身旁  Wishing you’d always be close to me希望你可以一直离我很近  And how can I tell you我如何告诉你  Every night I see you in my dream每夜在梦里我看见你  Believe me, don’t leave me相信我,不要离开我  I would never let you go我永远不要你走  Why, why do this have to be a fantasy为什么,为什么这只能是个梦  Let’s make our love become reality让我们让爱成真  Oh how I pray for that day to come哦我多么祈祷那天的到来  When we’ll be joined together close as one那时我们将近如一体  Together close as one近如一体  I feel the passion我感受到这激情  Burning deep inside my soul在我灵魂深处燃烧  And you’re the solution你是解决它的方法  I know you’d catch me if I fall如果我坠落你会抓住我  Believe me, don’t leave me相信我,不要离开我  I would never let you go我永远不要你走  Why, why do this have to be a fantasy为什么,为什么这只能是个梦  Let’s make our love become reality让我们让爱成真  Oh how I pray for that day to come哦我多么祈祷那天的到来  When we’ll be joined together close as one那时我们将近如一体  Together as one近如一体  Believe me, don’t leave me相信我,不要离开我  I would never let you go我永远不要你走  Why, why do this have to be a fantasy为什么,为什么这只能是个梦  Let’s make our love become reality让我们让爱成真  Oh how I pray for that day to come哦我多么祈祷那天的到来  When we’ll be joined together close as one那时我们将近如一体  Together as one近如一体  
  不要让人家在这自言自语嘛,好没意思的说
  马一个
  算了,给它贴完。男女对唱,很温暖的一首歌  --------------------------------------------------  Winter in my heart  winter has come冬天已经来了   farewell to the sun太阳离得好远   it’s getting colder every single day一天比一天冷   you are not here你不在这里   can’t stand you’re not near不能忍受你不在身边   I’ll wait for you forever and I pray我会等待并为你祈祷   My Fantasy makes believe that you’re with me我仿佛相信我们还在一起   I have winter in my heart冬天在我心里   cause I miss you more than words can say因为我如此想念你以至无法言语   when nights are long and lonely without you没有你的晚上是漫长和孤独的   I have winter in my heart冬天在我心里   count the hours every single day每一天都在数着时间   that lonesome time is too sad to be true那种幽寂是那样的真实那样伤感   got winter in my heart就像冬天在我心里   snow falling down雪一直下   and you’re not around你不再回来   I’m all alone in that white wonderland我孤独的待在那白色的妙境里   taking a walk漫步   there’s no one to talk没有一个人和我说话   we used to be together hand in hand我们过去经常是手牵手在一起   my fantasy makes me believe thar you’re with me我仿佛相信我们还在一起   I have winter in my heart冬天在我心里   cause I miss you more than words can say因为我如此想念你以至无法言语   when nights are long and lonely without you没有你的晚上是漫长和孤独的   I have winter in my heart冬天在我心里   count the hours every single day每一天都在数着时间   that lonesome time is too sad to be true那种幽寂是那样的真实那样伤感   got winter in my heart就像冬天在我心里   I have winter in my heart冬天在我心里   cause I miss you more than words can say因为我如此想念你以至无法言语   when nights are long and lonely without you没有你的晚上是漫长和孤独的   I have winter in my heart冬天在我心里   count the hours every single day每一天都在数着时间   that lonesome time is too sad to be true那种幽寂是那样的真实那样伤感   winter in my heart就像冬天在我心里   
  说点题外话,想当初,我英语四六级准备工作前期,就是拿英语歌曲当听力。别看歌词,能听着把它写下来,说明很不错了哦。。
  哎,突然觉得小广告是多么的可爱。抱抱,好歹给我添了点人气
  最早学会的一首英文歌,最早在KTV里献丑的一首英文歌  -------------------------------------------------------------  Lemon tree  I’m sitting here in a boring room.我坐在这——一间空屋子里   it’s just another rainy sunday afternoon。这也只不过是另一个下雨的周日下午。   i’m waisting my time, i got nothing to do.除了消磨时间我没什模事情可做。   i’m hanging around, i’m waiting for you。我四处张望,我在等待你的到来。   but nothing ever happens, and i wonder.但是好像什莫事情也未曾发生,我不知道。   i’m driving around in my car.我开着车出去兜风。   i’m driving too fast, i’m drving too far。我把车开得很快,开了很远。   i’d like to change my point of view。我想换种方式生活,换个角度看世界。   i felt so lonely, i’m waiting for you.我感觉到如此孤单,我在等你回来。   but nothing ever happens, and i wonder.但是什莫事也未曾发生,我不明白为什莫会这样。i wonder how, i wonder why。我不知道怎莫办,我不知道为什莫会这样。   yesterday you told me about the blue, blue sky.昨天你还给我讲那蓝蓝的天空会多莫美丽,生活会多莫美好。   and all that i can see is just a yellow lemon tree。但是我看见的只有一株柠檬树。i’m turning my head up and down。i’m turning, turning, turning, turning, turning around.我摆动着我的头,上下上下,不停的摆动着我的头。我前后左右的看。(我左看右看上看下看)   and all that i can see is just another yellow lemon tree.(不管我怎莫看)它也只是一株黄色的柠檬树。   i’m sitting here, and i miss the power.我坐在这里,身上没有了一丝力气。   i’d like to go out taking a shower。我想出去展示一下我自己。   but there’s a heavy cloud inside my mind.但是我心中有着顾虑。有一片阴云载我心中挥之不去。   i feel so tired, and put myself into bed.我感觉如此的疲惫,回到了家里把自己扔到了床上。   where nothing ever happens, and i wonder。也许什莫也没发生过,谁知道呢?   i’m stepping around in a desert of joy.我在快乐的沙漠中踱步。   baby, anyhow i get another toy。宝贝,无论如何我要找到另一个玩具。   and everthing will happen, and you wonder。然后,所有事情都会发生,然而这一切你不会知道。and all that i can see is just another lemon tree.我所有能够看见的只是另一株柠檬树。   and all that i can see,我所有能够看见   and all that i can see, 我所有能够看见的   and all that i can see is just a yellow lemon tree我所有能够看见的只是另一株柠檬树    
  the day you went away  我觉得也比较好唱  
  作者:晓妙妙 回复日期: 16:59:04 
      the day you went away    我觉得也比较好唱  -------------------------------------------------------  恩啊,这首我也是觉得左溢版本的比较好听,可是,可是。我唱不上去,好高的说
  FIVE DAYS和BACK TO DECEMBET
  马克之
  MARK~~~星期天听听,好好学一曲,以后KTV的时候我就不怕了。哈哈哈哈。
  手机马克
  很安静的一首歌。。  ---------------------------------------------------------------------  (all)i swear by the moon and the stars in the skies 我发誓,当着天上的星星月亮   and i swear like the shadow that’s by your side 我发誓,如同守候你的背影   (sandy)i see the questions in your eyes 我看见你眼中闪烁着疑问   i know what’s weighing on your mind 也听见你心中的忐忑不安   you can be sure i know my part 你可以安心,我很清楚我的脚本   (prudence)’cause i’ll stand beside you through the years 在往后共渡的岁月里   (teresa)you’ll only cry those happy tears 你只会因为喜悦而流泪   (chyi)and though i’d make mistakes 即使我偶尔会犯错   (s)i’ll never break your heart 也不会让你心碎   (t p)and i swear by the moon and the stars in the skies 我发誓,当着天上的星星月亮   (s)i’ll be there 我必在你左右   (t p)i swear like the shadow that’s by your side 我发誓,如同守候你的背影   (s)i’llbe there 我必在你左右   (c)for better or worse,till death do us part 无论丰腴困厄,至死不渝   (all)i’ll love you with every beat of my heart 我用我每个心跳爱你   (s)and i swear 我发誓   woo...   
  上面那首是I swear
  Hey Jude, don’t make it bad. 嘿!jude,不要这样沮丧     Take a sad song and make it better 唱首悲伤的歌曲 让事情好转     Remember to let her into your heart 将她牢记在心底     Then you can start to make it better.  然后开始让事情好转     Hey Jude, don’t be afraid 嘿Jude,不要害怕     You were made to go out and get her. 你生来就是要得到她     The minute you let her under your skin,  在你将她放在心上的时候     Then you begin to make it better.  你就开始做的更好     And anytime you feel the pain, 无论何时,当你感到痛苦    hey Jude, refrain, 嘿 Jude 停下来    Don’t carry the world upon your shoulders. 不要把全世界都扛在你肩膀上    For well you know that it’s a fool who plays it cool 你应该很清楚 谁耍酷谁就是笨蛋     By making his world a little colder. 这会使他世界更加冰冷     Hey Jude don’t let me down 嘿 Jude 不要让我失望     You have found her, now go and get her. 你已遇见她 现在去赢的她芳心     Remember to let her into your heart, 记住将她牢记在你心中   Then you can start to make it better. 然后你就可以开始做的更好   So let it out and let it in, hey Jude, begin, 所以遇事要拿得起放得下 嘿! jude ,振作起来     You’re waiting for someone to perform with. 你一直期待的那个和你一起表演的人     And don’t you know that it’s just you, hey Jude, you’’ll do 你不知道那个人就是你自己吗? 嘿 jude 你办得到的     The movement you need is on your shoulder 下一步该怎么做就全看你自己   
  lz解决了偶一直以来的难题啊。。。听歌但不懂歌词。。。悲剧啊。。。        
  果断收割。。
  How,Where And When will we touch again?  全首歌就一句歌词,配乐是卡农,很喜欢!
    the rose,  chocolate ice,什么的
  天涯真好,想什么来什么  楼猪真好,雪什么送什么  且待俺坐稳了慢慢看来
  mark,楼主推荐的我很喜欢~~~
  好听好看~~~楼主是好人~~~~
  第二首那个歌手怎么那样唱歌啊,老是觉得他找不到调,旋律挺好,被歌手减分了
  《Wild World》
  作者:就是祸害 回复日期: 22:30:55 
      第二首那个歌手怎么那样唱歌啊,老是觉得他找不到调,旋律挺好,被歌手减分了      -----------------------------------------------------------------  超喜欢他的唱腔,有点京味,这是他特点,要正常还真不好听。嘿嘿,至少我唱的很标准,就忒没感觉
    很轻快的一首歌,她的歌都朗朗上口  ---------------------------------------------------  冯曦妤--A Little Love     greatest as you   smallest as me   you show me what is deep as sea   a little love   a little kiss   a little heart   a little give   all of little something   these are memories   you make me cry   make me smile   make me feel the love is ture   you always stand by my side   i don’t want to say goodbye   you make me cry   make me smile   make me feel the joy of lover   kissing you   thank you for all the love   you always gave to me   oh i love you     greatest as you   smallest as me   you show me what is deep as sea   a little love   a little kiss   a little heart   a little give   all of little something   these are memories   you make me cry   make me smile   make me feel the love is ture   you always stand by my side   i don’t want to say goodbye   you make me cry   make me smile   make me feel the joy of lover   kissing you   thank you for all the love   you always gave to me   oh i love you   yes i do   how you always do   make me cry   make me smile   make me feel the love is ture   you always stand by my side   i don’t want to say goodbye   you make me cry   make me smile   make me feel the joy of lover   kissing you   thank you for all the love   you always gave to me   oh i love you   to be with you   oh i love you
  作者:emptydl 回复日期: 08:09:12 
      作者:就是祸害 回复日期: 22:30:55            第二首那个歌手怎么那样唱歌啊,老是觉得他找不到调,旋律挺好,被歌手减分了          -----------------------------------------------------------------    超喜欢他的唱腔,有点京味,这是他特点,要正常还真不好听。嘿嘿,至少我唱的很标准,就忒没感觉  -------------------------------------------------------------------  额,错了,说的是MONICA 哦,或许在我手机他就能找得到调吧
  好多人翻唱过,很抒情的一首歌,的确好听。其实我更喜欢男生唱的  --------------------------------------------------------------  The Rose   Some say love it is a river that drowns the tender reed   Some say love it is a razor that leaves your soul to bleed   Some say love it is a hunger and endless aching need   I say love it is a flower and you its only seed     It’s the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance   It’s the dream afraid of waking that never takes the chance   It’s the one who won’t be taken who cannot seem to give   And the soul afraid of dying that never learns to live     When the night has been too lonely and the road has been too long   And you think that love is only for the lucky and the strong   Just remember in the winter far beneath the bitter snows   Lies the seed that with the sun’s love   In the spring becomes the rose
  young for you很好听
  觉得jewl的 stand也不错
  seasons in the sun也很经典
  很好 谢谢楼主 继续哦  收了
  nothing’s gonna change love for you 也蛮适合的,单词简单,旋律也不会太难把握…
  我会唱黑猪!!!!哈哈哈哈哈哈!
  fly me to the moon   连我都可以学会……
  everyday i love you--节奏舒缓,听起来很舒服。
  作者:嘎嘎哞 回复日期: 08:52:51 
      nothing’s gonna change love for you 也蛮适合的,单词简单,旋律也不会太难把握…  -----------------------------------------------------------  正要贴这个呢,嘿  
  就是喜欢这种高潮部分速度有点快的,唱起来倍有成就感    -------------------------------------------------------------------  nothing’s gonna change my love for you    if i had to live my life without you near me  the days would all be empty  the nights would seem so long  with you i see forever oh so clearly  i tried to be in love before  but it never felt this strong  our dreams are young and we both know  they’ll take us where we want to go  hold me now touch me now  i don’t want to live without you  nothing’s gonna change my love for you  you ought to know by now how much i love you  one thing you can be sure of  i’ll never ask for more than your love  nothing’s gonna change my love for you  you ought to know by know how much i love you  the world may change my whole life too  but nothing’s gonna change my love for you  if the road ahead is not so easy  our love will lead the way for us  like the guiding star  i’ll be there for you if you should need me  you don’t need to change a thing  i love you just the way you are  so come with me and share the view  i’ll help you see forever too  hold me now touch me now  i don’t want to live without you  nothing’s gonna change my love for you  you ought to know by now how much i love you  one thing you can be sure of  i’ll never ask for more than your love  nothing’s gonna change my love for you  you ought to know by know how much i love you  the world may change my whole life too  but nothing’s gonna change my love for you  nothing’s gonna change my love for you  you ought to know by now how much i love you  one thing you can be sure of  i’ll never ask for more than your love  nothing’s gonna change my love for you  you ought to know by know how much i love you  one thing you can be sure of  i’ll never ask for more than your love  nothing’s gonna change my love for you  you ought to know by know how much i love you  the world may change my whole life too  but nothing’s gonna change my love for you  nothing’s gonna change my love for you  you ought to know by now how much i love you  one thing you can be sure of  i’ll never ask for more than your love
  有一小部分说唱,但唱的部分还是很好听很好唱的  ----------------------------------------------------------  Love Is Color-Blind   (feat. TQ)     It don’t matter if you’re black   white or yellow, if you’re brown or red   let’s get down to that   love is color-blind     Verse 1:   I remember whren   I was a child and couldn’t understand   people having fun   discriminating all the different ones   mama just used to say   when you grow up you’ll maybe find a way   to make these people see   that everything I do comes back to me     Bridge:   You gotta live your live   we’re all the same, no one’s to blame   they gotta live their lives   just play the game and let love reign     Chorous:   It don’t matter if you’re black   white or yellow, if your brown or red   let’s get down to that   love is color-blind   you’re my brother, you’re my friend   all that matters in the very end   is to understand   love is color-blind     TQ:   I remeber as a young boy   I watched my neighbourhood go up in flames   I saw the whole thang thru tears of pain   and a situation’s rackin’ my brain   I wish I could fly away and never come back again   we need some lvoe y’all   we need some real deal help from above y’all   I mean the kids watchin’   and I just can’t see it stoppin’, I don’t understand   I mean we all bleed the same blood, man!     Bridge:   You gotta live your life   better than our fathers did   let’s make some love, baby, have some kids   they gotta live their lives   and I don’t care what color they are, or u are, or we are   it’s all love, baby!     C-Part:   You have been my mother   you could have been my brother   what if you were my sister   if you were my father?   you could have been my fella   you could habe been my teacher   what if you were my friend?   would be so nice to meet ya     Verse 2:   take it out to the world   tell every boy and every little girl   be proud of yourself   cause you’re as good as anybody else   put away your prejudice   open your mind, don’t need a stick to this   try to make this earth   a better place without a racial curse     
  讲起说唱,首推you were(are) my everything.I miss you I want you I love you,you were my everything and I really miss you.就这句好唱,呵呵。不过真的超超超好听
  马克一下
  哼,没人看我自己看    -----------------------------------------------    To you 张国荣         In the rain Im standing here 在雨中这里站立    Im all alone and missing you 所有单独和想念你    I never want to let you go that way 我从未要让您走那边    In the rain Im all alone 在雨中所有单独    Running in the rain for you 跑在雨中为您    I wanna give my life to you to you 我想要给我的生命给您给您    I remember the days when happy and so gay 我记得天,当愉快和很快乐    I remember the days we lived in perfect harmony 我记得我们在完善和谐居住的时侯    For so many times I let you down 在我让您的许多次击倒    So many times I made you cry 许多次我使您哭泣    never meant to be that way 未曾意味是那个方式    I only want to say for so many times I let you down 我只想要说为我让您的许多次击倒    So many times I made you cry 许多次我使您哭泣    never meant to be that way 未曾意味是那个方式    I only want to say some my love to you 我只想要对您说一些我的爱给您    —————————————————————————————大爱这首歌!
  爪个记号  回去下了慢慢学~  PS:LZ继续啊~~
  这个帖子必须爪一度~
  hey jude也很易唱
  必須M~
  没学会一首英文歌的掩面飘过
  其实不好唱这首歌,但我实在是太喜欢了,连续听了好几天,竟然给学会了,娃哈哈。。。  -----------------------------------------------------------  The sound of silence 寂静之声     Hello darkness my old friend 夜色安谧,我的老朋友   I’ve come to talk with you again 我又一次来跟你谈心   Because a vision softly creeping 因为梦幻静静地蔓延   Left its seeds while I was sleeping 遗落了它的种子,   And the vision that was planted in my brain 那梦幻已深深植根于我的心底   Still remains with the sound of silence 并依然属于那沉默的声音   In restless dreams I walk alone 我从不安的梦中惊醒,独自彷徨   Narrow streets of cobble stone 彷徨在铺满鹅卵石的小街旁   Beneath the hallo of a street lamp 街灯暖暖地洒在身上   I turned my collar to the cold and damp 我将一切交给夜色清凉   When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light 当我的双眼被霓虹灯迷惑   That split the night 感觉就像是夜色被划破   And touched the sound of silence 以及对沉默声音的触摸   And in the naked night I saw ten thousand people may be more 在这无助的夜里,我似乎看见了好多人   People talking without speaking people hearing without listening 他们不交谈,不聆听   ]People writing songs that voices never share 他们写歌却不彼此分享   no one dare disturb the sound of silence 他们没人敢打破沉默   &Fool& said I &you do not know “愚蠢!”我诅咒,“你们不懂得,   Silence like a cancer grows 沉默就像是癌细胞般肆无忌惮地蔓延   Hear my words that I might teach you 听我的话也许我会教给你   Take my arms that I might reach you &挽我的手也许我会影响你”   But my words like silent rain-drops fell可我的声音就像是沉默的雨滴  And echoed in the wells of silence 掉进深不可测的井里   And the people bow and pray 人们继续躬身膜拜   to the neon God they made 膜拜他们创造的上帝   And the sign flash out its warning 神迹昭示着警示   In the words that it was forming 并将它公诸于世   And the sings said &The words of the prophers are于是歌中唱道“神的预言随处可见   written the subway walls and tenement halls &甚至出现在你的梦魇”   And whispered in the sounds of silence 只剩下沉默的声音,在空中呢喃      
  第一次听MJ这首歌的时候,是看他的演唱会,跟很多小朋友一起手拉着手大合唱。那会儿竟然有点想哭  -------------------------------------------------------------  Heal The World
    歌手:Michael Jackson
专辑:Dangerous
      There’s a place in your heart  And I know that it is love  And this place could be much  Brighter than tomorrow  And if you really try  You’ll find there’s no need to cry  In this place you’ll feel  There’s no hurt or sorrow    There are ways to get there  If you care enough for the living  Make a little space  Make a better place ...    Heal the world  Make it a better place  For you and for me  And the entire human race  There are people dying  If you care enough for the living  Make it a better place  For you and for me    If you want to know why  There’s love that cannot lie  Love is strong  It only cares of joyful giving  If we try we shall see  In this bliss we cannot feel  Fear or dread  We stop existing and start living    Then it feels that always  Love’s enough for us growing  So make a better world  Make a better place ...    Heal the world  Make it a better place  For you and for me  And the entire human race  There are people dying  If you care enough for the living  Make a better place for you and for me    And the dream we were conceived in  Will reveal a joyful face  And the world we once believed in  Will shine again in grace  Then why do we keep strangling life  Wound this earth, crucify its soul  Though it’s plain to see  This world is heavenly  Be god’s glow    We could fly so high  Let our spirits never die  In my heart I feel you are all my brothers  Create a world with no fear  Together we’ll cry happy tears  See the nations turn their swords into plowshares    We could really get there  If you cared enough for the living  Make a little space  To make a better place ...    
  MARK下
  这要M一下
  马克一下    推荐两首    now and forever
是richard max的  my way
是chara(佐藤美和)的    旋律很慢,好唱
  作者:emptydl 回复日期: 16:27:11 
          作者:大丸子就是狮子头 回复日期: 16:24:51      ----------------------------------------------------------    话说我在学校的时候,隔壁小学经常在播放,我还挺喜欢的。    I can say My ABC
    ###############  XDDD    原来LZ和我有一样的爱好
咩哈哈哈哈    最近很喜欢 《yellow》&《you are beautiful》     
    作者:Sutene 回复日期: 12:48:16 
      马克一下        推荐两首        now and forever 是richard max的    my way 是chara(佐藤美和)的  ---------------------------------------------  让我想起my love will get you home 嘿,貌似也没啥关系
  王若琳的lost in paradise~~~~~
  mark~~~~~~~~~
  都不错
使用“←”“→”快捷翻页
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规回复(Ctrl+Enter)}

我要回帖

更多关于 首先的英文词组 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信